Have you ever accidentally or unknowingly liked, shared or commented on some Facebook Posts and is unable to view, remove or undo those activities because you cannot locate the posts? Well, if you are like thousands or even millions of Facebook users who do this daily, then we can help you. Facebook has an activity log that shows you all the posts you have liked, shared or commented on, and gives you the option to edit or remove them.
How to View, Edit or Remove Facebook Likes, Shares and Comments You Cannot Locate
For a desktop computer user:
- Log or sign into to your Facebook account (www.facebook.com). Move to the next step if you are already signed into Facebook.
- Click on the Facebook Setting icon (down arrow icon), located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click the “Activity Log” menu item. A list of all your Facebook activities will be displayed.
- Click the “Pencil” icon to the right of each activity. This will give you the option to remove or hide that activity.
- For a mobile user:
1. Tap the Facebook Menu icon
2. Scroll down until you locate the "Activity Log" menu item and tap it.
3. Locate the post or activity, and click on the down-arrow located to the top-right corner of it.
That is all you have to do.
Now, If you want to view all your Facebook applications or delete an application from your Facebook account that you think you unknowingly or accidentally installed, please click here.
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.
Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.
Show More Comments (85)
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review