No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

The "Charles Koch Foundation Charitable Foundation" Donation Scams

If you have received email messages similar to the one below, which claim Charles Koch is donating millions of dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide, please do not follow the instruction in it because it is a scam being sent by cybercriminals to potential victims. Charles Koch, an American businessman, political donor, and philanthropist, is not randomly giving away millions to selected individuals, therefore, recipients of email messages which claim otherwise are asked to delete them.

The  Charles Koch Foundation Charitable Foundation Donation Scams

A "Charles Koch Foundation Charitable Foundation" Email Scam

From: Charle Koch <chrlsk@cosmos.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: Sun, Mar 17, 2019, 2:31 PM

Subject: $5Million Dollars Donation.

Hi, My name is Charles Koch, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Charles Koch Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living' I had one idea that never changed in my mind - that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$5,000,000.00} to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, to know that your email address is valid.

Email me( charleskoch7799@gmail.com )

Regards,

Charles Koch

Persons who were tricked by "Charles Koch Foundation Charitable Foundation" donation email scam are asked to report it to the police. And, those who were instructed by the cybercriminals to use their credit cards to make payments for their so-called donation are asked to contact their banks for help.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• January 5, 2021 at 10:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Jefferson, Port Arthur, Texas, United States

"Hello Dear,

My name is Charles Koch, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Charles Koch Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in "Giving" while living' I had one idea that never changed in my mind - that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I would know your email address is valid.( charleskoch302@gmail.com ) Write me only on this e-mail and Visit the web page

Regards,

Mr. Charles De Ganahl Koch,

C.E.O. Koch Industries, INC.

Başlıksız form

FORMU DOLDURUN

KendI Google Formunuzu oluşturun"

Received this scam.

• July 18, 2020 at 4:55 PM by info

"From: Mr. Charles Koch <pwilliam800@yahoo.com>

Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020, 06:49:20 AM EDT

Subject: Donation Information!

Hi, My name is Mr. Charles Koch, an elder brother to late Mr. David Hamilton Koch a philanthropist and the founder of Koch Industries, one of the largest private foundations in the world. Mr. David Hamilton Koch believe strongly in giving while living and had one idea that never changed in his mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and he decided to give USD2,000,000.00 Million Dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide before his death on the 23rd of August 2019.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so that I will know your email address is valid. Email me at (charleskoch401@gmail.com) you can also visit the web page of late Mr. David Hamilton Koch to know more about the Hamilton Foundation and this grant: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Koch

Regards,

Mr. Charles Koch"

Another scam.

• July 2, 2020 at 6:52 PM by info

"From: Charles Koch <leej@eircom.net>

Date: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:13 PM

Subject: Hi Donation for you!

Hi, My name is Charles Koch, a philanthropist and the founder of Koch Industries, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give $2,000,000.00 Million Dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so that I will know your email address is valid.

Email me (charleskoch941@gmail.com)

Regards,

Charles Koch.

Email (charleskoch941@gmail.com)"

Here is another scam.

• June 14, 2020 at 9:33 PM by info

charles.koch@myself.com is being used by the scammers.

• March 23, 2020 at 8:33 AM by an anonymous user from: North Richland Hills, Texas, United States

Gee, one would think that these m****s would know that when you reply to the email address that it was sent from, which is not the same email address that you are told to reply to, that it would send up a red flag...as you get a response stating that the email address does not exist...come on, people, wise up!

• April 21, 2020 at 7:11 AM by an anonymous user from: San Francisco, California, United States

Actually all the email addresses worked. There was a slight difference in the banking contact email and the phone numbers had legitimate prefixes. I couldn't try the phone number as my cell not set up for international calls. I knew it was a scam the moment I saw his email. His grammar was a little off of being American. Plus he didn't try to call me even though I gave him my cell. Because if being laid off from work a had actually applied for a couple of legitimate grants.

I actually decided to play along until someone asked for something in return and in advance. He told me he had deposited the funds in an internet account and gave me the name of his banker along with legitimate-looking emails and phone#s. He had asked me not to contact his foundation as this was something he was doing on the side. He had told me that I would be picked up and asked to explain at his foundation. Big red flag. Anyways I kept my word about not throwing him under the bus. I knew this was a scam but if there was a one in a billion chance he could deliver the million and a half he set aside for me I was willing to play along so long as I had nothing to lose.

Initially talking to the banker via email all he needed was a photocopy of a valid Id. My contact information, next of kin ( that was kind of odd), and a passport size photo of me for the home page of my internet account. Charles didn't want me to throw him under the bus of his foundation but he didn't say anything about the banker. Supposedly that's who had the money anyways. The only important document he asked for was a photocopy of my I'd. Not very comfortable about that but really not that bad unless he asked for my ss # too. So I took a nice picture of myself in a suit and tie.

I used my computer to shrink it down to 2×2 and started researching the bank and banker. All the emails supplied to me from" Charles" ended with .com or Yahoo.com. everything else matched up with the legitimate bank in the Netherlands. About that time I get an email with paperwork to open a new account in my name. They wanted my ss#. Game changer. Now I'm getting ready to take all this information to MY bank and the authorities when I decide to run a search on Charles's email instead of his name. Bingo. I found this page. About that time I get another email from someone else offering me 30 million. That was the icing on the cake! I got to tell Charles banker I'm declining the account for a million and a half. I got someone else with thirty on the table. Lol

• March 2, 2020 at 7:40 AM by info

"From: "Mr. Charles Koch" <krispro3@yahoo.com>

Sent: Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 1:15 AM

Subject: Congratulations! You Are Chosen

Hello Dear,

My name is Charles Koch, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Charles Koch Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in"Giving" while living' I had one idea that never changed in my mind - that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I would know your email address is valid.( charleskoch40@yahoo.com ) Write me only on this e-mail and Visit the web page

Regards,

Mr. Charles De Ganahl Koch,

C.E.O. Koch Industries, INC."

Here is another scam.

• February 13, 2020 at 8:43 PM by info

"From: CHARLES KOCH FOUNDATION <consultantfrontdeskboard@workmail.com>

Date: February 13, 2020 at 6:47:58 AM MST

Subject: Donation

Reply-To: mr.charleskochfoundations@gmail.com

My name is Charles Koch, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Charles Koch Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living.

I had one idea that never changed in my mind - that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$500,000.00} to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid(charleskochfoundations@gmail.com) Email me Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.charleskochfoundation.org/

Regards,

Charles Koch."

Here is another scam.

• April 25, 2019 at 2:57 PM by info

Here is anothers scam:

"From: Charles Koch <kantwilliams03@yahoo.in>

Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 12:31:06 PM

Subject: I have decided to secretly give $1,500,000.00

My name is Charles Koch, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Charles Koch Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living' I had one idea that never changed in my mind - that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random.

Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.( mrcharleskoch332@gmail.com ) Email me Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.charleskochfoundation.org/ or you can google me ( Charles Koch ).

Regards,

Charles Koch"

• March 17, 2019 at 9:52 PM by info

Here is another scam:

- Forwarded message -

From: Charle Koch <chrsk@cosmos.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2019, 7:58 PM

Subject: $5Million Dollars Donation.

Email me( charleskoch7799@gmail.com )

Regards,