No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Fastreply.com is Associated with Untrustworthy Online Stores

The domain name fastreply.com is associated with a lot of untrustworthy online stores. Online users are advised to stay away from untrustworthy online stores associated with fastreply.com, or else they run the risk of their credit card information getting stolen and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit or knockoff goods.

Fastreply.com is Associated with Untrustworthy Online Stores

Online users who have used their credit cards on websites associated with fastreply.com are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on a fraudulent website. Their banks should investigate, cancel the transactions and refund their money.

Email Address at fastreply.com

• info@fastreply.com
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• September 25, 2020 at 11:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Erin, Ontario, Canada

My name is Ivan... I purchase a laser 303 from your company but the bateries are missing, can you please send info about the batteries, thank you

• September 8, 2020 at 3:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Springfield, Massachusetts, United States

ordered pants from this site and they do not fit. Trying to get a refund but this website does not seem to be functional.

• August 20, 2020 at 3:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Columbiana, Ohio, United States

I ordered Baby Yoda on April 17,2020 and received a rubber hand puppet today. I have been emailing the site for months, they offer refund but it never happens. Facebook should really check out these fraudulent sites before allowing them to operate.

• August 12, 2020 at 3:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Luray, Virginia, United States

Yeah I ordered an animated Baby Yoda on April 21st 2020 when it arrived it looked like a rubber hand puppet and paid $34.97 and I am very disappointed and can't even have my money put back on the card I used cause I was scammed and my bank account has been closed but would like to get my money back and an apology but that probably will never happen.

• August 14, 2020 at 11:54 AM by an anonymous user from: St Louis, Missouri, United States

They did the same to me as well

• August 14, 2020 at 6:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Waianae, Hawaii, United States

Same here, 4 months later I recieved a rubber puppet. I'll call it a lesson learned and use it as a Halloween decoration!

• August 11, 2020 at 12:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Peoria, Illinois, United States

Ordered a set of coins for over 500 dollars. Five months later they arrived, after numerous complaints to the vendor and PAYPAL. The "coins" arrived yesterday. The are counterfeits, essentially worthless.

• August 8, 2020 at 6:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

I ordered a ball from a website on Facebook. It does not have the piece I need to blow up the ball. I payed $25.00 and would like to return it please.

• August 6, 2020 at 12:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Commerce, Michigan, United States

Hello..

I am looking for a refund on some itmes I purchased...where do I go?

• August 6, 2020 at 12:35 PM by info

I would suggest you open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• August 5, 2020 at 1:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Reno, Nevada, United States

I brought a smartwatch a while back. I finally got it yesterday. The problem is that there’s no brochure with the watch for instructions on how to use it. Can somebody email me the instructions?

• August 3, 2020 at 12:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I had ordered a pair of cargo pants that were all-weather pants. When I received them the size said 3X which is what I ordered but they were way too small

• August 1, 2020 at 12:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

I ordered one of those swinging camping chairs and the ad shows adults. Well it may fit a 3 year old...

buyers beware.

• July 25, 2020 at 11:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Oklahoma, United States

I also ordered a ride on unicorn for o granddaughter and received a small remote control unicorn.

• July 24, 2020 at 12:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I ordered a cute tent playpen type toy for little ones. What I got was not what I ordered. There are no instructions and no one to call for help. I did not use a credit card but will need to contact the source I did use. Will know better next time. This is the second order that I placed receiving a different item. Buyer beware! Can't believe I was duped into this.

• July 22, 2020 at 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I ordered a unicorn for kids to ride on instead I received a stupid remote control toy unicorn. I’m furious that I spent $75 for this thing.

• July 18, 2020 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Cimarron, Colorado, United States

Definitely was not the product I ordered!

• July 7, 2020 at 4:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States

What a RIP off. They should be sued for false advertisement.

• July 6, 2020 at 10:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Liberty, Missouri, United States

To whom it may concern I bought 2 of the bluetooth head set. We got them but only one will hold a charge. The other would only hold a charge for 30 minutes. I would like another one it was silver one I will send it if I can return address. Thank you rick.

• July 3, 2020 at 9:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States

To whom this may concern,

I ordered the chip boards for golf, over a month ago and HAVE NOT received it as of July 3,2020!

Can you please tell me what’s going on with this order? I ordered two for Father’s Day.

When or if will this ordered be delivered or do I need to contact someone regarding my order?

Thank you for your prompt reply and answer,

Chris

• June 26, 2020 at 4:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Camberley, England, United Kingdom

I ordered a luxury recliner campring chair from this outfit

What arrived eventually was nothing like what I ordered. They sent a bulk standard chair of poor quality, ABsolutely nothing like what I ordered. Then followed many emails from Zilongjun (their details was inside the product suggesting contcat with

info@fastreplys. com)

In their various emails they offered various discouts from 10% - 20%. All were rejected withe the request they send the correct chair or give me a refund.

THese guys are not to be trusted. Im now in an appeal procedure with Paypal.

• July 16, 2020 at 1:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Wetmore, Michigan, United States

Same exact thing. What happened and did you get ahold of them?

• June 22, 2020 at 3:53 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

I order and item from PayPal over two months and forgot what it was it was three things I receive 7square little pad and do not know what they are and would like my refund back I really never order anything from PayPal again dean Harris 5723 w44 st Indianapolis Indianapolis indiana46254

• June 21, 2020 at 7:27 PM by an anonymous user from: West Richland, Washington, United States

I ordered a baby Yoda and got a cheap plastic puppet 🤬

I believe I paid over $30 for something that was advertised that was completely different than this but was a baby Yoda.

• June 21, 2020 at 9:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States

Ordered a baby Yoda, what I got was a cheap plastic puppet

• June 21, 2020 at 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from: West Richland, Washington, United States

The same thing happened to me...

Is there a way to contact the seller to get a refund?

Victoria...

• June 19, 2020 at 11:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Madison, Indiana, United States

I also purchased this item, and the gift recipient received a yellow golf ball!

Fortunately, I always use Pay Pal... there was a direct email to the company posted on Pay Pals resolution page.

• June 18, 2020 at 2:38 PM by info

"I ordered from Paechol 2 sets outdoor golf games on May-29-2020 order #3100. $43.80 was paid to them on June 1, 2020 through my bank. I have tried to contact them because i have not received them yet as of June 18, 2020. Also they said my packages were coming and I tracked it and they sent me 2 yellow golf balls with a card saying, Contact us info@fastreply.com. People all I want is what I have paid for and no response as of yet from them. If I o not hear from you I will have no choice but to have my bank investigate and get my money back."

Received via email.