Is gosq.com a Scam? Saw a Charge on my Bank Statement
Square said if you do not recognize the merchant name on your statement, try to recall where you were on the date of the transaction and what you might have purchased. To help jog your memory, you may want to review the following questions:
- Did you travel in a taxi, visit an outdoor market or eat at a food truck?
- Did the merchant swipe your card through a small white square plastic card reader attached to their mobile device?
- Did you sign for the purchase with your finger on a mobile device?
- Did you make a phone, mail, or online purchase around the time of the charge?
- Did you receive an electronic receipt over email or text message?
- If so, have you contacted the merchant via the contact information displayed on the electronic receipt directly?
If you still don’t recognize the charge, take a moment to look up the Square receipt. It may help remind you of the purchase. You can also contact Square for more information. We’ll provide public information that may help you remember the charge.
Unrecognized or Disputed Charges
Most major credit card companies offer payment dispute services for unauthorized charges or charges that were not delivered as expected. If a purchased item or service was not delivered or was not delivered as expected, we recommend contacting the merchant directly to resolve the issue. If you’re unable to contact the merchant, or if you are certain that a charge is unauthorized, contact your card-issuing bank or credit institution for further assistance. Please know that Square is unable to provide refunds on behalf of Square merchants.
If you have any questions about your purchase, or have not received your order, contact the Square merchant directly using the information provided in the confirmation email.
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews.
Show More Comments (13)
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.
Recommendation / Advertisement