Kitchenen Mart at kitchenenmart.com - it is a Fraudulent Online Store

Kitchenen Mart at kitchenenmart.com - it is a Fraudulent Online Store

Would you share this Article with others?

The website www.kitchenenmart.com is a fraudulent online store. Online users are advised to stay away from the fraudulent online store because those who have shopped from it, run the risk of their personal, credit card and other payment processing information getting stolen by cybercriminals and used fraudulently. Therefore, we do not recommend purchasing or visiting kitchenenmart.com.

www.kitchenenmart.com - the Fraudulent Online Store

kitchenenmart.com

The fraudulent websites tricks online users into shopping on it by displaying fake Google Trusted Store and Better Business Bureau trusted seals.

Online users who have already used their credit cards on the website are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on a fraudulent website.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• June 27, 2018 at 10:53 PM by an anonymous user from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It now seems they are operating under aivips.com. Red flags include: Unbelievable price reductions. A non-existent https on the ordering form. Poor grammar structure and/or grammatical mistakes on their policy/information pages. No physical/permanent address/phone number.

Although, there are no (extremely few) formal complaints found against aivips, their contact e-mail still uses kitchenen.com, in which complaints abound.

• February 9, 2018 at 4:58 PM by an anonymous user from Chalcis, Central Greece, Greece

I’ve ordered a kitchenaid stand mixer on Black Friday. The price was 98€ and paid with a debit card. They charged me 220€ instead never sent me a confirmation note or a tracking number.

They sent me a fake pair of Rayban sunglasses instead. Big fraud!The ad was on Facebook. How does Facebook allow these fraudulent advertisements?

• January 11, 2018 at 3:13 AM by an anonymous user from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

I’m in India. Saw this website on Facebook. I Ordered a coffee machine on 26-11-17 and paid but now I can’t trace this company on the web. They sent me a confirmation email after taking the payment for this coffee machine. Should we take it to be a case of internet fraud in which nothing can be done?

• January 11, 2018 at 7:39 AM by info

We are attempting shutdown the website by contacting their host.

What you need to do it to contact your bank, have them cancel your transaction with the fraudulent website, refund your money, cancel the current card and get a new one to prevent the cyber criminals from continuously charging it.

• December 20, 2017 at 11:42 PM by an anonymous user from Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Unfortunately I also ordered a café full machine from here but I did not get it. The money it has already been debited.

• December 15, 2017 at 2:25 PM by an anonymous user from Maputo, Maputo City, Mozambique

I also bought some articles on this site and never received anything else ... But my bank is investigating ...

• December 12, 2017 at 1:07 AM by an anonymous user from Amman, Jordan

Dear,

I bought some items from your store on 23/11/2017 and deduct the money but I didn't receive any details and shipment details.

So please arrange to refund my money.

my order number is 3333690

• December 11, 2017 at 8:35 AM by an anonymous user from Amman, Jordan

Dear,

so please arrange to refund my money.

my order number is 3333690

Saif.

• December 10, 2017 at 9:24 PM by an anonymous user from Bangkok, Thailand

I ordered on 27/11/17 and the website deducted my money twice. I already sent information to the bank. The bank already check the website located in China. It is fraud website. The bank said they are corresponding with the destination bank to refund money. At the past this fraud website just took the money with no products sent but now a lot of people face this problem and report to the bank to refund money. Now this fraud developed the way to sent some different product just to avoid and said they already sent product. It is funny product. After the bank told me this may happen. In few day this fraud sent me Rayban Sunglasses from China instead of stand mixer which I was ordered.

• December 6, 2017 at 10:49 AM by an anonymous user from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I am from Pakistan. I have also got defrauded from enkitchen mart, my amount also was doubled what I ordered.

• November 30, 2017 at 5:04 AM by an anonymous user from Kyiv, Kyiv City, Ukraine

26.11 made a purchase in this store for $180 immediately calling the bank because I felt that something is not good here.

The bank accepted an application for a refund ... now I do not know what to expect ... Perhaps nobody will return my money again

What to expect in such a situation?

• December 8, 2017 at 5:43 PM by an anonymous user from Uzhhorod, Transcarpathia, Ukraine

А в якому банку ви обслуговуєтесь. Я теж попався на цих уродів. Я з Ужгороду. Теж писав заявку на повернення коштів .Казали що такі питання розглядаються два місяці.

-->

And in what bank you are served. I also got caught on these freaks. I'm from Uzhgorod. He also wrote an application for a refund. They said that such issues are being considered for two months.

• November 28, 2017 at 1:48 AM by an anonymous user from Altona, Victoria, Australia

I put an order as well and they took out the funds twice double the amount, scammed.

• November 27, 2017 at 11:34 PM by an anonymous user from Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Me too. They deducted $293 my order was just for $35.99. They tried the second attempt and it failed as it has exceeded my limit. I have reported to my bank, it will take 30-45 days for the investigation.

• November 27, 2017 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

I made a purchase last Sunday night (the 19th) and I got an e-mail confirming purchase and nothing more. Thankfully my bank flagged it as a scam and put a block on it.

• November 27, 2017 at 11:24 PM by an anonymous user from Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Hi. I also made a purchase from the site and called my bank upon reading this. They took out all my balance. Can we still get our money back? Bank said they will wait for the transaction to be posted and that's the time they will do the investigation.

• November 28, 2017 at 4:57 AM by info

Yes, you can. Wait for the bank to do their research.

• November 27, 2017 at 10:57 AM by an anonymous user from Giza, Egypt

I already made an order 2 days ago & nothing! No emails or anything .. has anyone made an order & got it ?!

• November 27, 2017 at 8:14 AM by awaalekabsol from Mogadishu, Banaadir, Somalia

Kitchenen.com as well. Done an order through and deducted funds twice. Can’t get hold of them.

• November 27, 2017 at 7:12 AM by an anonymous user from Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

I was scammed as well. Two payments went through and no response from the "company". Blocked my card and it's with my bank's fraud division.

• November 24, 2017 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The same with kitchenenmall.com. I made transaction in us and they debit 2 times.

• November 27, 2017 at 3:58 AM by an anonymous user from Bangkok, Thailand

Same as me, just made an order this morning and they edit 2 times too.

• November 26, 2017 at 3:15 AM by an anonymous user from Matosinhos Municipality, Porto, Portugal

And the products? they debit the card but did not send the products?

• November 25, 2017 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from Egersund, Rogaland Fylke, Norway

Or have you got the goods ordered?

• November 25, 2017 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from Limassol, Cyprus

Did you get the product that you erder?

• November 25, 2017 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia

Definitely a fraud site....

Multiple transactions on credit card and email for support bounced.

• November 24, 2017 at 10:15 PM by an anonymous user from Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

Me too!!!! What can we do?

• November 24, 2017 at 3:28 PM by an anonymous user from Elberta, Alabama, United States

They billed me 218.67 on my cc. The bill was supposed to be $92.98 then I e-mail them but it would not go through. I called my bank, but I have to wait 3-5 days before they can do anything. BEWARE!

• November 24, 2017 at 12:50 PM by an anonymous user from Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Kitchenen Mart at kitchenenmart.com - it is a Fraudulent Online Store