Is shopskyer.com an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Is shopskyer.com an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Would you share this Article with others?

The website, shopskyer.com, is an untrustworthy online store. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded. They should also have their banks help them prevent the cybercriminals who are operating the website from continuously charging their credit cards.

Information about shopskyer.com

www.shopskyer.com

Email: support_grace@yeestartech.com

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• September 9, 2019 at 3:44 PM by an anonymous user from San Francisco, California, United States

what happened to the folding electric tricycle scooter I ordered on 6/27/2019 at 9:28pm?

you have my $69.99,and I have received nothing. order# pnt8640.

• September 2, 2019 at 10:01 PM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

call your credit card company to be refunded

• August 27, 2019 at 10:48 AM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I ordered a three wheel scooter in July and here it is Aug 27 and no response from anyone. Was I jacked?

• August 27, 2019 at 11:28 AM by info

It appears so, therefore, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded before it is too late.

• August 14, 2019 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

23 june I ordered a 3 wheeler electric scooter paid $69.99 and it is now 14 august, what should I do now?

• August 14, 2019 at 1:58 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• August 14, 2019 at 10:02 AM by an anonymous user from Yambol, Bulgaria

I bought an electric scooter on July 17, 2019, the tracking number shows me that it has been shipped and is sent to my country but I still have not received the site yet. I do not know how to proceed

• August 12, 2019 at 7:59 AM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I purchase a electric scooter on 7/22/2019 and recived nothing and web site has been taken down. I turned it over to my credit card company.

• August 12, 2019 at 4:49 AM by an anonymous user from Moscow, Central Federal District, Russia

I also used the shopskyper web site. I paid for "DI BlasI R30 eletric scuter". The site has been scrapped, and we have been duped. How can I help it, it's $ 69.99?

• August 7, 2019 at 2:40 PM by an anonymous user from Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I bought a tricycle electric scooter from this company and it says it is in transit arrived at destination US and no more information on it have a tracking number UF128582670SG and that says the same in transit for 48 days.

Said it left 4Pex site to Singapore and tracked it there and after that says arrived US what this means I don't know.

• August 8, 2019 at 1:51 PM by an anonymous user from Columbia, Missouri, United States

The same thing happened to me. The tracking stopped on 7/11/19, but mine didn't say it made it to the US. I received a small package of junk stuff from them. I ordered a tricycle scooter like you, and I received cheap sunglasses in a case, a weird fanny pack and some no show black footies.

• August 7, 2019 at 8:34 AM by an anonymous user from Sulphur, Louisiana, United States

6/22/2019 I order a battery-powered tricycle from shopskyer.com, received a pair of sun glasses and a sock.

• August 4, 2019 at 10:45 PM by an anonymous user from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I also order the tricyle on June 26 and have not recieved it: the only thing they sent was a pair of sunglasses, bumbag and trainer sock. I want my tricyle, sent ASAP.

• August 2, 2019 at 11:21 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I wish I had seen this site before being stupid and ordering two mobility scooters for $139.98. Like others, I have received a pair of sh**tty sunglasses, a belt bumbag that you can fit nothing in and a pair of trainer socks!

I am so angry that I have been so stupid. Will review every site from now on.

• July 29, 2019 at 7:36 AM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

Was I ripped off for $139.98? Where are my scooters that were supposedly shipped 21 Jun 2019? Today is 29 July 2019. They should have arrived by now! The better business bureau will be notified.

• July 31, 2019 at 10:14 PM by an anonymous user from Roche Creek, Queensland, Australia

Did your scooter still arrive?

• August 9, 2019 at 1:14 PM by an anonymous user from Upper, New Jersey, United States

Neither did mine! I’m so p*ssed that I did not see this write up before.

• July 25, 2019 at 6:57 AM by an anonymous user from Reading, England, United Kingdom

Do not deal with this company Shopskyer, I got same sunglasses and money belt with another tracking number on the order page. Numerous email's even translated one into Chinese, still no responses. Must be a way to report sites like this. Font hold much hope of getting monies back as did not use credit card, paypal etc.

• July 27, 2019 at 5:55 AM by an anonymous user from Vidor, Texas, United States

I got scamme for the same sunglasses and a cuttin boardd instead of a 3 wheel scooter for 69.00

• July 22, 2019 at 3:19 AM by an anonymous user from Arvada, Colorado, United States

I order a scooter also and got no responds back from them,will I get my money back im not holding my breath

• July 23, 2019 at 11:43 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

The same happened to my mother in law, luckily the bank is going to refund her money and go after the website who charged her account. I am also going to the better business bureau about the site, hope they get shut down.

• July 21, 2019 at 8:41 AM by an anonymous user from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States

I have ordered a folding scooter through them. I ordered this unit on May the 27th. I have asked for information on this unit numerous times, I have yet to hear from them.

I asked them to respond to me in english, but what I get is stuff I can’t read.

Last update was July 27th. I was told 10 to 20 day for shipment! Where is my unit?

• July 21, 2019 at 8:26 PM by an anonymous user from Akron, Ohio, United States

Omg, I ordered the same one and can’t get an order number or tracking number. I be sent dozens of emails but I get none from them.

• July 18, 2019 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from Oakhurst, California, United States

can I be reimbursed for falling for this wheelchair fraud. I have already changed ny credit card

• July 17, 2019 at 1:05 PM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Same thing happened to my mom, she ordered for me the power chair for Christmas and we were just talking about it so I looked it up and found this website and read through the comments and my mom said she received sunglasses

and a pair of socks and had no idea where they came from mystery now solved!

I can’t believe people can get away with doing this to other people especially being able to sleep at night knowing you’ve done this to all these unknowing honest disabled people! I’m pissed! 😤

• July 17, 2019 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from Wigan, England, United Kingdom

Do not deal with. This company shopskyer, I got same sunglasses and money belt with same order number as my scooter.I'm done.

• July 17, 2019 at 7:06 AM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

Bought a scooter as well back in June 2019. Same got glaess and socks. Disabled and on a budget. On oxygen 24/7

• July 17, 2019 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from Topeka, Kansas, United States

did you ever get it. I am in the same situation

• July 16, 2019 at 11:01 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Gloria Vanes, Melbourne Australia. I'm still waiting for my scooter. Saw it advertised on YouTube. I Used the tracking number provided and it was tracking ok.

Said shipment should arrive in Australia on the 10th of July 2019. 6 days later I received a small parcel with the correct tracking number on it and it certainly wasn't a scooter inside. There was a pair of sunglasses, a pair of socks, and a slimline money belt. The package read gift; contents, hydraulic wheel?

Hoping this is a gift that comes with the scooter and the scooter will arrive soon. Won't hold my breath though.

• July 17, 2019 at 7:03 AM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

They same happed to me. 69.99

I'm disabled on oxygen, on a budget. This is just disturbing. People can get away with this. My order was tracking fine until July 3rd. Of course it was in Chinese. Seriously?

Tonya ...

• July 16, 2019 at 9:30 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Hi, yes, I ordered and paid for scooter and also received sun glasses and a pair of socks

• July 16, 2019 at 9:22 AM by an anonymous user from Miami, Florida, United States

I had ordered a power chair and have been waiting a long time for it to arrive, so I kept trying to pull up phone numbers and address but nothing. After waiting over a month for my order what do I get, a small package with sun glasses and a pair of socks. I was so upset and mad and even cried, cause here I really needed that power chair and these people just robbed me blind. I contacted my credit card company to have this charge removed.

• July 15, 2019 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from Homewood, Illinois, United States

I had ordered a power chair and have been waiting a long time for it to arrive, so I kept trying to pull up phone numbers and address but nothing. After waiting over a month for my order what do I get, a small package with sun glasses and a pair of socks. I was so upset and mad and even cried, cause here I really needed that power chair and these people just robbed me blind. Now I have been trying to contact them with their email and nothing. How could they let these people keep this site open so they can keep stealing from people? Just makes no sense, so upset.

• July 14, 2019 at 7:13 AM by an anonymous user from Linglestown, Pennsylvania, United States

I should have checked them out before buying from them. I never got what I purchased from them. And they never responded to my emails.

• July 9, 2019 at 2:08 PM by an anonymous user from Huddersfield, England, United Kingdom

One very big scam at the moment from the website is the folding electric bike. Many people from all over the world are paying up to £199.00 for this and either receiving nothing at all or a small bag of goods instead to fulfill the tracking delivery.

I paid for the bike in June and had delivered a pair of ladies trainer sox & some sunglasses. The small package was postmarked from Singapore.

BE WARNED THIS COMPANY USES MANY NAMES.

• July 12, 2019 at 8:08 AM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I too ordered a scooter I have not received it.

• July 5, 2019 at 4:44 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

yes I bought a folding tricycle scooter on 9th june, it was tracked and I got a pair of sunglasses. I am reporting this to get a refund.

• July 2, 2019 at 2:07 PM by an anonymous user from San Francisco, California, United States

I paid for a scooter $169.00 and have not receive nothing yet. I bought it in May 1,2019, it is July 2nd 2019 still have not receive confirmation or anything. I want my scooter that I paid for.

• July 1, 2019 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

I ordered a scooter for $69.99 on june 10th and today (July 1) I received a cheap plastic cutting board and a pair of cheap sunglasses. Contact phone number was false. I will definitely try to get satisfaction from the credit card company.

• June 30, 2019 at 10:01 PM by an anonymous user from McKenzie, Tennessee, United States

I Sheila Mc* order a scooter, can u send me a email and tell me when it will get here. sh*@charter.net

• June 27, 2019 at 10:06 PM by an anonymous user from Lyndon, Michigan, United States

I ordered a folding scooter on June 16th. I've tried to track package several times no response. I'm calling bank TOMORROW. I should have known price was to low to be true.😟

• June 25, 2019 at 9:45 AM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

Is crazy monday a trustworthy website?

• June 25, 2019 at 10:45 AM by info

What is the domain name or URL of that online store?

• June 25, 2019 at 12:53 AM by an anonymous user from Newquay, England, United Kingdom

I ordered a wheelchair. Now I’m scared I’ve been scammed, topshop

• June 24, 2019 at 10:02 AM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

I ordered and paid $19800 for a scooter and got nothing. I Paid by credit card. Is there something I can do?

• June 24, 2019 at 10:09 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• June 23, 2019 at 4:02 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I made a mistake an ordered an item and canceled it by email to them today. I am afraid after reading this website.

Shopping cart

Product image Description Quantity Price

FOLDING ELECTRIC TRICYCLE SCOOTER1

FOLDING ELECTRIC TRICYCLE SCOOTER

1 $69.99 Scroll for more items

Cost summary

Description Price

Subtotal $69.99

Shipping Free

Total USD $69.99

• June 22, 2019 at 9:18 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

This website ripped me off. Please BEWARE!

• June 22, 2019 at 8:00 PM by an anonymous user from Vancouver, Washington, United States

ordered scooters and received 2 hats

• June 22, 2019 at 3:50 PM by an anonymous user from Nelsonville, Ohio, United States

I ordered a 3 wheeler and got nothing

Is shopskyer.com an Untrustworthy Online Store?