Is Zestads Limited a Scam? See the Complaints

Is Zestads Limited a Scam? See the Complaints

Would you share this Review with others?

Please see below the list of complaints we have received about Zestads Limited from angry online shoppers. Also, please let us know what your experience with Zestads Limited is by leaving a comment below.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• May 25, 2020 at 10:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Ooltewah, Tennessee, United States

Purchased what I thought was a robot vacuum cleaner similar to a Roomba on March 30, 2020. With the given tracking information I found it impossible to find the unit's location. I opened a ticket with Paypal and was told it's in shipment and will arrive. The unit finally is delivered from China, 7 weeks later. It is a child's toy at best. I charged it up and ran it for 30 minutes and it just moved dust and dirt around but collected nothing. It would not even maneuver over a door threshold it is so flimsy.

The unit cost over $90 bucks. I have tried contacting the seller to return this unit but the URL provided is invalid. I will try opening up another ticket with Paypal or going directly to Capital One VISA to see if they will assist.

What a ripoff this product is and it appears Zestads is a part of this scam...

Kiss your money goodbye and rack this up as a lesson learned. I will not be fooled again. Buy American and at least you're providing a livelihood for Americans.

• May 25, 2020 at 10:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Marion, Indiana, United States

I ordered two-floor sweeper Mar 16 and it says delivered Mar 26th, I have not received anything from them, and can't seem to contact the, I would like the items or get a refund total $175.87

• May 25, 2020 at 7:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Bowie, Maryland, United States

I bought 6 phone sanitizers from this company and after 2.5 weeks it still hadn’t shipped. I contacted them and they replied it was being processed at the warehouse. I told them to cancel the order. They replied that was impossible 1 month later and still hasn’t shipped. I disputed the charge on my credit card and got my money back. Through all this Paypal was little to no help. Don’t bother with this company it’s a scam!

• May 19, 2020 at 3:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Tallahassee, Florida, United States

This company is a complete fraud!

• May 17, 2020 at 7:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Yuba City, California, United States

The five N95 Aeroshield masks with expedited shipped arrived after 6 weeks after sitting in Hayward Ca for amonth, then going to LA. They were no name masks, not N95 and not Aeroshield. I told PayPal and American Express about this fraud. Now alerting the US Postal system.

• May 23, 2020 at 10:38 AM by an anonymous user from: The Bronx, New York, United States

I also ordered Thee of the N95 masks on 3/25/2020.

It took them two weeks after that to mark it shipped.

Lord knows where it is now.

It is 5/23/2020 and I have received nothing in the mail.

Their resolution website doesn't bother work.

I put a dispute with PayPal and zestads just put a tracking number.

I guess they ate trying to say they mailed it.

2 months later and $150 for 3 masks?

They got me good with this as I needed the protection at the height of the pandemic .

I'm a nurse who suffered through covid season with barely any face protection.

I could have used this masks 2 months ago.

Now I don't even want or need it as I have gotten some for free thanks to helpful individuals on gofundme.

The people running this scam have a special place in hell to attend.

If the masks ever arrive I will drop them in the garbage and consider it a loss.

• May 24, 2020 at 12:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Pleasant Hill, California, United States

I’m in the same situation. I paid $190.89 for 5 masks. Do not use PayPal, they were supposed to help us but instead they would not respond to my messages.

• May 25, 2020 at 7:32 AM by an anonymous user from: St Louis, Missouri, United States

you paid $190.89 for 5 masks? I got a box of 10 from home depot for around 14 bucks. Buy American.

• May 17, 2020 at 7:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Yuba City, California, United States

Ordered 5 N-95 masks and filters from Zest Ads in March. Never could get info on the ordered other than original invoice. Paid for expedited shipping as I am a health care worker and needed these right away. They sat in Hayward, Ca for over a month and then shipped to LA which is farther away. Masks finally received 6 weeks later and were not N-95. Notified PayPal and American Express of this fraud. I can't find out who is behind Zestads but masks came from China, which I would never ordered from anyway if I had known.

• May 16, 2020 at 10:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

I ordered 20 charcoal filter masks on April 11, 2020. Paid through Paypal. I have not had any acknowledgement of my order from ZestAds Limited. I find it suspicious that PayPal would say payment will show up as ZestAds Limited (disputes@resolutionsupports.com)

Is this a SCAM?

I have requested a refund from Paypal 5/16/2020

Carol S

• May 16, 2020 at 10:32 AM by info

It appears so because resolutionsupports.com seems to be a front. The website has no information about itself. All it says is they are providing customer service, but for who.

• May 14, 2020 at 11:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Chiang Mai, Thailand

I ordered 2 floor cleaning robots on the 26th of Apr.

ButI haven’t heard from ZestAds yet.

So this company is scam ?

I used PAYPAL to pay.

Is it possible to get a refund?

• May 20, 2020 at 3:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Nenagh, Munster, Ireland

I also ordered a robot vacuum and I received mine on Monday and it is not what I ordered- it won’t even pick up the tiny crumbs off the floor. The appearance is something that u would get in a Christmas cracker- plastic and pink. What I thought I was ordering online were a black shiny equinox robot vacuum and mop and this is what I end up with. I paid through PayPal so I have been onto them for a refund but have to put through the case by the 9 June.

• May 23, 2020 at 2:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Thailand

To my surprise, mine also arrived a few days ago.

They are rubbish, useless, totally different from what I saw on their website.

I want to return them to ZestAds and ask for a refund, but I have no idea where I should send to, because there is no information.

I feel terrible, the company is a fraud.

• May 14, 2020 at 11:57 PM by info

Yes, open a dispute with them.

• May 15, 2020 at 3:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Chiang Mai, Thailand

Thank you.

I hope I can get a refund.

• May 14, 2020 at 8:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Saline, Michigan, United States

I ordered 5 drones from Zestads and haven’t heard a word from them since I ordered. No confirmation or communication. Reported them to my credit card company!

• May 13, 2020 at 6:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

I ordered 5 masks on 4/3/20 and they just arrived. I ordered from Facebook and was Areoshield Masks. They promoted that they were stocked in the USA but not true. Just the others, the destination was Hayward, CA and it sat there for a month. Then it moved to LA then to Las Vegas and shipped back to LA. The original shipping confirmation which was USPS said a shipping partner has it called Newgistics. I used their tracking app and the masks went everywhere. I read some reviews and they are the most messed shipping company in existence. So maybe Zestads is not entirely the problem. Advice, if you get a USPS confirmation, check it to see if Newgistics is the shipping partner and go to their tracking website. You might get some answers (or not).

• May 13, 2020 at 2:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Port Richey, Florida, United States

Finally got a reply from PayPal about ZestAdsLimited regarding the floor robot I ordered that does not work. Reply says I have to pay return shipping to China. Last time I sent something back to China, the shipping was $53.00. Of course that company, not this one, said they never received the item so I needed to send a copy of tracking number. Well, the US Post Office does not track International Packages so I was out the cost of the item as well as the $53.00 shipping fee. Not happy with this outcome nor am I very pleased with PayPal at this time.

• May 13, 2020 at 8:33 AM by an anonymous user from: San Marcos, Texas, United States

Ordered the floor robot on 4/19/2020 with paypal and have not recieved it yet, paid 105.09

• May 13, 2020 at 7:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Wantagh, New York, United States

Paid over $200 tp ZestAds on April 23, 2020> Never received masks. No way to contact company.

• May 12, 2020 at 11:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Milledgeville, Georgia, United States

#MeToo ordered two mask from this company over a month ago no mask and no way to contact anyone

• May 13, 2020 at 8:24 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

I ordered 1 mask in early April. There was no communication from Zest Ads so I thought a scam, but this morning 13 May 2020 it arrived.

• May 12, 2020 at 9:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Paso Robles, California, United States

My masks arrived today, but after the same issues, how do I know they are really N95 rated masks. nothing else they said was true.

• May 12, 2020 at 10:41 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

3 weeks after I didn't receive the face masks I ordered, I started investigating.

The company had sent me an email right after I ordered stating it had been shipped and had a USPS tracking number.

I clicked on the tracking number and it said my shipment had been sitting in Hayward, CA for the past 3 weeks and had been delivered to a private shipping company.

I went to that private shipping company's website and it's a fake website. So I started a dispute with my credit card company.

Shortly after starting the dispute I received the masks in the mail but it wasn't what the ad claimed.

The ad (which I saved and so could review) stated that the masks had a filter inside made of 5 layers of cloth, one of which was charcoal cloth. My mask's filter had only 1 layer--not 5--and no charcoal cloth at all.

This company appears to be scamming people.

• May 12, 2020 at 7:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Facebook ads for equinox send fake tracking number, haven’t received goods

• May 11, 2020 at 3:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

I ordered 1 mask from ZestAds Limited on April 6 and the money came out of my account on April 7. I have not heard from this company or received my order. I got the ad from Facebook. Is this not a true website and did I just get scammed? It came out as PayPal "Shoponline on my bank statement. Is this a true website and is it just taking an extra-long time to receive due to the pandemic? I am patiently waiting for my order. Please let me know what has happened to my order. Is it delayed, am I going to receive it or not. Thank you! Melanie

• May 18, 2020 at 1:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I ordered ten masks on April 9th and they took the money on April 10th. I have not received anything yet either. I went to the website and there is no phone number or even a line to chat with anyone. With all the complaints I have been reading, I am beginning to think this company is not a reputable company to deal with. I went through Face book as well. If they are not going to deal with customers honestly and fairly, they do not need to be business. I will give them two more weeks but no more. I will ask for my money back if need be.

• May 13, 2020 at 7:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Wantagh, New York, United States

same happened to me

• May 11, 2020 at 2:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, United States

Tim in PA here. I thought like everyone else who ordered the BNS-0408-05 AeroShield Mask (5 in total with 10 extra filters) that we were all "hood-winked" by the claims of these convincing ads for these protective masks. I knew I'd truly not be convinced otherwise until they showed up in my hands.

I placed the order on 4/3/20 and did NOT receive a confirmation of my purchase. However, I did see the charge immediately deduct from my account! The ONLY point of reference was a Transaction # listed on my PayPal receipt. Also, I needed a link that started like this- https://trustedsafecart.com/aero/bns-####

I found two email addresses that I believe can give results and updates on your shipment. support@beneficialshoppers.com AND disputes@resolutionsupports.com

I did receive a response in about 5-6 days later! This was the first time I had heard from them AND the lead time of 2-6 WEEKS!! Also, they did tell me the materials were shipped and referenced a link to some international shipping service (t.17track.net). When I clicked the link it referenced Hayward, CA. The report noted "USPS Awaiting Item" (No doubt being made and shipped from China)

However, the masks did arrive in my mailbox 5/7/20!! (About 4 1/2 weeks lead time)

I hope these notes help!

• May 11, 2020 at 1:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I made 2 separate purchases of ProN95I Washable Masks on Mar. 24/20. I also paid an extra of $9.99 for VIP Customer - Prioritized Order. In total, I paid $136.86 USD. I thought that if I paid the extra $9.99 for the VIP Customer - Prioritized Order then I would receive both masks sooner. On Mar.27, I sent an email To Whom It May Concern to request to know how long my order would take to be delivered. Someone named Mirah from the Resolution Team replied to me on Mar.29/20 responded by stating they appreciated my patience and usually shipment delivery may take 4-6 weeks to be delivered. They sent a so-called tracking number from 17track.net.

The information was in Mandarin and show items were coming from China to Canada. I used the tracking number they provided in Canada Post and it stated they haven't found this tracking number.

On May 1/20, I made another request about the status of my packages. The rep Mirah responded on May 4/20 by stating that my package was still in transit and sent the same link.

On May 4/20 I responded that my order has taken over 6 weeks and I now want a refund. I made another request for a refund and then another one today and there has been no reply. My next step is to contact Paypal. They advertised on FaceBook!

• May 10, 2020 at 11:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Lowell, Indiana, United States

Zestads, do not do business with them, they are a complete scam, product never showed up ... fake tracking number

• May 10, 2020 at 10:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Lowell, Indiana, United States

Zestads complete scam sold me n95 masks... not cheap but never showed up... tracking number bogus! Fraud fraud fraud!

• May 9, 2020 at 6:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

ZestAds Limited is a complete and total scam. Facebook and PayPal should be held accountable for this scam. Do NOT purchase anything from this company, ZestAds Limited. They are totally bogus. BTW Facebook, this is the first and last time I will ever purchase anything off your website. In fact, I am canceling my FB account.

• May 11, 2020 at 4:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hello My name is Pamela. The same thing happened to me. The advertisement came off Facebook too! I paid through Paypal and every time I input my issue in Resolution Centre, it won't allow me to open up a Dispute. It just gives me an error stating something went wrong on their end. Then it prompts me to return to Resolution Centre. I don't understand why FB and Paypal don't vet these scammers.

• May 7, 2020 at 12:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Port Chester, New York, United States

ordered KN95 masks with VIP service for expedited delivery.

What was I thinking? Eight weeks later and the masks never arrived, but they gave me a bogus tracking report, showing they were delivered.

Which they weren't!

• May 7, 2020 at 9:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Reseda, California, United States

I finally received my 2 mask from ZestAds , it took a month and they came from Hayward,California.

• May 5, 2020 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Westminster, California, United States

I placed 2 orders 4 days apart for masks. The seller then added additional charges which were well more than the original price and PayPal refuses to help.

• May 4, 2020 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

I and everyone else on Face Book that dealt with Zestads Limited have had the same experience. Even their website has no contact info what so ever. They are a totally bogus company who never ship what they sell. They just take your money and disappear. I'm also quite annoyed by Paypal and Facebook for not veting who they do business with. These guys are complete crooks. John in Virginia

• May 2, 2020 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I ordered a N95 face mask which was paid for on 3/30/2020 by my PayPal account. I never received the mask and it seems it's a scam. I'm a senior on a fixed income.and am disgusted with the alleged seller and with Facebook for not screening thieves

• May 1, 2020 at 4:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Conyers, Georgia, United States

I ordered 2 masks from Zest Ads and 2 months later, I haven't received anything! I don't have money to throw away!

I am going to check if I paid by AMEX via PayPal to get my money back.

• April 29, 2020 at 5:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Decatur, Georgia, United States

I ordered 2 masks on April 1 and received them around the 24th. It seemed to take an unusually long time but I expected the delay because everything is taking longer.

• April 29, 2020 at 10:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Lima, Ohio, United States

April 4, I bought 10 mask for a promo payment of $198.00. I tried two times to contact them, since this is something we need NOW. I have not received any confirmation from them, and wondering if by chance, I will be getting them, or if this is just ANOTHER SCAM!!

Wondering who I can contact now.

Thank you.

• April 29, 2020 at 2:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Hayward, California, United States

April first week I bought 5 masks for promo payment of $180.00, wondering until now not received my order, it's sucks being a frontliner needing these masks but it seems it was just a scam.

• April 27, 2020 at 8:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

Aw heck, I had ordered 2 of these masks for $74 and some change and was wondering when should I be receiving them. After trying unsuccessfully I might add, to find the status of shipment I find myself here reading how I have probably been ripped off. I'm concerned also about reading that PayPal isn't helping out. It's after business hours but 1st thing in the morning I'm certainly calling my bank to block any further transactions from this company and going to tell PayPal the same thing not only by phone but by e-mail as well to prove I did notify them of fraudulent activity. They have a legal responsibility to protect their customers account once notified of fraudulence.

• April 27, 2020 at 5:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I ordered COVID masks from ZestAds as it appears many have. I have received no merchandise and when I requested to cancel my order, they told me it was too late to cancel but I have received nothing. Filed complaint with PayPal but nothing has happened yet. I'm surprised that PP would be involved in this...it is for this reason that I use PayPal...now I am out $99 with no help from PayPal.

• April 27, 2020 at 2:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

It seems as though Facebook needs to band ZestAds from their social media and PayPal should reimburse the monies that they approved through this fraudulent company. Perhaps Facebook and PayPal receive big payouts from ZestAds Ltd. to defraud the American people.

• April 27, 2020 at 1:18 PM by an anonymous user from: Massachusetts, United States

I ordered 3 masks and they took my money but never received anything. Can't get a hold of this company. They don't exist. I am reporting them to frsud. They will be pay for this. You can't get away with be theft!

• April 25, 2020 at 11:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Mendham, New Jersey, United States

I also ordered from ZestAds... Never received my item. I paid with PayPal and they are investigating. I am so happy I use payPal because if this is a scam I will be reimbursed.

• April 25, 2020 at 8:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Michigan City, Indiana, United States

I ordered from ZESTADS an EQUINOX ROBOT VACUUM. AFTER TWO MONTHS FINALLY RECEIVED IT. IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF FOR ALMOST $200. ZESTADS is a very deceitful company. On the day I ordered, they even tried to access my account. They are taking advantage of Americans. DO NOT BUT FROM THEM. There advertising is fraudulent. I did not receive a product that was true to their advertising. It was a piece of junk!!! This robot vacuum was cheaply made, did not vacuum at all, just turned in circles. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND INVESTIGATING ANY COMPANY BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE, ESPECIALLY FROM CHINA!

• April 23, 2020 at 8:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Loudon, Tennessee, United States

Same problem with me, only my order was for cameras.

• April 23, 2020 at 6:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Flushing, New York, United States

I ordered a Renegade X Respirator mask on April 13, 2020 from ZestAds Limited

My payment was made with PayPal Credit for $42.94 Transaction ID 67236897TL3680107.

Tried emailing them to no avail. My inquiry still has not been answered. How do I get paypal to reimburse me the charges.

• April 22, 2020 at 12:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Ludington, Michigan, United States

I ordered surgical masks from ZestAds. I paid $146.00. I knew it was a scam when the USPS Tracking number did not change. PayPal told me to contact ZestAds. The phone number is disconnected and they are not answering their email. PayPal has washed theirs hands of it all.

• April 22, 2020 at 8:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Hamilton, Ohio, United States

I had ordered on March 27th 2020. I had order patches. I have not yet received them and there's no way possible of contacting them; my next step is going to my bank. I truly believe this is a scam

• April 21, 2020 at 9:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Zestads are a total fraud, their products ALL come from China even though they advertise otherwise and offer no refund and products probably contain the corona virus! Buyer beware

• April 21, 2020 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Frankfort, Kentucky, United States

I purchased a Visorize2 mask with 10 filters on April 9, 2020(saw an ad on face book). I received an ID number, but there is no conformation of shipment or delivery, and my paypal account has already been charged and I have not received my order.

There is no way to contact the seller, Zestads Limited. Have I been ripped off?

What should I do?

• May 4, 2020 at 1:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Denver, Colorado, United States

I too ordered 2 of those masks, have been charged thru Pay Pal and have not heard anything.

• April 21, 2020 at 6:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Columbia, South Carolina, United States

I did also on April 8th via PayPal… Today I filed a dispute with Paypal

• April 21, 2020 at 9:09 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• April 20, 2020 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Remus, Michigan, United States

We ordered a PR-331-01 Dronex Pro. We were charged through PayPal which we were given no choice when it said we didn't have to have through pal Pal to order but it required it anyway.

That was in March and we never received confirmation that they got our order but we were charged for the whole thing and looks like we are out all our money. I will never order anything through them again.

We are suppose to be able to dispute this but I have been trying and so far not good. No results.

If I had any idea that this was from another country, I would have said no way. we just didn't know.

• May 12, 2020 at 1:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Porterville, California, United States

File with your bank or credit card company. Then report this company to the feds.

• April 22, 2020 at 11:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Somerset, Kentucky, United States

I also order this same drone on February 10, 2020. As of today still no delivery. dispute filed with Paypal on March 9th. Still no resolution. Now going to Wells Fargo credit card to dispute as Paypal was paid with this.

• April 20, 2020 at 4:56 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• April 20, 2020 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Grants Pass, Oregon, United States

I, too, have ordered face masks from the company - on March 27th. It is now April 20th and still no merchandise. The payment was made through PayPal as well

• April 18, 2020 at 11:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I ordered 2 LunaVacs from ZestAds on 3/22/2020 and as of 4/19/2020, I have received no merchandise or any status regarding the shipping of the product. I ordered this through my Paypal credit and would like to know if the product I received will be received or if the ZestAds is a scam to get money in exchange for nothing.

• April 16, 2020 at 9:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Conroe, Texas, United States

I ordered a face mask from this company through FaceBook. Cannot contact them because the email they list is no good! What can I do to get reimbursed.

• April 16, 2020 at 9:46 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• April 16, 2020 at 1:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Silverdale, Washington, United States

Ordered [2] N95 & [2] face shield $88.90, [B2F1] PCP-0399-03 $53.90 ON 4/2/2020 paid through PayPal, no shipment or order reply of shipment from facebook add appears to be a fake or scam by ZestAds Limited.

• April 20, 2020 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from: New Braunfels, Texas, United States

Same here. I am soo embarrassed and pissed off. I even paid extra for the VIP - Prioritized Order. SCAM BY PAYPAL AND FACEBOOK and ZestAds Limited. Has got to be Millions of $ involved...

• April 14, 2020 at 1:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Just sent dispute to Paypal on purchase of N99 mask from Facebook ad. Been a week since order and have not received shipping notice or product. Should have checked company first, not now confidently relying on PayPal.

• April 15, 2020 at 12:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, United States

On APRIL 2ND I ORDERED A ROBOT SWEEPER THAT I HAVE never RECEIVED. I went to the website and there no way to get ahold of them. The seller is ZestAdsLimited, which I'm sure you have paid 105.90. Transaction Id is 5cj49731441425525. I don't know what else to do

• April 13, 2020 at 2:13 PM by an anonymous user from: New Braunfels, Texas, United States

ZestAds is obviously a huge scam operation with Pay Pal playing along. Of course, PayPal has received my payment immediately for some of the ZestAds COVID masks with the added VIP Handling. NOTHING! But the old PayPal run around and excuses. They sure take your money in a blink of the eye but returning it becomes several weeks worth of efforts behind the Corona Virus short-handed excuses.

• April 18, 2020 at 4:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States

I have had some good experiences getting money back thru Paypal. The DO take a long time, however.

• May 23, 2020 at 3:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Thailand

Will you please tell how you could get money back ?

• May 23, 2020 at 10:40 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• April 8, 2020 at 8:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States

I guess I will not be ordering anything from a Facebook link ever again. Paypal denied my request also. CC issuer will be refunding and I will close PP account.

• April 19, 2020 at 8:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Belvidere, New Jersey, United States

Why did they deny your request?

• April 4, 2020 at 3:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Florence, Texas, United States

Ordered on March 25, 2020 three Pro N95 mask through Facebook and found out later this was a scam when I attempted to contact company for tracking information. Reported this information to credit card company and PayPal. I doubt that I will receive any refund but wanted to inform future customers about ZestAds Limited look to be a fraudulent company operating through Facebook.

• April 29, 2020 at 5:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Decatur, Georgia, United States

I ordered on April 1 and received them around the 24th. They were coming from China so I expected a delay

• April 9, 2020 at 9:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Lufkin, Texas, United States

did you ever receive?

• April 4, 2020 at 12:25 PM by an anonymous user from: The Villages, Florida, United States

I just ordered from ZestAds Limited, too, for facemasks for my daughter who is a front-line nurse practitioner and has only 1 N95 mask. I should have done my research, first, but because it was PayPal, I thought it was okay. My credit card is pending, but I have already contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge. I know I have been scammed. I want to cancel my paypal account, but I may have to wait until the charge actually appears on my account. Way to take advantage of people during these uncertain times PayPal. NEVER AGAIN will I use them for any purchase.

• April 9, 2020 at 4:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I use PayPal all the time, this time they declined my payment and I thank God for that, still have to see about my card on file but I read the site is a scam

• April 5, 2020 at 11:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Naknek, Alaska, United States

myself also want a refund from this place. it is a SCAM

• April 4, 2020 at 4:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Apple Valley, California, United States

Sad thing here is that PayPal actually encourages this fraud. They don't have a penny in this at all. THey get their money from the listing and as they are concerned, its a done deal. I truly believe that they actually solicit these scammers for their benefit. I cancelled my account, bank is taking money back and I will never use paypal again.

• April 9, 2020 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

actually this is not true, file a dispute on PayPal page and they will investigate it and if they can not reach them within a certain time they will refund you, I had this done twice,

• April 3, 2020 at 12:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Boca Raton, Florida, United States

I don't think there is any such company! I ordered face masks through PayPal. PayPay inadvertently put on an old address. When I contacted PayPay, they informed me that addresses don't fall in their realm of complaints! WTF? Then I contacted ZestAds Limited to get things corrected, and could not find that company. Instead I was directed to a complaint company that wanted me to join their listings for other products. Stay the F==k away from this company, and PayPal, for that matter!

• April 9, 2020 at 4:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

do your dispute on line through them again!

• March 26, 2020 at 8:41 PM by an anonymous user from: West Jordan, Utah, United States

ZestAds Limited has no customer service, that I can find. Ordered on 1/20/20 still no information from them. Yet PayPal said it's our problem and if they dont do anything by4/12/20 they will close the file and can't reopen it. As soon as I get my wife talked into it PayPal is a thing in the past and will bad mouth them to everyone.

file your dispute online, it works

• March 26, 2020 at 3:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States

I ordered two "robot" vacuum cleaners from Zestads. They finally arrived but are quite cheap and not as the video shows. I would like to return them and get a refund. But after reading all these comments I think I will contact my credit card company and see if they can handle this situation.

• May 23, 2020 at 3:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Thailand

Was the problem solved after you contacted your credit card company?

• April 2, 2020 at 8:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Finchley, England, United Kingdom

I have ordered a robot vacuum but have not received it. Think I will cancel my PayPal account. I thought that I was safe using PayPal. Back to Amazon!

• March 11, 2020 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Wausau, Wisconsin, United States

Zestads is a con marketing thing. I ordered a product from them and in a few days, I realized the product was miss advertised and tried to cancel the order but could not. The product was shipped to the wrong address but it finale arrived. It was junk tried to get my money back to no avail. Pay Pal was of no help.

Gary M.

• April 9, 2020 at 4:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

file a dispute online through PayPal

• March 5, 2020 at 6:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Bullhead City, Arizona, United States

This company is a SCAM. I was just notified by USPS and was advised to go to my bank tomorrow and get money back. PAYPAL will do NOTHING except give you the run around. GOOD LUCK.

file a dispute online

• February 24, 2020 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

Bought a product shown on a Facebook ad. Ordered product. When received instructions/Terms and Conditions agreement were in Chinese. Tried to get a refund however PayPal ruled in Zestads.

• February 14, 2020 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Glendale, Arizona, United States

I placed an order beginning of December not knowing not being advised that it’s coming from China, finally received order eight weeks later all instructions are in Chinese want to return product have no way of contacting zest ads or winter never ends or any of the other links they have I want my money back and PayPal is no help!

• February 12, 2020 at 1:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Oakley, California, United States

Scam! I Never received my drones either. I wish the companies of USA would stop letting China screw us like this. They are all in it.. Sooooo many Complains, WHY ARE THEY STILL DOING BUSINESS HERE!

• March 31, 2020 at 5:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Apple Valley, California, United States

Because PayPal gets money from them. They don't care as long as they get their money. I'm going thru my bank and filling a dispute with them. They will then handle it and get my money back. Very disgusted with PayPal. Closing account immediately.

• February 11, 2020 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

I order 2 dronex for my husband and have not seen them yet, wow, I put in a dispute with PayPal, oh lord, I guess I will not order online anymore

• February 10, 2020 at 2:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States

Zestads Limited is definitely a scam.

• March 30, 2020 at 9:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Sarasota, Florida, United States

They are a fraudulent company working on behalf of the Chinese. DO NOT do business with this company. I have reported them to the state department and the FBI for follow up

• January 30, 2020 at 1:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Portland, Oregon, United States

I ordered a laser for 214.00. I have not heard from them, onor ever seen my laser

• January 27, 2020 at 12:10 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

I ordered 2 heaters as gifts for a friend, but after reading the bad reviews, I returned them immediately without opening them and have only received a refund for 1 after a long wait. I have emailed them several times with no response. They still owe me $60.00. I don't know what recourse I have at this point.

• January 23, 2020 at 3:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

ZestAds Limited made an unauthorized charge to my credit card and sent me a package of 2 Android smart watches which I never ordered because I ONLY have Apple iPhone products! I filed a dispute with PayPal and they determined that it was an authorized purchase! This decision I totally disagree with! As a result of me filing an unauthorized charge dispute which PayPal has resolved and closed I was no longer able to do another dispute online! So I called PayPal directly to request the ability to file another dispute and they agreed that I could file one under the category of significantly different product then ordered. So PayPal filed It is feet resolution with zest adds limited and told me to wait or 10 days to get a response back from PayPal I’m feeling hopeful that I will get a refund of $95.95 for a product that I did not order!

• January 21, 2020 at 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Germantown, Maryland, United States

I also have been duped by this so-called distributor. I used PayPal and started a dispute claim which quite a few people say didn't help them. Call the State Attorney General's office for starters. Make a police report then call the Federal Trade Commission. I called my credit union and because I already put in a claim with PayPal they couldn't help me until the dispute was done with PayPal. This info was given to me by the Fraud Dept. of AARP and my credit union. Hope this helps (us)!

• January 15, 2020 at 1:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Fraser-Fort George, British Columbia, Canada

Ordered a drone via a Facebook link. I received a tracking number after I complained. A week or so later I received a drone....used and defective!! Almost $200 Canadian down the drain and this included a 1-year warranty. I have written several times to the supplier and now no one is responding to my emails. D'oh!

• January 15, 2020 at 7:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Hopkins, Minnesota, United States

I also ordered 3 watches for Christmas gifts on 12/5 off of Facebook. And now 1/15, I've received nothing and can't make contact with them. As stated above the email address given is worthless.

• January 21, 2020 at 1:18 PM by an anonymous user from: Germantown, Maryland, United States

After waiting for a delivery date by ZestAds I finally sent an email asking, "When can I expect my order?" and I got an IMMEDIATE answer telling me an attempt to deliver that SAME DAY (I emailed them) but would delivery the following day. I received the package and found the heaters to be defective and super cheaply made.

• January 12, 2020 at 6:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia

Same here, I saw on YouTube, no drone 3 weeks later

• January 11, 2020 at 5:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Hayward, California, United States

I’ve been trying to contact this company for a watch that I wanted to return. It was the ugliest rubber I’ve ever seen. For the price that they were asking for it’s not worth it. I’ve been scammed. Their email address is disputes@resolutionsupports.com cannot be sent.

Their website: toysready.com is fake. It’s a domain name that was not yet bought. I was billed for $41 and $94 with nowhere to return to

• January 21, 2020 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Germantown, Maryland, United States

If you used a credit card call them and put in a dispute claim first. Try that

• January 14, 2020 at 5:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Dover, New Jersey, United States

Same thing I'm going through with this trashy company out of China

• January 9, 2020 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Seattle, Washington, United States

The tiny heaters (warm wind machines, as noted on the boxes) are not what was advertised and do not heat anything. For $50 each, I bought 4, these are not heaters that I ordered and I want to return them for a full refund. I went to the website, there are NO Customer Service telephone numbers or even addresses to contact the company, just info to join their company and work for them, but still NO company information. Please help me to return these useless machines and get a refund.

• January 23, 2020 at 9:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Willard, Ohio, United States

I ordered the same "Heaters" and received 2 worthless machines. Not as advertised. I notified PAYPAL. They reviewed the complaint and told me I was denied help. Thanks Paypal for nothing. I will never pay through Paypal again with that kind of support or lack of. Also avoid Zestad merchandise.

• January 21, 2020 at 1:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Germantown, Maryland, United States

If you used a credit card call the issuer and put in a dispute claim. This was advised by the issuer to me. If you went through PayPal, the card co. wants you to go through PayPal channels first. Call the State Attorney General's office, Make a police report too! Then call the Federal Trade Commission. This info was given to me by the AARP Fraud Dept. help center.

• January 14, 2020 at 5:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Dover, New Jersey, United States

I had the same thing happen to me and can't locate any phone number or even a return address ?? these heaters are cheap crap, the one burnt up in 10 minutes. I bought them off Facebook. I believe FB should block them from their website.

• January 9, 2020 at 12:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Aurora, Colorado, United States

They got me for $300 in Christmas presents for my kids when I bought for drones off of Facebook of all places. Facebook should know better than not to play their videos right? How the [censored] is that happening? And then for PayPal to even allow them to use their services to get money is amazing that anyone gets away with that in this day and age!

• January 14, 2020 at 2:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Burien, Washington, United States

I'm in exactly the same boat. 3 drones... Facebook advertising... used PayPal. We've totally been scammed. Contact PayPal and file a complaint!

• March 5, 2020 at 6:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Bullhead City, Arizona, United States

Same thing I was told they where shipped, even got a tracking # then was told they where being held at customs. Filed complaint after complaint with facebook and three other companies that claimed they had something to do with it. I just got word from USPS that my order was NEVER put in a container of any sort and I should go to my bank and tell them I was scammed, once again. Through Paypal and Facebook

• January 9, 2020 at 12:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Wigan, England, United Kingdom

I ordered Drone X Pro on November 27th 2019 and have not received the drone yet. Tracking that was given through PayPal shows no movement since November 29th 2019.

Now I am seeing plenty of forums stating that Zestads is a scam, and appears to be the truth. A lot of people in several forums and such are reporting no products are being delivered.

Reporting to BBB, (already reported to PayPal) and anywhere else I see this company name associated with it.

PayPal will get my money back $75.92 or my bank will, either way you will not be keeping my money.

• January 9, 2020 at 11:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Brooklyn, New York, United States

One Drone X ordered thru ZestAds on Nov 21, I have confirmation of PayPal payment but no email order confirmation nor delivery of Drone, have a shipping tracking number from the PayPal transaction to an unknown company, transaction number from PayPal. Sent email to resolution center but no response. Will be contacting PayPal next to let them handle it and get my funds returned hopefully!

• January 9, 2020 at 11:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Eugene, Oregon, United States

I bought a Drone that cost $105.90 from ZestAds through PayPal from November 21. 2019 and seeing all the complains about them I tried to cancel my order through Paypal and they say they would look into it but on Saturday December 21, 2019 they wrote back and said they are denying my claim because Zestads told them that I had already received it and also they gave them the tracking number but to this day looking through my email files I havent seen where they sent it off, no tracking no. no receiving, they have'nt bill it them self but through Paypal. I thought through all the complaints I have seen, they would also see and more look into .

• January 9, 2020 at 9:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Wigan, England, United Kingdom

I ordered and paid for this product on 30 Nov 2019 via PayPal and am yet received it. I have had no emails as to its whereabouts or if in fact it has been sent. As it was to be a Christmas present I am grealy disappointed that it did not arrive. If you could inform me as to when I can expect it that would be greatly appreciated as I would hate to think this was a scam.

• March 5, 2020 at 6:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Bullhead City, Arizona, United States

It was, we all got SCAMMED.

• January 9, 2020 at 4:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I ordered two watches that the batteries will not even stay charged 12 hours on a full charge on either one of them. Batteries are defective.

[B1]-Qorinthz xo-Black with warranty totaling $80.95.

Please issue me a credit my account and send me the information so that I can send it back to you.

• January 9, 2020 at 2:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I ordered the Hokuto patch on Dec. 11, 2019, plus an upgrade of $19.95. So my total amount would be $57.80. they made two orders one for $19.95 and the other for $37.85. I did receive a package from them. It was pink rubber gloves, I didn't order that. Still have them don't want them. went through PayPal transaction numbers as follows [protected] and [protected]. please fix this and refund my money. Thanks

• January 9, 2020 at 1:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Bloomington, Illinois, United States

I ordered a Drone X pro from you on Dec 25 From FB add for $105.90 and paid for it with Pay Pal. I have received nothing from you on purchase or shipping information. I have contacted Pay Pal about this. If I do not receive my drone I will demand my money back.

• April 2, 2020 at 3:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Moses Lake, Washington, United States

Same here! I ordered through a Facebook ad, and did not receive a confirmation email or any other communication. Zestads collected my money from Paypal though. You would think with so many complaints that Paypal and Facebook would shut this scam down.

• March 29, 2020 at 2:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Baker City, Oregon, United States

I have just ordered a drone today! After seeing the scam info, feeling like I just threw 75 bucks in the wind

• April 3, 2020 at 3:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Arlington, Texas, United States

Same here with $215