Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of "Apple Store Purchase Confirmation" Phishing Scams

2017-08-16T03:11:00  +
Beware of "Apple Store Purchase Confirmation" Phishing Scams

The email messages below which claim that you have ordered items from the Apple store are phishing or fake email messages sent by cyber-criminals to steal your Apple account username, password, financial and personal information. Remember, never click on a link in an email message or respond to an email message with your personal or financial information. Please see more samples of the phishing email messages in the comment section below.

Advertisements

The Fake Apple or Phishing Email Messages

You've bought a game "Nature Calling" from the Apple Store.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

If you have not authorized this charge, log in as soon as possible to cancel the payment!

Apple Store Transaction Cancellation Form

When the payment will be canceled you will get a full refund.

Apple Store United Kingdom

Apple Store Purchase Confirmation

Thank you for purchasing the following item: TomTom

Order Number:

Receipt Date 29/12/2014

Order total GBP $4.99

Tranaction Cancellation Form

Confirm your personal and billing information in order to cancel the transaction

Although, the email messages appear as if they came from Apple, they were not. So, ensure that you never click on a link in an email message to sign into your Apple account or respond to emails like the ones above with your personal or financial information.

Only sign into your Apple account, confirm or update your information using following link:

The phishing scam is similar to:

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 1:57 AM by info

----- Original Message -----
    From: Apple Support
    To: orders@appstores.com
    Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 3:33 PM
    Subject: RE : [ Thanks for order ] [ Mobile-Legend 500Diamond ] We are processing the order . Monday October29, 2018

Your AppleID just made an order item from App Store,please visit the attachment

• Posted: Nov 3, 2018 at 12:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

FYI: Unfortunately I opened the email, then click on the attachment, on my iPhone. Immediately, but not soon enough I think, I deleted the email out of the delete file and turned off my phone. Also received the same email on my main computer, there I immediately deleted the email and then deleted it out of the delete file. Hopefully did not get a virus on my iPhone from investigating the email. Yikes!!

• Posted: Nov 2, 2018 at 11:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Brandon, Florida, United States

Lookout for this e-mail scram: I don't even have an Apple or icloud acct. HA!!

"Apple

Munkee Apps L.L.C.
    Date of Purchase
    November 02, 2018
    Duration 1 month Trial Duration 1 week

Price $89.99
    Payment Method

You won’t be charged for your free trial. Once it ends, your subscription will renew at $89.99 unless you cancel by Nov 02, 2019.

To learn more or cancel, review your subscription.

Regards,
    The App Store team
    For answers to frequently asked questions, visit Apple Support.
    Privacy: We use a Subscriber ID to provide reports to developers.
    AppleApple
    Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy
    Copyright © 2017 Apple Inc.,
    All rights reserved"

• Posted: Oct 9, 2018 at 11:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: New York, United States

I Keep on getting these kind of emails, it starts last September 6 when I receive the first email.

it says that I bought something from Apple App Store and all of purchase cost $99.99.

I already click the cancel button but it put me to unknown site.
    I don't put anything on it.

am I already scammed? :(

• Posted: Oct 10, 2018 at 5:03 AM by info

No, only if you enter your username, password and personal information.

• Posted: Sep 25, 2018 at 6:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Sep. 25 2018, I received an Email from AppStore about a purchase made by Rhonda Lanyon.
    I never made this purchase.
    What do I have to do to cancel this purchase?

• Posted: Oct 2, 2018 at 4:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Denver, Colorado, United States

It is a scam. I got the same email and actually called Rhonda Lanyon. Her voice mail said please don't leave a message regarding Apple purchase as it is a scam.

Do not cancel because there is nothing to cancel. Hover over the email address and you will see that it is NOT from Apple and it is part of a phishing/scam. DELETE.

• Posted: Sep 25, 2018 at 8:24 PM by info

The email is a fake.

• Posted: Sep 19, 2018 at 10:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gainesville, Texas, United States

I keep getting these also!

• Posted: Sep 13, 2018 at 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

APPLE CONFIRMATION ID: appleaszxx213.te21tytnz@com-buying-appstoreeid-7883.com

I think this is not a legitimate Apple website or email address. When I copied the email address and searched for it, it doesn't go the Apple website. This is a fraud I believe but please help me decipher this.

The email has an attached receipt dated Aug. 31, 2018 which shows that I purchased iCloud 800 GB Storage Plan for $91.99 and I didn't purchase any and I am not using iPad anymore or any iPhone.

• Posted: Sep 13, 2018 at 1:54 PM by info

It is a scam, just ignore it.

• Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 1:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Seattle, Washington, United States

Received email:

"Thanking you for your order. Order nbr: K24692874. $100.00 app store & iTunes Gift Card -$100.
    If you did not authorize this purchase, report this problem and make a transaction report in "REPORT TRANSACTIONS"

Verified that no one in my family had purchased an iTunes gift card.

I pressed the report transactions space on email. Next up popped a message from Window Defender Smart Screen with the message: This website has been reported as unsafe. We recommend that you do not continue to this website. Phishing Threat
    website: storeappid-appserveirc.tahugejrot.net.

Tried looking up this website on google and no valid website came up.
    Mike McDowell
    Seattle, WA
    mtmcdowell@hotmail.com (don't know how they found my email address.

• Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 1:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Totowa, New Jersey, United States

mail@id.purchaseapple.com

Received this- looks phishy
    Deleted email
    Be on the lookout

Be careful out there😊

• Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 1:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mexico City, Mexico

I received a mail with a word document attached in which they said I purchase (from another computer) FIFA points. Should I open it? Here below is the mail who send me this:
    app-fockerz.cintaditolakdukun bertindak22048@app-storepaymentorder.com

For me looks suspicious.

• Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 2:43 PM by info

The email address is a fake, so do not open the attachment because it may be malicious.

• Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 4:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Whitchurch, England, United Kingdom

I stupidly clicked on the link but did not go any further. I did not give any details or information. Have I inadvertently allowed hackers access? What can I expect?

• Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 5:04 PM by info

No, you are OK as long as you didn't submit your information or attempt to sign into the page that you were taken to.

• Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 6:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Diego, California, United States

Received this:

Mountain of Crowns iPhone $99.99
    Purchase
    Report a Problem
    Subtotal $99.99
    Tax $0.00

TOTAL $99.99

If you didn't make this purchase or if you believe an unauthorized person is attempting to access

your account, Click Here to cancel your purchase.

Get help with subscriptions and purchases. Visit Apple Support. Learn how to manage your password preferences for iTunes, iBooks, and App Store purchases.

Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2018 Apple Inc.

All rights reserved"

• Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 9:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Plano, Texas, United States

I just received the following email:

"Apple Invoice
    Apple Store TOTAL
    $55.00
    INVOICE DATE
    6/12/2018
    ORDER ID
    M2MNSYJ056 DOCUMENT NO.
    175116838085
    App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE
    2,500 Diamonds, Mobile Legends Mobile Legends, 2,500 Diamonds
    Cancel Purchase Purchase In-App iPhone $55.00
    TOTAL $55.00
    If you did not authorize this purchase, please visit
    iTunes Payment Cancellation Form

Apple ID Summary Purchase History Terms of Sale Privacy Policy
    Copyright 2018 iTunes
    All rights reserved

The reply URL was "hxxp://go2l.ink/sfdhsdjsdf"

Is this a scam, or is something else goind on?

• Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 10:24 AM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: Jun 1, 2018 at 6:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Southbury, Connecticut, United States

I just received a notice from 191.154.81.22 reporting suspicious activity on my apple account. The notice said that I have 24 hours to respond before cancellation of the sale would be void. Did you send me this notice?

• Posted: Jun 1, 2018 at 7:55 AM by info

It seems to be a phishing scam similar to the ones and a lot of people have been receiving.

To verify, sign into your iTunes account and check for the alleged purchase. If there is none, then the email is a phishing scam.

• Posted: May 24, 2018 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

just got the email scam for Mobile Legends however I don't have an apple account so how would I ever have purchasesd this plus does this mean they have my credit card info or they are hoping I will respond with that info.

• Posted: May 24, 2018 at 1:25 PM by info

The cyber criminals have a list of email addresses that they have stolen. They send their scams to all the email addresses on the list because they do not know who is an Apple customer and who is not.

They do this knowing some of the recipients maybe Apple customers who will anxiously click the link, which will take them to a phishing website.

• Posted: May 11, 2018 at 5:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Versailles, Ohio, United States

What do I do since I clicked on the link in the phishing email...I didn't type in any of my personal info, but I did click on the link.

• Posted: May 2, 2018 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Another example...didn’t even spell check...

"Reminder : [ Update Purchese Subscription ] Confirmation Order From Apple Store [ Status Paid ] #29125215

Dеаr Customer
    Wе nоtіfу уоu оf уоur сurrеnt Τrаnѕасtіоn ( Ρауmеnt ID: АΡЅ-849285018F1S69),
    thаt ѕоmеоnе hаѕ uѕеd уоur іСlоud ассоunt fоr ѕuѕрісіоuѕ Τrаnѕасtіоnѕ, Τrаnѕасtіоnѕ dеtаіlѕ :

Dаtе аnd Τіmе : 02 Mei,2018
    Itеmѕ : GTA ( Game )
    Οrdеr numbеr: АΡЅ-182738718А8R78
    Ρауmеnt : СrеdіtСаrd
    Οrdег Τоtаl: $ $107.99
    whаt tо dо nеxt ?
    The summary is attached in PDF format in this email."

Τhаnks.

• Posted: May 2, 2018 at 11:41 AM by info

"From: Apple Support
    Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 2:39 PM
    To: support@apple.com
    Subject: #Alert : [ New ] [ Reminder ] You Have New Purchase Order Billing ID Invoice [532091] Need Confirmation

Dear Customer,

New Order Will Be Shipped Tomorrow But We Got Verify its You Make A Order,
    Login New Device and Make Order

You have Detail Invoice In Attachment Please Confirmation To Re-Active Your Order

Please Verify If you did not Make this Order, please Do Not Reply this message

@Copyright 2018 Apple Service. All rights reserved."

• Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 8:52 PM by info

----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: AppIe Receipt
    Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018, 11:37:10 AM GMT 7
    Subject: NOTICE: Thanks For Choosing NOAA Weather Radar Premium (3 months)

Dear Customer,

You won't be charged for your free trial. Once it ends, your subscription will renew at $100.00 unless you cancel by Maret 6, 2018.

Your order has been created and the lnvoice pdf. is attachment in this email.

Subscription Confirmation
    NOAA Weather Radar
    Premium (3 months)

Dear Customer ,

You've purchased the following subscription with a 3 month :
    Subscription Premium

App NOAA Weather Radar - Weather Forecast & HD Radar

Content Provider IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.

Date of Purchase Maret 6, 2018

Duration 3 months
    Trial Duration 1 month
    Price $100.00

Payment Method Credit Card

$100.00 unless you cancel by Maret 6, 2018.

Check Subscription Conirmation

Sincerely,
    Apple
    Apple respects your privacy.
    Information regarding your personal information can be viewed
    Copyright ©2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved"

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 3:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Reading, England, United Kingdom

"From: App Store
    Sent: 20 February 2018 07:06
    To: support@itunes.com
    Subject: Successfully Purchase iCloud: 8 TB Storage Plan

Thanks for updating your subscription
    Subscription will renew on : Feb 20, 2018

We hase sent attachments or receipts [PDF].

Please click on cancel if you have never made this purchase if you do not confirm whitin 24 hours, your purchase can not be canceled again.

App Store Team"

• Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Fallon, Nevada, United States

I just received this email:

"Apple Subscription Confirmation
    Tinder Plus
    Tinder
    Tinder Plus (1 year)
    $54.99

Dear
    This email confirms your subscription purchase:
    Subscription Tinder Plus
    App Tinder
    Content Provider Tinder Inc.
    Date of Purchase Feb 16, 2018
    Price $54.99/year
    Payment Method Credit Card
    Your subscription will renew at $54.99 unless you cancel by Feb 18 2018.
    If you believe someone has used your account without your permission, Please click button below :

Cancel / Refund Subscription

Regards,
    The App Store Team
    For answers to frequently asked questions, visit Apple Support.
    Apple
    Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy
    Copyright © 2018 Apple Inc.,"

• Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 3:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Decatur, Illinois, United States

I just received this notice:

"Suspicius Payment received
    Your payment of $100.00 was applied to Space Qube on Feb 07, 2018.
    Invoice number: 3380215917
    Order number: HY09YUOG87
    Total order amount: $ 35.99
    IP address: 191.154.81.22
    Location: Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela
    Browser: Mozilla Firefox 6.0
    Platform: KalI Linux 2.0

We recommended you to open our attached message for Report Current Transactions,
    You have 24 hours to cancel the order, We will not accept the cancellation of your order if it passes the specified time limit.
    HELP CENTER CONTACT US

Apple respects your privacy.
    Information regarding your personal information can be viewed at https :// apple. com/support/itunes/store/"

• Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 5:25 AM by info

"Från: App Store
    Skickat: den 8 februari 2018 00:58
    Till: support@itunes.com
    Ämne: Successfully purchase iCloud 8 TB Storage Plan

Thanks for updating your subscription

Subscription will renew on : Feb 07, 2018
    We hase sent attachments or receipts [PDF].

App Store Team"

• Posted: Jan 26, 2018 at 3:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Brandon, Florida, United States

what to do if I clicked then opened iTunes to check if orded not there but did not google first

• Posted: Jan 26, 2018 at 6:07 PM by info

If you attempted to sign into the page you were taken to after clicking the link, change your password. Else, just delete the message.

• Posted: Jan 21, 2018 at 1:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Iloilo City, Western Visayas, Philippines

Just received a message stating that I've purchased Space Qube x total of $101.99 with the order number of MHDH6YMK37

• Posted: Jan 20, 2018 at 4:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Here is one I got today - I am an Android man, don't even use Apple anywhere!!

"АppIeID Sυbscriрtions
    [bigoaccountconfirmation.dont-reply60@czwebsappsrefundorders7-jsb7hd.info]

BIGO LIVE - Live Streaming

The purchase of 2552 diamonds has been successful
    Date of receipt: January 20, 2018
    Order id: MQXVW3XH22
    Order balance: $89.99

We believe that someone is trying to make a purchase without your permission.
    We have sent attachments or receipts [PDF]."

• Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 4:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

"[Action Required] : Your Apple ID Has Been Locked for Security Reason3
    Yahoo/Inbox

Apple ID
    To:felipe_alicia@yahoo.com
    Jan 19 at 3:22 PM
    Apple Store

for purchasing the following item : Space Qube X

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37
    Order Total : $101.99

- if you initiated this download , you can disregard this email , it was only sent to alert you in case you did not initiate the download yourself
    - if you did not initiate this download , please cancel the transaction this purchase

To cancel this purchase Read your secure message by opening the attacment (pdf). you will be prompted to open (view) the file or save (download) it to your computer. for best results, save the file first, then open it in a Web browser.

Apple Support

Apple_Case.pdf 46.2kB"

• Posted: Jan 11, 2018 at 11:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

"Apple Store

for purchasing the following item : Space Qube X

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37
    Order Total : $101.99

Apple Support"

This was sent to me along with an attachment to log in Apple website, though I did not log in because I’m a very observant person. This email didn’t look like it was sent from Apple like the rest of Apple emails I’ve seen in the past. Just wanted to share some information so pls don’t log into that fake site.

• Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 11:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dela Paz Norte, Central Luzon, Philippines

I got that too today:

"Apple Store

for purchasing the following item : Space Qube X

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37
      Order Total : $101.99

Apple Support"

• Posted: Dec 7, 2017 at 4:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

I received a receipt notification in my email from Apple App store.It was for Mobile Legend Bang Bang 1000 Diamonds for $29.99. I did not order this and I want to be reimbursed for any charges as I did not order this! I'D #14854875698491. I do believe this may be a scam as Apple Was misspelled. I did not sign in to Apple or give them any information. I will be monitoring my account. I just wanted to report this. I think it came from the Philippines.

• Posted: Jan 10, 2018 at 3:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Berlin, Germany

same for me, 2 mails, same article which I did not purchase, email address: the front part changes, a few numbers and letters@confrimation-purchase.info

• Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 9:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

I got a similar email tonight too, saying I bought 500 diamonds, from email address: AppIe Store Info

• Posted: Nov 22, 2017 at 1:47 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Daingerfield, Texas, United States

I received an email that looked like my regular Apple invoice, but it was for Mobile Legends: Bang bang, 1,000 Diamonds. I called Apple, and was advised to forward it to reportphishing@apple.com. There were two misspellings in the "invoice", so I was pretty darn sure it wasn't from Apple.

• Posted: Dec 5, 2017 at 11:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Modesto, California, United States

I had the same email sent to me this morning. I knew it looks weird. I asked my teenagers and husband to make sure they had not purchased it. Then, I checked all my accounts to make sure the amount shown was not charged. In fact, no charges for this app or in the amount of $29.99. I actually sent an email to the address you mentioned above.

• Posted: Nov 20, 2017 at 6:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Saginaw, Michigan, United States

I believe I may have been scammed. I have an order for $19.86. Could you tell me if this is legitimate? Reciept 23828310286572@e-privacy-due.com

Vicki.

• Posted: Nov 20, 2017 at 8:39 AM by info

It is a fake. Just delete the email.

• Posted: Nov 18, 2017 at 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Homer Glen, Illinois, United States

What should I do if I opened the email but did not respond?

• Posted: Nov 18, 2017 at 8:48 PM by info

If you clicked on the link in the email and attempted to sign into the website you were taken to, then you need to change your password, otherwise, there is nothing you need to do.

• Posted: Nov 5, 2017 at 6:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jakarta, Indonesia

Here I got this one. I am sure this is phishing mail because I don't have Apple ID :D. I hope this will help others.

"Dear Client Apple ID ,

You’ve purchased the following subscription with a 3 month :

Subscription Premium
    App NOAA Weather Radar - Weather Forecast & HD Radar
    Content Provider IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
    Date of Purchase Nov 04, 2017
    Duration 3 months
    Trial Duration 1 month
    Price $109.99
    Payment Method Credit Card

You won’t be charged for your free trial. Once it ends, your subscription will renew at $109.99 unless you cancel by Nov 04, 2017.

To learn more or cancel, review your subscription.

You can always use our app to get easy access to your Apple account information, or use it as an electronic purchased confirmation instead of printing the attached PDF file."

• Posted: Nov 2, 2017 at 5:40 AM by info

"From: Apple
    Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2017 12:22 PM
    Subject: іСlοud 1ΤΒ Ѕtοrаgе Ρlаn οгdег #zp0E4zp0E4 Ρlеаѕе Сhесκ Υοur Оrdе

Dear Customer,

This email confirms payment for the iCloud storage plan listed below. You will be billed each month unless you cancel.* To cancel, downgrade your storage plan from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.

Order ID: MGSTV9QZF8
    Date of Purchase: 02 November 2017
    Payment Method: iTunes

Item: 1 TB Storage $9.99

Subtotal : $9.99

Tax : $0.00
    Total : $9.99

* You may cancel or downgrade from your device at any time. You may contact Apple for a full refund within 15 days of a monthly subscription upgrade or within 45 days after a yearly payment. Partial refunds are available where required by law.
    iCloud is a service provided by Apple.

My Apple ID | iCloud Support | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
    Copyright © 2015 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino CA 95014, United States. All rights reserved."

• Posted: Nov 1, 2017 at 6:33 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: "support"
    Date: Nov 1, 2017 3:59 PM
    Subject: Your Apple ID was just used to purchase Space Qube LMT

Thank you for purchasing the following item : Space Qube LMT

Order Number : MLDH7YMJ23
    Order Total : $103.25

To cancel this purchase click the link below

Sincerely"

• Posted: Oct 29, 2017 at 12:40 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I just got this one saying that I subscribed to Spotify. I don't even have an Apple Account:

"Thanks For Purchased Transaction Received Send E-mail.

Apple Purchase Confirmation

Thank you for your order.

Please see your Subscription Confirmation

Your Apple ID recently make a payment via iTunes Store:

Subscription: SPOTIFY MUSIC
    Content Provider: Spotify International
    Date of Purchase: Oct 29, 2017
    Subscription Period: 1 Year
    Price: $199.99

Did you make this purchase?

iTunes Payment Cancellation Form

If you don't recognize this transaction made from your Apple ID please use link below to be refunded you may be asked to verify some information with us."

• Posted: Oct 18, 2017 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sunnyvale, California, United States

I JUST RECEIVED THIS TODAY: I already changed my password with APPLE AND NOT THROUGH THESE IDIOTS AS THEY REQUEST IN THIS EMAIL.

"Apple Store

Thank you for purchasing the following item: Space Qube IIX

Order Number: MHDH6YMK37
    Order Total: $109.99

- if you initiated this download, you can disregard this email, it was only sent to alert you in case you did not initiate the download yourself
    - if you did not initiate this download, please cancel the transaction this purchase

To cancel this purchase Read your secure message by opening the attachment (pdf). you will be prompted to open (view) the file or save (download) it to your computer. for best results, save the file first, then open it in a Web browser.

Apple Support"

• Posted: Oct 18, 2017 at 10:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sunnyvale, California, United States

This one was from me. Manuel. These people are clever. Be careful and don't fall for this garbage on the Internet.

• Posted: Oct 18, 2017 at 11:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sunnyvale, California, United States

"Apple Store

Thank you for purchasing the following item: Space Qube IIX

Order Number: MHDH6YMK37
    Order Total: $109.99

Apple Support"

• Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 9:33 AM by info

"From: ibuikhlas@testyourmind.mobi
    Sent: 7/15/2017 4:31:21 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Subject: [Note] : Suspicious activity from your Apple

AppIe

Thank you for purchasing the following item : Space Qube X 3

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37
    Order Total : $104.97

AppIe"

• Posted: Oct 14, 2017 at 8:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I go the same one however, my total was $119.99. Thanks for the info.

• Posted: Sep 11, 2017 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Malmo, Skåne, Sweden

I got this too. I pressed the link but did not type in my Apple ID and password? Did I give them information by just enter the site?

• Posted: Sep 11, 2017 at 10:15 PM by info

No. You are ok, once you didn't attempt to sign in.

• Posted: Sep 5, 2017 at 3:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Silver Lake, New Hampshire, United States

Still scamming:

"DATE 14 August, 2017
    ORDER ID MQHWYGWKHY DOCUMENT NO.
    144171387078
    App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE Mobile Legends: Bang bang, Starlight Member Mobile Legends: Bang bang, 2,500 Diamonds

Report a Problem In-App Purchase App Store $49.99
    TOTAL $49.99

Issues with this transaction?

Customer Support

Copyright © 2017 Apple Pty Ltd.
    All rights reserved"

• Posted: Aug 21, 2017 at 11:03 PM by info

"Noticed to

Thank you for purchasing the following item : Space Qube

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37
    Order Total : $64.99

Please log in to your Apple account and provide the requested information through the Resolution Center
    If we don't receive the information before this deadline or we notice additional significant changes in your account activityPlease Verify your account information by clicking on the link login and please cancel the transaction this purchase

Thanks for choosing Apple,
    This Is An Automatically Generated Email, Please Do Not Reply You Are Receiving This Email Because You Are A Registered Member Of Apple Read Our Privacy Policy,Security and Protection If You Have Any Questions and

Apple Support
    Email ID: 163327"

• Posted: Nov 11, 2017 at 2:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Just got this scam, any recmmendations?

• Posted: Nov 11, 2017 at 3:44 PM by info

Just delete it.

• Posted: Aug 18, 2017 at 5:23 AM by info

"From: AppIe Store
    Date: August 17, 2017 at 2:20:10 PM EDT
    Subject: Your receipt from Apple - TaxInvoice

Tax Invoice APPLE ID BILLED TO
    Moonton Inc. TOTAL $49.99
    DATE 17 August 2017 ORDER ID MQHWYGWKHY DOCUMENT NO. 144171387078

App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE
    Report a Problem In-App Purchase App Store $49.99 TOTAL $49.99

Issues with this transaction?
    If you haven't authorized this transaction, click the link below to get a full refund:

Customer Support

Copyright © 2017 Apple Pty Ltd.
    All rights reserved"

• Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 9:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Salisbury, North Carolina, United States

That looks just like one I just received.

• Posted: Aug 16, 2017 at 3:09 AM by info

App Followers Tracker for Instagram - Get Likes Report
    Content Provider Maple Mania LP
    Date of Purchase 16 August 2017
    Duration 1 year
    Price $34.99

Your subscription will renew at $34.99 unless you cancel by 16 August 2018

To learn more or cancel, review your subscription.

Regards,
    The App Store team

For answers to frequently asked questions, visit Apple Support.
    Privacy: We use a Subscriber ID to provide reports to developers.
    Apple

Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy
    Copyright © 2017 Apple Inc.,
    All rights reserved"

• Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 11:20 AM by info

"From: AppIe Case
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Sent: Sat, Jul 29, 2017 11:31 am
    Subject: [Invoice]: Fraud Transaction activity on your Account

AppIe

Thank you for purchasing the following item: PlayStation X 1

Order Number: MHDH6YMK37
    Order Total: $198.99

AppIe"

• Posted: Oct 3, 2017 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I received the same and clicked and tried to log in, gave my personal details, including mobile number, but when asked for credit card details I discontinued. Anything possibly will happen :(

• Posted: Oct 3, 2017 at 5:56 PM by info

Since you have attempted to sign-in, the scammers have your iTunes or AppStore credentials(username and password), which they can use to gain access to your account and use it fraudulently. Change your password, check your account for discrepancies, and if you find any, report it to Apple.

• Posted: Jul 28, 2017 at 6:55 PM by info

-- On Fri, 7/28/17, iCloud Stores From: iCloud Stores
    Subject: [Summary iCloud Order]Receipt to Mobile Legend : Bang Bang
    Date: Friday, July 28, 2017, 5:08 PM

You
    success a payment of $30.99 USD to Mobile Legend : Bang Bang
    If you have any questions about your send, Please download the attachment for more information (PDF)

• Posted: Jul 14, 2017 at 12:15 PM by info

PRICE
    Mobile Legends: Bang bang, Starlight Member
    Mobile Legends: Bang bang, 1,000 Diamonds
    Report a Problem

In-App Purchase Iphone 6s $28.98
    TOTAL $28.98
    Issues with this transaction?
    If you haven't authorized this transaction ,click the link below to get full refund:"

• Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 10:42 PM by info

-- -- -- -- --
    From: "Apple ID"
    Subject: [Apple Purchase] Successfully Payment Confirmation Clash of Clans, Box of Gems #175116838085
    Date: June 24, 2017 at 4:57:11 PM MST

Invoice

Apple Store TOTAL $49.90
    INVOICE DATE 25 June 2017
    ORDER ID M2MNSYJ056 DOCUMENT NO. 175116838085

App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE
    Clash of Clans, Box of Gems Clash of Clans, Box of Gems

Report Problems Purchase In-App iPhone $49.90
    TOTAL $49.90

Apple ID Summary Purchase History Terms of Sale Privacy Policy
    Copyright © 2017 iTunes
    All rights reserved"

• Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 9:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

So, I take it I should ignore this email (I never purchased a Space Qube X):

"[Reminder]:Your Apple ID Has Been Locked for Security Reason
    Apple ID Today at 4:18 AM

Message body
    Apple Store

Thank you for purchasing the following item : Space Qube X

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37
    Order Total : $101.97

Sincerely,
    Apple Support
    Transaction_Case .pdf
    So fresh and so clean."

• Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 9:36 AM by info

Yes, it is a phishing scam that is attempting to trick you into visiting a fake website that steals credit card information or online account credentials.

• Posted: Jun 24, 2017 at 8:30 AM by info

I don't have an Apple or iTunes account, so I know this is a scam:

-----Original Message-----

MNQHY700KK DOCUMENT NO.
    186160095608

App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE
    LINE, 3300 LINE Coin LINE, 3300 LINE Coin
    Report a Problem In-App Purchase Iphone 6s $72.99
    TOTAL $72.99

If you did not authorize this purchase, please visit iTunes Payment Cancellation.

Apple Pty Ltd. ABN 46 002 510 054. Total Includes GST.

Learn how to manage your password preferences for iTunes, iBooks and App Store purchases.

Copyright © 2017 Apple Pty Ltd.
    All rights reserved"

186160095608

App Store
    TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE
    LINE, 3300 LINE Coin LINE, 3300 LINE Coin
    Report a Problem In-App Purchase iphone $72.99
    TOTAL $74.48"

• Posted: May 11, 2017 at 9:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Manchester, England, United Kingdom

This is the 4th scam I found in my emails. They ask me to send them more info but at the bottom say do not respond???

"Suspicious Activities.

We're investigating potential unauthorized account activity of the following transaction.
    •Seller Information : Evelectron Technology (UK)
    •Transaction ID : 8IB6AH60M8858JKA8
    •Transaction amount : £158.98 GBP

View transaction

We need additional information from you within the next 7 days. Please log in to your account and go to the Resolution Center to see the details of this case. There, you can enter any information regarding this case that will help us fight the reversal on your behalf.

Regards,

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" located on any ?ay ?al page or email.

Copyright © 2017 ?ay ?al, Inc. All rights reserved. ?ay ?al is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131."

• Posted: May 11, 2017 at 9:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Manchester, England, United Kingdom

This one is a PayPal scam I got. They can't even spell:

"Thanks for Your Payment
    PI Paypal Inc
    Mon 13/03/2017 16:39

PayPal
    Your Payment Has Been Sent
    Payment for delivery listed below are now available. To see details, go to the history in the PayPal account. History in your PayPal account.

Thank you for choosing PayPal.
    Payment details
    Amount: $129,93 USD
    Transaction ID: 3JN912315B471343K

Sincerely,
    PayPal

Issues with these transactions?
    Secure My Account
    It's not your transaction? Help us to confirm. Please immediately confirm your account by clicking the link below
    Questions? Go to the Help Center at. www.PayPal.com/help