No Internet Connection Detected

Customerservicebest.com is Associated with Untrustworthy Online Stores

Customerservicebest.com is Associated with Untrustworthy Online Stores

Would you share this Article with others?  +

The domain name customerservicebest.com is associated with a lot of untrustworthy online stores. Online users are advised to stay away from untrustworthy online stores associated with customerservicebest.com, or else they run the risk of their credit card information getting stolen and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit or knockoff goods.

Online users who have used their credit cards on websites associated with customerservicebest.com are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on a fraudulent website. Their banks should investigate, cancel the transactions and refund their money.

Email Address at customerservicebest.com

• helpdesk@customerservicebest.com

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• August 11, 2020 at 5:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

I order off a site on Facebook a pair of tennis shoes and got a hat I want my shoes are my money back

• August 9, 2020 at 4:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Rayong, Thailand

Order shoes brand rocky c7 black zipper

With paojiangyun360570 Want to know whether the product is reliable or not? Ordered for about 19 days, did not update at all, whether the product is available or sent yet, please check for a little.

• August 8, 2020 at 6:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Milton, Ontario, Canada

I ordered clothing items from a Roots outlet store on line through an ad on Facebook. I was sent tracking information and when I got the package it was a pair of sunglasses that I never ordered. I should have received 7 items of clothing and bags etc. I am now out $109 US and have a fake pair of sunglasses I can not even use.

• August 14, 2020 at 3:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Tucson, Arizona, United States

I ordered clothing from L L Bean outlet through an ad I received playing on a downloaded game. I too received tracking information and was sent sunglasses I never ordered. I’ve been in contact with them regarding my original order via email. Name appears as service4 with this email address email@customerservicebest.com. They have given me the run around about checking with the postal service and my neighbors for my missing items. Then they requested a picture of the mailing label and of the sunglasses. These were the last two correspondences to date...

Dear customer,

Sorry for the trouble. We have investigated the situation, but there are too many packages, so we are not sure whether the logistics company or our colleagues have mixed up your package. Do you want to make an exchange of your original order or not? If yes, we will arrange as soon as possible. Looking forward to your reply. Sincerely,

Dear customer,

Sorry, we found that the product you purchased was from our previous promotion. Due to the big promotion before, the product was sold out and is out of stock now. But we have other similar products and have uploaded new products. They have many styles and good quality.Maybe you can find a replacement product. Please choose the item through this link:

If you have the item you like,you can add it to wishlist or give us screenshot of it. Looking for your reply.

Regards,

Bottom line, they are a TOTAL SCAM!

• August 7, 2020 at 10:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Reseda, California, United States

I made a purchase through an ad a friend posted for a company on Facebook.

It was for a folding picnic table. They had a PayPal link. I used it. Item was charged, but the company has NEVER contacted me. The only info I had was through PayPal. This is horrible. I have contact P/pal to get a resolution.

The tracking number company gave me never worked. contact for the company only shows

mailbox@customerservicebest.com

• August 4, 2020 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Bari, Apulia, Italy

I have sent an email to find out the delivery status of the order n ° 8001200728205108227 of 28/07/2020 relating to the purchase of n ° 2 Saucony running shoes artI colI Aya and Muenchen 4 sizes 42.5, regularly paid by credit card . I have not received any feedback.

• July 31, 2020 at 2:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Detroit, Michigan, United States

So I ordered on marketplace for nike factory first it said shoebuzz.com site then placed oreder for 5 pair of shoes sent me a comformation for my order 2 days later I checked my emails sent back message when will I have my shoes came back from a email from customerservicebest.com then got message saying my order is being arranged they will email tracking number when order is ready to be shiped still nothing

• August 4, 2020 at 1:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Lilyfield, New South Wales, Australia

Me too, did you receive the item now?

• July 30, 2020 at 7:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Erie, Pennsylvania, United States

www.bikeker.com is a SCAM! Stay away!

• July 29, 2020 at 12:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States

CHACOSU.COM is a scam.

• July 28, 2020 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Berlin, Land Berlin, Germany

www.raptors.biz fake a you like. Looking for a Toronto Raptors Jersey. Complete Scam!

• July 27, 2020 at 11:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Rowville, Victoria, Australia

Purchased from sy.itoystars.com/ for lego sets. Recieved Ray Bans also similar to other posters.

• July 27, 2020 at 7:59 AM by an anonymous user from: The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands

Just discosvered this thread.

Bought a North fce duffel bad on flevostrip.nl and like others, received a pair of ray_ban.

Will open dispute with my bank...Transaction was a bout a month ago though. Hopefully it will work.

• August 7, 2020 at 2:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I bought/ordered a Reebok treadmill and received a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses from China that I never ordered. I disputed with the bank and they are returning the funds but I was never able to get a response from the stupid email.

• July 25, 2020 at 10:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States

I just purchased about6 items from this co. Now I have found out they are a fake co. Please refund my money and cancel my order. Thanks

• July 25, 2020 at 11:34 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• July 23, 2020 at 7:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Biscarrosse, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France

I bought a PC light box for a Corsair x680 and I never received it.. I asked a refund and, of course, nothing came in my bank account. They don't answering anymore and I think they blocked me..

• July 23, 2020 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Prague, Hlavni mesto Praha, Czechia

toys.lipyt.com: The same email adress email@customerservicebest.com

• July 22, 2020 at 3:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Barrhead, Scotland, United Kingdom

I got scammed...by this domain. selling Nike air trainerz

• July 25, 2020 at 1:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Kokomo, Indiana, United States

I bought 4 pair well thought I did and still nothing no email nothing super p****d

• July 22, 2020 at 11:35 AM by info

I would like to report the following SCAM stores. All of the sites are professionally designed and look legit but they are really not. All of the sites use the same contact email: email@customerservicebest.com

www.vivoleggera.it

www.nwcalliance.org

www.jewellerysaleonlineuk.com

www.newearthcinema.com

www.honignewsroom.com

www.syspuntset.com

www.fisioterapiabergantili.it

• August 3, 2020 at 4:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Ostrava, Moravskoslezsky kraj, Czechia

stores.eubrick.com - is SCAM with this email too

• July 21, 2020 at 5:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Marrickville, New South Wales, Australia

Ok so today I was looking on pauls warehouse.com.au and brought a pair of nike shoes and went to card payment and said error occurred and then said my order was cancelled which wasn't even spelt right btw. Lucky that happened as I wouldn't of even rang the store. So I rang actual store and was told the whole site is a scam and they have been posing as pauls online store I rang bank straight away and cancelled my card and put in dispute back said 2 to 3 weeks to get my money back I just got a dodgy email from them saying my order is processing with no letter head or name from store and the transaction iD on my bank statement is to some random total rubbish

• July 21, 2020 at 4:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Epsom, England, United Kingdom

Thought I was purchasing a Lego set for my daughter and 20 days later, I received a counterfeit pair of Rayban glasses from China. The bogus website was: www.jamescountrysupplies.co.uk

• July 16, 2020 at 11:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Everett, Massachusetts, United States

Anisew.com is fake they didn’t send me anything and stole money. Emailed them the whole bee movie script 12 times since they didn’t want to email me back for the product I ordered.

• July 16, 2020 at 8:25 AM by info

"site with office@customerservicebest.com as a contact us site is mart.goduplo.com claiming 80% off legos"

Received via email.

• July 16, 2020 at 6:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Brighton, England, United Kingdom

I ordered some shoes from customerservicebest.com

They are based in China - I found this out when the item did not arrive for more that 6 weeks. Eventually a very small package arrived with a very cheap pair of glasses - not what I ordered of course. The item was small enough to go through the letter box. It took me a week to connect the small item with the undelivered shoes. Now I have found out that the is a scam where they now know things can be delivered here and they can boost there ratings on websites such as ebay.

• July 15, 2020 at 2:24 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

almost was taken .. mart.goduplo.com calming 80% of hard to find legos .. yea like that ever happens... contact was to office@customerservicebest.com

• July 15, 2020 at 8:45 AM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

I ordered tools (Taps, Dyes, and Drill bits) got a knock-off 'Cartier' ring. Please all contact your bank, cancel your transactions, and raise payment dispute. You'll get your money back eventually. Worth also getting a replacement card if paying via Visa etc.

• July 13, 2020 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Dereham, England, United Kingdom

I ordered shoes (should have known the price was too low) and received a cheap necklace. I emailed and was told that their delivery agency made a mistake and they asked if I wanted to return the necklace. Told them that they could arrange collection and asked about the shoes as they had not mentioned sending them. That was 2/7/20. I've heard nothing from them and my emails are now being blocked.

As the original ad gave a euro price I did not realise it is a Chinese so called supplier. By the time you get their name you have already paid as far as I remember.

• July 13, 2020 at 7:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Bromley, England, United Kingdom

knew it was too good to be true. Ordered play equipment for son. never arrived. said it was milton keynes but phone number not recognised and address copied and pasted from orignal little tykes website. no-one replies to emails either.

all.litt.play.com

payment in EUros but actually taken out in US Dollars. AVOID. heartbroken as unable to buy son something for his birthday now.

• July 21, 2020 at 12:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Mansfield, England, United Kingdom

Go back to bank claim not receive or credit card or paypal

• July 8, 2020 at 5:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand

Gullible from New Zealand here 😢...ordered some boots and was sent a Versace baseball cap instead. They then offer you different shoes on their website, when you decline they say they’ll only give a 30% refund. Really puts you off internet shopping 😢

• July 22, 2020 at 10:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Tel Aviv, Israel

I am now in the same boat as you. Ordered a pair of lacoste shoes and got DG hat ... A very ugly one... Now I am trying to get my money back from credit card company.

• July 19, 2020 at 12:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Hightstown, New Jersey, United States

Same here! Ordered three Under Armour garments on July 5th and instead was sent one Versace baseball hat on July 17th! Disputing this with my CC company.

• July 10, 2020 at 8:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Did they charge you for any additional items you did not order or intend to purchase?

• July 8, 2020 at 3:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Boondall, Queensland, Australia

www.hanasakigc.com.au is a bad site associated with this email

• July 5, 2020 at 6:02 AM by an anonymous user from: North Balgowlah, New South Wales, Australia

Almost bought shoes on paulswarehouseoutlet.com.au but noticed this email address, thought it was suss

• July 3, 2020 at 4:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Leyton, England, United Kingdom

Do not trust anything g associated with the email address orders@customerservicebest.com

I ordered a pair of Nike trainers and received a pack of 3 face masks.

They are obviously trying to be clever by providing a tracking number for their parcels and then blaming their ‘shipping’ company for getting the delivery wrong.

They have offered me a 32% refund. I’ve told them that this is not acceptable and have contacted my bank.

• July 24, 2020 at 6:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Ede, Provincie Gelderland, Netherlands

Did you get your money back from your bank?

• July 2, 2020 at 1:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Alfta, Gävleborg, Sweden

I have the same experience. Bought a beachwear and received a pair of socks, from China, with the add of the cost of taxes as well.The website ntigian.se does not exist any longer. I have contacted my bank. I got an email today from customerservicebest that they had exchanged the parcels.

• July 2, 2020 at 6:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Surbiton, England, United Kingdom

I ordered a sun lounger, paid £45 including the postage, received a 'versace' hat. What do I do.?

• July 2, 2020 at 12:44 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• July 3, 2020 at 6:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Surbiton, England, United Kingdom

Thank you, have done as you suggested. :)

• July 11, 2020 at 6:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Have you managed to claim the money back? My wife has fallen for this scam. uk.needfunnytoy.com through a facebook ad. I realised straight away its a scam rang the bank but I got to wait 15 days to dispute it.

• July 2, 2020 at 9:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Germany

I ordered PUMA-Shoes and I received a fake Okley glasses after 20 days waiting with a real parcel tracker. WIth help from my bank, I could get the money back, but I'm worried that a debt collection agency will be involved. Do you have any experience with this?

• July 2, 2020 at 8:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Hofstade, Flanders, Belgium

I have the same stupid hat now, ordered nike airmax! You can dispute it with your bank carrier

• July 1, 2020 at 4:29 PM by an anonymous user from: York, England, United Kingdom

I ordered an Intex Kayak for £75 and I received a fake Okley glasses after 20 days waiting with a real parcel tracker, so disappointed.

I realised that was a fake purchase as soon as I received the confirmation email from a "Volbeclothing" which is a Czech lingerie company, I emailed them and they replied that they were legit company and I had to trust to trust them, funny.

They posed to be Intex Corporation website, a nice replica, with all their products, photos, videos or even reviews...

The only difference was the prices which were massively reduced.

I denounced in Facebook were I found the ad and the website, intexboatmarket.com, this was closed down in few days, but they continued creating Intex website replicas as intexshopgo.com, intexboatset.com or intexboatco.com, all of them with the same website and the same contact details; helpdesk@customerservicebest.com, 42026673816.

I hope to get a cover from my bank, they hooked me as totally fullish for trying to get a cheap product.

Be aware guys, they are professional scamming people.

• June 26, 2020 at 3:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Rhenen, Provincie Utrecht, Netherlands

I found the same email address used in a buggy store kansweb.nl, then found this website, thank you. Looking around a bit indicated may stores using this emailaddress, like

jewellysgifts.com

korayspors.com

sportbale.com

ibasketshoe.com

fluidenergysystem.com

trainerfan.uk.com

nlrunss.com

gymselectshop.com

wholesaleandb2c.com

outletshopfr.com

newshoestyles.com

waikikipr.com

and continuing...

Considering some untranslated strings, the source of the scam seems in Poland

Seems they use random addresses to register their domain...

• June 26, 2020 at 2:50 AM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

I have the same situation. I ordered a shoes, I received cheap brancelet. They offered me 30% refund... for 4 days, they didnt answer for the mail

• June 23, 2020 at 12:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Bensheim, Hesse, Germany

Unbelievable! After I ordered a flying De Lorean for 75 Euros at wolike.com and got a cheap toy that costs 20 Euros here in the store, I was careful when I saw a model of a Renault 5 Baccara for 30 Euros, which costs 90 Euros at Amazon. They had 73 of them in stock. But OTTOmobile produced only 1,500 of them two years ago, and they are all sold out. :-O

The domain was a de.-domain: https://www.nacht-gantzberg.de

I guess it was hijacked after it expired, because it actually belongs to a doctor.

Anyway: The contact address is again customerservicebest.com. :-)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• June 18, 2020 at 4:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland

This is 100% scam. This is the same scammer behind clientservicehome.com and customerservicebest.com. They send you something cheap instead of the actual product and claim it was a mistake by the post office. Then they offer you option to return the product (on your own expense to China) or get a x% refund. Please do not accept the refund because this is the way they try to make their "business" legitimate. Instead try to get your money back from your bank.

• June 17, 2020 at 10:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Order Mimco wallet, website looked like the australian one but obviously a scam good ended up costing me over $100 AUD- this was in March 2020 - numerous emails etc to them and no good recieved until 12 June when I received a really cheap nasty 'Burberry' scarf (has pulls and gaps in the weave) contacted them they said they didnt have the original product in stock and I could order something else - nope wanted money back - they have offered to refund me 53.6% of the price of the goods as they have lost out too... Not happy and have lodged a disputed transaction with the credit card company. Will see how I go. Lesson learnt the hard way

• June 17, 2020 at 12:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Pickering, England, United Kingdom

Ordered shoes waited a month and got a cheap bracelet. Have contacted my bank and raised a disputed transaction hope this may get my money back but not betting on it. Guess it’s a cas of “if it looks to good to be true it probably is”. Lesson learnt don’t respond to Facebook adverts without checking out.

• June 15, 2020 at 8:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Geelong, Victoria, Australia

I'm in the same boat as everyone else here. Ordered 4 sets of Lego and got 3 pairs of socks. Have just sent an email and waiting to hear back. If anyone has any progress please let me know how you got on.

• June 23, 2020 at 12:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Suffern, New York, United States

Exact thing just happened to me. Did you get any results?

• June 18, 2020 at 2:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Whittier, California, United States

What brand are the socks? My boss ordered legos and got a hat

• June 18, 2020 at 6:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Leicester, England, United Kingdom

I ordered two pairs of Ecco sandals and received a hat also :-(

• June 15, 2020 at 11:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Imperial, Missouri, United States

I ordered a bunch of Legos for the kids and got Apple Airpods... F*#% China.

• June 15, 2020 at 8:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Geelong, Victoria, Australia

Same... but got 3 pairs of socks

• June 12, 2020 at 6:26 PM by info

email@customerservicebest.com is being used by them.

• June 12, 2020 at 4:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Rome, Latium, Italy

this site ankastrehome.com has the same mail, be careful! attenzione

• June 12, 2020 at 3:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Northampton, England, United Kingdom

I have been scammed by one of the companies associated with this email address, after buying goods the wrong items were dispatched, I was originally offered a refund of 25% and told to keep the goods sent. I said I wanted 100% of my money back as it was their fault for sending the wrong goods. For about 2 weeks now I have now been getting daily messages from this bunch of crooks saying if I want all my money back I have to return the goods, baring in mind these items were wrong and were sent from China the shipping fees would be very costly, so I told them they should send me a prepaid shipping note and I would send the items back. I have no guarantee that I will see any of my money but I will carry on trying.

• June 18, 2020 at 7:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Leicester, England, United Kingdom

Please update us on what is happening for you with this highly disreputable company.

I have been offered a refund or an exchange.

I paid for two pairs of Ecco sandals and received a useless hat.

• June 18, 2020 at 8:07 AM by info

Since the website is a scam, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

Keep your comment respectful.

Customerservicebest.com is Associated with Untrustworthy Online Stores