2020 Annual Visitor Browser Opinion Survey Scam

2020 Annual Visitor Browser Opinion Survey Scam

Would you share this Article with others?

If you are asked to complete the "2020 Annual Visitor Survey" or "Browser Opinion" survey below, please do not. This is because the survey is a fake being used by scammers to trick online users into purchasing products, services, and completing questionnaires or surveys, by pretending to offer them rewards, which are actual advertisements. The fake Chrome Opinion Survey is not associated with Google and the website that displays the survey will receive compensation for the products or services that they have tricked online users into purchasing.

The main purpose of the fake survey is to make online users think they will get a reward for taking it, but the rewards shown at the end of the survey are advertisements that the people who have created the survey will get paid for, once the online users purchase the products or services that are being advertised.

The "2020 Annual Visitor Survey" Scam

2020 Annual Visitor Survey (Gurgaon)

Browser Opinion survey

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your participation, we have the following products today: Sunday, January 21, 2020.

You may choose only (1) product from the list below.

...

Samsung Galaxy S10

2020 Annual Visitor Survey Scam

hxxp://ps8813.nonamehxr31.live/

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• May 25, 2020 at 4:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Nigeria

I answered the qustion but I got no reward, what do I have to do?

• May 25, 2020 at 8:59 AM by info

It is a scam, so ignore it and share this article with your friends to help info them.

• May 11, 2020 at 4:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I almost got it but I didn't. Thank you for telling me.

• May 10, 2020 at 2:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

I have recieved those questioned twice,answered them but no reply. What should I do?

• April 19, 2020 at 6:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Nigeria

I answer the question, but no reward

• April 16, 2020 at 7:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

there is another one

• April 15, 2020 at 4:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

I completed survey yesterday but want to get sumsung galaxy s10 but upto now I am not updated about delivery of my reward, please answer me

• April 15, 2020 at 9:36 AM by info

It is a scam, you will not get what you were promised.

• March 30, 2020 at 11:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Tripoli, Libya

Give me some solution place, I complete all question

• March 30, 2020 at 11:33 AM by info

Just be careful going forward.

• February 28, 2020 at 12:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Yaounde, Centre, Cameroon

What can I do because I gave them my informatiom

• January 29, 2020 at 3:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore

what happens if I already completed the survey?

• January 29, 2020 at 6:08 AM by info

The scammers will contact you and attempt to scam you. So, just be careful going forward.

• January 14, 2020 at 1:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

What can I do to protect my self from it,because I answer their guestion and I give them some information

• January 14, 2020 at 7:06 AM by info

Just be careful going forward.

• January 7, 2020 at 1:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hollo sir,i'm Mahmud from Kurigram,Rangpur.

I participated in your questions contest. And I have won a samsung galaxy s10 smart phone but sadly I saw that your officecandidate could not communate with me.

So kindly contact me and give me my Opinion prize fast.

• January 4, 2020 at 5:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

competition0853.nonametake11.live ...

I completed a chrome survey. But did not click as they instructed. What would happen?

• January 4, 2020 at 7:39 AM by info

Just be careful going forward. The scammers will attempt to use the information you have sent to trick you into sending them money.

Remember, if something appears too good to be true, it usually is.

• January 4, 2020 at 4:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan

I know a friend who has already paid for the reward through his online transaction. Will they be able to misuse the Visa card.

• January 4, 2020 at 7:32 AM by info

Yes, they will be able to do so.

• January 8, 2020 at 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

Will they be able to use the visa card again and again. If so what can be done?

• January 8, 2020 at 10:30 AM by info

Cancel the card and get a new one.

2020 Annual Visitor Browser Opinion Survey Scam