Segway Dirt eBike Scam Stores with Cheap Prices - Beware

Segway Dirt eBike Scam Stores with Cheap Prices - Beware

A lot of fake online stores have been popping up claiming to sell Segway Dirt eBike. The fake stores attract potential victims to them with low prices. This is why online shoppers should be skeptical about online stores selling Ebikes at ridiculously low prices, especially during the shopping season.

The Segway Dirt eBike Stores

• www.keicomo.gq
    www.keicomo.gq - Fake Segway Dirt eBike Store
  • www.tergin.gq
    www.tergin.gq - Fake Segway Dirt eBike Store
  • www.thekingsland.co
    www.thekingsland.co - Fake Segway Dirt eBike Store

If you have made a purchase from one of the fake Segway Dirt eBike stores, please open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded before it is too late.

If you know of other fake Segway Dirt eBike stores, please list them in a comment below to help alert others.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

To protect your privacy, please remove sensitive information from your comments, questions, or reviews. We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users when you make a post. That location is not enough to find you.

Your post will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous post cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.

• December 1, 2022 at 1:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Fairfield, Lancaster, Ohio, United States

Antoinette Store is Scam for Segway dirt bike. Only $49.00 Ha! A rip off!

• November 4, 2022 at 6:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada

Cacherep..$49 scam site for segway

• November 24, 2022 at 2:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Carlsbad, California, United States

Yes I also paid 49.99 for one it said send gifts but my receipt

Says blanky in Maryland. They sent tracking number but now the web site is deleted

• November 5, 2022 at 6:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Macquarie Park, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Is this a scam? I've just thought I bought 3 of them

• November 5, 2022 at 7:22 AM by info

It is a scam. Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• November 1, 2022 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Hicksville, New York, United States

Anyone hear of Holldis.com?

• October 29, 2022 at 7:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I'm pretty sure I got scammed as we from a site called opialks.com

• October 7, 2022 at 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Loudoun, Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I hate that I fell for it, but I purchased a segway X260 from ALLRCAF.COM and of course my payment went through and I never recieved a receipt email, order confirmation, nor did I ever receive my x260.

• October 3, 2022 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Rochester, Minnesota, United States

Luk on facebook (sponsored) selling the "bikes" for $78.85

When you click the ad, it even shows a wayfair logo in the upper left hand corner to feign legitimacy.

• October 4, 2022 at 12:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Was so close to buying one from this site, then figured there is no way this can be legit...so trusted my gut and did a quick Google search and came across this forum.

Just goes to show...if something seems too good to be true, chances are there is a catch (especially these days when scamming is so prevalent).

Take 5min to do some basic research and you're much less likely to fall for it.

• September 23, 2022 at 11:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Www.tracey.store sells the most expensive one at $79.99.

• September 21, 2022 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Furnob is selling them for 79 dollars it's fake

• September 14, 2022 at 12:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Poole, England, United Kingdom

There is one on Facebook right now, selling e'bikes for$69.35. The store is called smiths and it is doing the segway e'bikes on it. The advertiser is a sponsored one by Facebook. I hope that this information is helpfully. Smyth. Shop or .com.

• September 10, 2022 at 7:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Prineville, Oregon, United States

Scammed by shop electric rides.com. Stole 6k from my debit account promising delivery as soon as containers got unloaded, now no more email, no more answering phone, just gone! 8 months of promises now to late to recover! Please get these guys off the internet

• September 29, 2022 at 2:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I lost 189.00 to evacoffe for dirt bike now I see why

• September 10, 2022 at 10:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

Herccup.com offers them for 59$ yeah right

• September 9, 2022 at 6:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Garfield Heights, Ohio, United States

www.smyth.store

$49.00

• September 7, 2022 at 1:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Tyler, Texas, United States

Facebook has this scam about the E dirtbikes for 50$

• September 5, 2022 at 5:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Is Karena store a scam cuz I just purchased one

• October 21, 2022 at 5:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I did ordered one and got a order number and received a receipt with all the info and order number did you get a copy too

• September 3, 2022 at 8:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Loudoun, Ashburn, Virginia, United States

karena.store Dirt eBike for $50-$80

• September 5, 2022 at 5:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Was it a scam cuz I just ordered one

• August 30, 2022 at 1:25 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Just ordered one off of allrcaf.com seems legit but surely it's a scam. They gave me a tracking number and customer support from xborder is actually replying. Will update. Arch-

• September 7, 2022 at 1:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Tyler, Texas, United States

Yes please tell me your outcome

• August 22, 2022 at 5:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Hennepin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

SB walmartchito got me

• August 19, 2022 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from: E2, London, England, United Kingdom

A web site called chaincling.com selling the Segway 260x edirt bike for £189.00 for real or not?

• November 11, 2022 at 7:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Colorado, United States

These retail for almost 7 grand Google the product the the word scam and research anything you buy off the internet especially if it's 99% off‍♂️

• August 19, 2022 at 8:27 AM by info

It is not real, it is a scam website.

• August 19, 2022 at 8:22 AM by an anonymous user from: E2, London, England, United Kingdom

Is chaincling.com a real web site

• August 19, 2022 at 8:24 AM by info

No, it is a scam.

• August 7, 2022 at 12:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Yet ANOTHER scam site...

www.vicville.com

I came across an ad on fb for these things and I have a lil boy that would love one so thought I'd check it out. I clicked on tha link and this is tha site that popped up. Tha page is set up pretty decent, however, when you click on the drop down menu and click home, it appears that 'vicville' is a woman s clothing website. And there is no way whatsoever to find a link back to said segway ebike. Sooooo...

In conclusion, it is my belief that this too, is a scam website. Tho I have no legitimate claims as some others who tried to purchase one. Be weery...

• August 6, 2022 at 3:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States

Fairyjust.com I'm pretty sure it's a scam but I got tracking info and they reply back when I asked about my order. But I'm not really expecting a adult size ebike after reading all the other comments..we will see tho ill update when I recieve my order..this is messed up and why would marketplace let that sell on there site.. They must be getting kickbacks or something... Unreal I'm mad!

• August 4, 2022 at 4:59 PM by an anonymous user from: SE1, London, England, United Kingdom

I have come across a website offering the segway x260 e-bike for £69. 00 on www. Duocirae. Com also has a full website of other offers for all sorts of tec all the top spec phone's laptop's and tablets

• August 3, 2022 at 1:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Chelan County, Leavenworth, Washington, United States

www.segwaystore.shop

This one is tricky

• August 2, 2022 at 10:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Here's another fake scam site all over Facebook and Google. Watch out and don't fall for them.

hxxps://www.segwaystore.shop

• August 1, 2022 at 11:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

One called "isegway" is advertising electric dirt bikes for $59-69 usd.

• August 1, 2022 at 8:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

Castratex.com. Led to the site thru Facebook market place. SCAM 100% there is no x260 edirtbike for $69.99. Got ripped off

• July 30, 2022 at 7:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Southwyck, Toledo, Ohio, United States

It is on facebook in the toledo area where they are offereing super cheap segway electric dirt bikes for just $189.

• July 31, 2022 at 6:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I ordered x26o dirt bike it was a shame I got ripped off for 59.99 wtf

• July 27, 2022 at 3:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Sudbury, Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

Another site for year 2022, claiming to be selling discounted segways.

• July 28, 2022 at 6:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown West End, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

• July 27, 2022 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Cadishead, Manchester, England, United Kingdom

I got scammed 69$ on a fake costco site emailed the guy he responded giving me a tracking number but its got to be a scam reading all these

• October 17, 2022 at 11:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Pasco, New Port Richey, Florida, United States

What happens when you enter the tracking number on the shipping website?

• July 26, 2022 at 5:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Subiaco, Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Facebook marketplace. Ow have them on there

• July 10, 2022 at 11:15 PM by an anonymous user from: North St James Town, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

www.bisschenx.com - I want to know if this site is a scam? Coz I purchase a segway e bike and I pay it for $153.

• July 21, 2022 at 2:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States

I did to n I. Tryin to c but I been tracking it it say on the way

• July 18, 2022 at 8:49 AM by an anonymous user from: City, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

Same here plz I paid $117

• July 11, 2022 at 7:30 AM by info

The website is a scam.

• July 9, 2022 at 7:01 AM by an anonymous user from: E2, London, England, United Kingdom

Scam site.

www.cyrusher.co.uk/products/xf900-ebike

• July 7, 2022 at 6:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Erinbit.com 69 for x160 and 79 for c260

• July 7, 2022 at 3:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Sectorul 1, Bucharest, Romania

Hello, this is another scam. Please check it out.

hbmost.shop/product/😍dirt-ebike😍/

• July 6, 2022 at 5:13 PM by an anonymous user from: WC2, London, England, United Kingdom

www.bisschenx.com/products/segway-dirt-ebike-x260

this looks like another going by costco wholesale @around $59.99 per unit, from a sponsored facebook marketplace listing.

• July 20, 2022 at 10:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

So is it a scam

• June 29, 2022 at 12:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane City, South Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

www.kalywest.com/products/dirt-ebike

looks like a scam too. can someone confirm?

• June 29, 2022 at 1:02 PM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• June 23, 2022 at 4:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

keyboardyet.com is another scam.

• June 24, 2022 at 12:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Just purchased a segway ebike for 69.00 with express shipping for 24.99. When I called segway, it turns out that the ebike I thought I was purchasing actually cost $6,000.

• June 25, 2022 at 1:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Did it work well

• August 3, 2022 at 1:57 AM by an anonymous user from: North St James Town, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

What do you mean? u purchase too and received it?

• June 22, 2022 at 10:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Fulton County, Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States

prettyfragrant.shop

This one was sent to me from a friend on Snapchat.

• June 21, 2022 at 2:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Another is https://eduactiontime.com/ products/x260-x160

• June 21, 2022 at 2:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

https://www.isee.ltd/ products/SEGWAY-DIRT-EBIKE-X260-X160?

scam site

• June 17, 2022 at 9:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Macquarie Park, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Another Facebook Segway ebike scam site is Store Shop

• June 14, 2022 at 4:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

ASFW Segway dirtbike on Facebook is a scam

• June 13, 2022 at 2:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States

Occutop.com is selling fake Ebikes so be ware they’re using a fake Costco website for 80%off

• June 13, 2022 at 9:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Do you homework. Can't even locate the their online store when you Google it. I googled Segway and that's when I saw the fraud alerts. Use common sense, they claim to have too many bikes. Usually if that were true a hugh company would come in and buy them all. Segway is a reputable company and these people are scammers.

• June 13, 2022 at 9:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

keyboardyet.com - Fake account

• June 14, 2022 at 5:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

Did you by any chance try to purchase a Segway eBike from keyboardyet.com? I'm asking because my wife said she paid for one on that website on June 09 2022

• June 14, 2022 at 7:35 AM by info

That website is also a scam. Tell your wife to contact her bank for help. Let the bank know that she unknowingly used her credit card on a fraudulent website.

• June 11, 2022 at 4:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Dupont Circle, Washington, District of Columbia, United States

syaztj.com

States that it is a Segway store selling the Segway x160 and Segway x260 for $69.98 a long with other items of e-bikes cheep. They say its a flash sale: once they reach 100 unit sale they say they will be increasing the price back up to $3500.00 This site pops up on Facebook and redirects you to a Segway site. It says overstock unclaimed orders every people only 2 item can be purchased. Clearance discount up to 80%! It also says get it between June 14-June 16!

• June 10, 2022 at 10:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Juneau, Wisconsin, United States

Scam direct to the Segway page

• June 10, 2022 at 3:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Segway sunnytidy.com

• June 9, 2022 at 5:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Merritt Island, Florida, United States

keyboardyet.com

Another one.

• June 9, 2022 at 1:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Mt Laurel, New Jersey, United States

ASFW on Instagram. Selling these bikes at $59.99. Very much a scam.

• June 9, 2022 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Www.hufwal.com has the $59 deal advertised. Bank blocked payment as scam. Not totally sure but I’m not going through with it. I wouldn’t recommend it either.

• June 8, 2022 at 6:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Winchester, Kentucky, United States

The website has a picture of an owl and the word discount $59 and $69

• June 8, 2022 at 10:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Desert Hot Springs, California, United States

Hufwal.com showing for $59.

Facebook marketplace. You'd think with all the censorship on Facebook, they'd ban the scams but it's where I see them all

• June 6, 2022 at 1:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Facebook Marketplace $59...

• June 2, 2022 at 11:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Gainesville, Georgia, United States

romanticforge.shop

Claiming 59$ for the X160 / X260

• May 28, 2022 at 4:50 AM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Skatemen.com

More trash

• May 20, 2022 at 6:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Cuyahoga, Cleveland, Ohio, United States

the-bike.club

Here’s another scam website

• May 18, 2022 at 6:49 PM by an anonymous user from: New Port Richey, Florida, United States

Is this really a scam?

• May 18, 2022 at 7:14 PM by info

Yes, it is.

• May 18, 2022 at 1:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Edison, New Jersey, United States

www.romanticforge.shop is another scam website.

• May 17, 2022 at 10:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Little Mahanoy Township, Dornsife, Pennsylvania, United States

Luoyhda.top/products on Facebook offering the Segway dirt ebikex260 for what a w*****g $59 don't fall for it. It's a scam. How come these people don't get arrested for doing this, instead they are laughing all the way to the bank

• May 14, 2022 at 7:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Calaveras County, Copperopolis, California, United States

Another site popped up on Facebook. happywarm.shop Doesn't exist, only through Facebook. $59 for a $3000 bike is too good to be true.

• June 1, 2022 at 2:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom

Doublesell.co.uk selling Segway x260 for £189 got to be fake

• July 7, 2022 at 12:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Greater London, England, United Kingdom

Just put £189 into there account how do I get it back

• November 11, 2022 at 7:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Colorado, United States

You don't you just paid 189 for a lesson in researching everything you buy online extensively before giving your card number and info

• May 11, 2022 at 11:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

Another facebook sponsored ad for $60

www.romanticforge.shop/products/x260-x160

• May 9, 2022 at 2:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Analiontas, Cyprus

mavourneenx.com sponsorship within Facebook, so some clever guy is paying to be shown... what an idiot

• May 7, 2022 at 4:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Tik tok has a apparent scam edirtbike for 260 dollar unreal

• May 5, 2022 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Savannah, Missouri, United States

Here's another Costco scam saying it will only cost you $59 for a Segway X260, claiming to be Costco also. Takes you to a PayPal site.

Stupid to think you could even ship one for that price lol!

https://www.peanutlx.com /checkouts/

• May 2, 2022 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Salford, England, United Kingdom

New one claiming to be costco

Adorablel.club

Just so its listed

• May 1, 2022 at 3:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States

Obviously if the price is rediculously low and you can't meet to pay in person it's a scam I would never pay online anyway. It seems to good to be true it definitely is, don't test your luck

• April 25, 2022 at 10:40 AM by an anonymous user from: St-Laurent, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

www.peanutlx.com - another scam shop

• April 13, 2022 at 2:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

OOPsave, Segway dirtbike for $79 a home depot affiliate. MY info is filled out and about to charge my paypal. holy cow!

• April 7, 2022 at 11:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Got scammed for 100 bucks x260 Segway dirt bike dam scammers

• June 1, 2022 at 10:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Porterville, California, United States

Was the ad on TicTok?

• April 2, 2022 at 10:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Sciota Township, Laingsburg, Michigan, United States

Ebikeclearance. 49$ for a segway

• March 26, 2022 at 6:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Burwood Council, Strathfield, New South Wales, Australia

Another scam store: storeshop.one/ product/segway-dirt -ebike-x260-6/

• April 1, 2022 at 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Pinedale, Burlington, Ontario, Canada

I agree with this 100% don't trust storeshop.com

• March 31, 2022 at 11:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Manatee County, Myakka City, Florida, United States

This kind of thievery didn`t happen until that conman Trump became POTUS. I am mad as h**l at these scumbags. They need to go to jail, prison, death row, and then to h**l, lol; j/k! They definitely require morals and ethics since they obviously have none.

• March 25, 2022 at 1:26 PM by an anonymous user from: E2, London, England, United Kingdom

Oopsave.com

Avoid without question

• February 26, 2022 at 4:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Orlando, Florida, United States

iosew.shop and falie.shop

are 2 more scam Dirt Ebike websites

claiming to do business through Home Depot. PayPal payments for $69.90 are sent to: mastaelnegro@web.de

• February 11, 2022 at 3:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Akron, Ohio, United States

They totally got me. I wasn’t expecting anything at all, however, today I received a $1.50 necklace from China. My bank has reversed the payment and gave me my money back after PayPal denied my claim.

• February 10, 2022 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from: City of London, London, England, United Kingdom

ecjun.top

Definitely a scam selling Segway dirt ebike 260 for £44 or $69:99

Looks legit until u see it’s spelt “pantasy block” not a real brand. And the .top is dodgy have seen on other fake sites. My dad is still totally convinced it’s not a scam I’ve tried warning him! Also they made it look so legit. PAID WITH PAYPAL to convince you. But when you go to PayPal it’s sent to a Chinese seller. Writing all comes up in Chinese. Even the pictures like the red door with reef on and the dirt bike pictures in the woods are the same. Please don’t be like my dad and convince yourself you will get a great deal it’s a scam!

• May 23, 2022 at 6:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Donnington, Newbury, England, United Kingdom

Did the bike come?

• March 11, 2022 at 1:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Greater London, England, United Kingdom

How do I get money back, paid with credit card. Been waiting 2 momths nearly

• March 11, 2022 at 5:43 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• February 2, 2022 at 2:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Timi?, Timisoara, Romania

www.mintco.shop another scam store

• January 31, 2022 at 4:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Fulton, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I ordered 2 x260 from ponpesal as advertised on fb. I figured if I did not get what I ordered, I will be sending the seller his very own copy of "XI Jinping, The Godfather of China" I hear that will land him 20 years in prison best case anyways.

• February 1, 2022 at 10:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Fulton County, Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States

Just a quick update, I made the above order on 1/16. I had a tracking number and got the order today the 1st of February. They sent 2 tiny toy motorcycles nothing like a segway x260 in any way. I have started the claim with PayPal. I'm still going to send this dude some antI Chinese government stuff for his troubles... hope it works out well for him!

• April 8, 2022 at 10:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Staunton, Illinois, United States

Got me also. I'm totally on your bandwagon. I'm devoting some time on what I can send these aholes.Ive got a few ideas. I'll keep yall posted.

• January 28, 2022 at 11:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Tucson, Arizona, United States

www.costco-2022.com

Their selling it for 69 dollars I think or something like that. But there's the link

• January 25, 2022 at 9:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Tyler, Texas, United States

Got a refund from Paypal, package went to Bethal Alaska, and USPS said it was delivered to a p.o. box in Bethal Alaska, I'm in Louisiana, post office won't bother

• January 23, 2022 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

hevmall.com is another fake store.

• January 22, 2022 at 11:32 PM by an anonymous user from: East Town, Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States

seggoods.top is a scam site

• January 20, 2022 at 6:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Middletown, New Jersey, United States

@haspinealla.co.uk.

They will have different names at the beginning of the email. They will provide you with a USPS Tracking #. You may or may not receive a package. The post office confirmed the tracking # that was provided to us with my husband's name as the receiver & out address but when the pull the scan of the package it is a different name & address package was being shipped to.

• January 18, 2022 at 1:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

My son made a purchase, a Oladonne segway Dirt ebike x260 for $69 USD, the shipping turned out to be $1,800 plus tax (even though it said free shipping), transport fee of $500 from china.ad on facebook never mentioned anything about china. It would take months to dispute that He lost his $69 dollars, so they just made another $69 on my kid. Live and learn.

• January 15, 2022 at 4:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Munich, Bavaria, Germany

lugugarden.com/products/segway-dirt-ebike-x260

was at facebook,

59,99 Euro free delivery, paid by Paypal

they send me a toy motorcycle!

Directly informed paypal, will get my money back

• January 14, 2022 at 6:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Burlington County, Southampton Township, New Jersey, United States

Found an ad on Facebook from these 2 sites:

ponpesal.com

matteraou.com

• January 10, 2022 at 12:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Anne Arundel County, Crownsville, Maryland, United States

Backecho is one of the scammers of the Segway bike. They advertised on Facebook

• December 31, 2021 at 10:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Suffolk, Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Shenzhen Linghangda Electronics Co., Ltd.

They list it as a Walmart subsidiary on Facebook marketplace and are sell the ebikes for $69.99 lol.

• December 17, 2021 at 2:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Parnell, Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

Reoo.live on FB selling for 69.99...

• December 9, 2021 at 4:09 AM by an anonymous user from: South Australia, South Australia, Australia

Watch out for Mintco.shop

• December 7, 2021 at 10:14 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

They scamming from a walmart page it look real segway x260 dirtbike for $69

• December 2, 2021 at 12:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Hatfield, England, United Kingdom

Codity.com selling x260 electric dirt bike 69.99 😂

• December 7, 2021 at 10:11 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Well its was $69 but with the shipping $79 😂 they got me it was a walmart website the page looked real 🤦 😂

• January 6, 2022 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

You ordered yours I month ago. Did you ever get it?

Did you ever get it?

Did you try to cancel it?

What ever happened?

I just ordered 2 a couple days ago. Hah.

• January 26, 2022 at 11:18 PM by an anonymous user from: Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States

Ditto. Ordered two as a lottery to see what would show up. Hoping to see some Segway toy motorcycle show up. Never expected anything, but I have tracking info saying it will show up this week. Ordered about a month ago. Never even expected tracking, but I will receive a small parcel with something in it hopefully!

• June 27, 2022 at 12:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Little Mahanoy Township, Dornsife, Pennsylvania, United States

What's the update with your purchase?

• November 29, 2021 at 8:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Omaha, Nebraska, United States

scam :