Is laptopfine.com a Fraudulent Online Laptop Store?

Online users are asked to stay away from laptopfine.com that claims to sell laptops. This because the fake laptop store is being operated by cybercriminals or online scammers. The fake online store attracts visitors by claiming to sell high-performance laptops at ridiculously low prices.

Is laptopfine.com a Fraudulent Online Laptop Store?

Information about www.laptopfine.com

laptopfine.com

Company name: Staplees Inc

Address: 465 NOOR AVE STE B,SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, California, USA 94080

Email : cs@visoutlook.com

For online users who have already shopped on the fraudulent website, they are asked to contact their banks for help. They should have their banks cancel the transactions made on the fraudulent website and refund their money. They should also cancel the credit card used on the fraudulent website in order to stop it from being continuously charged by the scammers operating the website.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

DonateHelp maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• May 8, 2021 at 12:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Madison, Berea, Kentucky, United States

Do not order from this fraudulent company. I ordered a laptop which was supposed to be delivered days ago. I have made numerous attempts to contact them for a refund and I have not got one single response from them. They will take your money and you will never hear from them again. Times are hard enough right now without a bunch of theives taking advanatage of customers and robbing them. I have never dealt with a company as fraudulent as these people. I have filed a complaint so hopefully this site will be shut down. Absolute pieces of garbage in my opinion. Buyer beware...these people will take your payment and u will never hear from them again. They belong behind bars and I hope thats exactly where they end up. Sick criminals.

• April 9, 2021 at 6:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal

Como é que a Facebook. autoriza este tipo de publicidade na sua plantaforma.?

Como é que a "Staples", sendo uma empresa de renome mundial, autoriza que uma empresa de fachada utilize uma denominação muito semelhante á sua? ( foI parte isso que me induziu em erro).

Como é que as autoridades do cibercrime permitem isto.

How does Facebook authorizes this type of advertising on your floor plan.?

How does "Staples", being a world-renowned company, allow a facade company to use a name very similar to yours? (That was part of what led me astray).

How do cybercrime authorities allow this.

• March 10, 2021 at 1:55 AM by an anonymous user from: San Bernardino, Fontana, California, United States

I got scammed too. I never got my laptop and Ups isn't helping at all. Ups, facebook and Paypal need to alert the police and stop doing business with them.

• March 4, 2021 at 4:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Burlington, Mt Laurel, New Jersey, United States

I have been waiting over one month for my computer. I track it every day, they make it look like there's getting to you and then all of a sudden something happens, and it's rerouted, that's why I thought I would check and see. Apparently, I'm waiting for nothing. I did go through PayPal so I would be insured I'm hoping I hope nobody else uses the site; what they're doing is very wrong

• February 26, 2021 at 6:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Burlington, Mt Laurel, New Jersey, United States

Scammers. They are using paypal to process money.

avoid this place.

btw they are using facebook as a platform to rip people off.

• January 21, 2021 at 9:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Macquarie Park, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Ordered a laptop on 20 December 2020 now it is 22 January 2021 and still have not received the laptop they said they dropped it at my front door on 21 January 2021 they did not drop the laptop off at all it was my son‘s Christmas present so I would like the money back

• January 15, 2021 at 6:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Reston, Virginia, United States

I'm still waiting for my orders from Staplees Inc. I ordered 2 laptops

• January 21, 2021 at 9:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Macquarie Park, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I order one laptop in December 2020, still have not go

• January 12, 2021 at 5:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Kildare, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I think this company is a fraudulent one, I ordered one but never got it.

• January 11, 2021 at 3:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Milan, Rho, Lombardy, Italy

I saw them on Facebook but didn't know it was a fishing though, I had some doubt. How can facebook allow them to advertise in its domain? Is there any way to stop them? I Actually made a payment with PayPal but doesn't appear in my transaction in my PayPal account although I received the PayPal payment notification via email. They from my card a great deal of money (748$99). I would like to avoid it happens to someone else. This is the website: www.fewuh.com. Please stay away from it!

• January 9, 2021 at 9:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Milan, Rho, Lombardy, Italy

they have taken $99 from my card for the laptop I have never seen. I've never got a notification email for the order reception. Although wrote them several time through their "website", I have never gotten back a reply. This the item:

What can I do to stop them?

• December 4, 2020 at 3:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Newark Central Business District, Newark, New Jersey, United States

Helpmixer

Has taken 119.00 from me for a freezer which I never got

• August 6, 2020 at 7:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Henderson, Nevada, United States

Do you realize the address is shown as staples on Google?

• June 14, 2020 at 2:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Why are they allowed to advertise on facebook,I knew right away that it was a scam,so glad that I did not order anything from them

• July 3, 2020 at 11:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Corvera, Murcia, Spain

my question exactly. I really wish this was real, I have a small budget and need a nice computer haha. glad I saw this.

• October 10, 2019 at 2:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Ferrara, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

Thanks for the information. You have helped me to discard a scam on my dnno

• July 22, 2020 at 9:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Canada

Ordered the laptop from this guys and they sent me a sunglasses

• June 22, 2019 at 1:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

On the 2nd of May I bought laptop from the laptop store, one month later got nothing.

I send him an email and he tells me, can not believe it, I do not have it. I called visa and they credit me my money. please do not try to buy any think from that site

• June 19, 2019 at 1:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Milan, Lombardy, Italy

They ask for US99 for a laptop used and then the payment 468 in MYR currency, they do not even spell your company correct Staplees Inc and use a company name that is not even existing visoutlook.com. this is their fake email cs@visoutlook.com.

Contacts

Address : 465 NOOR AVE STE B,SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, California, USA 94080

Hours : Mon-Fri: 8:30am-7:30pm; Sat-Sun: 9:30am-4:30pm

Email:

cs@visoutlook.com

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

SEND EMAIL TO:* FULL NAME:*

EMAIL ADDRESS:*

MESSAGE:*

• January 26, 2021 at 3:58 PM by an anonymous user from: St Landry, Opelousas, Louisiana, United States

Anyone have phone #?

• June 18, 2019 at 4:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Lagos, Nigeria

Stay away form diimall.com too, they use the same address, they are Scammers too

• June 1, 2019 at 5:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Fake, fake, stay away!

• May 27, 2019 at 6:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I experienced the same issue. they provide me the fake tracking number, after one and a half months taking shows that it delivered and nothing was. so I will try to get my money back. please don't buy anything from this website.

• May 15, 2019 at 9:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I had the same problem. I even got a tracking number, until it showed "delivered successfully " when no laptop had been delivered. Will try to get my money back.

• May 14, 2019 at 8:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Thetford Mines, Quebec, Canada

I experienced the same situation. I will immediately try to get my money back, it's been a month already.

• July 29, 2019 at 9:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

How did you can get your money back?

• May 8, 2019 at 2:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Fraud company, never receive nothing after one month. Happy I recover my 119 todays from my bank.

• April 26, 2019 at 6:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Vandenbroek, Wisconsin, United States

I Have fell into this trap.

Fortunately I purchased using PayPal, and am confident that I will get a refund.

The Site will send confirmation, and give you link to track.

The will update your shipping progress on updates daily on location,

Sorting, Customs, In Progress, ect.. do be fooled they are taking your money.

Shame on me if I falls for this again, right.

• April 27, 2019 at 8:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Mt Pleasant, Michigan, United States

I did the same thing but like you used PayPal and I got all my money back through them. I have seen the same updates on tracking etc. Then it just showed undeliverable. They never give you an actual tracking number to follow up on.

• April 15, 2019 at 9:56 AM by an anonymous user from: St Paul, Minnesota, United States

They have a few fake laptop stores connected to that same "Staplees Inc" company name.

www.hotlaptopstore.com

Thats the one I found through a Facebook sponsored ad.

I checked and the domain was registered only a couple months ago and that seemed fishy.

There are other websites out there dedicated to finding out if websitrs are legit that you can use.

Anyways, if you think a website is selling stuff to good to be true, search and see if anyone has reviews and if the site may be fake and/or a scam.

Happy and safe shopping!

• May 3, 2019 at 1:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

I saw it on facebook and waited to see if anyone ordered and reported them! Thank you for being the troopers that you are and reporting them!

Recommendation / Advertisement
Is laptopfine.com a Fraudulent Online Laptop Store?