Google Forms Scams Steal Personal and Financial Information

There are hundreds or maybe thousands of Google Forms email scams like the one below, created by scammers to steal information from potential victims. Therefore, online users are asked not to follow the instructions in unexpected or suspicious Google Forms emails. The scammers send out Google Forms emails instructing their potential victims to click the link in it. If the link is clicked by the recipients, they will be taken to a Google Form created by the scammers to steal account credentials, personal and financial information.

Google Forms Scams Steal Personal and Financial Information

If you have been tricked by a Google Forms scam, please change your online account passwords and contact your bank or financial institutions if you gave out financial information.

A Google Forms Scam

A Google Forms Email Scam

From: owizzy64@gmail.com

Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 09:51:01 AM EST

Subject: Attention Sir/ Madam,

Google Forms

This may be coming too late to you.

Nevertheless, be informed that the AU government is aware of what happened to you between 2010 to 2019, which you lost a lot of money.

AU,US and EU Government have concluded arrangement to compensate you with the of $1,500,000.000 (one million five hundred thousand united state dollars)

Our government is rebuilding the image of our great Nations which has been damaged by fraudsters and imposters. In view of this, you are one of the victims who has been selected for the above amount.

Note: to avoid going through corrupt bankers or company officials in Africa again, arrangements have been put in place for easy payment of your fund.

All you need now is to prepare yourself to meet with government officials which will be sent overseas for smooth payment to all beneficiaries.

Full details will be given to you upon the receipt of your acknowledgement of this letter and reconfirmation of your full details.

For more clarification and directive, kindly call Director Public Admin Mr. Peterson Wiredu . Ph: +233 272560351.Reply to : ecowasunit0@gmail.com

Best regards,

Jeffrey Daisy.

Party Invite

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur quis sem odio. Sed commodo vestibulum leo, sit amet tempus odio consectetur in.

FILL OUT FORM

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

DonateHelp maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• December 28, 2020 at 7:54 AM by info

"ATTN /PROFITABLE INVESTMENT FROM ACCOUNT OFFICER

Reply to gilbertjones2018@outlook.com

My name is Mr.Gilbert Jones and I am a staff of Access Bank Plc,

attached to Investment Banking Services, I am contacting you concerning a customer and an investment

placed under our bank's management; as a matter of fact, it was roughly

11 years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents

of this mail private and also to kindly respect the integrity of the

information you come by as a result of this email. I contacted you

independently and no one is informed of this communication; I would

like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of

interest to you and benefit the both of us. All I want is an honest

business transaction between us. First, I will start by introducing

myself. My full name is Mr. Gilbert Jones . I am a British

citizen/Beninese because i have a British Mother and a Beninese

Father and I am currently working with Access Bank. I have been

working here for 21 years now, and I have a good working record with

my bank.

I am also the personal accountant to the account owner, a foreign

contractor who has a financial portfolio of 20,499,500 (Twenty

million, four hundred and ninety-nine thousand, five hundred United

States Dollars.) 10.5M USD in fixed and additional approx10.0M USD

accrued dividend with indefinite interest

My proposal; I am prepared to place you in a position whereby an

instruction is given to officially release the deposit to you as the

business associate, and all etiquette shall be done in accordance

with the rule of banking law, I certainly can guarantee you that, by

the common law, the power of bequeathing is coeval with the first

rudiments of the law, and this power has been extended to all. There

is no ruling which prevents an inheritance from being so exhausted by

legacies as to render it unworthy of the heir's acceptance; basically

all persons of sound mind are competent to bequeath and devise real

and personal estate, excepting infants, with all this I would say we

have the clear advantage to carry out a smooth and perfect operation

whereby the paper work shall be coordinated in such a way that your

status as a sole beneficiary is confirmed. Upon receipt of the

deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half and no

more; that is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have

them release the deposit to you; afterwards we share the proceeds in

two equal parts.

If we can be of one accord, I shall have the pleasure of meeting you,

after this task has been completed. The content of this mail should be

treated with utmost confidentiality and a quick response from you will

be highly appreciated. However, if you are not interested in this

proposal, please accept my apologies for sending you the message and

kindly delete message, I promised that you will never hear from me.

I anticipate your co-operation.

Thanks for your time and do have a great day.

Warm Regards,

Gilbert Jones

Reply to gilbertjones2018@outlook.com

Untitled form

FILL OUT FORM"

• December 27, 2020 at 7:56 AM by info

"satu225@gmail.com

Sat 12/26/2020 9:31 AM

Google Forms

Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?

FILL IN USING GOOGLE FORMS

Dear one,

I am Miss.isatu kone I and my brother need you to stand as our guardian

to retrieve our inheritance usd (US$5,200,000.00.) which our father

deposited in a finance house before his assassination for reasons which we will

let you know as soon as we hear from you,contact me here in my privet

mail adress:(koneisatu28@gmail.com)

Thanks,

Untitled form"

Another scam.

• December 26, 2020 at 6:15 AM by info

"From: officeoffrs1@gmail.com

Date: December 25, 2020 at 10:46:13 AM MST

Subject: Mrs. Shannon Rodgers

Reply-To: officeoffrs1@gmail.com

Attn. Dear Friend.

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your

money but I did not hear from you since then as we fixed. Then I went

and deposited the $1.950,000.00 US Dollars, as PACKAGE to Stars Global Trust

DELIVERING COMPANY in the USA, because I will be traveling to SAUDI

ARABIA to visit my family and I will not come back till next year-end.

You are advised to contact the Stars Global Trust DELIVERING COMPANY NEW YORK CITY

to know When they will deliver your package. Note that I have paid for

the delivering Charges, the only money you have to send to them is

their security keeping fee, which is $75 Dollars to received your

package safely. Please bear it in your mind that there is NO other

payment required after paying $75 being there official security

keeping fee.

Note; The Stars Global Trust Company doesn't know the contents of the Package. I

registered it as a Package of an American Magazine. They don't know

that it contains money, this is to avoid them delaying with the

Package. Don't let them know that money is in that package ok.

Contact person: Dr. Benjamin Brown

Manager GT Global Trust DELIVERING COMPANY USA

E-mail: (starsglobalcompany@yahoo.com)

Contact phone: ( 1-347-941-2620)

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the

security keeping fee. I gave them your delivery address but you have

to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery.

Reconfirm the below information to the company.

Your Full Name-

Your Address-

Home telephone-

Office telephone-

5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

6.YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT

Let me know as soon as you receive your package, and check the content

of the package to ensure that your total $1.950,000.00 is completed.

Best regards,

Mrs. Shannon Rodgers .

Untitled form

FILL OUT FORM"

• December 26, 2020 at 6:13 AM by info

"From: "millslewis012@gmail.com" <millslewis012@gmail.com>

Sent: Friday, December 25, 2020, 11:59:52 AM EST

Subject: UN(United Nations Relief Fund

UN(United Nations Relief Fund

$100 Million Covid19 Global Relief Fund

Relief Fund Covid19 Pandemic.

United Nations has Establishes $100 Million COVID-19 Global Relief Fund (2020/8/8) announced the payment

of “United Nations Relief Fund for COVID-19,” a $100 million US dollar fund to support those around the world

affected by the Covid-19 virus.

You are eligible to benefit a minimum of $200,000 US Dollars to $1.6 Million US Dollars fund from this amount to

support your family and community against Covid19 and also those affected with Covid19 in your family and community, provide your following details for the release of fund. Country, State, and City,

You are to contact the payment and screening officer with your particulars as stated below: to Email: (millslewis0888@yahoo.com)

Full Names:

Full Address:

Nationality:

Profession:

Date of Birth:

Country of resident:

Telephone Number:

Mobile Number:

Fax Number:

United Nations

Covid-19 Global Relief Fund.

Untitled form

FILL OUT FORM"

• December 25, 2020 at 9:00 AM by info

"Donation Fund Your Urgent Response Needed!

This message was identified as junk. We'll delete it after 10 days. It's not junk | Show blocked content

ikhjohn029@gmail.com

Thu 12/24/2020 9:51 PM

Hello Dear Friend,

Greetings To You! I Firstly Introduce Myself To You. My Name Is Rev. Father Abraham Smith, As An Philanthropist And the CEO And Chairman Of The Rev. Father Abraham Smith Foundation Charitable Foundation, It's Been Rated As one Of The Largest Private Foundations In The World.

I Believe Strongly In Giving While Living' I Had One Idea That Never Changed In My Mind - That You Should Use Your Wealth To Help People And I Have Decided To Give {$5,300,000.00} To Randomly Selected Individuals Worldwide.

On Receipt Of This Email, You Should Count Yourself As The Lucky Individual. Your Email Address Was Chosen Online

While Searching At Random. Kindly Get Back To Me At Your Earliest Convenience, So I May Final Know Your Email Address Is Valid.( revabrahamsmith@outlook.com ).

Yours Faithfully

Rev. Father Abraham Smith

C.E.O.Smith Charitable Foundations Inc.

E-Mail: revabrahamsmith@outlook.com

Untitled form

FILL OUT FORM"

• December 21, 2020 at 4:13 AM by info

"From: tomothyjose55777@gmail.com

Date: December 20, 2020 at 4:38:10 PM EST

Subject: Attention

Reply-To: tomothyjose55777@gmail.com

Attention

We have deposited the check of your fund ($3.800`000.00USD) through

Western Union

department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will

do is to contact

Western Union director DR Edward via E-mail joyalex22244@gmail.com He will give you

direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to

send him your Full

information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_

Address: _

Country: _

Phone Number: _

Though, Mr Bambang Sudjatmiko has sent $5000 in your name today so

contact DR Anthony or

you call {9406005423} him as soon as you receive this email and

tell him to give you the

Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us

know as soon as you

received all your fund,

Best Regards.

Mr William Eze"

• December 16, 2020 at 5:08 PM by info

"From: davmoyes1876@gmail.com

Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 4:39 PM

Subject: SHIPMENT

SHIPMENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX

From Mr. David Moyes

Head Officer-in-Charge

Administrative Service Inspection Unit

P.O. Box 20509 Atlanta, GA 30320.

I am David Moyes, Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. I came across an abandoned consignment box weighing approximately 242.508IBS and it had your details on it. Fortunately after a scan, it revealed that the content of the box is some amount of money. By my assessment, the box contains about 8M USD or more.

As I write, the box is in airport storage facility. The Consignments like I said is a metal trunk box weighing about 242.508IBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name, address and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, address and Phone Number, so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official document. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to United Kingdom (place of origin) as I was instructed.

Warm regards,

David Moyes,

Head Officer-in-Charge,

Administrative Service Inspection Unit.

P.O. Box 20509 Atlanta, GA 30320.

Email: davidmoyes855@gmail.com

Untitled form

FILL OUT FORM"

• December 9, 2020 at 2:54 PM by info

"From: <lefebrejohn6@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, Dec 9, 2020, 8:59 AM

Subject: Hello my dear friend,

Hello my dear friend,

How are you over there in your country or elsewhere? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health today. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction has finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have credited $1.8 million in ATM Master Card and I left the ATM master card with Rev Father David Manley before I traveled to India to invest my own share of the money with my new partner in India.

Here is the email to contact Rev Father David Manley:

Formulaire sans titre"

• December 5, 2020 at 7:28 AM by info

"From: <mgmt02871@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 8:27 PM

Subject: CONTACT GT CREDIT UNION FINANCE

Attn; Please.

How are you doing today? Congratulation! It is my pleasure to inform you of this good news. By God grace we have successfully succeeded ingetting your fund sum of $25.7 Million deposited with GT CREDIT UNION FINANCE on November 20th, 2020, We thank God for making things goes well and safety with us, with this idea you will have your fund transfer by yourself at your own convenient time for easy and safety of your fund.

Kindly contact GT CREDIT UNION FINANCE at below information. And also we wish to inform you that this management has two options which you are free to decide on the way you want to receive your fund.

(1) Bank to Bank transfer:

(2) Online Banking Transfer:

Contact Person: Mr. Jackson Douglas

Assistant Manager

GT CREDIT UNION FINANCE

AND ASSET MANAGEMENT.

96 Snooze ln,George Town

Ky1 1202, Cayman Islands.

E-mail: gbcreditunionfinance@accountant.com

Tell: 1(224)707-8876

Thanks & My Regards,

Dr. Ahmed Ibori.

United Nations General Secretary

Untitled form"

• December 4, 2020 at 9:26 PM by info

"From: <charleswjack0014@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 7:19 PM

Subject: A Private Donation to You

Greetings,

My name is Charles W. Jackson Jr, the mega jackpot winner of $344.6 million on June 01, 2019. I intend to use the winning funds to pursue a variety of passions and make some charitable contributions to humanity. With great joy in my heart, I hereby inform you that you have been selected to benefit from my private donations aimed at touching lives as God has blessed me.

This donation of $2 million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Please reply to this message to confirm you acceptance via this email charleswjacksonjr101@outlook.com

Best Regards.

Charles W. Jackson Jr.

Untitled form"

Another scam.

• December 4, 2020 at 9:25 PM by info

"From: "gshean.22@gmail.com" <gshean.22@gmail.com>

Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020, 10:27:08 AM EST

Subject: Western Union First Payment of $7,500.

Dear grant Beneficiary,

If you find the mail in your spam, it’s because of your internet ISP.

However, it is a pleasure to write to you that we have reconciled with our logistic department on the reimbursement of some fund spent by you during the cause of your inadequate dealings with some scammers who claim to be staff in banks and other regional payment centres.

After proper investigation and research at Western Union and MoneyGram Office, we found your name in Western Union database through Western Union to Nigeria, United States and Benin republic, etc.

In order to compensate you, the IC3 organization has mandated to transfer the sum $487,000.00 Dollars to you via western union as the first TEST transfer has been initiated and successful.

In this regard, I decided to email the relevant details for you to pick up the $7,500.00 dollars to enable us to send another $7,500.00 dollar to you. Please ensure you have your national ID card before pick up. Here is the western union detail to pick up the $7,500 that was sent.

To confirm your MTCN visit Western Union Website on

MTCN Number: # 440-938-4180

Sender's Name: Mr Harrison Williams.

Amount: $7,500

Note: I have been Officially Assigned to facilitate this Transaction, I hereby advise you adhere to my instruction to enable us conclude with your Compensation Fund Transfer Successfully. Endeavour to contact me via my Direct Phone Line: 299 99 70 99 10 or through email:hwillams410@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Mr Harrison Williams.

Accounting Officer"

• December 3, 2020 at 11:04 AM by info

"From: "unitedbankfoafrica2020@gmail.com" <unitedbankfoafrica2020@gmail.com>

Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 05:18:09 AM EST

Subject: Attention Dear Beneficiary,

Google Forms

Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?

FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that an ATM Card that worth USD$10.5

(Ten million Five hundred thousand Dollars) has been issued

as a compensation payment for all the short listed 2019/2020 scam victims

whose email address was recovered during the recent internet probing and

investigation process.Your email address was found among the list so we are

in no doubt believed that those syndicates must have collect money from you

through their dubious criminal ways.

It was on these very recommendation that the International Monetary Fund (IMF)

in conjunction with the United State Government after series of meeting held came

up with a sanction to all West African countries to compensate all the foreign

victims with a payment benefit of USD$10.5 (Ten million Five hundred thousand Dollars)

each in order to restore the Global Economy to the enviable standard of respectability.

Please note that upon receipt of your response we will process and send you

ATM Card Payment and you will use it to withdraw your money in any ATM machine

in any part of the world, so if you like to receive your fund,contact the director

in charge of the compensation payment at INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND SETTLEMENT CENTER

Dr.William Richard on his email address:(wrichard264@gmail.com) and also send him

the following information;

1. Full Name:

2. Phone Number:

3. Mailing Address:

4. Age and S*x:

5. Occupation:

6. Country:

7. ID CARD

If you need an urgent attention please call Dr.William Richard on his direct-Telephone

-1(470) 248-1585 Your immediate compliance to this will expedite actions

on your Payment because here in this office, we have a lot of listed victims to be settled.

Untitled form"

• December 3, 2020 at 9:17 AM by info

"From: <wu002110@gmail.com>

Sent: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 19:46:03

Subject: Approval of your fund transfer

Google Forms

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) Investigation Bureau Department in conjunction with other relevant Investigation agencies are hereby to inform you that we recently received several reports through our Global intelligence monitoring networks that you had a transaction in Europe, America, Africa and Asia which wasn't accomplished after series of process and fees which requires further procedures.

Consequently we finally traced the location of your overdue compensation and inheritance funds and ordered the dispatch or transfer of the funds to a safety custody. United Bank, hence the mentioned Bank institute will be facilitating the transferring of the funds to you as soon as possible, this decision was made due to the rate of corruption and scam reports perpetrated by Individuals and Government officials, companies, in Europe, America, Asia and Africa therefore your funds was ordered to be moved or transferred to safe Bank immediately for safety.

The transferring of the funds to United Bank of Washington DC was successfully executed on Friday last week and we just received a confirmation from United Bank that the funds valued the sum of ($2.550,000,00) two million five hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars was received by the Bank management, therefore we are officially contacting you in this regard by letting you know that your funds are presently at United Bank Washington DC. Your fund was securely entrusted to United Bank on Friday last week under a special supervision of Ms Patricia Williams an experienced official of the bank who is to be conducting your payment henceforth. Therefore you are advised to contact the Bank representative with the information outlined below; reply them to this email ( ba9339561@gmail.com )

United Bank of Washington DC

Contact Person: Ms Patricia Williams

E-mails (ba9339561@gmail.com)

Furthermore identification code ETUBOFXLOTD was issued by United Bank management which you are required to indicate by using it as the subject of your email for verification or easy identification and the following information are also required;

Your personal profile:

Full Names:

Age/Gender:

Identification:

Home/Office address:

Profession/position:

Current Phone number#:

Finally you are advised to completely terminate all your conversation or correspondent with any other individuals, authorities or offices in any country around the global who claims to be in the custody of your funds because your funds was officially directed to United Bank on Friday last week under our instructions therefore you should completely quit all conversations with any other individuals companies or groups except the United Bank of Washington DC United States of America. Comply with all their instructions and directives accordingly and they will transfer your funds without any delay.

Warmest regards

Geoffrey W. S. Okamoto

First Deputy Managing Director.

Senior U.S. Treasury Official, Bank Consultant

Untitled form"

Received this scam.

• December 1, 2020 at 11:17 AM by info

"From: atmcntre101@gmail.com

Date: December 1, 2020 at 6:27:54 AM MST

Subject: COVID19 DONATION

Reply-To: atmcntre101@gmail.com

COVID19 DONATION

World Health Organization (W.H.O) hereby confirm that your email address is a benefactor of Ten million three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars as Donation To you

in regards to the COVID19,Coronavirus Grant Payment.Kindly contact Mr.Bill smith email {covid19donation2020@yahoo.com} Telphone 234 8080430300

NAME :

Date: December 1, 2020 at 2:42:46 AM MST

Subject: Attention my Dear Friend,

Reply-To: danajboenteusattorney@gmail.com

Attention my Dear Friend,

I'm Diplomatic Maury Justin William I have been trying to reach you on your

about an hours now,

just to inform you about my successful arrival in Washington Dulles

International Airport (IAD),

Sterling, VA 20166, USA, with your ATM master card worth $8.2Million

Dollars which I have been

instructed by I.C EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to

you.

SunTrust Bank Branch Locations. ALABAMA ... 601 US Highway 27 S. Avon Park.

FL..700 Virginia Ave ... 10801 Indian Head Hwy.

please you are to reconform your delivery Info to me,

to avoid delivery to the wrong person such as,

your should contact our attorney:

{danajboenteusattorney@gmail.com}

• December 1, 2020 at 11:07 AM by info

"From: diplomatwilliammartin@gmail.com

Date: December 1, 2020 at 2:38:39 AM MST

Subject: Hello

Reply-To: diplomatwilliammartin@gmail.com

Hello

I am Lt Mrs. Marquez Jane Peire, a U.S soldier currently carrying out my duty in Iran. I have a proposal for you. I and some of my colleagues recovered some huge amounts of money here the last two weeks during an operation. We just shared the money some days ago and I want to move mine to a safe place. Why am I contacting you through this mail because this is the only means of communication I have here. I came across your email when I was searching for a random person online who I can trust with this proposal. I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money which is $2.8 million USD if you are willing to do the deal with me and I want you to know that this is very legit.

Here is my personal email address: (ltgen.mrsjanepeire1977@gmail.com) you can reply me here if you are willing to do this deal with me and I will advise you ahead on how I will send the funds out to you.

I will wait for your response.

Best Regards,

LT GEN. JANE PEIRE.

Email address: (ltgen.mrsjanepeire1977@gmail.com) you can reply me here if you are willing to do this deal with me and I will advise you ahead on how I will send the funds out to you.

Party Invite