No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Is Lamechstore a Scam or Untrustworthy Online Shop?

Lamechstore located at lamechstore.com is an untrustworthy online store. Online shoppers run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all from the same store. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution and open a dispute with them to have their transactions canceled and money refunded.

Is Lamechstore a Scam or Untrustworthy Online Shop?

About Lamechstore

Lamechstore located at lamechstore.com

Email: service@lamechstore.com

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• November 8, 2020 at 5:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Länsisatama, Helsinki, South Finland, Finland

Order some stuff on July 2020 never got those. I have asked to return my payment, but nothing has happed and they do not answet to my emails. Be aware do not use!

• November 6, 2020 at 8:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Ordered product but never recieved am on SS and can't afford lose my money. Please don't ever us them again

• November 6, 2020 at 8:34 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• November 3, 2020 at 4:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane City, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I ordered a basketball hoop and three basketballsin Sept totalling $220 Australian dollars. Have had no tracking updates and no response from numerous emails sent. Christmas present for my 3 grandsons!

• October 28, 2020 at 9:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Frankenmuth, Michigan, United States

Ordered from them in July 2020, still have not received items I ordered. I keep getting the run around with service@lamechstore.com.

• October 26, 2020 at 5:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Sanford, North Carolina, United States

I ordered back in September an aminated talking pumpkin paid the total of $72. Received plastic pumpkin the size of a softball that lights up. I am so angry...want a refund.

• October 26, 2020 at 9:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Independence, Louisiana, United States

I placed an order back in September of this year and stated that it would be delivered in 10 days or so. It took 6 weeks and I did not get what was ordered and the value is probably worth close to 1/10th of what I paid. I did pay with paypal, so will be trying to get my money back.

• October 24, 2020 at 10:44 PM by an anonymous user from: San Pedro, California, United States

The same thing happened to me re: the chainsaw. I paid for it through PayPal...so I disputed it. The Chinese scammers finally refunded all of my money.

• October 10, 2020 at 12:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Nevada City, California, United States

I ordered back on September 4 and never received my items and paid for rush shipping. In contacting “customer service “, received an e-mail that went to a website for background searches. SCAM

• October 8, 2020 at 9:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

Never received my order. Order number 4685, an electric hand saw totaling 34.98, ordered Aug. 27, 2020.

• October 24, 2020 at 10:46 PM by an anonymous user from: San Pedro, California, United States

If you paid through PayPal you can dispute it. I did and got a full refund.

• October 7, 2020 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from: St Louis, Missouri, United States

Does anyone have a phone number for them?

• October 6, 2020 at 9:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Sperry, Iowa, United States

I ordered a nice makeup kit with drawers and pullout sides with a lighted LED mirror on it and received a tiny hand held round mirror worth a LOT LESS MONEY! They won't respond to me and I believe they blocked me from their contact website...so I am out of my money and didn't at all get what I ordered!I am STILL not giving up as I would like to get and am "owed" what I had ordered and PAID FOR!

You can dispute it if you paid through PayPal. I did and got a full refund.

• September 29, 2020 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Columbus, Mississippi, United States

On 4-14-20 I ordered 2 pruning shears for $59.96 from LAMECHSHOP. My credit card was charged and I never have heard or received anything from them. Luckily I printed out the email and just now found it on my board. Took the $ and NEVER heard from them again. Derek

• October 24, 2020 at 10:47 PM by an anonymous user from: San Pedro, California, United States

I disputed through PayPal...got my entire refund.

• September 22, 2020 at 4:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Tularosa, New Mexico, United States

I ordered a pair of little battery-powered chainsaws from lamechstore. The ad was not on FB as many others have reported, but on a free game I got for my phone. I am very glad I paid with PayPal, as one should never give credit card information to unknown sellers online. After a couple of weeks of no shipping notice, I sent an email asking them to send me some shipping info and prove they were not a scam. I received a reply several days later saying the items had been shipped (from China) and giving me a tracking number which seemed to be legitimate, so I was happy and forgot about it until my package arrived today. The battery-powered Stihl saws I ordered turned out to be those chainsaws which have a nylon loop on each end of a saw chain and are operated by the users arm power pulling on alternate ends.

I believe I can get my money back from PayPal, but it wasn't their fault I was ripped off.

The ads I saw appear to be actual Stihl videos, so I'm going to make Stihl aware of what happened-they can afford lawyers for this sort of infringement. I hope these jerks can be brought to justice. Remember, they are counting on their scams being so petty they won't be reported. In the meantime, remember, if it's "too good to be true", it probably is.

• October 8, 2020 at 3:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I also paid through PayPal how do you go about getting your money back? I definitely would like to put in a claim

• October 24, 2020 at 10:58 PM by an anonymous user from: San Pedro, California, United States

I got a full refund from the Chinese scammers for the same chainsaw. You need to find your transaction on PayPal and click on it. When it opens go to the bottom right of the page and click on 'Report a problem'. Click on it and it will open up to the resolution center, which gives you multiple options...I clicked on 'I received an item that is not as described'. That will take you to a form to fill out to dispute. Or, you can call them at

888-221-1161.

• October 8, 2020 at 6:50 AM by info

Open a dispute with PayPal.

• October 6, 2020 at 11:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Flint, Michigan, United States

I got rob too. I read your comment and that’s exactly what happen to me. I’m going to try to get my money back from pay pal.

• September 16, 2020 at 12:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Tucson, Arizona, United States

purchased two Stihl pruner chainsaws GTA26 ON 9/02 authorized, set by pay pal acct didnot use Pay pal, HKG s380247030375059 "New Boat" phone # assocoated 4039357733.

Would like to Know where my product purchased "is" AND WHEN IT WILL "SHIP"? WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE SHIP DATE PLEASE!

• October 24, 2020 at 11:01 PM by an anonymous user from: San Pedro, California, United States

If you used PayPal you can open a dispute because you will not receive what you ordered...you will receive a cheap hand held "chain" saw. Dispute it as soon as you receive it!

• September 13, 2020 at 9:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Belmore, New South Wales, Australia

Where's my order!

Biggest rip off ever

Do not buy from these shonks!

You should be shut down!

• September 11, 2020 at 5:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Louisa, Virginia, United States

This is the E-Mail I received today from lamechstore.com. I have since been able to get credited back to my account the purchase amount.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Due to the spreading of coronavirus, the shipping time might be delayed. And the situation now is we are waiting for the factory to send the item to us. We will arrange the shipment once we received the items.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

2678672392345

service@lamechstore.com

• October 8, 2020 at 3:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I also got that e-mail. I have 11 times told them I wanted my order canceled (1st was day after ordering) I told them over & over to cancel & I wanted my full refund.

The replies from them “do you want to cancel you order) YES please tell us why (list varies reasons) give me my money been 2 months got shipping info 3 weeks ago. Has not moved still asking for my money back. I’m not even opening when/if I get it Return to sender

• September 14, 2020 at 6:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I got part of that reply but nothing about refunding me my money. Do you have a special email or # for them?

• September 10, 2020 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Huntley, Illinois, United States

#1 They misrepresented what they were selling. Stihl saw turned out to be a Stihl battery.

#2 Didn't receive the item. Emailed them. They said they didn't have the item and they didn't know when they would get it.

#3 Told them to cancel the item and credit my PayPal account.

#4 Never got another response.

#5 Now trying to block this through PayPay and my Debit Card.

• September 11, 2020 at 10:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Let us know what happens. I can’t get a response from them & do not know how to file a claim with PayPal & it already went through on my debit card

• October 24, 2020 at 11:05 PM by an anonymous user from: San Pedro, California, United States

Call PayPal customer service at 888-221-1161. When I receive my cheap hand held 'chain' saw I opened a dispute through PayPal. I finally received a refund for the total amount.

• October 8, 2020 at 3:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I also would like that information

• September 4, 2020 at 9:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Tacoma, Washington, United States

Facebook is the real problem here folks! When we see a product advertised on Facebook we automatically think it should be legit, because Facebook wouldn't want to be part of a ongoing scam would they? It turns out that Facebook and that greedy a-le Zuckenburg are letting these type of vendors rip us off on a daily basis. Should have known, this is how old Mark got rich isn't it, by ripping off the idea of Facebook. Scum ball leach is still at it. How much is enough jerk?

• September 3, 2020 at 10:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Belmore, New South Wales, Australia

I ordered makeup box organizer with Led light. received a $5 pocket mirror in cardboard box for my $30.00!

Do not buy from this site biggest rip off ever

• August 31, 2020 at 9:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Ostrander, Minnesota, United States

I ordered a stihl little wood cutter and received no notification email or shipping notice, no customer service number and email request on status got nothing.

filed dispute with credit card...

• September 1, 2020 at 11:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Radcliff, Kentucky, United States

my name is James j S. I look forward to resolving this issue as soon as possible

• September 11, 2020 at 10:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

James j S. Are you affiliated with this company? How are you going to resolve this (these) issues?

• September 1, 2020 at 11:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Radcliff, Kentucky, United States

I ordered the saturn 5 rocket and have yet to recive it its been a month now only thing I have recived is a lego set of space shuttle and it was priced 14 dollors not the 50 that was charged to my creadit card I would be happy if you sent what I ordered im a retire and dont have money to give away like that please send me the anniversity edtion of rocket or refund my money

• September 12, 2020 at 9:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Urbandale, Iowa, United States

I ordered the SATURN FIVE. ROCKET. Received it today 9/12. after almost a month of delay.

CONTENTS - 7 bags of what is basically LEGO BLOCKS-

80 page instruction book -DECAL SHEET!

NOT AT ALL WHAT WAS ADVERTISED on the FB video-NOT EVEN CLOSE. A BOX FULL OF PLASTIC JUNK for under $50.00!

• August 29, 2020 at 5:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I ordered a pair of boot cut jeans with the American Falg on the back pockets. I did recieve them however they fit me a little too big. This "company" doesn't have a telephone # which is a huge red flag! I've emailed them 3 times with no response in return.

I wish I would have came to this site before ordering. I guess I will just have to get my jeans altered.

Lesson learned.

• September 11, 2020 at 4:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

How long did it take you to receive your pants? I also cannot get them to reply & of course I read these comments after ordering & cancelled right away with no response 🤬

• August 27, 2020 at 12:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Elk Grove, California, United States

These people are scammers. I entered all the info they asked for which included my card number and security code. Once they had that I couldn't go any further as it kept saying my zip code wasn't any good. I have only had it for 30 years. I called my bank at once. The problem is they will try and use my card somewhere else the bank said. BEAWARE!

• August 21, 2020 at 3:41 AM by an anonymous user from: Mattawan, Michigan, United States

I ordered the remote-controlled boat crocodile head from this scamming company,I received a plastic dime-store crocodile head worth about one dollar US, Its a child toy with no remote-controlled boat attached at all, just a hollow plastic-looking crocodile head, I paid 49.95 for this POS, Total rip-off,don't order from this company

• August 26, 2020 at 12:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

You took 36.99 from my account and in never received my jeans. Either return my money or give me my pants. I going to the bank to have them to come after you

• September 11, 2020 at 10:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Is your bank able to give you your money back?

• August 18, 2020 at 8:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Lexington, North Carolina, United States

Hello everyone hI my name garry yes I try to order a wheel alignment as ads on Facebook last month I bought 2 for wheel alignment tool for my home right now and I haven't received them; it look like they are a big scam and fraud. I will notify Facebook customer service that's they fraud and scam and I'll go to bbb for complaint on them for bad 👎 business for fraud and scam on Facebook ads

• September 11, 2020 at 10:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Any word yet Garry

• August 17, 2020 at 2:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I order 2 300 db train horns and I got 1 110 db horn. Saw them on Facebook

• August 10, 2020 at 4:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Arbroath, Scotland, United Kingdom

I ordered led makeup storage box led makeup mirror just received small led makeup mirror it cost 29.95 rip off

• August 9, 2020 at 11:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Arbroath, Scotland, United Kingdom

I ordered led makeup storage box and led mirror only received small led mirror no storage box very disappointed

• August 6, 2020 at 12:55 PM by an anonymous user from: McKinney, Texas, United States

I ordered a detailed Saturn 5 model rocket. Instead, I received a cheap legos plastic rocket model. I was ripped off. Not even close to what I ordered.

• August 6, 2020 at 12:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

This is an absolute rip off don't touch them

They have sent a pieced of metal for a chalking nozzle

• July 30, 2020 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I ordered 2 sets of drill bits two weeks before Father's Day. They proposed promotion for that day. So I expected to get the parcel by that day. In a month of tracking, this parcel still had state "labeled", no move. I complained (service@lamechstore.com) and threatened to go to bank and stop their operations with credit cards. I received the parcel only one and half month later and - surprise - the box contained only one(!) set of bits!

My order was #4136 at Hurlshops (?). Their customer service email is

service@lamechstore.com

They do not respond any more. I think they are crooks. I will go to my bank and cancel this transaction at all.

• July 30, 2020 at 6:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Cordele, Georgia, United States

I ordered the spy glasses they sent me something not even close to what I had ordered garbage pure garbage in the water why we cannot stay in the Japanese anymore I can’t trust them bunch of lying thieves

• July 26, 2020 at 8:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I ordered from this company at the end of May. It was the remote control alligator/crocodile head for the water. After waiting 2 months I received a rubber hand puppet in the shape of an alligator. Efforts to try and contact this supplier have been futile. I can’t get a proper address to return the product for my refund. Everything is in Chinese...so frustrating...do NOT buy from this website. YOU WILL regret it...

• July 20, 2020 at 3:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I ordered 2 pair of jeans. I got 1 pair wrong size and they sent me some overall shorts that were absolutely ridiculous looking. I didn’t get the second pair of jeans, the ones I wanted the most. I sent a request for update on second pair of jeans and how to return the overalls. They responded with a copy of the order in Chinese and nothing else. I requested a response in English. So far no response. I’m on a limited income and not able to go to stores to try on clothes. I needed new jeans now I’m out $80 and no jeans. This company needs shut down!

• July 12, 2020 at 6:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Ukiah, California, United States

I order printers April 16 today is July 16 I still haven't received them been sending messages though email I got 1 reply back from the first message saying they were waiting for them to come from company that makes them! They haven't responded to the 3 other messages my last two were to refund me! No reply back!

• July 8, 2020 at 12:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Olney, Texas, United States

I Oder my husband the vevo hearing aid and just got them 7/8/20. I ordered them on 6/17/20. He cannot hear with them. I think he has to go to a hearing place . So can I sent them back?

• June 27, 2020 at 10:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Henderson, Texas, United States

I placed order 1646 Pruning Shears × 1

8" PRUNING SHEARS

$29.98 $4.99 shipping total 34.97

April 14, 2020 . As of today June 27, 2020

Have not received and they will not respond

To three emails.

• June 23, 2020 at 2:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy

Bought an 'Invicta' Joker watch (from ad posted on Facebook, lamechstore.com) in green, white face, gel wrist band way back in Feb(2020) I think it was. Yesterday (6-22-20) received a broken substitute (gold face, parti-color metal link wrist band). 24 hrs later still only function was time. No date, day, etc.

• June 15, 2020 at 3:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Pinellas Park, Florida, United States

I am still waiting for my package to arrive ordered May 12, 2020 and it is now June 15, 2020. I ordered the 2020 solar flame torch lamps and spent $82.10. I am furious if this is a scam! Sharryn Ehrlich, 281.435.3792 and my email address is ztasharryn@aol.com

• June 10, 2020 at 6:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Miami, Florida, United States

I've ordered the glasses with the camera about 3weeks ago reg. shipping, haven't gotten or heard anything from the sponsorof said product. I dont believe ill recieve those glasses. I would appreciate any help I can receive... ill visit my bank to see what measures I can take to get a refund...shame the government should take a harder stance against these scammers...

• May 28, 2020 at 9:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Stepney, England, United Kingdom

I ordered 2 curious interactive bears & received the most terrifying bears for children called feisty bears I’ve emailed 3 times and Not received a reply

I shall try & get my money back through PayPal.

Do not order anything it’s a con

• May 21, 2020 at 11:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Australia

I ordered an Embroidery Accessories Diamond Painting Tool - a crafting tool - on February 12th this year from lamechstore, today is May 22nd! Because of the Corona virus, many more people are ordering online and our post service admitted to being overwhelmed so I thought the delivery time couldn't be determined. I also received an identical email confirming that I had made an order from buepole. Both companies websites have disappeared and I've lost my $$

• May 21, 2020 at 10:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Miami, Florida, United States

I ordered an Invicta Joker watch. I paid to have it expedited to me; it was ordered on May 5th, today is May 20th. I asked where it's at and I get no response.

• May 20, 2020 at 9:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Matawan, New Jersey, United States

when will I receive my order number 1416.

• May 1, 2020 at 10:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Jamestown, North Dakota, United States

I have not received my order. I believe they are crooks.

• April 29, 2020 at 6:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States

order an undefeated watch over 3 months ago, these criminals took my money and have never sent me anything, d**n criminals

• April 29, 2020 at 6:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States

order an undefeated watch over 3 months ago, these criminals took my money and have never sent me anything d**n criminals

• April 24, 2020 at 9:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Clarksville, Tennessee, United States

I ordered a pair of 8” Branch Scissors and Pruning Shears priced $29.98. I received a product that could be bought at a dollar store for less than $10.00. I would like my money back or the product I ordered.

• April 23, 2020 at 2:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Dothan, Alabama, United States

this is some bullsh**t I place a order 2 months ago still dont have my watch. I am going to f***king report every watch I see on fb an IG. I will make you lose money until I get my sh**t, every day, all day

• April 19, 2020 at 12:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

Placed order 3 months. For pruning shears. Did not get what I ordered. Instead got a $10. Pair of shears could have gotten from Walmart. This is a scam.

• April 19, 2020 at 11:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Jefferson City, Missouri, United States

We placed an order on March 21, 2020 and still do not have the product. This site is a SCAM.

• April 17, 2020 at 1:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Troy, Ohio, United States

Placed an order on March 20 and still have not received it. Refund my monies! I am going to report you.

• April 16, 2020 at 11:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Plainfield, Illinois, United States

I didn't receive the item you advertise on your web site. You sent me a $3.99 item from Walmart. Your advertisement is fraudulent and I will report it to every agency that would take it. I know you're not going to show this on your web, but I'm going to post this on every web site I find. Your company is fraudulent.

• April 14, 2020 at 1:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Amarillo, Texas, United States

Did not receive this product!

• April 16, 2020 at 11:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Plainfield, Illinois, United States

Lamechstore is a scam and I'm going to report them. You didn't give me the item you advertise on your web site. You sent me an item that cost $9.99. You are a fraudulent company. I know this won't be posted, but I will post it to every web site that I can.

• May 23, 2020 at 1:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Estoril, Lisbon, Portugal

TB, I am doing the same. Not to fool anyone else.

• July 15, 2020 at 3:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Same here - ordered a "Thor hammer" that was supposed to have a big tool set inside (appx $50 order) for kids. Package came and it was just a heavy Thor hammer about 8 inches long. UNBELIEVABLE!

• July 30, 2020 at 10:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Same for me. They are crooks!

Is Lamechstore a Scam or Untrustworthy Online Shop?