No Internet Connection Detected

Do Not Call 1-650-543-4800 - it is a Fake Facebook Telephone Number

Do Not Call 1-650-543-4800 - it is a Fake Facebook Telephone Number

Do not call 1-650-543-4800 because it is a fake Facebook technical support or customer service number. The fake number(1-650-543-4800) is being used by cybercriminals or scammers to trick online users into calling it. The cyber criminals do this by sending out fake emails like the one below, or text messages, which claim the recipients should call for support or help.

Facebook does not have a phone number for regular users to call. It does have an online help center, located at https://www.facebook.com/help/.

A Fake Email Used to Trick Online Users into Calling 1-650-543-4800

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (Facebook Lottery Team) urge you to treat it genuinely.

Congratulations :

Your E-MAIL ACCOUNT has won the sum of $5,000,000.00USD (Five Million United States Dollars) in the on-going Facebook online award promo.

Your Ticket number is 00545 188 564756.

All participant were selected through a computer random integrated system drawn in 27 million E-mail addresses via the Internet and lucky winners do not have to purchase any ticket to participate in this lottery program. Forward your full details such as,

1. your name:

2. telephone number:

3. age:

4. sex and country

5. How do you feel about your winning ?

for processing and payment of your winning.

Kindly forward below details to:

Contact Person: Mr. David M. Wehner

Chief Financial Officer

1* E-mail: fbcfo@officialclaimsunit.com

2* E-mail: fbcfo@officialclaimsunit.com

Tel: +44-7053838236

Your e-mail won our Jackpot, congratulation once more.

Yours in service,

Mr.Marc Andreessen

Facebook Lottery Facilitator.

DISCLAIMER: Do not doubt this letter or disregard as we are ready to give you attention until you receive your unbelievable Prize Award from Facebook. Contact our verification office through this mobile number;

Tel: +1-650-543-4800

If the recipients call the number, they will get an automated message asking them to enter their account credentials, personal information, including their social security numbers, bank account numbers, or other information the cybercriminals need in order to gain access to their potential victims’ accounts, steal their money and use their accounts fraudulently.

Recipients of the fake messages who have called 1-650-543-4800 and given out their banking information are asked to contact their banks for help, change the password of their online accounts, and contact their local authority if they gave out other sensitive information.

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this Article with others?  +

• September 28, 2020 at 8:41 AM by an anonymous user from: Olathe, Kansas, United States

It's also the phone number that gets listed on a legitimate credit card charge. I just donated to a friend's organization & this is the number that showed up on my bank statement.

• September 14, 2020 at 8:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago Heights, Illinois, United States

Don't know who these people are - apparently there are several 'names' using this phone number. Just by chance I was checking my debit account card transactions and found a billing to my account. No clue what it was and so canceled the card and have the amount being disputed. What a bunch of scum. Like there's not enough c**p going on these days. Wondering how they got my card number. I never answer phone calls from names I don't recognize and certainly wouldn't even provide a card to anyone over the phone. Waiting to hear back from the card issuer.

• August 19, 2020 at 10:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Arlington, Texas, United States

Had two unknown Facebk charges show up on my account from supposedly purchasing ads which I have not.. I have no clue how they got my card information but I have locked card and getting new one ASAP. People are sick! Luckily I caught before they racked up on purchases.

• August 13, 2020 at 8:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Newburgh, New York, United States

Thankfully my bank fraud department contacted me today but I found almost $600 in charges from something called FACEBK and it lists the phone number (650) 543 - 4800. I did purchase one thing off of a Facebook ad and now I'm disputing everything I've purchased from a Facebook ad but it looked legitimate. It was a freaking face mask that I thought was cool. I thought it was taking a while to arrive. I'm reporting all ads that pop up. This is absurd. I had to change my card.

• July 30, 2020 at 8:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Vancouver, Washington, United States

Holy c**p! I just opened my credit card statement and there were 15 charges from someone calling themselves FACEBK. (They were smart enough to keep the charges small enough to not send up any red flags with my credit card company. But still, they totaled over $1,200.00.) I did a search on the phone number and there were a zillion posts where people have been charged as much as $2,500.00! I'll tell you, this is why I use a credit card for everything and not a debit card. The customer service rep immediately removed all of the fraudulent charges and they are sending me a new card. Scary.

• June 24, 2020 at 8:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Received 4 "pending" charges on a credit card account of mine $1.00, $1.00, $25.00 and $3.94. Strange the card was never used for any transactions and inside my wallet? Cancelled that card and fraud alert noted on my VISA account.

Please beware...

• March 22, 2020 at 7:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Giza, Egypt

One of the people a friend on Facebook spoke to via WhatsApp, and the number above appeared in the place of the Facebook word.

I got to a message with a five-digit code. He asked me to know these numbers so that he could open his account. Then she came to an international call from the United States, which is a registered message with the same five numbers ... I did not follow the response and feel it is a fraudulent operation ... Please help

• March 20, 2020 at 8:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

It's a WhatsApp message now. These people are sick.

• January 2, 2020 at 10:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta, Indonesia

lucky I found this. I got the same problems

• December 21, 2019 at 12:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Got the below message on WhatsApp from 1 (650) 543-4800. The number has got FB logo as the display picture and Account Name as Facebook (with a green tick/check mark). Believe this is spam or phishing attwmpt and I'm gonna block this number!

11024 is your Facebook confirmation code, or go to hxxps://fb.me/1UcR7RZacjZf3zn

• November 24, 2019 at 1:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Cairo, Egypt

Is this number Bantmi only the company Facebook or not 1 650-543-4800

• November 25, 2019 at 12:24 AM by info

It is a fake or scam.

• November 24, 2019 at 1:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Cairo, Egypt

I have received a letter from the company Facebook with this number 1 650-new PIN code in my Facebook account Is this number belongs to this page or not 543-4800 for Taki

• November 25, 2019 at 12:23 AM by info

It is a scam.

• August 23, 2019 at 10:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Someone used a friend facebook messenger account to trick me into believe I was awarded a catalog Of Federal Domestic Assistance Grant

• August 15, 2019 at 7:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Cairo, Egypt

Help me,I opened fake account. What should I do?

• August 15, 2019 at 8:01 PM by info

Please provide us with more information.

• May 31, 2019 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Ormond Beach, Florida, United States

Somehow these creeps got my credit card number (I know I never called them!) and my bank caught the fraud froze the card and sent me a new card. These creeps literally tried that same charge again on the new card. It's still in the mail, *I* don't even have the new card yet.

• August 25, 2019 at 7:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

literally just happened to me too!

• June 19, 2019 at 10:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

same thing happened to me. this is scary

• May 23, 2019 at 10:38 PM by an anonymous user from: San Francisco, California, United States

Doing some investigating, I found that phone company the scammer is using for 650-543-4800 is inteliquent.com so I reported them to get their service terminated.

• March 1, 2020 at 10:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana

Must have been reactived then because I got a WhatsApp from the same number with Facebook as the DP today 1st March 2020

• May 26, 2019 at 4:45 PM by info