Beware of "Adrian and Gillian Bayford Foundation" Charity Donation Scam Created by Online Scammers

Would you share this article with others?

Adrian and Gillian are not sending email messages to individuals around the world requesting their personal information or money in order to receive a donation from them. Therefore, online users who have received email messages like the one below, claiming they have been selected to receive millions of dollars from the lottery jackpot winners, are asked to delete them. This is because the email messages are fakes being sent by online scammers, who are attempting to trick their potential victims into sending them their personal information.

Once the online scammers have received their potential victims' information, they will use it to contact the same potential victims and attempt to scam them. The scammers will then ask their potential victims to send them money in order to collect their so-called donation. But, if the money is sent, the scammers will take it and disappear, leaving the victims broke and depressed. The scammers will also sell their potential victims' information to other scammers, so the same victims will be contacted multiple times.

Remember, once you asked to send personal information or money in order to receive a donation via an unsolicited email message, it is an online scammer attempting to rob you.

The "Adrian and Gillian Bayford Foundation" Donation Scam

Adrian and Gillian Bayford - British winners of 148 million British pounds

Adrian & Gillian Bayford Foundation®

Dear Sir / Madam,

You have been selected to handle this charity project from the British winners of 148 million British pounds Adrian and Gillian Bayford, they have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of Two Million British Pounds ( £ 2,000,000.00 ) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus close friends and family.

Your e-mail address was submitted to us by Google © Management Team and we have short-listed you out as one of the lucky recipients with code number ( UKGO1008 ) as a winner and all you have to do is to forward this very email to the attorney in charge. Advocate Paul-line Allen with your lucky recipients code number (UKGO1008 ) via contact details below for details to the payout bank for fund disbursement.

Advocate Paul-line Allen contact details.

Email: advocatpaullineallen@gmx.fr

Phone/SMS : +33 753 119 932

http:// www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

Good luck to you and your entire family,

From Adrian and Gillian Bayford

Email: daukfoundation@gmail.com

Foundation for Charity and the Homeless Worldwide

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• March 17, 2019 at 1:18 PM by info

Here is another scam:

-- -- - -- -- -- --

From: Adrian Bayford <adrian1bayford@gmail.com>

Date: 12 March 2019 at 09:46:07 SAST

Subject: Re: Received sms

Hello,

Thanks for writing back, am very happy to hear from you because I believe this is a life time opportunity for you and your family, and we hope that you use this money wisely and judiciously. We had to make sure our interview was on the internet for the world to see and to definitely prove to you that you are in the right hands.We plan to take care of the needs of our immediate family members and make you a millionaire because we believe in making others comfortable and happy like us.

We were very excited when we knew about our winnings, we hope we can also bring such happiness and excitement to you and your family and also hope you help the poor in your area and contribute also to the charity organisations all around you. We find it really amazing receiving appreciation gift and emails, a couple of days ago, we got an email from one of the beneficiaries who lives in Cyprus, Mr. stanic, thanking my wife and I for the cash donation to him and his family. This kind of emails we receive from our beneficiaries gives me so much joy and I am really happy for you being one of our beneficiaries. Mr. stanic, told us that he received his own funds, though he was a little bit skeptical, but he made up his mind, he trusted us and he followed the bank's instructions, which facilitated the safe transfer of the funds which we donated to him and his family. I have submitted your Name, Email Address and phone winning number to our offshore pay-out bank (NATIONWIDE BANK (UK)) and the bank's funds transfer department will facilitate the disbursement process of the funds £1,000,000.00 (One Million POUNDS) which was donated to you. My wife and I humbly urge you to cooperate with our payout bank,(NATIONWIDE BANK (UK)) in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which we donated to you because you are one of our beneficiary who has not yet received his donation money. You are expected to write to them via email about your donation funds and attach in your email an Identity proof and also you full names and winning phone number for verification.

Please note that, I will be going on holiday and will only be able to access my e-mail when I come back,but I have given the full mandate to the bank to transfer your funds to you immediately. I am very happy and proud to help you and your family and also suggest that you MUST also get in touch with the bank by E-mail now with the information below for official confirmation:

Bank Name: Nation Wide Bank Society

Bank Customer Webmail Address: accounts_dept@nationwide.nbsrv.com

Customer Service Name: Smith Trevor

Phone International Number: 447781514445

Bank's Principal Contact Officer: Joel Sammy

As I said I will be going on vacation but your total details and everything required of you to access the funds have been deposited with the bank, feel free and email them along with those detail above for verification and work duly with them to get your donation. Thanks and Congrats

Kind Regards,

Adrian Bayford

• February 18, 2019 at 5:13 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"Fida Azar Lee <info@donation.net>

Mon 2/18/2019 4:39 PM

To: Recipients

Mr. Bayford picked you for a $2.5,M donation Email For more details"

• November 29, 2018 at 10:19 AM by info

Here is another scam:

-----Original Message-----

From: Luis Hernan Araya Parra <Luis.Araya@prosegur.com>

Sent: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 11:52

Subject: Reply

Mr Bayford picked you for a $1,M donation Email For more details

• November 4, 2018 at 1:56 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Juan Flores Cabrera <jfloresc@canvia.com>

Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 3:02 AM

Subject: RE

Mr Bayford picked you for a $1,M donation Email For more details"

• November 2, 2018 at 11:02 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Juan Flores Cabrera <jfloresc@canvia.com>

Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 3:02 AM

Subject: RE

Mr Bayford picked you for a $1,M donation Email For more details"

• July 11, 2018 at 10:41 AM by an anonymous user from Hitchin, England, United Kingdom

Received 11/07/2018 - UK:

"Hello,

I am Adrian Bayford the mega winner of £148m In Euromillions lottery, if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. We have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. We have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1 Million to you, to verify our winnings please see our youtube page below.

WATCH HERE: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-19254228

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 2312011 ]

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: adrianbayford18@gmail.com

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards

Adrian Bayford."

• June 20, 2018 at 3:16 PM by an anonymous user from Altoetting, Bavaria, Germany

STILL CONTINUING THIS KIND OF FRAUD SO PLEASE BEWARE AND TAKE GOOD CARE

Happy that I have found this information. A poor women with two kids from Germany

"Dear Beneficiary,

I'm very happy to hear from you because I believe this is a life time

opportunity for you and your family,and I hope that you use this money

wisely and judiciously.I had to make sure my interview was on the

Internet for the world to see and to definitely prove to you that you

are in the right hands.I plan to take care of the needs of our

immediate family members and make you a millionaire because I believe

in making others comfortable and happy like me.

I'm very excited when I knew about my winnings, I hope we can also

bring such happiness and excitement to you and your family and also

hope you help the poor in your area and contribute also to the

charity.

I have submitted your Code, Email Address to our pay-out bank The

FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT BANK and the bank's funds transfer department will

send you an email to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds

£1,000,000.00 GBP (One Million Great British Pounds) which was donated to you.

I'm humbly urge you to cooperate with our payout bank,The FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT BANK

(North Cyprus) in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which

I donated to you because you are one of my beneficiary who has not yet received his

donation money.

Please note that,I will be going on holiday and will only be able to

access my e-mail when I come back,but we have given the full mandate

to the bank to transfer your funds to you immediately.

I'm very happy and proud to help you and your family and I also

suggest that you should get in touch with the bank Payment

Coordinator: Mr. Fuat Ahmed by e-mail with the information below for

confirmation immediately.

(Department of Consignments, funds, Account & claims)

FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT BANK.

Northern Cyprus

TEL: 90 533 853 6475

FAX: 90 533 689 7013

Payment Coordinator: Mr. Fuat Ahmed

Email: info@firstnationalcreditbk.com

Please send the underlying information to the bank for documentation purposes.

YOUR NAME:

ADDRESS:

GENDER:

TEL:

EMAIL:

MARITAL STATUS:

OCCUPATION:

May God Bless You Always.

Kind Regards,

Adrian Bayford"

• June 14, 2018 at 4:43 AM by an anonymous user from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Here is another scam:

"Attention: Dear Brother / Sister,

I, Mr. Adrian Bayford who won £148,656,000.00 GBP (One Hundred and Forty Eight Million, Six Hundred and Fifty Six Thousand Great Britain Pounds) on the 10th day of August 2012 from Euro Millions Lottery jackpot. My Wife and I have done lots of Charity Donations around the world, but this year

2018 we have decided to give out £180,000.00 GBP (One Hundred and Eighty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Only) each to 10(ten) lucky people around the world.

This is to mark New Year Windfall 2018, lucky for you; your email address was given to us by Random Internet Search as one of our lucky recipients. For verification process download this link and read about us - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187999/

Kindly contact our pay out office in the Republic of South Africa, with your below personal details and be rest assured that they are waiting to hear from you, to enable them guide you with the releasing process immediately you receive this email.

Full Names:

Full Address:

Nationality:

Profession:

Date of Birth:

Country of resident:

Telephone Number:

Mobile Number:

Fax Number:

Contact them at our South Africa New Year Windfall office with their below contact details for easy

collection of your £180,000.00 GBP.

Full Names: Mrs. Grace Abraham

Position Held: Payout Manager

Telephone Number: 27 (0) 631989476

Fax Number: 27 (0) 86 577 0089

Email Address: {griversgroupscheerful@gmail.com}

Finally, do use the above information to contact them and please for GOD sake if you do not feel comfortable about this New Year Windfall from Mr. and Mrs. Bayford, delete it immediately, as our motto in this world since GOD blessed us in this manner is to help eradicate poverty in this world in our own little way.

Thank you so much for been part of our wonderful celebration in this year 2018.

MR. ADRIAN AND GILLIAN BAYFORD,

(FOR THE FAMILY)"

• June 8, 2018 at 9:28 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 at 12:11

Adrian Bayford <adrianbayford218@gmail.com> wrote:

My Ex wife and I won 148.6 Million Pounds on the 08/10/2012 Euro Millions Lottery jackpot.

In 2013 we divorce and go separate ways due to her greed and since then I have done a lot of charity donation from my own share of the winning.

I have decided to give out £ 2,000,000.00 British Pounds Each to 5 lucky people this 2018, Lucky for you, your email address was given to me by random Internet search as One of our lucky recipients.

For verification process see below link and please read the article -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ news / article-2187999 /

Kindly send to me your Full Name, Country, Age and Phone, Number for details and I will get back to you with more

information.

For verification process see below link and please read the article -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ news / article-2187999 /

information.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Adrian Bayford

Email: bayfordadgi@km.ru"

• March 14, 2018 at 12:59 AM by an anonymous user from Al Mansurah, Dakahlia, Egypt

Received this scam:

"[بلا موضوع]

الأشخاص

Adrian Gillian Bayford <bayford102@gmail.com> مارس 11 الساعة 3:53 م

إلى

mhmdmhmdhkem@yahoo.com

نص الرسالة

My wife and I are very happy to hear from you because we believe this

is a life time opportunity for you and your family, which was why we

had to make sure our interview is put on the Internet for the world to

see and we have also attached our real pictures to this mail to

definitely prove to you that...

We plan to take care of the needs of our immediate family members and

make some of our friends millionaires because we believe in making

others comfortable and happy like us.

My wife and I have assist the local fire department, the Red Cross,

Haiti, some hospitals majorly involved in cancer treatment, and some

other charity organizations in Africa, Asia and Europe that fight

cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes.

However, since we won the Euro Millions Lottery, my wife and I have

been investing ahead of the future, as we just bought some houses in

London, Portugal and also in Ukraine. We are on vacation in Nepal for

a charity organization program and we are going to be here for three

months.

One amazing incident happened this morning because I got an email from

one of the beneficiaries who lives in Cyprus, Mr. Kostas, thanking my

wife and I for the cash donation to him and his family.

This kind of emails we receive from our beneficiaries gives my wife

and I much joy and we are really happy for you, being one of our

beneficiaries.

I have submitted your Name, Email Address and your Mobile Number to

our pay-out bank ( R.B.I )and the bank's funds transfer department

will send you an email to facilitate the disbursement process of the

funds £1,500,000.00 GBP which was donated to you.

My wife and I humbly urge you to cooperate with our payout bank,

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA in other to enhance a smooth and successful

transfer of the funds which we donated to you because you are our only

beneficiary who has not yet received his donation money.

We are very happy and proud to help you and your family and we also

suggest that you contact the bank on( rbi_bankdept@fastservice.c om )

for the disbursement of your funds.

CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE BANK BELOW;

Bank Name: Reserve Bank Of India

Email : rbi_bankdept@fastservice.com

Telephone Number : 91-9717-588-438

We just sent you some of our recent photos ... feel free to look at them.

We love you and your family.

Kind Regards"

• March 10, 2018 at 4:46 PM by an anonymous user from Al Mansurah, Dakahlia, Egypt

"Cash Donation

Adrian Gillian Bayford <cicambisaca@unae.edu.ec> مارس 9

Recipients

£1.5 Million Has Been Granted To You As A Donation Visit www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 Sendname Address Phone for more info

Atentamente,

Carmen Isabel Cambisaca

estudiante |

| Extensión:

Nota de descargo:

La información contenida en este mensaje y sus anexos tiene carácter confidencial, y está dirigida únicamente al destinatario de la misma y sólo podrá ser usada por éste. SI el lector de este mensaje no es el destinatario del mismo, se le notifica que cualquier copia o distribución de éste se encuentra totalmente prohibida. SI usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor notifique inmediatamente al remitente por este mismo medio y borre el mensaje de su sistema. Las opiniones que contenga este mensaje son exclusivas de su autor y no necesariamente representan la opinión oficial de la Universidad Nacional de Educación - UNAE. SI no se puede aplicar la declinación de responsabilidades, adjunte el mensaje a un nuevo mensaje de declinación de responsabilidades.

Universidad Nacional de Educación, UNAE <http://www.unae.edu.ec>"

This message is true?

• March 1, 2018 at 3:10 AM by info

Here is another scam:

-- -- -- -- --

Gesendet: Montag, 19. Februar 2018 um 15:42 Uhr

Von: "Adrian&Gillian Foundation®" <pcp444010@rayana.ir>

Betreff: CONGRATULATION!!!''LUCKY RECIPIENTS!!!

Dear Lucky Recipients,

CONGRATULATION!!!'' You have been selected to handle this charity project from the British winners of 148 million British pounds Adrian&Gillian Bayford, they have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of Two Million British Pounds ( £ 2,000,000.00 ) to you as part of our own charity project to improve 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus close friends and family

Your e-mail address was submitted to us by Google © Management Team and we have short listed you out as one of the lucky recipients with code number ( UKGO1008 ) as a winner and all you have to do is to contact the attorney in charge. Advocate Paulline Allen with your lucky recipients code number ( UKGO1008 ) via contact details below for details to the payout bank for fund disbursement.

Advocate Paulline Allen contact details.

Email: advocatpaullineallen@gmx.fr

Phone /SMS : 44 161 850 8390

Good luck to you and your entire family,

Adrian&Gillian Bayford Foundation®

http:// www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

Charity Foundation Worldwide ®

• February 16, 2018 at 12:59 AM by info

Here is another scam:

-- -- -- --

"From: Adrian Bayford <adrianbayford902@gmail.com>

Date: 15 February 2018 at 12:22:53 GMT

To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Subject: BAYFORD DONATION

Reply-To: Adrian Bayford <bayfordadgi@km.ru>

My Ex wife and I won 148.6 Million Pounds on the 10/08/2012 Euro Millions Lottery jackpot.

I have decided to give out £2,000,000.00 British Pounds Each to 5 lucky people this 2018,Lucky for you, your email address was given to me by random Internet search as One of our lucky recipients.

For verification process see below link and please read the article -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ news/article-2187999/

Kindly send to me your Full Name, Country, Age and Phone,Number for details and I will get back to you with more

information.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Adrian Bayford

Email:bayfordadgi@km.ru"

• January 27, 2018 at 4:31 PM by an anonymous user from Southend-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom

I have just been contacted with this text

More on Online Threat Alerts: