Why Do You Even Need a Phone Tracker?
There can be many situations that need you to track a cell phone without permission.
- You might be anxious that your partner is being unfaithful to you, and you want to find out the truth
- You think someone is bullying or harassing your child, and you want to protect them
- You are concerned that your kids are talking to a harmful person
- You want to keep your elderly safe from wandering around or getting lost
Whatever your concern may be, phone tracking apps can help you monitor your loved ones. That way, you can make sure your kids are safe, your partner is faithful, and your elderly are not in any danger.
Top Applications to Locate a Cell Phone Without Permission
The web is full of a mix of useful and useless tracking apps. Instead of making you go through all the internet, we surveyed the best apps and compiled the following list.
Among all the applications that we’ve checked out, mSpy is by far the best one. mSpy is not only a text message monitoring iphone app. It offers a complete package to keep an eye on your family remotely. mSpy can be used to:
- Monitor all calls and text messages (incoming and outgoing)
- Read all the content of online texting apps like Messenger and WhatsApp etc.
- Track cell phone without permission
- Control what apps and websites the user can access on their phone, and much more.
EyeZy is another efficient tracking app option. It offers many features like:
- Monitoring social media apps
- Keeping an eye on texts and phone calls
- Screen recording
These features make it an excellent contender for keeping an eye on your children.
Another good spying app is FlexiSPY. It comes with all standard features like:
- GPS tracking
- Message and call monitoring
- Screenshot capability
The thing that holds FlexiSPY back is its price. Its plans are relatively more expensive than apps like mSpy, even though they are more updated.
HoverWatch is an up-and-coming spy app that offers quite a solid range of features like:
- Recording calls
- Getting access to phone history and texts
- Tracking social media apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.
- Phone location tracking
Though its features are good, it still has some way to go before competing with apps like mSpy that offer better usability.
Spyic is a GPS tracking app without permission, which basically means that you can track someone’s cell phone without them knowing. Spyic also offers some other functionalities like Call log and text monitoring along with Geofencing.
But in comparison to its competitors, Spyic is quite an expensive app. It also doesn’t have any support or assistance provided. So, if something doesn’t work or goes wrong, you’re on your own.
Is It Legal to Track Someone’s Phone?
There are several scenarios where it is entirely legal to locate a cell phone without permission:
- It’s your own device
- It’s the device of your kids or a minor under your supervision
- The person knows their phone is being tracked
- The device belongs to an organization, and you’re your employees agree to be tracked
If you fall under any of these situations, you can go ahead on your tacking journey. But otherwise, you will need explicit permission from the phone owner to track them.
Phone tracking is the most efficient and easiest way to keep an eye on someone. If you need to track someone, you can use an app like mSpy. But before you do that, make sure that you are permitted by law to track the person. Otherwise, you can get in trouble.