How to View, Edit and Remove Your Facebook Likes, Shares or Comments You Cannot Locate
Would you share this Article with others? +
How to View, Edit or Remove Facebook Likes, Shares and Comments You Cannot Locate
For a desktop computer user:
- Log or sign into to your Facebook account (www.facebook.com). Move to the next step if you are already signed into Facebook.
- Click on the Facebook Setting icon (down arrow icon), located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click the “Activity Log” menu item. A list of all your Facebook activities will be displayed.
- Click the “Pencil” icon to the right of each activity. This will give you the option to remove or hide that activity.
- For a mobile user:
1. Tap the Facebook Menu icon
2. Scroll down until you locate the "Activity Log" menu item and tap it.
3. Locate the post or activity, and click on the down-arrow located to the top-right corner of it.
That is all you have to do.
Now, If you want to view all your Facebook applications or delete an application from your Facebook account that you think you unknowingly or accidentally installed, please click here.
Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or other information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.
Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: email@example.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, remember to keep comments, reviews, answers respectful.
Show More Comments (85)
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
Write your comment, question, answer, or review in the box below to share what you know or to get answers. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.