No Internet Connection Detected

Zoom Mail Voicemail Text Scam for Help or Retrieve Message

Zoom Mail Voicemail Text Scam for Help or Retrieve Message

Would you share this Article with others?  +

I received a text message that claimed I have a Zoom voicemail from Freya27 and to call 09095569793 to retrieve the message, or for help call 02038079021, which costs £6.00. I also received another text message that claimed to be a Zoom voicemail from Jenn22 to call 02038079021 to retrieve the message. These numbers are being used with different names. Recipients of these fake text messages are asked not to follow the instructions in them because they are simply a trick to get potential victims to call a premium rate number.

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• August 11, 2020 at 3:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Sunderland, England, United Kingdom

I would like to opt out of any mail and I dont want any text messsages anymore

• August 7, 2020 at 2:57 PM by info

To retrieve your voicemail from Jen click and dial 09095560001 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate

• August 9, 2020 at 3:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Southampton, England, United Kingdom

This is the phone number l rang by accident. l am worried now

• August 7, 2020 at 2:33 PM by an anonymous user from: South Shields, England, United Kingdom

Just had a similar text message informing me I have a Voicemail message from 'Laura' and number to dial to retrieve it (09095560003) . It also gave me the option to opt out and to email support@prestigecomms.net

• July 27, 2020 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Edgware, England, United Kingdom

Just had a Zoom voicemail text from 'Laura'. As this is all new to me, I dialled the given number...when I heard a female saying this is an adult only call I hung up and googled the number. Just hope I don't get charged a bomb for dialling number! :-(

• July 27, 2020 at 2:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Staines-upon-Thames, England, United Kingdom

I have just recieved a text message quoting

YOU HAVE ZOOM VOICEMAIL FROM JEN PLEASE CALL 09095569782 OR EMAIL SUPPORT@101TECH.SERVICES TO OPT OUT

TOTAL SCAM

• July 28, 2020 at 3:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Bristol, England, United Kingdom

I’ve just had one saying you have a zoom voice mail from Kerry 19 to opt out marketing calls cost £6 plus std net rate contact help@terra-content.com

• July 26, 2020 at 4:33 PM by info

"To retrieve your Zoom voicemail from Freya27x click and dial 09095569793 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate"

Received this scam.

• July 25, 2020 at 3:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Harrow, England, United Kingdom

I have just received a text message saying that I had a zoom voicemail from Laura & to dial 09095569790 to retrieve it or opt out email support@prestigecomms.net and it would cost £6 standard network rate.

I'm registered with the TPS so don't know how these scammers got my number.

Text deleted

• July 25, 2020 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: New Cross, England, United Kingdom

You have zoom voicemail from Kerry19 please call 09095569789 or email help@terra-content.com to opt out marketing calls cost £6 plus std net rate

They definitely keep changing the name...

• July 26, 2020 at 2:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Leicester, England, United Kingdom

You have zoom voicemail from Kerry19 please call 09095569789 or email help@terra-content.com to opt out marketing calls cost plus std net rate

Same message 🙄

• July 24, 2020 at 2:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Norwich, England, United Kingdom

My partner has just has a text message to say he has a zoom voicemail from Freya luckily, we goggled it and found it was a hoax

• July 24, 2020 at 2:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Oxford, England, United Kingdom

Just received this text and ignored it: "You have zoom voicemail from Zoe22 please call 09095569788 or email help@terra-content.com to opt out marketing calls cost £6 plus std net rate"

• July 24, 2020 at 4:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom

I woke up to a message saying that we had a zoom voicemail from Laura & to dial 09095569790to retrieve it or opt out email support@prestigecomms.net

Genuinely thought that this was real until I saw the number and wanted to check. My son was on a zoom call last night & I honestly thought that this could have been real.

• July 27, 2020 at 2:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Edgware, England, United Kingdom

I've just had the same and because zoom is new to me thought it was genuine. I called the given number, heard a female voice say this is an adult only call and I hung up. Prob find a hefty charge on my next bill :-(

• July 22, 2020 at 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Just got a text saying Zoom voicemail from Jen22 & asking to dial 09095569791. Did not respond after seeing this & advised Vodafone it's spam.

• July 21, 2020 at 3:12 PM by info

"To retrieve your Zoom voicemail from Donna click and dial 09095569794 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate"

Another scam.

• July 20, 2020 at 6:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

My name is suzie I ordered 2 dolls from kissloveltdhongkong on the 15 of June I texted the next and called my bank and they had already took my money and I have no way to trace anything they gave no confirmation number or anything

• July 20, 2020 at 3:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

I had one from jen22 on 20/07/20 £6 to opt out. So I deleted it.

• July 18, 2020 at 4:52 PM by info

To whom it mat concern

I have attached this txt message which I received on 18th July 2020

To retrieve your Zoom voicemail from Laura click and dial 09095569790 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate

• July 18, 2020 at 10:24 AM by info

I received the attached message via sms

Which I believe to be fraudulent

• July 20, 2020 at 2:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom

Just received the same text, very annoying!

• July 18, 2020 at 2:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Yes I just received the exact same one -

• July 18, 2020 at 1:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Orpington, England, United Kingdom

I recieved a text message from a Ken1. Started getting a lot of fraudalent phone calls (which I never answered), after I signed up online for a new broadband contract.

• July 16, 2020 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from: St Albans, England, United Kingdom

Got one today from Jenn22. Asked to ring a premium rate number.

• July 16, 2020 at 2:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Bridgwater, England, United Kingdom

Just got one, out of interest how can you block messages from numbers?

• July 15, 2020 at 3:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Southampton, England, United Kingdom

Just had one from Jen22🙄

• July 10, 2020 at 2:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Anderlecht, Brussels Capital, Belgium

I just received one of these. did not recognise the number or the caller, have never used the zoom app or whatever its supposed to be so a little research and here I am. I have now deleted the message and not made any calls to any number listed.

• July 5, 2020 at 4:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Just had one today, from Zoe22, gonna delete now thx

• July 5, 2020 at 3:51 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Got one too just now.

• July 5, 2020 at 3:40 PM by an anonymous user

Got one from Laura, same message as above.. Never used Zoom, so deleted

• July 5, 2020 at 3:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Tenbury Wells, England, United Kingdom

How have these people got our phone numbers? I don't remember putting mine into Zoom.

• July 5, 2020 at 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Bermondsey, England, United Kingdom

Same scam here. To retrieve voice message from Lily. Cost £6 plus standard network rate from prestige comms

All fake. Delete if you have one.

• July 4, 2020 at 3:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Worthing, England, United Kingdom

Just got a message from zoom from a Laura

• July 4, 2020 at 3:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Dudley, England, United Kingdom

• July 26, 2020 at 5:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Antalya, Turkey

Got the exact same message. Thank you for posting. Text deleted

• July 4, 2020 at 3:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Rochford, England, United Kingdom

I got one from Jen22 with the same number and an opt-out email of support@prestigecomms.net

• July 4, 2020 at 3:16 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Just had one from Lily...

• July 4, 2020 at 2:28 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Just had a message like this. From a Donna, so they keep changing the name

• July 3, 2020 at 6:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Ayr, Scotland, United Kingdom

Received text under the title 'Zoom' saying a person has left a voicemail for me & it'll cost £6 to listen to it. Never heard of this woman's name in my life, so certainly won't call. Please avoid doing what the txt message asks, it's obviously a con.

Never respond to these things unless you're 100% sure you know the source. Sick fed up with these scammers, shame on them. Vulnerable people might call up and lose money :(

• July 2, 2020 at 3:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Happened to me today, Jenn22 sent from. Deleted!

Keep your comment respectful.

Zoom Mail Voicemail Text Scam for Help or Retrieve Message