No Internet Connection Detected

Is luxxenvy.com an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Is luxxenvy.com an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Would you share this Article with others?  +

The website, luxxenvy.com, is an untrustworthy online store. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded.

About www.luxxenvy.com

Email: support@luxxenvy.com

Tel: 401-921-3001

Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• June 3, 2020 at 3:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Macomb, Michigan, United States

I paid for my new bar and never received it .

• May 31, 2020 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States

I ordered something from them April 29,2020 for an amount of 12.98...do not even know what in ordered... they never got back with me on when shipped or tracking number... but they took it out of my bank..that's what I owed,but what did I buy..

• May 21, 2020 at 5:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Driftwood, Texas, United States

same thing happened to me. Ordered bras back on March 22, 2020 and charged by card but never received anything. Checked my account and now see a charge from Meede for a different amount. Will call my bank tomorrow to report.

• May 11, 2020 at 10:29 AM by info

"I ordered merchandise from luxenvy.com on Mar 11 2020. they charged my card and I never received the ultraviolet light and thermometer. I suspect a scam so my next step I will report it."

Received via email.

• April 24, 2020 at 12:25 PM by info

"Yesterday my wife made an online purchase through a Co. named MEADDE.COM today as i wwas looking at my online bank statment i see a charge pending for "LUXXENVY.COM" I went to go take a look at Luxxenvys page and of course it is not available... however... there is a possibility that they have re-branded under MEADDE.COM I will be keeping an eye on my bank account for a few months now."

Received via email.

• June 14, 2020 at 10:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Tampa, Florida, United States

I am also in the same scam I fear. I advised that they charged me the 12.48 and I hadn't even received my initial bra order. I emailed them and their response was "

Upon verification also, we see here that the $12.48 charge from your account is for our VIP Member subscription. VIP Member is a subscription where you'll get a free item every month. It is a good way to try out several of our great products.

We would hate to see your opt-out of the monthly subscription. I hope you can give us a chance to try our other products." So two days later I received my initial order so I said ok I'll keep the subscription as long as this "free item" comes. I have been charged 1 time from luxxenvy in May and twice in June from meadde and still have not received any "free item" now I'm going to need to change my card information. I don't understand how a monthly subscription could be charged twice in one month. Not happy. Buyer beware.

• May 19, 2020 at 8:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Canton, Georgia, United States

Same thing. I ordered from MEADDE.COM. Showed up as Luxxenvy.com. Still haven’t received my order 30 days later and then today a charge from

MEADDE.COM for a different amount. I’m furious! I have to call my bank tomorrow morning to see what I can do about it. Good luck!

• May 13, 2020 at 12:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Elkridge, Maryland, United States

Same here. Ordered poor quality bra-1time and now I see they have charged my account again for a different amount. Will contact my bank to alert them.

• May 9, 2020 at 8:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Trowbridge, England, United Kingdom

I made the same mistake of ordering something through them, and it has come up as LUXXENVY.COM, thought nothing of it until I had more money being taken out of my bank account each month...have had to cancel my card! Be aware!

• March 17, 2020 at 9:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Jackson, Missouri, United States

Ordered some shoe containers. They arrived damaged and did not look anything like what the pic showed I ordered. Sent email and they responded that they wanted pictures. I sent the pictures and they advised they would send more shoe containers. By this time it was past Christmas and they were supposed to be Christmas presents. We told them we wanted our money back. 5 months have gone by and they won’t refund our money. Do not buy anything from this company. They will s***w you out of money!

• March 17, 2020 at 6:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Rochester, New York, United States

I ordered 3 Bras——THEY SENT ME 33 Bras and took $384.00 from my credit card account.

I returned the bras(tracking showed delivered and given to an individual).

I have contacted via email many times in the past 4 months. They acknowledge received, but I have never had a refund of the $384.00..

• February 20, 2020 at 9:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I placed an order 9/22/2019, now it's 2/20/2020 and still haven't seen my order. The tracking says that it shipped but never made it past ShanghaI (10/7/2019). I emailed the post office to try to find the package but they told to check with the sender in case it was returned to them. They charged my card for the amount of course. Terrible company to deal with if it's really even a company at all.

• January 24, 2020 at 3:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Needham, Massachusetts, United States

I purchased 2 bras from them. They were too small and terrible quality. I have been e-mailing them every 3 days for 6 weeks requesting a refund. They told me to send a picture of the products and the shipping label which I did. I continue to follow up and get no response. STAY AWAY!

• January 7, 2020 at 12:13 PM by an anonymous user from: McLean, Virginia, United States

Horrible customer service. They send me the wrong size items, then tried to tell me I ordered the wrong size. Then they said they would send the correct size, yet I have never received them. I have email them so many times, but yet still do not have the correct product or a refund. DO NOT BUY from this company.

• January 3, 2020 at 10:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Waco, Texas, United States

Yes, it is a scam. I ordered from them on September 21, 2019, and received nothing. They just send an email saying they created a ticket!

• November 2, 2019 at 8:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States

Definitely a fraud. I ordered on 9/6 and have received nothing. I have gotten no responses from emails.

• October 31, 2019 at 4:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Henderson, Texas, United States

The most untrustworthy company I've ever dealt with, I even cancelled my wife's card because I'm sure they would love to clean me out. Waste of money, time and frustration.

• October 30, 2019 at 9:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Completely unresponsive, unhelpful. Unable to return items, items shipped are not what they are advertised as. Terrible workmanship. Horrible waste of money.

• October 28, 2019 at 6:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

terrible ..think they are fake

• October 24, 2019 at 1:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Lynchburg, Ohio, United States

I ordered a B1G1 special on a 3XL bra totaling $59.93. They took the money from my acct. When I didn't receive the item I threatened to cancel, recd a msg from Luxxenvy offering a 15% refund which I did get.To this date Oct 25, 2019 I still haven't recd the items. The phone number doesn't work n there are both I by but negative reviews about the company. I've contacted my bank. They are filing a fraud refund for me. Good luck everyone!

• October 23, 2019 at 8:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Needham, Massachusetts, United States

I ordered two XL bras from them, it took about a month to arrive and then they sent me two SMALL bras. Have contacted them on several occasions but they have not contacted me at all. They seemed to have disappeared into the mist.

• October 19, 2019 at 6:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Carbondale, Pennsylvania, United States

I ordered two bras and they were too small. I want to exchange them and can not get anyone to respond to my email as of today. BEWARE!

• October 19, 2019 at 4:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands

I have ordered and paid for an ear wax cleaner 53 days ago from the 19th of october and still haven't got anything. This company seems to be a fraud!

• October 18, 2019 at 6:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Great Falls, Montana, United States

I ordered three bras a size small & recieved six(a double order) want to exchange but now can not get ahold of them

• October 3, 2019 at 4:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Modesto, California, United States

I placed an order to this company for two bras and today I received a cheap pair of nylon stretch pants in the size of medium. I've sent numerous emails with no response. I'm going to have to go to my bank. I wish it would have found this information out earlier about it being a scam.

• October 3, 2019 at 3:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Yucaipa, California, United States

I also ordered sports bras on September 17, 2019. I saw the 50% off ad on Facebook. After hearing nothing I decided to research the company online. Sadly, I discovered the company is a fraud. I called my credit card company, opened a dispute and canceled the card. I have learned my lesson. ONLY ORDER FROM COMPANIES I CAN TRUST.

• October 3, 2019 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

I placed an order on Sept.16; my bank account shows a charge of $39.96. I have not received any communication or product and today is Oct 3. Another scam sponsored by facebook. I will notify my bank of this fraudulent charge.

• October 3, 2019 at 1:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Dunkirk, New York, United States

I ordered sport bras Sept 17th. it is now Oct 3 still no package. I'm thinking this was a scam. Should I call my credit company?

• October 3, 2019 at 1:43 PM by info

Yes, and open a dispute.

• October 3, 2019 at 9:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I placed an order on 09/16/2019. On 09/28/2019 I finally got tracking, but it is still in China as of 10/03/2019. I am not sure if I should contact my bank to try to cancel this transaction or see if it arrives in the next month. I have never ordered from this company before and now am regretting it.

• October 2, 2019 at 4:15 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

I am waiting for my order still. I made it on the 9-15-19 and nothing. The website is gone. It is a scam.

• October 2, 2019 at 11:42 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

I ordered in 9-15-19. Today is oct 2, and nothing. The website is gone.

Support responded a gave me a tracking number through 17TRACK and it says that my order departed from ShanghaI On the 27 of September. But nobody knows if this is true or not. I think that I was a victim of fraud...

LUXXENVY is a scam.

• October 1, 2019 at 7:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Edina, Minnesota, United States

I never received order even though I received notice of delivery for last Monday. Never came and now I am insisting on a refund. Very nervous as they obviously have my credit card on file. This company is a complete fraud and I would advise everyone to stay clear.

Keep your comment respectful.

Is luxxenvy.com an Untrustworthy Online Store?