Zoom Mail Voicemail Text Scam for Help or Retrieve Message

I received a text message that claimed I have a Zoom voicemail from Freya27 and to call 09095569793 to retrieve the message, or for help call 02038079021, which costs £6.00. I also received another text message that claimed to be a Zoom voicemail from Jenn22 to call 02038079021 to retrieve the message. These numbers are being used with different names. Recipients of these fake text messages are asked not to follow the instructions in them because they are simply a trick to get potential victims to call a premium rate number.

Zoom Mail Voicemail Text Scam for Help or Retrieve Message
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

DonateHelp maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.

Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.

• November 27, 2020 at 7:37 AM by an anonymous user

I got one today from Fiona

• November 8, 2020 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom

I got one from Helen

• November 8, 2020 at 12:42 PM by an anonymous user from: WC2, London, England, United Kingdom

I got a text to call voicemail from. Louise on 09095560006. Scam premium no

• November 5, 2020 at 12:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Enfield, England, United Kingdom

I just got a text from them asking asking me to call Donna but I ignored it and deleted the message

• October 30, 2020 at 10:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Bristol, England, United Kingdom

I’ve received a scam text on 29/10/2020 from 44 7378 911775 saying “To retrieve your voicemail from Donna click and dial 09095 569794 To opt-out email help@googl.life”

• October 23, 2020 at 12:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Nelson, England, United Kingdom

To retrieve your vmail from Kerry please call 09095569789 or email help@megapromo.biz to opt out marketing

447458149467

• October 16, 2020 at 1:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Northampton, England, United Kingdom

I have had the same today, I know no one named in the text, and if they left me a voicemail, it would route its way through to me via the normal O2 voicemail system. Highly suspicious I did not respond to any numbers, click any links, especially after reading some of the comments on this forum. I would highly recommend that you take no action, click no links and phone no numbers and don't e-mail the address on the link and as clear statement as I can make - DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MOBILE, OR LAND LINE NUMBER OR E-MAIL ADDRESS.

• October 8, 2020 at 7:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Crawley, England, United Kingdom

I received a text message as follows:

To retrieve your voicemail from Donna click and dial 0909556000 To opt-out email help@trafficconcepts.net the message was received from the following mobile number - 07378912154. I recognised straight away that this was a scam as I know 090 numbers are premium rate.

I tried calling the mobile number and unsurprisingly it does not connect. I texted the number but did not get a response. I emailed the email address supplied and got a response from support@prestigecomms.net advising me to supply my mobile number and they would remove from their list. I have done this but also asked them what company they are and how did they get my number? Their response was simply to advise me that they have removed my number from their list but did not answer my questions so I have emailed them again. I have also reported them to the Phone-Paid Services Authority (not had a response from them yet). I have googled traffic concepts and prestige comms but not really been able to find out any information.

• October 8, 2020 at 5:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

8th October 2020

Just received following text:

To retrieve your vmail from Elaine please call 09095569785 or email help@megapromo.org to opt out marketing

Beware.

• October 5, 2020 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Ilford, England, United Kingdom

To retrieve your voicemail from Laura click and dial 09095560003 To opt-out email help@googl.life calls cost £6 plus std net rate

• October 4, 2020 at 5:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Basildon, England, United Kingdom

To retrieve your voicemail from Jen click and dial 09095560001 To opt-out email help@trafficconcepts.net

• September 30, 2020 at 12:27 PM by info

• September 22, 2020 at 12:44 AM by info

Text message received:

To retrieve your voicemail from Donna click and dial 09095560000 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate

• September 21, 2020 at 11:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Prescot, England, United Kingdom

As others, call Fiona to retrieve voicemail ( but had no missed calls or voicemail notices from phone co.! )

AND £6 to do so ... nice they told me first!

Marketing / lead generation company of spammers / scammers / chavs/

Reported to TPS. Blocked and deleted.

Shame

• September 10, 2020 at 1:14 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Received this text message and immediately blocked the number. These people need reporting to the relevant authority.

To retrieve your voicemail from Georgina click and dial 09095560002 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate

• September 10, 2020 at 2:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashington, England, United Kingdom

I've just had "Georgina" text me about a supposed voicemail too.

• September 10, 2020 at 1:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Wimbledon, England, United Kingdom

44 7380 794781 Sent message

Obv a scam.

Number linked to zoom voicemail too according to google search

• September 9, 2020 at 2:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom

To retrieve your voicemail from Helen click and dial 09095560005 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate

Got this few min ago.

• September 7, 2020 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Dear sir,

I got a message that they said I won Microsoft award prize £500000 GBP. And I finished all steps. But the last they said I need to pay courier delivery fee.

So what should I do?

• October 16, 2020 at 1:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Northampton, England, United Kingdom

First of, if you can, report it to Action Fraud, then DELETE it and block the number. It is an obvious SCAM, don't fall for it. MOST IMPORTANTLY do not respond in any way to it. As Matt Allwright said on Watchdog last Wednesday - If it is OUT OF the BLUE, it is NOT for YOU!

• September 7, 2020 at 3:39 PM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves, therefore, ignore them.

• September 7, 2020 at 1:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Lódz Voivodeship, Poland

From 447380794771

• September 10, 2020 at 1:16 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Same here .. block the number and any others you receive too.

• September 6, 2020 at 5:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Trowbridge, England, United Kingdom

I’ll donate a thousand to any gofundme that aims to track down whoever is responsible for these texts and kill him.

• September 5, 2020 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Orpington, England, United Kingdom

I got this message last night.

To retrieve your vmail from Kerry please call 09095569789 or email help@info-text.co.uk to opt out marketing calls cost £6 plus std net rate

• September 6, 2020 at 2:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Hawkhurst, England, United Kingdom

I got one too at 22:44 last night.

• August 28, 2020 at 7:50 PM by info

To retrieve your voicemail from Elaine please call 09095569785 or email help@lgstconsult.com to opt out marketing calls cost £6 plus std net rate

• August 16, 2020 at 5:01 PM by info

To retrieve your voicemail from Kerry please call 09095569789 or email help@lgstconsult.com to opt out marketing calls cost £6 plus std net rate

• August 16, 2020 at 2:45 AM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

got a text late last night...You have voicemail from Zoe please call 09095569788 or email help@lgstconsult.com to opt out marketing calls cost £6 plus std net rate

• September 8, 2020 at 2:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Kingston upon Thames, England, United Kingdom

I got the same message today at 6pm.

• August 15, 2020 at 2:32 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Just received:

To retrieve your voicemail from Jen click and dial 09095560001 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate

Have forwarded to 7726.

• August 13, 2020 at 5:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Widnes, England, United Kingdom

got this message on my mobile as text message "To retrieve your voicemail from Jen click and dial "09095560001" To-out email support@prestigecomms.net"

what is this number, I understand its fraud/scam number.

• August 11, 2020 at 3:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Sunderland, England, United Kingdom

I would like to opt out of any mail and I dont want any text messsages anymore

• August 7, 2020 at 2:57 PM by info

• August 9, 2020 at 3:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Southampton, England, United Kingdom

This is the phone number l rang by accident. l am worried now

• August 7, 2020 at 2:33 PM by an anonymous user from: South Shields, England, United Kingdom

Just had a similar text message informing me I have a Voicemail message from 'Laura' and number to dial to retrieve it (09095560003) . It also gave me the option to opt out and to email support@prestigecomms.net

• July 27, 2020 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Edgware, England, United Kingdom

Just had a Zoom voicemail text from 'Laura'. As this is all new to me, I dialled the given number...when I heard a female saying this is an adult only call I hung up and googled the number. Just hope I don't get charged a bomb for dialling number! :-(

• July 27, 2020 at 2:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Staines-upon-Thames, England, United Kingdom

I have just recieved a text message quoting

YOU HAVE ZOOM VOICEMAIL FROM JEN PLEASE CALL 09095569782 OR EMAIL SUPPORT@101TECH.SERVICES TO OPT OUT

TOTAL SCAM

• August 13, 2020 at 3:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Southampton, England, United Kingdom

I have had exact same message, definitely a scam.

• July 28, 2020 at 3:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Bristol, England, United Kingdom

I’ve just had one saying you have a zoom voice mail from Kerry 19 to opt out marketing calls cost £6 plus std net rate contact help@terra-content.com

• July 26, 2020 at 4:33 PM by info

"To retrieve your Zoom voicemail from Freya27x click and dial 09095569793 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate"

Received this scam.

• July 25, 2020 at 3:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Harrow, England, United Kingdom

I have just received a text message saying that I had a zoom voicemail from Laura & to dial 09095569790 to retrieve it or opt out email support@prestigecomms.net and it would cost £6 standard network rate.

I'm registered with the TPS so don't know how these scammers got my number.

Text deleted

• July 25, 2020 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: New Cross, England, United Kingdom

You have zoom voicemail from Kerry19 please call 09095569789 or email help@terra-content.com to opt out marketing calls cost £6 plus std net rate

They definitely keep changing the name...

• July 26, 2020 at 2:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Leicester, England, United Kingdom

You have zoom voicemail from Kerry19 please call 09095569789 or email help@terra-content.com to opt out marketing calls cost plus std net rate

Same message 🙄

• July 24, 2020 at 2:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Norwich, England, United Kingdom

My partner has just has a text message to say he has a zoom voicemail from Freya luckily, we goggled it and found it was a hoax

• July 24, 2020 at 2:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Oxford, England, United Kingdom

Just received this text and ignored it: "You have zoom voicemail from Zoe22 please call 09095569788 or email help@terra-content.com to opt out marketing calls cost £6 plus std net rate"

• July 24, 2020 at 4:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom

I woke up to a message saying that we had a zoom voicemail from Laura & to dial 09095569790to retrieve it or opt out email support@prestigecomms.net

Genuinely thought that this was real until I saw the number and wanted to check. My son was on a zoom call last night & I honestly thought that this could have been real.

• July 27, 2020 at 2:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Edgware, England, United Kingdom

I've just had the same and because zoom is new to me thought it was genuine. I called the given number, heard a female voice say this is an adult only call and I hung up. Prob find a hefty charge on my next bill :-(

• July 22, 2020 at 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Just got a text saying Zoom voicemail from Jen22 & asking to dial 09095569791. Did not respond after seeing this & advised Vodafone it's spam.

• July 21, 2020 at 3:12 PM by info

"To retrieve your Zoom voicemail from Donna click and dial 09095569794 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate"

Another scam.

• July 20, 2020 at 6:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

My name is suzie I ordered 2 dolls from kissloveltdhongkong on the 15 of June I texted the next and called my bank and they had already took my money and I have no way to trace anything they gave no confirmation number or anything

• July 20, 2020 at 3:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

I had one from jen22 on 20/07/20 £6 to opt out. So I deleted it.

• July 18, 2020 at 4:52 PM by info

To whom it mat concern

I have attached this txt message which I received on 18th July 2020

To retrieve your Zoom voicemail from Laura click and dial 09095569790 To opt-out email support@prestigecomms.net calls cost £6 plus std net rate

• July 18, 2020 at 10:24 AM by info

I received the attached message via sms

Which I believe to be fraudulent

• July 20, 2020 at 2:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom

Just received the same text, very annoying!

• July 18, 2020 at 2:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Yes I just received the exact same one -

• July 18, 2020 at 1:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Orpington, England, United Kingdom

I recieved a text message from a Ken1. Started getting a lot of fraudalent phone calls (which I never answered), after I signed up online for a new broadband contract.

• July 16, 2020 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from: St Albans, England, United Kingdom

Got one today from Jenn22. Asked to ring a premium rate number.

• July 16, 2020 at 2:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Bridgwater, England, United Kingdom

Just got one, out of interest how can you block messages from numbers?

• July 15, 2020 at 3:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Southampton, England, United Kingdom

Just had one from Jen22🙄

• July 10, 2020 at 2:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Anderlecht, Brussels Capital, Belgium

I just received one of these. did not recognise the number or the caller, have never used the zoom app or whatever its supposed to be so a little research and here I am. I have now deleted the message and not made any calls to any number listed.

• July 5, 2020 at 4:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Just had one today, from Zoe22, gonna delete now thx

• July 5, 2020 at 3:51 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Got one too just now.

• July 5, 2020 at 3:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Turtle Bay, New York, United States

Got one from Laura, same message as above.. Never used Zoom, so deleted

• July 5, 2020 at 3:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Tenbury Wells, England, United Kingdom

How have these people got our phone numbers? I don't remember putting mine into Zoom.

• July 5, 2020 at 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Bermondsey, England, United Kingdom

Same scam here. To retrieve voice message from Lily. Cost £6 plus standard network rate from prestige comms

All fake. Delete if you have one.

• July 4, 2020 at 3:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Worthing, England, United Kingdom

Just got a message from zoom from a Laura

• July 4, 2020 at 3:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Dudley, England, United Kingdom

• July 26, 2020 at 5:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Antalya, Turkey

Got the exact same message. Thank you for posting. Text deleted

• July 4, 2020 at 3:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Rochford, England, United Kingdom

I got one from Jen22 with the same number and an opt-out email of support@prestigecomms.net

• July 4, 2020 at 3:16 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Just had one from Lily...

• July 4, 2020 at 2:28 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

Just had a message like this. From a Donna, so they keep changing the name

• July 3, 2020 at 6:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Ayr, Scotland, United Kingdom

Received text under the title 'Zoom' saying a person has left a voicemail for me & it'll cost £6 to listen to it. Never heard of this woman's name in my life, so certainly won't call. Please avoid doing what the txt message asks, it's obviously a con.

Never respond to these things unless you're 100% sure you know the source. Sick fed up with these scammers, shame on them. Vulnerable people might call up and lose money :(

• July 2, 2020 at 3:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Happened to me today, Jenn22 sent from. Deleted!

Recommendation / Advertisement