No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

PP Care Maintenance Scam: Subscription Renewal

I received a call from 855-254-5893. The call claims they would withdraw $299.00 from my account for subscription renewal for PP Care Maintenance, which I have no idea who this company is. I called the same number back several times (855-254-5893) and no one answers. This is another scam, beware.

PP Care Maintenance Scam  Subscription Renewal

The PP Care Maintenance Scam Transcript

It's for the auto renewal of your subscription. If you want to cancel the subscription please call us immediately at support 855-254-5893. I repeat the number 855-254-5893 if you are not the subscriber of PP care maintenance service please disconnect call immediately and call us at 855-254-5893 thank you and have wonderful day

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• November 25, 2020 at 6:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Edinburg, Virginia, United States

I got one of these calls today. Left a message to call 1-888-617-8311. I have not ordered and will not pay any of this. A big Scam. Notify your bank

• November 24, 2020 at 2:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Katy Townsite, Katy, Texas, United States

I received a similar call, blocked the number and reported it to robo caller & AT&T to place in the spam/scam section of reported calls.

“Want to cancel the subscription please call us immediately at support 1-720-636-9805 I repeat the number 1-720-636-9805 if you are not the subscriber of PP care maintenance service please disconnect the call immediately and call _⁠_ at 1-720-636-9805 thank you and have a wonderful day…”

• November 24, 2020 at 2:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Rockingham, Reidsville, North Carolina, United States

just got this scam call tues,11-24-2020 about 3.10pm. I've never heard of the company. I thought it was a scam at once but looked it up P.P. MAINTENANCE is real its in GREAT BRITAIN . I live in AMERICA,never called . but looked up this as scam and here iam . I've heard there is a way that scam company can get some money by getting people to call a number. money does not come from callers but is given by some other legal company -for contact numbers your. every wonder how someone trying to sale you something got your number first of all . this is how. you call them giving your number

• November 20, 2020 at 1:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Orlando, Florida, United States

I received a call with the same message asshown a bove from PP are Maintenance Service but placed from a different phone number (844) 220-0101. I did not and will not call back.

As I remember I had received the same call several months back and nothing ever happened to any of my accounts.

• November 19, 2020 at 5:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Rockland, New City, New York, United States

I also was scammed by this PP Care Maitenance they told us to call back at (844)-283-0023 and then was switched over to (213)4187602.

They had us download 3 softwares:

LMIRescue, Awesun (TeamViewer I think) and AnyDesk - then they had us go to the bannk account and once we figured out something was wrong they opened notes and made threats when I wouldn't respond to their calls from (213)4180023

• November 19, 2020 at 12:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Orange, Anaheim, California, United States

I just received this voicemail, but from this number, 404-301-2780. I tried to call back and a man with a heavy foreign accent answered. I just hung up and blocked the number.

• November 17, 2020 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Brays Oaks, Houston, Texas, United States

I received the same call, but the weird thing is...my phone didn't even ring. Only told me that a VM was left! Total Scam! Don't even know what the heck it is.

• November 11, 2020 at 12:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Hillsborough, Tampa, Florida, United States

Got the message on my answering machine (yes they still make them) today from "PP Care Maintenance Services" advising that they were going to debit my checking or cc account for $299.00. Thanks to the comments here, I will ignore. The phone number given was 331-771-6620.

• November 12, 2020 at 2:53 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, New York, United States

I received the same message. Total scammers. Do not call this number, its an attempt to hack into your device

• November 10, 2020 at 4:18 PM by an anonymous user from: Pinellas, St Petersburg, Florida, United States

Just got the PP care maintenance service. Phone number 470-867-6342. Call but just busy signal. Said they were going to remove $299 from my debit or plastic that they have in their account. Will keep a close eye on my accounts.

• November 9, 2020 at 5:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Oakhurst, California, United States

I received a voicemail 816-272-1697 similar to others, no amount. Will not call back but do keep close eye on charges to any of my accounts.

• November 4, 2020 at 11:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Sunnyvale, California, United States

I got this call this morning for $99. They left a voicemail. Illinois number, 331-771-6536.

• November 2, 2020 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Roanoke, Roanoke, Virginia, United States

Same. I got 224-529-3694. God I hate these robocall scammers. Special place in h**l for them.

• October 30, 2020 at 2:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

just received the same call on my cell phone from 877-754-7068 tell me to cancel subscription by calling 844-931-4300. when I call back I use my company number a person did answer, but I hung up on him.

• November 2, 2020 at 7:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Clark, Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States

I just received a call from 844-931*4300 same as above but no amount just saying they are going to charge my card on file. When I call back the line is busy and has been for 3 days. Are we to just ignore?

• November 12, 2020 at 2:55 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, New York, United States

Ignore and block number. Scammers are trying to hack your device

• October 30, 2020 at 10:02 AM by an anonymous user from: College Station, Texas, United States

They changed the number for the scam. Now using 816-597-5929.

• October 23, 2020 at 11:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Angola, Indiana, United States

I received the same message except it was $399.00 and the company name was "PFH Care Maintenance" and the Tele # was 888-899-5881. This is a scam. I did find a company in MissourI "PFH Care Maintenance", but it is a service for child crisis intervention. Don't think that I signed up for that service. I am going to contact them and let them know that there is a scammer using their company name.

• October 30, 2020 at 10:03 AM by an anonymous user from: College Station, Texas, United States

They changed the number for the scam. Now using 816-597-5929.

• October 19, 2020 at 4:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Wilmington, North Carolina, United States

Recd same call today. My thought was you have wrong number! I am not calling you in the blind to fix your Own problems!😂

• October 16, 2020 at 4:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States

They are using 279-800-3358 was well. Same message. I didn't return the call.

• October 16, 2020 at 10:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I got the same exact call this morning. Google it and here I am. It was from Illinois 217.294.9434

• October 16, 2020 at 2:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Inwood, West Virginia, United States

Same call in WV from 607-399-2379. Deleted the message as spam

• October 15, 2020 at 10:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States

Number of the day is (224) 529-3587

• October 15, 2020 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Saratoga, California, United States

For me it was (415) 969 9974.

I did not call back. I simply typed "pp care maintenance" into google search and you guys came up. Thanks for the scam tip.

• October 13, 2020 at 3:56 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

Exact same message but number now is 217-284-9467 to call them back. Found this page when I Google to find out what pp care maintenance was. Found d the legit company and let them know about the scam too.

• October 1, 2020 at 1:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Scituate, Massachusetts, United States

Scammers; sometimes use random computer-generated numbers or kind of number cloaking device.

• October 1, 2020 at 12:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Scituate, Massachusetts, United States

I got 2172952568 call to cancel immediatley or 6172952968 if I did not order

Seems to me the only thing they can do is ask questions if I call the number, so I'm not calling, and I'm blocking auto withdraw of any new transactions except 5. Thru my bank

And report it to fcc.

• September 17, 2020 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Painesville, Ohio, United States

I just received the same message but the phone number is 217 295 2548. Deleted vm and blocked number.

• September 30, 2020 at 12:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Deer Park, Texas, United States

I just received the exact message but the number left was 217-295-2545 so they’re just altering the number a few at a time. But the scam message was identical. It was an auto renewal of a subscription and if you want to cancel please call them immediately at their support number. Thank you & have a good day.

• September 16, 2020 at 6:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Denver, Colorado, United States

Me too. The number is 217-295-2548. However, when I called it, it was disconnected.

• September 16, 2020 at 2:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Overland Park, Kansas, United States

Received same call but phone number is 217-295-2548

• September 9, 2020 at 10:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Lutherville, Maryland, United States

call them right back

Hello (Indian accent);

Hello, is this scamming department of morally bankrupt useless individuals India branch

a moment pause, and then it clicked and he hung up LOL

• September 9, 2020 at 8:48 AM by info

received message advising: Your checking account or plastic card which is attached in our system within 24 hours for the auto renewal of your subscription. If you want to cancel the subscription please call us immediately at support 5-106-226-8893. I repeat the number 510-626-8893 if you are not the subscriber of PP care maintenance service please disconnect the call immediately and call us at 510-626-8893 thank you and have a wonderful day.

Did not call back figured it was a scam.

• September 9, 2020 at 8:47 AM by info

This is to inform you that $299 is going to be charged from your checking account or plastic card, which is attached in our system within 24 hours for the auto renewal of your subscription. If you want to cancel the subscription please call us immediately at support 1-888-350-6614. I repeat the number 1-888-350-6614. If you are not the subscriber of P P care. Maintenance service please disconnect the call immediately and call us at 1-888-350-6614. Thank you. And have a wonderful day. Scam using different phone numbers

• September 9, 2020 at 8:47 AM by info

Got call: they were going to charge me $299.

Call them back.

PP Care Maintance Company

Caller: 216-465-7847

• September 9, 2020 at 8:47 AM by info

Same co but changed phone # 1-435-238-2190 from Cedar City Ut. When pressed about company said was Best Buy out of Washington DC.

• September 9, 2020 at 8:47 AM by info

Scam call from PP Care maintenance about a $299 renewal charge from 605-857-8307. Scam!

• September 9, 2020 at 8:46 AM by info

a man from India answered the phone said he was from Microsoft I said no you're not the call I got was from pp care maintenance he stopped talking I said I am reporting you as a scam and hung up

• September 9, 2020 at 8:46 AM by info

Got a call saying they were billing me 299 dollars from my checking. Called the number 872 249 3570. Someone answered and said, hello this is Lenny. Was rambling and couldn't tell me the answers to my questions, so I hung up. Probably a scam,but it worries me. I'm retired and don't want them to take anything from my checking.

• September 9, 2020 at 8:46 AM by info

They called me but new # 295-975-2837.

Same nonsense. Scam.

• September 9, 2020 at 8:46 AM by info

The call came from 424 291 5676 and gave message that 299 would be charged to my card on file if I didn't call back. I called and it was an older man who couldn't understand me.

• September 9, 2020 at 8:45 AM by info

They called, and left a (mechanical voice) message on my voice mail.

some subscription about PP Care Maintenance.

Your subscription is about to run out, so call our number.

If you are not the subscriber, disconnect immediately and call our number.

So, in any situation they want you to call their number.

SCAM!

• September 9, 2020 at 8:45 AM by info

Message was that a $299 renewal would be charged to my card on file unless I call this number to cancel. Rings and disconnects. 😡

Caller: 855-254-5893