Compensation Advance Fee Scams Being Sent by Online Scammers

Compensation Advance Fee Scams Being Sent by Online Scammers

Would you share this Article with others?

Online users, beware of compensation advance-fee emails, where the scammers who are sending the fake emails claim you are entitled to some form of compensation. An advance-fee scam is a form of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence trick. The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, in return for a small up-front payment, which the fraudster requires in order to obtain the large sum.

A "Compensation" Advance Fee Scam

From: "Mr. Adam Johnson" <ww7766@one.lt>

Date: July 4, 2019 at 9:01:00 AM MST

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: Attn: Beneficiary,

Reply-To: mo3913012@gmail.com

0984567

Re: Good news on your payment.

Attn: Beneficiary,

It was resolved & agreed upon by the board members & directors that

your compensation fund of $20,700,000.00 (Twenty One Million Seven

Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only will be released to you

on a special payment method via the Automated Teller Machine (ATM)

card. You are advised to contact this office with the information's

below to claim your fund.

1) Name:

2) Address:

3) Tel:

4) Age:

5) Sex:

6) Occupation Status:

For record purpose, it is important that you confirm receipt of this message

Best Regards

Mr. Adam Johnson

For; Office of the Presidency

Foreign Financial Matters

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• October 15, 2019 at 8:23 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: MAO TUNG BANK <team.om@taratelco.com>

Sent: 15 October 2019 12:42

To: Recipients

Subject: LETTER OF COMPENSATION.230

MAO TUNG BANK.

Bank Address: Sangkat Toeuk Thla, khan Sen Sok, Street 2004, Phnom Penh Cambodia

compensationsettlementoffice@maotungbank.com

***** SERVICE 24HRS *****

Dear Sir / Madam,

LETTER OF COMPENSATION / SETTLEMENT.

We hereby inform you que October of our records for the year investigation it is drawn to us que you have Been victimized by the men of the underworld (Pretenders / impostors). However, the management has been dutifully empowered by the Investigation bureau office of the Prime Minister and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of the Cambodia to curb all illicit transaction and workload of this perpetrators.

In line with the Anti-corruption crusade of the Prime Minister,Mr.Hun Sen.you are by this Email notification to stop any contact Regarding this illegal transaction with this Hoodlums. Out of our findings, the image of this country Has Been dented Internationally During the past administration of the United states of Cambodia.

Presently, we have employed the strategy sanity to remit, and vow to terminate the activity of this fraudsters, by Consolidating our security Network all over the country in view to monitor all outgoing and incoming communication enable us to fish out and avert all illegal and suspicious transaction Both domestically and internationally respectively. Moreover, it Occur que some of our Financial Institutions (Banks) serves as a pipe condit by fraudsters use to which this perpetrate the undo crime. We have signal All These financial institutions to scrutinized in Place investigation before carrying any bank found transaction. Any culpable of breaching the law, must have Their operational license revoke.

In Accordance with the criminal and other related offense act 25 of 1999 constitution, we have been officially compel by General King Norodom Sihamoni, Senate committee on Foreign Affair to mapped October billions of Dollars from the Annual Budget to compensate all defrauded Victims the part of the ongoing National Reform Scheme of the presidency and means to radiate for criticism immunity. In view of this, we Have Been informed That You are still dealing with Those hoodlums in all your attempts to secure the release of your funds. We wish to advise you que such an illegal act has to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have Decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Do be informed que we reserve the right at our discretion to sue you for damage on recognition of further Top contact with this people. By the strength of this development the sum of US $ 36.Million United States Dollars (USD $ 36,000,000.00) Has Been SIGNED to each Beneficiaries to be paid. This Memorandum is to notify you That You Will Be Settled with the sum of US $ 36.Million United States Dollars (US $ 36,000,000.00) / your Inheritance / contract or lotto payment.

Kindly send the above information:

1. Your full name:

2. Your residential address:

3. Mobile and fax number (for regular official contact).

These above-mentioned informations will officially enable us to carry out of our verification processes and after your que compensation sum / Inheritance Funds will be approved in your name and Electronically wired into your designated Bank account or by ATM Card or Cash delivery or Online banking to your doorstep.,depending on Which mode of payment you prefer.

You are to contact this office upon receipt of this notification immediately to proceed for payment. Vision: To fight corruption to the stand still and restore Cambodia to the enviable standard of respectability and dignity of the state. Please do Respond back to us with this email. (compensationsettlementoffice@maotungbank.com) Best Regard, Mr.Acharya Botum

The Account Manager of the MAO TUNG BANK manager Powered by Information Communication Technology Dept., (C) 2019 MAO TUNG BANK, registered trademark."

• October 9, 2019 at 8:37 AM by info

Here is another scam:

----- Forwarded message -----

From: "Mr. Jan Kenneth Eliasson" <revmarkdani@gmail.com>

Sent: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 11:53

Subject: THIS IS OFFICIAL GUARANTEE LETTER FROM (UN) PAYMENT CENTER.

Attention: Sir / Madam,

(UN) Payment Center

Date /09/10/2019

THIS IS OFFICIAL GUARANTEE LETTER FROM (UN) PAYMENT CENTER.

It is my pleasure to inform you that UN Office has agreed to reward you with sum of Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand $7,500.000.00 Usd and the payment has been arranged through either Bank Wire Transfer or ATM Visa Card based on your choice which is the latest instruction from (U.N) Secretary General, Mr. António Guterres.

Therefore contact our Agent Hon. Mr. Chris McPartlin Inspector Admin-(UN) Payment Center, Contact.

E-mail ID: ( infoun876@gmail.com )

Contact Tel: 229 960 34 707

Meanwhile Send Him Your Full Delivery Details:

(1) Your Full Name

(2) Mobile Phone Number

(3) Current Home Address

(4) Your Country/City

(5) Male Female Age

Note this compensation including a Victims and international, businesses that failed due to Government problems from African country. You have to contact Inspector Admin-(UN) Payment Center Hon.

Mr. Chris McPartlin, E-mail id: ( infoun876@gmail.com ) Contact Tel:

229 960 34 707, immediately

With Best Regards

Mr. Jan Kenneth Eliasson.

(UN) Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations.

• October 9, 2019 at 8:34 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela who is an international business man. Presently I'm in Venezuela for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary with this information below:

Name: Mrs Hillary Uche

Email: mrs.hillaryuche@hotmail.com

Ask her to send you the total $920.000.00USD (NINE Hundred And Twenty Thousand US Dollars only) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mrs Hillary Uche and instruct her where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs Hillary Uche, and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best Regards,

Mr. Lambert Gwazo

Former Director Telex Wire (CBN)"

• September 3, 2019 at 9:43 AM by info

Received this scam:

"From: file <info12@cbn.net.id>

Date: Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 3:06 AM

Subject: Contact diplomat John Malvin now at John.F.Kennedy international airport New York Usa, with your full details at (jmalvin3@aol.com or call 1(845-682-1489) for the delivery of your cash consignment box to your home and make sure you acquire your international diplomatic cash delivery permit for United States to enable him deliver your package to you.

Attention,

I'm Diplomat John Malvin and here to inform you about my successful arrival in J.F.Kennedy Airport New York Usa with your consignment box worth ($1.5m) One Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars, which I have been instructed by President of Federal Republic of Nigeria to be delivered to you as a (compensation) fund because, It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries, all the victims who have lost their hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with some fund and also to help them to start a new life.

Note that, we could have get your fund transferred into your nominated bank account. But we can not transfer this funds direct to your bank account because, we are having problem with the International Monetary Fund (IMF). so our method of payment is via Diplomatic Courier Service. please kindly reconfirm to me your destination information to (jmalvin3@aol.com).

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers. Please try and reach me with my international roaming number 1(845-682-1489) as I can not afford to spend more time here.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call me on phone 1(845-682-1489) and reconfirm the following information to me, so that the funds will not be delivered to someone else. Full name, home address and your valid phone number and the name of the airport that is close to you.

Please Endeavor to acquire your international diplomatic cash delivery permit for United States, for the delivery to be successful to your home and you have to contact me now to let you know how to acquire the international diplomatic cash delivery permit for United States and without that, I can not be able to get your package delivered to you.

Note that the international diplomatic cash delivery permit for United States is very important for the delivery to be successful and you must acquire it for me to proceed with the delivery to your home.

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that i can proceed.

Diplomat John Malvin

Phone 1(845-682-1489)

Email.(jmalvin3@aol.com)"

• August 7, 2019 at 3:15 PM by info

"From: Ikey Obi <partners@evergenius.com>

Date: Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 11:58 AM

Subject: Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred. Now I want you to contact my secretary and ask him for a cheque worth of USD$800,000 which I kept for you as a compensation of your past assistance to me. His contact details is below;

Name: John Izualo.

Email; ( johnizualo9122@gmail.com )

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:

Your full name

Your address

Your country

Your Phone number

Note that if you did not send him the above information complete he will not release the cheque to you because he has to be sure that it is you and that is what i told him. Note also that I will not be reached by email or phone at this moment because I am currently in Japan for investment trip with my share .

Regards,

Dr.Peter Ikey Obi."

Here is another scam.

• July 25, 2019 at 10:56 AM by info

"From: Rodriquez Hodge <maruha@dance.plala.or.jp>

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 at 5:19 pm

Subject: Hello Dear

Hello Dear , Greeting To You.

It is my pleasure to reach you after our successful attempt on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance in the past to help me in receiving the fund,I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the fund with the help of a new partner from Brazil. Everything was perfectly done because we stroke a deal with one of the Lady accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (F M F), and she rendered tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and it worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds which you did not complete with me, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ( $950,000.00 USD ) Please accept it as a token of appreciation from Me. Presently I am in Chile for investment project , Since it was difficult to contact you before i traveled due to the urgency of my business schedule, I have left an instruction with Mr.Ben Mark the foreign remittance department of African Development Bank Parakou Branch Benin Republic to send your cheque. You need to contact him today with his contact details as below.

His name: Ben Mark

Email: { bmark072241@gmail.com }

Please email him and inform him that I have contacted you that he should go ahead to send your compensation cheque.You have to reconfirm your information to him so that he will confirm that you are the person supposed to contact him, considering the kind of information he is expecting, so feel free to get in touch with Mr.Ben Mark he will mail you the cheque without any delay.

You are to reconfirm your following data to him: Your delivery Address, Your Full Name,Country, City, Age, Sex, Phone Number, Occupation. If you wish to receive your money in a cheque, kindly tell him your preference to receive your $950,000.00 USD.

God Bless you and your family.

Regards,

Mr.Rodriquez Hodge"

Another scam.

• July 8, 2019 at 11:58 AM by info

"From: "Doc. M.C. EKeh"<paymentacreditationofficer@presidency.com>

Date: July 8, 2019 at 8:58:49 AM EDT

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: REPLY ASAP

Reply-To: <paymentaccreditationofficer@presidency.com>

Dear creditor,

Due to corruptions, African Union in conjunction with Federal Government agreed that all pending payment such as compensation fund, contract payment, inheritance and winning funds should be release to beneficiaries through Habib Bank AG Zurich Switzerland for transparency.

To this development, we contact you to know if Habib bank have released the approved sum to you, confirm the amount released to you and date you confirmed fund. We need your urgent reply to help us put our record straight and send our report ASAP. I am in Switzerland to supervise the payment for a hitch free transfer to beneficiaries.Your urgent response will help us serve you better.

Yours faithfully,

Doc. Morris C. EKeh"

Here is another scam.

• July 5, 2019 at 8:04 PM by info

"From: "Robert J. DiBella"<robertdibella@peace.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: June 29, 2019 at 5:07:03 PM MST

Subject: Attention Re: Notification /View Your E-mail of June 2019

Reply-To: <robertjdibella@gmail.com>

FIRST QUARTER PAYMENT

{OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN; BOARD OF TRUSTEES ON CONTRACT PAYMENT}

THE SAVINGS BANK (TSB)

REF: TSB/IRD/CBX/751X109/018

Attention Re: Notification /View Your E-mail of June 2019

ATTENTION:

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT FILE APPROVED NO: TSB/FMF11/AHD9US/2019

SUBJECT: RE-APPROVAL OF YOUR ABANDONED FUND IN TOTAL SUM OF US$12.7MILLION.

My Name Is Mr. Robert J. DiBella, The President & CEO of The Savings Bank (TSB). On assumption, I saw a file in respect of your Fund amounting the sum of US$12.7 Million United Stated Dollars. After going through the file i discovered that you abandoned your fund here in the process of transfer to your bank account due to demands from banks and other financial institution here. I write to know the reason why you choose to abandon your fund here because it is my first point of action to offset every payment that is pending in the TSB transfer statutory disc.

I assure you that the TSB and the U.S Goverment will look into your matter properly and process your fund transfer to you as soon as you indicate your interest in receiving your approved fund.

Get back to us immediately so that I can know how to look into your matter urgently and make sure you receive your fund immediately without any delay.

Thank you.

Robert J. DiBella

President & CEO

The Savings Bank

357 Main Street St, Wakefield, MA, 01880"

Here is another scam.

• July 5, 2019 at 8:03 PM by info

"From: "Michael R. Pompeo"<info@gov.bb>

Date: June 29, 2019 at 5:37:50 PM MST

Subject: THE STATE DEPARTMENT

Reply-To: <mj131190@gmail.com>

U.S Department of State

2201 C Street NW

Washington, DC 20520.

Dear Beneficiary

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr. Michael R. Pompeo, United States Secretary of State by profession. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year ended 2017 and 2018, we discovered that you have not yet received your over due fund.

I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2019. On behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment. However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.

Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $1,850,000.00 USD (One Million, Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $5,000 Five Thousand Dollars).

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your funds valued at $1,850,000.00 USD (One Million, Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars). This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option. We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorised my office to release the Sum of $1,850,000.00 USD to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email. Due to my busy schedules You are advised to kindly get in contact with our correspondent Mr. Mike James with the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:

Your Full Name:

Your Contact House Address:

Name of City of Residence:

Country of Residence:

Direct Mobile Telephone Number:

ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:

Age and Occupation:

Contact Mr. Mike James immediately by emailing the address below:

Name: Mr. Mike James

Email: mj131190@gmail.com

Telephone: 1 386 628 0388

He is obliged to treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via phone and email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of ( $550) please take note of that.

As soon as the above mentioned $550 is received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance.

Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Michael R. Pompeo."

Here is another scam.

• July 5, 2019 at 8:00 PM by info

"From: Robert Reed <wwwamtmpayment@water.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 3:43 PM

Subject: (US$1,500,000.00 USD) for being a victim

(US$1,500,000.00 USD) for being a victim

Our Ref: lisa-rene/ESD_057766E

SWC:youtube.com/watch?v=sy6Agkq2ers

This information is to you.

I use this medium to contact yOu. This is FBI special agents, Robert W. Reed. I was delegated along side others by the United Nations to come over to Africa to investigate fraudsters who had been in the business of swindling foreigners especially those that have one form of transaction/contracts and all that . Please be informed that in the course of our investigation, we detected that your name and details in our Scammed Monitoring Network equipment. We also found out that you were scammed of some money that can be considered as relatively huge by scams via Western union and MoneyGram.

Be informed here that in a bid to alleviate the suffering of scammed victims, the United Nations initiated this compensation program. Therefore,

you are entitled to the sum of One Million five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$1,500,000.00 USD) for being a victim.

Note that the said fund will be transfer to you via the Citibank being the paying bank mandated by the United Nations officials.

However, we have to inform you that we have been able to arrest some of the swindlers who has been in this illicit business and will

prosecute them accordingly. Be informed as well that we have limited time to stay back here, so we will advice that you urgently respond to this

message ASAP.

And do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development to avoid jeopardizing

our investigation. All you need to do is to follow our instruction and receive your compensation accordingly as directed by the United

Nations.

We urgently wait to receive your response.

Reply to: foreignpayments5@gmail.com

Regards,

Robert Reed

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER

My Phone number 2348166534469"

Here is another scam.

• July 5, 2019 at 7:58 PM by info

"From: prof, james barry. <barrgodwinchambers@gmail.com>

Date: Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 4:40 PM

Subject: Your Appointment With Government Regulatory Body.

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AFRICA:

NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX

SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT,

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my

reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is

that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment For what you have

encountered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you

for $100 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $100 is

clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of

$100 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this,

is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment,

this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your

payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $100 I don't want

you to lose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good

opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your

overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to lose this fund out

of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment

administrative fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find

a way to get $100 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial

breakthrough,

Find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this

is because i want you to receive your USD15.5Million immediately, we are

trying to round up for this payment program. Here Is the Payment Information

money gram only; finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction

because of the requirement of ($100)

Receiver info.

Name : Joe More

Country : Benin Republic

City : Cotonou

Money Gram REFERENCE Number__($100)

Send all the details of the MTCN direct Email Please do provide the above

information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable

for any wrong transfer of funds or liability of funds credited into a ghost

account.

{1}. Your Full Name and Address...........

{2}. Your Confidential Tel, Cell..........

{3). Your Bank name and address...........

{4). Your A/c Name and A/c Numbers....

(5). Your Routing Numbers....

Thanks for banking with US while we looking forward to serving you with the

best of our service.

Yours in service

Prof, JAMES BARRY."

Here is another scam.

• July 5, 2019 at 2:50 PM by info

"From: Mr.Acharya Botum <team.om@taratelco.com>

Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2019 9:03 AM

To: Recipients

Subject: LETTER OF COMPENSATION.100

MAO TUNG BANK.

Bank Address: 6, Sangkat Toeuk Thla, khan Sen Sok, Street 2004, Phnom Penh Cambodia

cfc.enquiiry@gmail.com

***** SERVICE 24HRS *****

Dear Sir / Madam,

LETTER OF COMPENSATION / SETTLEMENT.

Kindly send the above information:

1. Your full name:

2. Your residential address:

3. Mobile and fax number (for regular official contact).

You are to contact this office upon receipt of this notification immediately to proceed for payment. Vision: To fight corruption to the stand still and restore Cambodia to the enviable standard of respectability and dignity of the state. Please do Respond back to us with this email. (cfc.enquiiry@gmail.com) Best Regard, Mr.Acharya Botum

The Account Manager of the MAO TUNG BANK manager Powered by Information Communication Technology Dept., (C) 2019 MAO TUNG BANK, registered trademark.S"

Here is another scam.

• July 5, 2019 at 1:37 PM by info

"From: "Robert Reed"<benamtmpayment24@water.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: July 4, 2019 at 2:23:08 PM MST

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: (US$1,500,000.00 USD) for being a victim

Reply-To: <foreignpayments5@gmail.com>

(US$1,500,000.00 USD) for being a victim

Our Ref: lisa-rene/ESD_057766E

SWC:youtube.com/watch?v=sy6Agkq2ers

This information is to you.

message ASAP.

Nations.

We urgently wait to receive your response.

Regards,

Robert Reed

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER

My Phone number 2348166534469"

Here is another scam.