No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Hope Research Group Shoppers Evaluation Scams

Scammers are sending out fake email messages, like the one below, to potential victims, which appear as if they came from Hope Research Group claiming they are currently accepting limited number of applications from competent mystery shoppers to evaluate some department stores, restaurants and business centers in the US and Canada. But, the fake email messages are another phishing scam that are being used by scammers to trick their potential victims into sending them their personal information, by promising them ways of making quick and easy money doing something which almost everyone likes, shopping for free.

Hope Research Group Shoppers Evaluation Scams

The stolen information collected by the scammers will be used by them to contact their potential victims and attempt to scam them. This is why online users should never respond to unsolicited email messages with their personal or financial information, and should always research claims by emails and websites that request personal information.

The Phishing “Hope Research Group” Email Message

From: Recruitment Department xdsmyavxo@ljg.bedessee.com
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:31 PM
Subject: 217-287-8776

We are currently accepting limited number of applications from competent shoppers to evaluate some departmental stores, Restaurants and business center around the US and Canada area.

Job Description & Responsibilities

As our shopper posing as normal customers, you will be required to visit

The nearest outlet near you to perform specific tasks such as purchasing a product or using a service. Funds will be provided inform of a Certified Check to cover the expenses of evaluating the outlet.

While there, you will secretly evaluate things like customer service, store cleanliness and quality of service rendered.

Upon completion of the survey you're to simply send us an E-mail with your rating of the store.

Payment Terms;

You will earn between $250 to $500 for each assignment in which you can complete between to task weekly. It's fun and rewarding. There is no charge to become a volunteer. You do not require any special skills for this opening,

Most of the time you will only need to spend 20 minutes on each assignment.

Application Procedure;

We would like you to participate because it's Fun &Rewarding;

Please fill out the Application below as we hope to Welcome You as one of our Undercover;

Full Names:
Full Address:
Apt Suite Other:
City, State & Zip Code:
Occupation:
Phone # (Cell and Home):
Email:

We're dedicated to providing our customers the best services possible, and you can help!

Thank you.
John Taylor
Program Manager
Hope Research Group (c) Customer Impact LLC

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• February 10, 2019 at 10:22 PM by an anonymous user from: North Vancouver District, British Columbia, Canada

at least 1 full year since many scam reviews of this secret shopper job offer and I just received it.

It must be lucrative business - still going. It makes me sick how low can individuals get hacking and scamming.

Its a tough life lesson for those who fall victim.

Thank you to the creator of this page and all the reviewers for sharing the warning - you restore my faith in humanity. love and peace

• June 11, 2018 at 11:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Norfolk, Virginia, United States

Glad I researched this before I responded to their email. Thanks

• June 7, 2018 at 2:11 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

I was scammed by them. They sent me a cashiers check, I deposited it but my bank would not clear it until next week.

I emailed John Taylor, informed him if he was trying to scam me I would turn him in.Insisted he was not and they were a legit business. Got me to spend, thank goodness, $20.00 of my money wanted me to do more but refused unless they sent my money to me...Have not heard from them yet.

• March 15, 2018 at 6:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Pontiac, Michigan, United States

I received 110 of these messages in the past 24 hours. I ended up creating a mail filter to flag them as spam so it would stop blowing up my phone.

Why would anyone think filling up my email box with the same scam email over and over again prompt me to fall for it? "He didn't fall for the first 90 messages we sent today, maybe he'll fall for the next 20 messages..."

• March 9, 2018 at 11:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

I just received the same email, I also figured it was a scam:

"698-966-8231

Recruitment Department <Costar_taYLOr.yWdmF JdWXcZos@outlook.com>

Thu 3/8/2018 8:11 PM

fjldryag@txohoomk; rkrjujkg@retcdxfi; hlwtznbz@ubfbvlyz"

• March 9, 2018 at 10:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Silver Spring, Maryland, United States

"From: Recruitment Department <cOSTar_tAylor.YWDMF xSgqbmVn@outlook.com>

Date: March 9, 2018 at 9:25:22 AM EST

Subject: 427-472-4672"

• March 9, 2018 at 12:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Waimanalo, Hawaii, United States

GOT THE SAME MSG, FIGURED IT WAS A PHISHING SCAM:

"From: Recruitment Department <COstAR_TAylOr.yWdMF tBjhPIvU@outlook.com>

Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 4:56 PM

To: gwlmrucg@qiwnzhcx; fdkvyebm@vbmpjiyi; femhwfob@gtuiyxkt

Subject: 989-881-8447"

• March 8, 2018 at 10:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Thank you Very much for this info!

• March 5, 2018 at 4:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Rognes, Provence-Alpes-Cote dAzur, France

Just got one too from costar_taylor.ywdmf syctjcbuelmgveq@outlook.com

As soon as I copy the text it becomes a mess, since space in between words change into letters (eba etc.) so I won't paste it here. The text is exactly the same

De : Recruitment Department

Envoyé : ‎05/‎03/‎2018 23:13

À : uniwrhbf@outlook.com; qivulhei@outlook.com; qczghmkf@outlook.com

Cc : ciska1126@msn.com; ciskabrugs@hotmail.com; ciskajonkman@hotmail.com; ciskaschenk@hotmail.com; ciskaweber@hotmail.com

Objet : 975-477-5941"

• February 28, 2018 at 2:31 AM by info

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 59519@outlook.com>

Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 9:45:55 PM

To: 75218@24628; 14478@16232; 26599@94877; 77986@44765; 92297@63123

Subject: 733-172-6511

Morning,

We are currently accepting limited number of applications from competent shoppers to evaluate some departmental stores, restaurants and business center around the US and Canada area.

Job Description & Responsibilities

As our shopper posing as normal customers, you will be required to visit

the nearest outlet near you to perform specific tasks such as purchasing a product or using a service .

Funds will be provided in form of a certified check to cover the expenses of evaluating the outlet .

While there, you will secretly evaluate things like customer service, store cleanliness and quality of service rendered .

Upon completion of the survey you're to simply send us an E mail with your rating of the store .

Payment Terms ;

You will earn between 169 to 481 USD for each assignment in which you can complete between 1 to 3 task weekly .

It's fun and rewarding . There is no charge to become a volunteer .

You do not require any special skills for this opening .

Most of the time you will only need to spend few minutes on each assignment .

Application Procedure ;

We would like you to participate because it's Fun & Rewarding ;

Please reply with the following details as we hope to Welcome You as one of our Undercover ;

Full Names ; Full Address ; City State and Zip Code ; Occupation ; Phone number .

Thank you .

• February 6, 2018 at 12:04 PM by info

Received the following scam:

"From: Recruitment Department

Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 8:46 AM

Subject: Earn $212

362-417-4129"

• February 2, 2018 at 8:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada

I got one today too, I see the old message had the following part changed:

"Most of the time you will only need to spend 20 minutes on each assignment."

to

"Most of the time you will only need to spend few minutes on each assignment."

This shows the person the first language isn't English as it should have written out, "...spend A few minutes...".

My message started with:

366-154-5834 and received another one a minute before that with 959-382-4756. The emails listed Cc were normal looking emails with @live.com and @hotmail.com.

I think this scammer might have a database with someone's account info but might be missing a password or something else and he/she might be trying to recover the accounts with the information you provide. There have been numerous breaches at big-name companies where their userbase has been stolen but a password or credit card number is missing. It's one possible scam if it's not the check/bank one.

• January 25, 2018 at 5:11 PM by info

- Original message -

From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 8o3g2p9m3b4k@outlook.com>

Date: 1/21/18 11:50 AM (GMT-05:00)

Subject: 574-325-2714

• January 25, 2018 at 4:23 PM by info

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 6a8k3c1j7l3t@outlook.com>

Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 4:24:42 PM

Subject: 665-192-3751"

• January 21, 2018 at 9:01 AM by info

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 5s1r5g4w6x1a@outlook.com>

Date: January 20, 2018 at 10:22:00 AM EST

Subject: 396-572-6871"

• January 22, 2018 at 5:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Lutz, Florida, United States

$300 to $400 2 or 3 times a week for maybe 2 hours of my time, h**l, I would quit my professional job! They will probably want my bank data to send me my check!

• January 21, 2018 at 12:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Deltona, Florida, United States

I was sent the same information by a john Taylor also on jan 20 2018 with a weird number and since I havent wirked in five years I was happy for opportunity didnt know it was a scam thank goodness I used a old address but my cell number is correct I cant believe people would do this life is a sruggle and people dont need this kind of problems added to what they have going on already the email was from a John taylor hope research group since my brother works for law enforcement im going have them check this out

• January 18, 2018 at 10:11 PM by info

Received the following:

- Original message -

From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 5x8h5b6d7p5p@outlook.com>

Date: 2018-01-17 12:30 (GMT-05:00)

Subject: 673-589-985

• January 18, 2018 at 9:20 PM by info

Received same:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 5m3f4r3j5s1g@outlook.com>

Date: January 17, 2018 at 2:33:54 PM EST

Subject: 625-214-521"

• January 18, 2018 at 9:19 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Recruitment Department [mailto:costar_taylor.ywdmf 9x2i1w2g4p8b@outlook.com]

Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:56 PM

Subject: 281-396-5692

Importance: High"

• January 18, 2018 at 9:02 PM by info

Received this:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 5p2w7g9e3r1w@outlook.com>

Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 7:13 PM

Subject: 562-837-5624"

• January 18, 2018 at 8:44 PM by info

Receive one this:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 5w1z6b6j8u8n@outlook.com>

Date: January 17, 2018 at 9:21:08 PM MST

Subject: 872-772-3232"

• January 18, 2018 at 8:43 PM by info

Receive the same scam from:

- Original message -

From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 5q8n9y9e7x4m@outlook.com>

Date: 1/17/18 7:56 PM (GMT-06:00)

Subject: 682-638-6788

• January 15, 2018 at 8:06 AM by info

- Forwarded message -

From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 6a4g5q4l2p4t@outlook.com>

Date: Dec 7, 2017 5:00 AM

Subject: 386-944-8927

Hello

We are currently accepting limited number of applications from competent shoppers to evaluate some departmental stores restaurants and business center around the US and Canada area

Job Description & Responsibilities As our shopper posing as normal customers you will be required to visit the nearest outlet near you to perform specific tasks such as purchasing a product or using a service

Funds will be provided in form of a certified check to cover the expenses of evaluating the outlet While there you will secretly evaluate things like customer service store cleanliness and quality of service rendered Upon completion of the survey you're to simply send us an E mail with your rating of the store

Payment Terms :

You will earn between 300 to 400 USD for each assignment in which you can complete between 1 to 3 task weekly It's fun and rewarding There is no charge to become a volunteer You do not require any special skills for this opening Most of the time you will only need to spend few minutes on each assignment

Application Procedure : We would like you to participate because it's Fun & Rewarding : Please reply with the following details as we hope to Welcome You as one of our Undercover : Full Names : Full Address : City State and Zip Code : Occupation : Phone number . We're dedicated to providing our customers the best services possible • and you can help! Thank you.

John Taylor Program Manager Hope Research Group ( c ) Customer Impact Llc

• January 12, 2018 at 12:44 PM by info

Received via email:

"I received this along with a large check. The return address is pretty close to mine so not a legit address. When I sent an email saying that I don’t believe that this is a legal business, I received a response which gave me your email. The funny part is

it is from John Taylor!

From: John Taylor <john.taylorj23@gmail.com>

Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 4:27:44 AM

To: Gwen

Subject: Re: First Assignment Package as a Secret Survey Shopper

Hello Gwen,

Your job role is legit and the name of my company is Hope Research Group and we were contracted by the U.S. Census Data and Statistics. You must have been sending to an incorrect or wrong email address.

Yes the check would be cancelled but i need to inform you to expect to be served a notice from our lawyer soon for breach of contract since you offered for the job role and lots of resources have been expended to select you among thousands of other potential

applicants. You also need to know that background check was also carried out before you were selected.

However you still have a chance to get your task carried out by the end of this week to stop any legal proceedings against you and remember you are a secret survey shopper.

Thanks

John Taylor"

• December 23, 2017 at 10:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Pueblo, Colorado, United States

I just recently got contacted with this SAME exact email, but with a number from Arlington Heights, IL, I was wondering if they could possibly s***w me over with having my name, email, address and phone number? They never got anything else because I alright became skeptical and started drilling the guy with questions, who, may I add, could barely speak English. Just wanting to know if I have anything to worry about.

• December 12, 2017 at 8:17 PM by info

Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017, 3:57 PM

• December 11, 2017 at 6:05 PM by info

Receive the same scam:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 9g6c7n8y5v7b@outlook.com>

Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 5:23:20 PM

Subject: 225-569-6169"

• December 11, 2017 at 11:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Sanbornville, New Hampshire, United States

they got me; I sent my info now; what should I do now they have all my info

• December 10, 2017 at 5:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Thanks for the info, I was going to sign up.

• December 9, 2017 at 11:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Don't fall for it! They send you a check which you deposit, tell you to withdraw your pay and send the rest back via a mail service. The check inevitably bounces and you are responsible to cover the entire check. Caveat Emptor!

• December 8, 2017 at 12:14 PM by info

Received the same scam:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 5x1f4m1k8h2f@outlook.com>

Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 2:36:58 PM

Subject: 544-825-8371"

• December 9, 2017 at 8:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Williamsville, New York, United States

Received this message as well on 12-9-2017

• December 8, 2017 at 3:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Ocoee, Florida, United States

Was also sent same e-mail.

• December 8, 2017 at 9:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Just received one today, always check the receiver's email address if it's not yours and it's some jumbled garbage you know it's a scam email.

Received this message:

"873-686-1775

RD Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 5i7s7u8a1y1r@outlook.com>

Fri 12/8/2017 6:41 AM"

• December 8, 2017 at 8:17 AM by info

Got another scam from:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 4k7h6e6n3x2h@outlook.com>

Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 7:27:06 AM

Subject: 197-823-6758"

• December 8, 2017 at 3:36 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

Just received one late last night...which is why I am on at this time chkg it out

• December 7, 2017 at 6:54 PM by info

Received the same scam:

"From: Recruitment Department

Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 4:47 AM

Subject: 276-717-2337

Importance: High"

• December 7, 2017 at 6:51 PM by info

Received the same scam:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 2x4j3c9q9i6u@outlook.com>

Date: December 7, 2017 at 1:43:00 AM PST

Subject: 199-278-9228"

• December 7, 2017 at 6:50 PM by info

Received the same scam from:

"From: Recruitment Department

Date: Thu, Dec 7, 2017 6:52 AM

syvlpkmb@skhbmlhw;xyvzctlf@sjqpwrjg; gdikzvrx@nzxuause;tiogzewk@tlzdoznu; puqvxesq@hndklrou; rsoifohz@uctibjwg;

Subject:278-451-6124"

• December 7, 2017 at 6:49 PM by info

Receive this scam from:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 5v7z6u4b1f6j@outlook.com>

Date: December 7, 2017 at 7:00:16 AM EST

Subject: 125-184-6187"

• December 7, 2017 at 6:47 PM by info

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 8d3s8y6x9e7z@outlook.com>

Date: December 7, 2017 at 9:32:14 AM EST

Subject: 663-857-2713"

• December 7, 2017 at 6:46 PM by info

Received via email:

"I received this in my email today and decided to check the site given and saw this article

- Original message -

From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 3c9t2z5b3y7u@outlook.com>

Date: 12/7/17 9:49 AM (GMT-05:00)

To:

Subject: 851-249-5341"

• December 7, 2017 at 6:42 PM by info

Received via email:

"I just wanted you to know that these people are still trying to fulfill this scam...I DID NOT contact them, I did my research and I already knew it was a scam but thankfully you all had posted a forwarding email address.

From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 9g4w6d2y4a5y@outlook.com>

Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:23 AM

Subject: 581-647-9513"

• December 7, 2017 at 6:37 PM by info

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 1e2g4k7g9q4i@outlook.com>

Date: December 7, 2017 at 9:47:17 AM EST

Subject: 584-963-9187"

• December 7, 2017 at 6:34 PM by info

Received another scam:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 2l9y1o6h7o6g@outlook.com>

Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 7:37 AM

Subject: 963-685-1271"

• December 7, 2017 at 1:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States

Wow, thank you for posting. I just received this email. Something told me to check out Hope Research Group and I saw this. Thank you!

• December 7, 2017 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Cypress, Texas, United States

Same as the person from Fontana CA. Word for word!

• December 7, 2017 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Artesia, California, United States

I received the same to my phone. The number that came up on the email was 756-487-2573. I almost fell for it since I had actually signed up with an actual company to do research groups.

• December 9, 2017 at 12:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Chandler, Arizona, United States

How do you sign up for real research groups?

• December 7, 2017 at 9:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Riverside, California, United States

Thank you for posting. I actually received this EXACT email today and of course I immediately looked it up online! I am so happy I saw this. With the holidays coming, you can never be too sure. Thank you!

• December 7, 2017 at 9:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Somerset, Kentucky, United States

I got one of these today.

• December 6, 2017 at 6:55 PM by info

Received another one:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 7y5i3w3t1o5n@outlook.com>

Sent: December 6, 2017 4:45:50 PM CST

Subject: 356-523-1151"

• December 6, 2017 at 6:54 PM by info

Receive another email with the same body as below:

- Original message -

From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 6l5e9u7u3i2p@outlook.com>

Date: 12/6/17 7:06 PM (GMT-05:00)

Subject: 115-357-9167

• December 6, 2017 at 6:16 PM by info

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf 2v5i9d4s1v7t@outlook.com>

Date: December 6, 2017 at 5:46:56 PM CST

Subject: 273-929-6775

Hello

Payment Terms :

John Taylor Program Manager Hope Research Group ( c ) Customer Impact Llc"

• November 29, 2017 at 8:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Sunnyvale, California, United States

I just got this email from: costar_taylor.ywdmf3s7e9u4i6p8d@outlook.com. I emailed the actual company. I don't know if that helped any. The format (subject line and header) was suspicious.

• November 15, 2017 at 10:13 PM by info

Receive another of the same scam from:

- Original message -

From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf hadvbklb@outlook.com>

Date: 11/15/17 6:51 PM (GMT-08:00)

Subject: 976-672-7273

• November 15, 2017 at 12:20 PM by info

Receive another of the same scam from:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf mzyxfwee@outlook.com>

Date: November 15, 2017 at 6:58:56 AM EST

Subject: 185-243-9951"

• November 15, 2017 at 12:18 PM by info

Got the same message from:

"From: Recruitment Department

Date: Wed, Nov 15, 2017 6:07 AM

Subject: 833-224-8363"

• November 15, 2017 at 12:17 PM by info

I got an email from the following:

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf ecssvful@outlook.com>

Sent: November 15, 2017 7:14:13 AM EST

Subject: 885-958-2697"

• November 15, 2017 at 12:02 PM by info

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf zukskssk@outlook.com>

Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:14:46 PM

Subject: 581-568-4214

Hello,

We are currently accepting a limited number of applications from competent shoppers to evaluate some departmental stores, restaurants and business center around the US and Canada area.

Job Description & Responsibilities

As our shopper posing as normal customers, you will be required to visit the nearest outlet near you to perform specific tasks such as purchasing a product or using a service.

Funds will be provided in form of a certified check to cover the expenses of evaluating the outlet.

Upon completion of the survey you're to simply send us an E mail with your rating of the store.

Payment Terms ;

You will earn between 336 to 445 USD for each assignment in which you can complete between 1 to 3 task weekly.

It's fun and rewarding . There is no charge to become a volunteer .

You do not require any special skills for this opening .

Most of the time you will only need to spend few minutes on each assignment .

Application Procedure ;

We would like you to participate because it's Fun & Rewarding ;

Thank you .

John Taylor

Program Manager

Hope Research Group ( c ) Customer Impact Llc"

• November 15, 2017 at 6:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

I got the same email "John Taylor" with the number 833-224-8363. This email stated the pay will be $362 to $493, which is an odd number to pay. Emails like this are easy to spot as phishing by the email address, which is usually not from a known email provider (hotmail,outlook,gmail,yahoo). Sometimes the email that is sent to you is also cc to other odd email addresses, in this case (jzkpsxoy@bltkscgf, kwobuvas@sqszfxor, cauastqx@otrsgmcu,ngytbono@sncfdxns) which means any information you provide will also be sent to these addresses that can be difficult to trace. Look for grammatical errors. And if is sounds too good to be true, then don't share any information.

• October 31, 2017 at 4:03 AM by info

"From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf ujbtl73151irmxf@outlook.com>

Date: October 30, 2017 at 7:22:09 PM CDT

Subject: 261-229-9173"

• October 31, 2017 at 3:39 AM by info

- Original message-

From: Recruitment Department

Date: Mon, Oct 30, 2017 7:54 PM

To: cxwazwhm@hijajfnm.com;radsvznt@wovkbhdn.com;f******e@ewhmuzbw.com;

Subject:216-414-3958

• October 31, 2017 at 3:38 AM by info

- Original message -

From: Recruitment Department <costar_taylor.ywdmf utwtm79371fcxyg@outlook.com>

Date: 10/30/17 7:45 PM (GMT-06:00)

Subject: 551-897-9439

• September 20, 2017 at 10:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Linglestown, Pennsylvania, United States

I received the same invitation from John Taylor on my email was suspicious and got on this website sooo glad -from beech creek pa.

• September 17, 2017 at 10:38 PM by info

The same scam came from the following:

"From: John Taylor <iyatbofa@hodjynem.inbox.com>

Date: September 16, 2017 at 2:46:15 PM EDT

Subject: 832-368-3923

Reply-To: John Taylor <johntaylor040375 @gmail.com>"

• September 16, 2017 at 2:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Dover, New Jersey, United States

Scammers!

• September 16, 2017 at 9:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

I am receiving this message. Do not send your information. I do not know what intention these thugs have.

• March 21, 2017 at 11:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Sacramento, California, United States

I saw this letter in my email and filled out the information now I received a check for me to deposit and start the assignment. Is this a scam. I have not deposit the check yet.

• March 21, 2017 at 1:37 PM by info

It is a scam, please do not desposit the fake check.

• October 20, 2016 at 1:53 PM by info

They are asking people to call the following number: 444-869-9771.

• September 16, 2017 at 11:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Thurmont, Maryland, United States

Who does this number belong to?

Hope Research Group Shoppers Evaluation Scams