Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »
»

Child Hospitalized With Morphine After Eating Nestle Little Choc Chick Smarties

2014-04-12T13:36:32  +
Child Hospitalized With Morphine After Eating Nestle Little Choc Chick Smarties

The Facebook post: "PLEASE SHARE this chocolate chick was bought for my son on friday from sainsburys, immediately after eating the smarties inside Finley complained of tummy pains...", which appears to have been posted by a parent, claims that his/her son was hospitalized after eating a Nestle Smarties Little Choc Chick. The post then claims that the child was found with Morphine in his body.

Here is the Facebook Post

"PLEASE PLEASE MUM'S BE AWARE OF THIS PRODUCT "

Nestle Smarties Little Choc Chick

PLEASE SHARE this chocolate chick was bought for my son on friday from sainsburys, immediately after eating the smarties inside Finley complained of tummy pains resulting in severe vomiting and a small seizure, within half hour of eating Finley was in hospital found with MORPHINE in his body! He is now at home on the mend. PLEASE BE WARY OF THIS PRODUCT!

Nestle claims that there no is evidence that their product had something to do with the child's illness.

They posted the following statement on their Facebook page:

We’re very sorry to hear that a child was taken ill and delighted that he has quickly recovered. The family are naturally very concerned, and have suggested that a Smarties Choc Chic may have caused their son’s illness. We are therefore working with the family to help establish what happened. However, there is no evidence to indicate that the Smarties Choc Chic was the source of the child’s illness.

Please revisit this page, because we will continue to update it as soon as we get more information about this incident.

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Also, check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com

Also, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

If you want to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍
(Total: 3)

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews.

The comments or reviews below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

  • Posted: Apr 9, 2014 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

    Do you think it's come from this?
    Snorting smarties - a new trend dangerous health effects.

    US smarties equate to UK Swizzles or love heart type sweets.

    Another Urban legend?

    delete


  • Posted: Apr 8, 2014 at 3:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bridgend, Wales, United Kingdom

    Do we know which city?

    delete


    • Posted: Apr 11, 2014 at 6:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

      Humberside area.

      delete


Show More of the 3 Comments
Write Your Comment, Question or Review
Write your comment, question or review in the box below to share what you know or to get answers. Please revisit after an hour or more to view reponses or answers to you questions.

Your comment, question or review will be posted as an anonymous user because you are not signed in. Sign-in.