Beware of "Apple Store Purchase Confirmation" Phishing Scams

Beware of "Apple Store Purchase Confirmation" Phishing Scams

Would you share this Article with others?

The email messages below which claim that you have ordered items from the Apple store are phishing or fake email messages sent by cyber-criminals to steal your Apple account username, password, financial and personal information. Remember, never click on a link in an email message or respond to an email message with your personal or financial information. Please see more samples of the phishing email messages in the comment section below.

The Fake Apple or Phishing Email Messages

You've bought a game "Nature Calling" from the Apple Store.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

If you have not authorized this charge, log in as soon as possible to cancel the payment!

Apple Store Transaction Cancellation Form

When the payment will be canceled you will get a full refund.

Apple Store United Kingdom

Apple Store Purchase Confirmation

Thank you for purchasing the following item: TomTom

Order Number:

Receipt Date 29/12/2014

Order total GBP $4.99

Tranaction Cancellation Form

Confirm your personal and billing information in order to cancel the transaction

Although, the email messages appear as if they came from Apple, they were not. So, ensure that you never click on a link in an email message to sign into your Apple account or respond to emails like the ones above with your personal or financial information.

Only sign into your Apple account, confirm or update your information using following link:

The phishing scam is similar to:

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• July 12, 2019 at 7:55 PM by an anonymous user from Romeoville, Illinois, United States

"We accepted your payment purchase 'Villagers & Heroes' on July 10, 2019.

To view your orders, manage or request a cancellation, please download and open the attached PDF file.

As always, customer service is our number one priority.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our support site.

Regards"

Received email on 7-10-19. I never ordered this game.

• July 5, 2019 at 5:54 PM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

Just received a confirmation of an apple purchase for "Asphalt Extreme". A game when I don't play any games, so it's a fake.

• June 23, 2019 at 7:32 PM by an anonymous user from Venice, Florida, United States

Just received an Apple ID Summary

Terms of Sale

Privacy Policy

Copyright 2019 Apple Inc.

1 Infinite Loop

Cupertino, Ca 95014

Looks like an itune purchase for 39.99

Did not order

• April 8, 2019 at 11:06 AM by an anonymous user from Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Just received email showing I owed $54.30 for In-App Purchase. Looked legit but instructed to click on "Payment Resolution" link if I did not authorize the purchase. I deleted the email without clicking on anything.

• April 4, 2019 at 8:11 AM by an anonymous user from Caldwell, Kansas, United States

We just received an email saying we'd purchased an Ipad game for $59. All looked legit, until when clicking on the sign-in to Apple through the email, it asked for all our personal info plus credit card number and phone number, to cancel the order.

But I hadn't said anything about cancelling the order. Then I couldn't click out of that screen, so just deleted the whole email, assuming it was a scam. Scary!

• November 4, 2018 at 1:57 AM by info

----- Original Message -----

From: Apple Support

To: orders@appstores.com

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 3:33 PM

Subject: RE : [ Thanks for order ] [ Mobile-Legend 500Diamond ] We are processing the order . Monday October29, 2018

Your AppleID just made an order item from App Store,please visit the attachment

• November 3, 2018 at 12:25 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

FYI: Unfortunately I opened the email, then click on the attachment, on my iPhone. Immediately, but not soon enough I think, I deleted the email out of the delete file and turned off my phone. Also received the same email on my main computer, there I immediately deleted the email and then deleted it out of the delete file. Hopefully did not get a virus on my iPhone from investigating the email. Yikes!!

• November 2, 2018 at 11:33 AM by an anonymous user from Brandon, Florida, United States

Lookout for this e-mail scram: I don't even have an Apple or icloud acct. HA!!

"Apple

Munkee Apps L.L.C.

Date of Purchase

November 02, 2018

Duration 1 month Trial Duration 1 week

Price $89.99

Payment Method

You won’t be charged for your free trial. Once it ends, your subscription will renew at $89.99 unless you cancel by Nov 02, 2019.

To learn more or cancel, review your subscription.

Regards,

The App Store team

For answers to frequently asked questions, visit Apple Support.

Privacy: We use a Subscriber ID to provide reports to developers.

AppleApple

Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2017 Apple Inc.,

All rights reserved"

• October 9, 2018 at 11:06 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I Keep on getting these kind of emails, it starts last September 6 when I receive the first email.

it says that I bought something from Apple App Store and all of purchase cost $99.99.

I already click the cancel button but it put me to unknown site.

I don't put anything on it.

am I already scammed? :(

• October 10, 2018 at 5:03 AM by info

No, only if you enter your username, password and personal information.

• September 25, 2018 at 6:52 PM by an anonymous user from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Sep. 25 2018, I received an Email from AppStore about a purchase made by Rhonda Lanyon.

I never made this purchase.

What do I have to do to cancel this purchase?

• October 2, 2018 at 4:23 PM by an anonymous user from Denver, Colorado, United States

It is a scam. I got the same email and actually called Rhonda Lanyon. Her voice mail said please don't leave a message regarding Apple purchase as it is a scam.

Do not cancel because there is nothing to cancel. Hover over the email address and you will see that it is NOT from Apple and it is part of a phishing/scam. DELETE.

• September 25, 2018 at 8:24 PM by info

The email is a fake.

• September 19, 2018 at 10:09 AM by an anonymous user from Gainesville, Texas, United States

I keep getting these also!

• September 13, 2018 at 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

APPLE CONFIRMATION ID: appleaszxx213.te21tytnz@com-buying-appstoreeid-7883.com

I think this is not a legitimate Apple website or email address. When I copied the email address and searched for it, it doesn't go the Apple website. This is a fraud I believe but please help me decipher this.

The email has an attached receipt dated Aug. 31, 2018 which shows that I purchased iCloud 800 GB Storage Plan for $91.99 and I didn't purchase any and I am not using iPad anymore or any iPhone.

• September 13, 2018 at 1:54 PM by info

It is a scam, just ignore it.

• August 30, 2018 at 1:08 AM by an anonymous user from Seattle, Washington, United States

Received email:

"Thanking you for your order. Order nbr: K24692874. $100.00 app store & iTunes Gift Card -$100.

If you did not authorize this purchase, report this problem and make a transaction report in "REPORT TRANSACTIONS"

Verified that no one in my family had purchased an iTunes gift card.

I pressed the report transactions space on email. Next up popped a message from Window Defender Smart Screen with the message: This website has been reported as unsafe. We recommend that you do not continue to this website. Phishing Threat

website: storeappid-appserveirc.tahugejrot.net.

Tried looking up this website on google and no valid website came up.

Mike McDowell

Seattle, WA

mtmcdowell@hotmail.com (don't know how they found my email address.

• July 30, 2018 at 1:03 PM by an anonymous user from Totowa, New Jersey, United States

mail@id.purchaseapple.com

Received this- looks phishy

Deleted email

Be on the lookout

Be careful out there😊

• July 15, 2018 at 1:16 PM by an anonymous user from Mexico City, Mexico

I received a mail with a word document attached in which they said I purchase (from another computer) FIFA points. Should I open it? Here below is the mail who send me this:

app-fockerz.cintaditolakdukun bertindak22048@app-storepaymentorder.com

For me looks suspicious.

• July 15, 2018 at 2:43 PM by info

The email address is a fake, so do not open the attachment because it may be malicious.

• July 14, 2018 at 4:38 PM by an anonymous user from Whitchurch, England, United Kingdom

I stupidly clicked on the link but did not go any further. I did not give any details or information. Have I inadvertently allowed hackers access? What can I expect?

• July 14, 2018 at 5:04 PM by info

No, you are OK as long as you didn't submit your information or attempt to sign into the page that you were taken to.

• June 26, 2018 at 6:06 PM by an anonymous user from San Diego, California, United States

Received this:

Mountain of Crowns iPhone $99.99

Purchase

Report a Problem

Subtotal $99.99

Tax $0.00

TOTAL $99.99

If you didn't make this purchase or if you believe an unauthorized person is attempting to access

your account, Click Here to cancel your purchase.

Get help with subscriptions and purchases. Visit Apple Support. Learn how to manage your password preferences for iTunes, iBooks, and App Store purchases.

Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2018 Apple Inc.

All rights reserved"

• June 19, 2018 at 9:54 AM by an anonymous user from Plano, Texas, United States

I just received the following email:

"Apple Invoice

Apple Store TOTAL

$55.00

INVOICE DATE

6/12/2018

ORDER ID

M2MNSYJ056 DOCUMENT NO.

175116838085

App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE

2,500 Diamonds, Mobile Legends Mobile Legends, 2,500 Diamonds

Cancel Purchase Purchase In-App iPhone $55.00

TOTAL $55.00

If you did not authorize this purchase, please visit

iTunes Payment Cancellation Form

Apple ID Summary Purchase History Terms of Sale Privacy Policy

Copyright 2018 iTunes

All rights reserved

The reply URL was "hxxp://go2l.ink/sfdhsdjsdf"

Is this a scam, or is something else goind on?

• June 19, 2018 at 10:24 AM by info

It is a scam.

• June 1, 2018 at 6:35 AM by an anonymous user from Southbury, Connecticut, United States

I just received a notice from 191.154.81.22 reporting suspicious activity on my apple account. The notice said that I have 24 hours to respond before cancellation of the sale would be void. Did you send me this notice?

• June 1, 2018 at 7:55 AM by info

It seems to be a phishing scam similar to the ones and a lot of people have been receiving.

To verify, sign into your iTunes account and check for the alleged purchase. If there is none, then the email is a phishing scam.

• May 24, 2018 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

just got the email scam for Mobile Legends however I don't have an apple account so how would I ever have purchasesd this plus does this mean they have my credit card info or they are hoping I will respond with that info.

• May 24, 2018 at 1:25 PM by info

The cyber criminals have a list of email addresses that they have stolen. They send their scams to all the email addresses on the list because they do not know who is an Apple customer and who is not.

They do this knowing some of the recipients maybe Apple customers who will anxiously click the link, which will take them to a phishing website.

• May 11, 2018 at 5:18 PM by an anonymous user from Versailles, Ohio, United States

What do I do since I clicked on the link in the phishing email...I didn't type in any of my personal info, but I did click on the link.

• May 2, 2018 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Another example...didn’t even spell check...

"Reminder : [ Update Purchese Subscription ] Confirmation Order From Apple Store [ Status Paid ] #29125215

Dеаr Customer

Wе nоtіfу уоu оf уоur сurrеnt Τrаnѕасtіоn ( Ρауmеnt ID: АΡЅ-849285018F1S69),

thаt ѕоmеоnе hаѕ uѕеd уоur іСlоud ассоunt fоr ѕuѕрісіоuѕ Τrаnѕасtіоnѕ, Τrаnѕасtіоnѕ dеtаіlѕ :

Dаtе аnd Τіmе : 02 Mei,2018

Itеmѕ : GTA ( Game )

Οrdеr numbеr: АΡЅ-182738718А8R78

Ρауmеnt : СrеdіtСаrd

Οrdег Τоtаl: $ $107.99

whаt tо dо nеxt ?

The summary is attached in PDF format in this email."

Τhаnks.

• May 2, 2018 at 11:41 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Apple Support <managedaccountpurchaseorderpayment32128930156@invoicebilledmanagedpurchase.letterfuture.com>

Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 2:39 PM

To: support@apple.com

Subject: #Alert : [ New ] [ Reminder ] You Have New Purchase Order Billing ID Invoice [532091] Need Confirmation

Dear Customer,

New Order Will Be Shipped Tomorrow But We Got Verify its You Make A Order,

Login New Device and Make Order

You have Detail Invoice In Attachment Please Confirmation To Re-Active Your Order

Please Verify If you did not Make this Order, please Do Not Reply this message

@Copyright 2018 Apple Service. All rights reserved."

• March 6, 2018 at 8:52 PM by info

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: AppIe Receipt <no-reply-verify-confirmation09@secures-app-store.com>

Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018, 11:37:10 AM GMT 7

Subject: NOTICE: Thanks For Choosing NOAA Weather Radar Premium (3 months)

Dear Customer,

You won't be charged for your free trial. Once it ends, your subscription will renew at $100.00 unless you cancel by Maret 6, 2018.

Your order has been created and the lnvoice pdf. is attachment in this email.

Subscription Confirmation

NOAA Weather Radar

Premium (3 months)

Dear Customer ,

You've purchased the following subscription with a 3 month :

Subscription Premium

App NOAA Weather Radar - Weather Forecast & HD Radar

Content Provider IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.

Date of Purchase Maret 6, 2018

Duration 3 months

Trial Duration 1 month

Price $100.00

Payment Method Credit Card

$100.00 unless you cancel by Maret 6, 2018.

Check Subscription Conirmation

Sincerely,

Apple

Apple respects your privacy.

Information regarding your personal information can be viewed

Copyright ©2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved"

• February 20, 2018 at 3:18 AM by an anonymous user from Reading, England, United Kingdom

"From: App Store <cancel-order2@appl-store-mail.com>

Sent: 20 February 2018 07:06

To: support@itunes.com

Subject: Successfully Purchase iCloud: 8 TB Storage Plan

Thanks for updating your subscription

Subscription will renew on : Feb 20, 2018

We hase sent attachments or receipts [PDF].

Please click on cancel if you have never made this purchase if you do not confirm whitin 24 hours, your purchase can not be canceled again.

App Store Team"

• February 18, 2018 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from Fallon, Nevada, United States

I just received this email:

"Apple Subscription Confirmation

Tinder Plus

Tinder

Tinder Plus (1 year)

$54.99

Dear

This email confirms your subscription purchase:

Subscription Tinder Plus

App Tinder

Content Provider Tinder Inc.

Date of Purchase Feb 16, 2018

Price $54.99/year

Payment Method Credit Card

Your subscription will renew at $54.99 unless you cancel by Feb 18 2018.

If you believe someone has used your account without your permission, Please click button below :

Cancel / Refund Subscription

Regards,

The App Store Team

For answers to frequently asked questions, visit Apple Support.

Apple

Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2018 Apple Inc.,"

• February 8, 2018 at 3:06 PM by an anonymous user from Decatur, Illinois, United States

I just received this notice:

"Suspicius Payment received

Your payment of $100.00 was applied to Space Qube on Feb 07, 2018.

Invoice number: 3380215917

Order number: HY09YUOG87

Total order amount: $ 35.99

IP address: 191.154.81.22

Location: Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 6.0

Platform: KalI Linux 2.0

We recommended you to open our attached message for Report Current Transactions,

You have 24 hours to cancel the order, We will not accept the cancellation of your order if it passes the specified time limit.

HELP CENTER CONTACT US

Apple respects your privacy.

Information regarding your personal information can be viewed at https :// apple. com/support/itunes/store/"

• February 8, 2018 at 5:25 AM by info

"Från: App Store <cancel-order3@app-storepending.com>

Skickat: den 8 februari 2018 00:58

Till: support@itunes.com

Ämne: Successfully purchase iCloud 8 TB Storage Plan

Thanks for updating your subscription

Subscription will renew on : Feb 07, 2018

We hase sent attachments or receipts [PDF].

App Store Team"

• January 26, 2018 at 3:24 PM by an anonymous user from Brandon, Florida, United States

what to do if I clicked then opened iTunes to check if orded not there but did not google first

• January 26, 2018 at 6:07 PM by info

If you attempted to sign into the page you were taken to after clicking the link, change your password. Else, just delete the message.

• January 21, 2018 at 1:02 AM by an anonymous user from Iloilo City, Western Visayas, Philippines

Just received a message stating that I've purchased Space Qube x total of $101.99 with the order number of MHDH6YMK37

• January 20, 2018 at 4:36 AM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Here is one I got today - I am an Android man, don't even use Apple anywhere!!

"АppIeID Sυbscriрtions

[bigoaccountconfirmation.dont-reply60@czwebsappsrefundorders7-jsb7hd.info]

BIGO LIVE - Live Streaming

The purchase of 2552 diamonds has been successful

Date of receipt: January 20, 2018

Order id: MQXVW3XH22

Order balance: $89.99

We believe that someone is trying to make a purchase without your permission.

We have sent attachments or receipts [PDF]."

• January 19, 2018 at 4:32 AM by an anonymous user from Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

"[Action Required] : Your Apple ID Has Been Locked for Security Reason3

Yahoo/Inbox

Apple ID <no_reply-support-apple-account-email@imessage-notification-security-account-admin-suspension-icloud-web-webapps-account-store.web.icloud.cc.com.ph>

To:felipe_alicia@yahoo.com

Jan 19 at 3:22 PM

Apple Store

for purchasing the following item : Space Qube X

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37

Order Total : $101.99

- if you initiated this download , you can disregard this email , it was only sent to alert you in case you did not initiate the download yourself

- if you did not initiate this download , please cancel the transaction this purchase

To cancel this purchase Read your secure message by opening the attacment (pdf). you will be prompted to open (view) the file or save (download) it to your computer. for best results, save the file first, then open it in a Web browser.

Apple Support

Apple_Case.pdf 46.2kB"

• January 11, 2018 at 11:30 AM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

"Apple Store

for purchasing the following item : Space Qube X

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37

Order Total : $101.99

Apple Support"

This was sent to me along with an attachment to log in Apple website, though I did not log in because I’m a very observant person. This email didn’t look like it was sent from Apple like the rest of Apple emails I’ve seen in the past. Just wanted to share some information so pls don’t log into that fake site.

• January 17, 2018 at 11:03 AM by an anonymous user from Dela Paz Norte, Central Luzon, Philippines

I got that too today:

"Apple Store

for purchasing the following item : Space Qube X

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37

Order Total : $101.99

Apple Support"

• December 7, 2017 at 4:18 PM by an anonymous user from Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

I received a receipt notification in my email from Apple App store.It was for Mobile Legend Bang Bang 1000 Diamonds for $29.99. I did not order this and I want to be reimbursed for any charges as I did not order this! I'D #14854875698491. I do believe this may be a scam as Apple Was misspelled. I did not sign in to Apple or give them any information. I will be monitoring my account. I just wanted to report this. I think it came from the Philippines.

• January 10, 2018 at 3:15 AM by an anonymous user from Berlin, Germany

same for me, 2 mails, same article which I did not purchase, email address: the front part changes, a few numbers and letters@confrimation-purchase.info

• December 20, 2017 at 9:55 AM by an anonymous user from Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

I got a similar email tonight too, saying I bought 500 diamonds, from email address: AppIe Store Info <jenniferjobattlessad21@inboxyea-birajos.com>

• November 22, 2017 at 1:47 PM by an anonymous user from Daingerfield, Texas, United States

I received an email that looked like my regular Apple invoice, but it was for Mobile Legends: Bang bang, 1,000 Diamonds. I called Apple, and was advised to forward it to reportphishing@apple.com. There were two misspellings in the "invoice", so I was pretty darn sure it wasn't from Apple.

• December 5, 2017 at 11:04 AM by an anonymous user from Modesto, California, United States

I had the same email sent to me this morning. I knew it looks weird. I asked my teenagers and husband to make sure they had not purchased it. Then, I checked all my accounts to make sure the amount shown was not charged. In fact, no charges for this app or in the amount of $29.99. I actually sent an email to the address you mentioned above.

• November 20, 2017 at 6:36 AM by an anonymous user from Saginaw, Michigan, United States

I believe I may have been scammed. I have an order for $19.86. Could you tell me if this is legitimate? Reciept 23828310286572@e-privacy-due.com

Vicki.

• November 20, 2017 at 8:39 AM by info

It is a fake. Just delete the email.

• November 18, 2017 at 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from Homer Glen, Illinois, United States

What should I do if I opened the email but did not respond?

• November 18, 2017 at 8:48 PM by info

If you clicked on the link in the email and attempted to sign into the website you were taken to, then you need to change your password, otherwise, there is nothing you need to do.

• November 5, 2017 at 6:41 PM by an anonymous user from Jakarta, Indonesia

Here I got this one. I am sure this is phishing mail because I don't have Apple ID :D. I hope this will help others.

"Dear Client Apple ID ,

You’ve purchased the following subscription with a 3 month :

Subscription Premium

App NOAA Weather Radar - Weather Forecast & HD Radar

Content Provider IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.

Date of Purchase Nov 04, 2017

Duration 3 months

Trial Duration 1 month

Price $109.99

Payment Method Credit Card

You won’t be charged for your free trial. Once it ends, your subscription will renew at $109.99 unless you cancel by Nov 04, 2017.

To learn more or cancel, review your subscription.

You can always use our app to get easy access to your Apple account information, or use it as an electronic purchased confirmation instead of printing the attached PDF file."

• November 2, 2017 at 5:40 AM by info

"From: Apple <service@egsUxcYnJi-apple.com>

Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2017 12:22 PM

Subject: іСlοud 1ΤΒ Ѕtοrаgе Ρlаn οгdег #zp0E4zp0E4 Ρlеаѕе Сhесκ Υοur Оrdе

Dear Customer,

This email confirms payment for the iCloud storage plan listed below. You will be billed each month unless you cancel.* To cancel, downgrade your storage plan from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.

Order ID: MGSTV9QZF8

Date of Purchase: 02 November 2017

Payment Method: iTunes

Item: 1 TB Storage $9.99

Subtotal : $9.99

Tax : $0.00

Total : $9.99

* You may cancel or downgrade from your device at any time. You may contact Apple for a full refund within 15 days of a monthly subscription upgrade or within 45 days after a yearly payment. Partial refunds are available where required by law.

iCloud is a service provided by Apple.

My Apple ID | iCloud Support | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2015 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino CA 95014, United States. All rights reserved."

• November 1, 2017 at 6:33 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "support" <noreply@voucherify.io>

Date: Nov 1, 2017 3:59 PM

Subject: Your Apple ID was just used to purchase Space Qube LMT

Thank you for purchasing the following item : Space Qube LMT

Order Number : MLDH7YMJ23

Order Total : $103.25

To cancel this purchase click the link below

Sincerely"

• October 29, 2017 at 12:40 PM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I just got this one saying that I subscribed to Spotify. I don't even have an Apple Account:

"Thanks For Purchased Transaction Received Send E-mail.

Apple Purchase Confirmation <mail.sup.outlook.131@supportcenter-account.business>

Thank you for your order.

Please see your Subscription Confirmation

Your Apple ID recently make a payment via iTunes Store:

Subscription: SPOTIFY MUSIC

Content Provider: Spotify International

Date of Purchase: Oct 29, 2017

Subscription Period: 1 Year

Price: $199.99

Did you make this purchase?

iTunes Payment Cancellation Form

If you don't recognize this transaction made from your Apple ID please use link below to be refunded you may be asked to verify some information with us."

• October 18, 2017 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

I JUST RECEIVED THIS TODAY: I already changed my password with APPLE AND NOT THROUGH THESE IDIOTS AS THEY REQUEST IN THIS EMAIL.

"Apple Store

Thank you for purchasing the following item: Space Qube IIX

Order Number: MHDH6YMK37

Order Total: $109.99

- if you initiated this download, you can disregard this email, it was only sent to alert you in case you did not initiate the download yourself

- if you did not initiate this download, please cancel the transaction this purchase

To cancel this purchase Read your secure message by opening the attachment (pdf). you will be prompted to open (view) the file or save (download) it to your computer. for best results, save the file first, then open it in a Web browser.

Apple Support"

• October 18, 2017 at 10:53 PM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

This one was from me. Manuel. These people are clever. Be careful and don't fall for this garbage on the Internet.

• October 18, 2017 at 11:47 AM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

"Apple Store

Thank you for purchasing the following item: Space Qube IIX

Order Number: MHDH6YMK37

Order Total: $109.99

Apple Support"

• September 22, 2017 at 9:33 AM by info

"From: ibuikhlas@testyourmind.mobi

Sent: 7/15/2017 4:31:21 PM Eastern Standard Time

Subject: [Note] : Suspicious activity from your Apple

AppIe

Thank you for purchasing the following item : Space Qube X 3

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37

Order Total : $104.97

AppIe"

• October 14, 2017 at 8:24 AM by an anonymous user from Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I go the same one however, my total was $119.99. Thanks for the info.

• September 11, 2017 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from Malmo, Skåne, Sweden

I got this too. I pressed the link but did not type in my Apple ID and password? Did I give them information by just enter the site?

• September 11, 2017 at 10:15 PM by info

No. You are ok, once you didn't attempt to sign in.

• September 5, 2017 at 3:41 PM by an anonymous user from Silver Lake, New Hampshire, United States

Still scamming:

"DATE 14 August, 2017

ORDER ID MQHWYGWKHY DOCUMENT NO.

144171387078

App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE Mobile Legends: Bang bang, Starlight Member Mobile Legends: Bang bang, 2,500 Diamonds

Report a Problem In-App Purchase App Store $49.99

TOTAL $49.99

Issues with this transaction?

Customer Support

Copyright © 2017 Apple Pty Ltd.

All rights reserved"

• August 21, 2017 at 11:03 PM by info

"Noticed to

Thank you for purchasing the following item : Space Qube

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37

Order Total : $64.99

Please log in to your Apple account and provide the requested information through the Resolution Center

If we don't receive the information before this deadline or we notice additional significant changes in your account activityPlease Verify your account information by clicking on the link login and please cancel the transaction this purchase

Thanks for choosing Apple,

This Is An Automatically Generated Email, Please Do Not Reply You Are Receiving This Email Because You Are A Registered Member Of Apple Read Our Privacy Policy,Security and Protection If You Have Any Questions and

Apple Support

Email ID: 163327"

• November 11, 2017 at 2:23 PM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

Just got this scam, any recmmendations?

• November 11, 2017 at 3:44 PM by info

Just delete it.

• August 18, 2017 at 5:23 AM by info

"From: AppIe Store <superadmin@loisshoemakemarketing.com>

Date: August 17, 2017 at 2:20:10 PM EDT

Subject: Your receipt from Apple - TaxInvoice

Tax Invoice APPLE ID BILLED TO

Moonton Inc. TOTAL $49.99

DATE 17 August 2017 ORDER ID MQHWYGWKHY DOCUMENT NO. 144171387078

App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE

Report a Problem In-App Purchase App Store $49.99 TOTAL $49.99

Issues with this transaction?

If you haven't authorized this transaction, click the link below to get a full refund:

Customer Support

Copyright © 2017 Apple Pty Ltd.

All rights reserved"

• September 22, 2017 at 9:09 PM by an anonymous user from Salisbury, North Carolina, United States

That looks just like one I just received.

• August 16, 2017 at 3:09 AM by info

App Followers Tracker for Instagram - Get Likes Report

Content Provider Maple Mania LP

Date of Purchase 16 August 2017

Duration 1 year

Price $34.99

Your subscription will renew at $34.99 unless you cancel by 16 August 2018

To learn more or cancel, review your subscription.

Regards,

The App Store team

For answers to frequently asked questions, visit Apple Support.

Privacy: We use a Subscriber ID to provide reports to developers.

Apple

Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2017 Apple Inc.,

All rights reserved"

• July 30, 2017 at 11:20 AM by info

"From: AppIe Case <karo@security-pay.me>

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Sent: Sat, Jul 29, 2017 11:31 am

Subject: [Invoice]: Fraud Transaction activity on your Account

AppIe

Thank you for purchasing the following item: PlayStation X 1

Order Number: MHDH6YMK37

Order Total: $198.99

AppIe"

• October 3, 2017 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I received the same and clicked and tried to log in, gave my personal details, including mobile number, but when asked for credit card details I discontinued. Anything possibly will happen :(

• October 3, 2017 at 5:56 PM by info

Since you have attempted to sign-in, the scammers have your iTunes or AppStore credentials(username and password), which they can use to gain access to your account and use it fraudulently. Change your password, check your account for discrepancies, and if you find any, report it to Apple.

• July 28, 2017 at 6:55 PM by info

Here is another scam:

-- On Fri, 7/28/17, iCloud Stores <macproceslerkscgi764325352@manageinvoiceappl.infowrote:

From: iCloud Stores <macproceslerkscgi764325352@manageinvoiceappl.info>

Subject: [Summary iCloud Order]Receipt to Mobile Legend : Bang Bang

Date: Friday, July 28, 2017, 5:08 PM

You

success a payment of $30.99 USD to Mobile Legend : Bang Bang

If you have any questions about your send, Please download the attachment for more information (PDF)

• July 14, 2017 at 12:15 PM by info

PRICE

Mobile Legends: Bang bang, Starlight Member

Mobile Legends: Bang bang, 1,000 Diamonds

Report a Problem

In-App Purchase Iphone 6s $28.98

TOTAL $28.98

Issues with this transaction?

If you haven't authorized this transaction ,click the link below to get full refund:"

• June 28, 2017 at 10:42 PM by info

-- -- -- -- --

From: "Apple ID" <sales.marketing contact-service.appstore.payment-service@apps-apotiksupersaver.net>

Subject: [Apple Purchase] Successfully Payment Confirmation Clash of Clans, Box of Gems #175116838085

Date: June 24, 2017 at 4:57:11 PM MST

Invoice

Apple Store TOTAL $49.90

INVOICE DATE 25 June 2017

ORDER ID M2MNSYJ056 DOCUMENT NO. 175116838085

App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE

Clash of Clans, Box of Gems Clash of Clans, Box of Gems

Report Problems Purchase In-App iPhone $49.90

TOTAL $49.90

Apple ID Summary Purchase History Terms of Sale Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2017 iTunes

All rights reserved"

• June 26, 2017 at 9:30 AM by an anonymous user from Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

So, I take it I should ignore this email (I never purchased a Space Qube X):

"[Reminder]:Your Apple ID Has Been Locked for Security Reason

Apple ID <service-istore@apple.unlocked.appleid.com.com> Today at 4:18 AM

Message body

Apple Store

Thank you for purchasing the following item : Space Qube X

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37

Order Total : $101.97

Sincerely,

Apple Support

Transaction_Case .pdf

So fresh and so clean."

• June 26, 2017 at 9:36 AM by info

Yes, it is a phishing scam that is attempting to trick you into visiting a fake website that steals credit card information or online account credentials.

• June 24, 2017 at 8:30 AM by info

I don't have an Apple or iTunes account, so I know this is a scam:

-----Original Message-----

From: service@appIe.com <no-reply01@appIe-cloud-service-Iocked-your-access-account-19832222323432 webapps.account.live.mail .com>

Sent: Mon, Jun 19, 2017 7:32 pm

MNQHY700KK DOCUMENT NO.

186160095608

App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE

LINE, 3300 LINE Coin LINE, 3300 LINE Coin

Report a Problem In-App Purchase Iphone 6s $72.99

TOTAL $72.99

If you did not authorize this purchase, please visit iTunes Payment Cancellation.

Apple Pty Ltd. ABN 46 002 510 054. Total Includes GST.

Learn how to manage your password preferences for iTunes, iBooks and App Store purchases.

Copyright © 2017 Apple Pty Ltd.

All rights reserved"

186160095608

App Store

TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE

LINE, 3300 LINE Coin LINE, 3300 LINE Coin

Report a Problem In-App Purchase iphone $72.99

TOTAL $74.48"

• May 11, 2017 at 9:20 AM by an anonymous user from Manchester, England, United Kingdom

This is the 4th scam I found in my emails. They ask me to send them more info but at the bottom say do not respond???

"Suspicious Activities.

We're investigating potential unauthorized account activity of the following transaction.

•Seller Information : Evelectron Technology (UK)

•Transaction ID : 8IB6AH60M8858JKA8

•Transaction amount : £158.98 GBP

View transaction

We need additional information from you within the next 7 days. Please log in to your account and go to the Resolution Center to see the details of this case. There, you can enter any information regarding this case that will help us fight the reversal on your behalf.

Regards,

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" located on any ?ay ?al page or email.

Copyright © 2017 ?ay ?al, Inc. All rights reserved. ?ay ?al is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131."

• May 11, 2017 at 9:05 AM by an anonymous user from Manchester, England, United Kingdom

This one is a PayPal scam I got. They can't even spell:

"Thanks for Your Payment

PI Paypal Inc <supprort340@no-replyes.com>

Mon 13/03/2017 16:39

PayPal

Your Payment Has Been Sent

Payment for delivery listed below are now available. To see details, go to the history in the PayPal account. History in your PayPal account.

Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Payment details

Amount: $129,93 USD

Transaction ID: 3JN912315B471343K

Sincerely,

PayPal

Issues with these transactions?

Secure My Account

It's not your transaction? Help us to confirm. Please immediately confirm your account by clicking the link below

Questions? Go to the Help Center at. www.PayPal.com/help