Beware of www.wowchill.net and www.mobgifts.net - They are Coca-Cola or Coke Lottery Scamming Websites

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

The websites: www.wowchill.net and www.mobgifts.net, are fake Coca-Cola or Coke websites created by lottery scammers, which are being used to trick online users into believing they are winners in some Coca-Cola or Coke lottery. The lottery scammers behind the lottery scamming websites lure their potential victims to them using email or SMS Text messages, which claim they have won thousands or millions of dollars/pounds, and they should visit either website to claim their so-called prizes.

The Websites: www.wowchill.net and www.mobgifts.net

www.wowchill.net and www.mobgifts.net

Currently, most of the Coca-Cola or Coke lottery scamming text messages are being sent from telephone number: +447483843474.

Once potential victims contact the lottery scammers, thinking they are contacting Coca-Cola, the scammers will ask them to send personal information, and subsequently ask them to send money in order to receive their so-called prizes, which the scammers will claim the money is for taxes or processing fees. They will then ask their potential victims to send the money via Western Union, MoneyGram or other money transfer services. Once the scammers have received their victims’ money, they will disappear, leaving the victim frustrated, depress, and a few hundreds or thousands of dollars broke.

The same lottery scammers may contact their victims and attempt to scam them again using the personal information the victims sent to them, or they may sell their victims’ information to other lottery scammers, who will also attempt to scam the victims.

Therefore, online users are asked not to visit www.wowchill.net and www.mobgifts.net, or any other websites, which claim they are winners in the Coca-Cola or Coke lottery, and are asked to send money or personal information in order to receive their so-called prizes.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• January 11, 2018 at 1:48 AM by an anonymous user from Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait

I receive a message two days about this and they told me that I win 500,000usd but of course I think and confused and I also ask how but still.

I try but I told to myself if they ask money for me I will not give and stop dreaming to become a millionaire instantly.

• November 15, 2017 at 8:56 PM by an anonymous user from Petrie, Queensland, Australia

I also received the text message of winning 1750000 pounds on 27/09/2017. It came from phone number 61414248379. Cheers, not fooled.

• November 2, 2017 at 6:20 AM by an anonymous user from South Yarra, Victoria, Australia

Same above I got SMS your mobile is selected as winner of 1750000 on coke promo. claim enter ref AU66725372.

• November 2, 2017 at 7:52 PM by an anonymous user from Eumundi, Queensland, Australia

Same here, even same ref number, lol.

• October 31, 2017 at 5:32 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Just got this today too (1st Nov 2017). From 61 401 788 687. SMS:

"Alert!:Your Mobile No is Selected as winner of £1750000 on Coke Promo. Go to www.emberpick.net to claim. enter Ref: AU66725372 .helpline: info@moboccola.net"

Scumbags.

• October 29, 2017 at 10:34 PM by an anonymous user from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Got this today 30 Oct:

SMS from 61 401 788 687

• October 30, 2017 at 3:14 PM by an anonymous user from Bundoora, Victoria, Australia

Ha, I just received this at 2.45 am this morning. Knew it was a scam straightaway.

• October 30, 2017 at 5:53 AM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Me too - its a scam.

• October 30, 2017 at 12:41 AM by an anonymous user from North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Ha, I got the exact same one today too.

• October 22, 2017 at 12:52 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

These scammers are still operating and now asking the victim to go to hxxp://www.pointsday.net to claim the fake winnings.
    The full text still doing the rounds is:

"Alert! Your Mobile No 6143*** has won GBP 1,750,000 from Coke. To claim go to hxxp://www.poinsday.net , click CLAIM enter AU66725372 Helpline: info@moboccola.net"

• October 28, 2017 at 4:25 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Hello, I have just received the text that I have won $1,750,000 go to www.checkdraw.org ref :au66725372.

• October 13, 2017 at 5:22 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

They used also www.checkdraw.org and number 61421165385 with the same strategy "won 1,750,000 GBP from Coke" with reference number and "helpline" info@moboccola.net

• October 21, 2017 at 7:14 PM by an anonymous user from Killara, New South Wales, Australia

yes. They use phone no.61481220289 and a site hxxp://pointsday.net with same 1750000 GBP... giving a reference number and info@moboccola.

Adelaide..

• October 13, 2017 at 6:26 PM by an anonymous user from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

I got a text today with same exact message.

• October 13, 2017 at 4:02 PM by an anonymous user from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Exactly the same SMS here at 4am this morning!

• September 26, 2017 at 3:58 PM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

They are also using www.giftsday.net same thing as described above. Ph no 61 414 248 379

• August 17, 2017 at 4:58 PM by an anonymous user from Sharjah, Ash Shariqah, United Arab Emirates

Received this scam:

"Your Mobile# have won $500,000 USD in Coca Cola Promo, To claim go to hxxp://www.mobgifts.net, click CLAIM enter Ref#: CRSA871 for more info call 27611861713"

• December 4, 2017 at 3:00 PM by an anonymous user from Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait

I got the same msg and same amount even the reference it's all the same; the number using from Ireland and the contact details from Africa.

• July 6, 2017 at 12:52 AM by an anonymous user from Catral, Valencia, Spain

Hello, I received this morning early the same from 44 7934885707. Thank you.

• June 27, 2017 at 6:30 AM by an anonymous user from San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Canary Islands, Spain

Is info@moboccola.net valid? It is real?

• September 26, 2017 at 9:39 PM by info

No, it is not real.

• June 23, 2017 at 2:33 AM by an anonymous user from Utrera, Andalusia, Spain

From the number 447955221962, I received the following message: "Congratulations: Your Mobile Number has won 2,000,000 GPG of the Coca-Cola Lottery. CTRAN"

• June 1, 2017 at 6:12 PM by an anonymous user from Clamart, Île-de-France, France

Thank you for your article which enlighten me on the text received this morning announcing to me in my mobile I have gotten SMS from number: 353857845183 with text:
    "Your Mobile have won $500,000 in Coca Cola Promo. To claim go to www.mobgift.new, click CLAIM enter ref#:CRSA871
    For more info call 27611861713"

• June 27, 2017 at 3:10 PM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Same here bro, in Dubai, lol.. zey got me exited for few hours, then I did background check, my code was same as yours, crsa871.

• May 18, 2017 at 5:22 AM by an anonymous user from Liège, Wallonia, Belgium

I received this message two days ago:
    "Your mobile number has won 2000000£ from coke
    Claim go to www.wowchill.net
    Claim enter UK14610E
    Helpline moboccola.net"

From 44 7850 254646

• May 16, 2017 at 4:26 PM by an anonymous user from Arlon, Wallonia, Belgium

The phone number that contacted me for the fake "gift" was: 00447850254646. Thanks for the détails. Best regards.

• May 16, 2017 at 11:00 AM by info

Received via email:

"Here is the SMS I received right after my mobile updated from Android 6 to 7:

Congrats: Your Mobile Number has won £2,000,000 GBP from coke. To claim go to www.wowchill.net click CLAIM enter Ref#: UK14610E.Helpline: info@moboccola.net"

• May 16, 2017 at 3:03 AM by an anonymous user from Mechelen, Flanders, Belgium

I was contacted via text from the same website but under another number: 447850254646.

• May 16, 2017 at 2:32 AM by an anonymous user from Aalst, Flanders, Belgium

Yesterday I also received a text message about a £ 2.000.000 prize .The sender was 447850254646.

• May 15, 2017 at 4:22 PM by an anonymous user from Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium

I also received a text message. Its says I won 2.000.000£... dont believe... it is a scam and this is the number they used: 447850254646.

• May 16, 2017 at 12:53 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Yep same here, this morning very early, I got the same sms, coming from the same number.

• May 8, 2017 at 2:15 PM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Thank you for your article which enlighten me on the text received this morning announcing to me in my mobile I have gotten SMS from number: 353857845183with text:
    For more info call 27611861713"

• May 8, 2017 at 11:04 AM by info

Received via email:

"I have another Phone Number for you concerning the wowchill SMS Scam: 447712554285. They tried to scam my Grandfather but luckily he asked me first if he should react to this message."

• May 6, 2017 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from Hamburg, Germany

Thank you so much! We were promised 2,000,000 GBP by text message, sent from 447711390454.

• May 6, 2017 at 3:52 AM by an anonymous user from Leipzig, Saxony, Germany

I have got the same message from the number 44 7712554285.

• March 2, 2017 at 4:01 AM by an anonymous user from Lahti, Paijat-Hame, Finland

I have gotten SMS from number: 353857841989 with text:
    "Your Mobile have won in Coca Cola Promo. To claim go to www.mobgift.new, click CLAIM enter ref CRSA871
    For more info call 27611861713"

• February 28, 2017 at 3:21 AM by an anonymous user from Zurich, Switzerland

I've got a different number than anyone who's posted yet, my number is 447483787662

• February 24, 2017 at 3:09 AM by an anonymous user from Sens, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France

Thank you for your article which enlighten me on the text received this morning announcing to me in English a prize of 2000 GBP on Coke and inviting me to connect on www.wowchill.net.

The number that sent the text is 447483855758.

I did not follow through, feeling the scam ... thank you fo confirming for me. I am happy to bring my testimony
    Armelle T.

• February 17, 2017 at 9:36 AM by an anonymous user from Vienna, Austria

If you already know that it is cheating, why is nothing be done then!

• February 17, 2017 at 9:58 AM by info

We try to shut down the websites by reaching out to their hosts, but some of the websites are in countries where it is difficult to contact the companies hosting the websites. This is why it is important that we alert online users.

• February 14, 2017 at 3:02 PM by an anonymous user from Vienna, Austria

I have received this morning via SMS... from 447483843475

• February 14, 2017 at 8:30 AM by an anonymous user from Graz, Styria, Austria

I have gotten this from: 447483 843474

"Congrats!:Your Mobile Number has won 2,000,000 Pounds GBP frome COKE. To claim go to
    www.wowchill.net click CLAIM enter
    Ref#:UK14610E . Helpline:
    Info@moboccola.net"

• February 15, 2017 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from Vienna, Austria

Same here... got one this evening.

• February 15, 2017 at 8:01 AM by an anonymous user from Vienna, Austria

I received also this message! Be aware of this fake messages.

• February 14, 2017 at 3:03 PM by an anonymous user from Vienna, Austria

I have received this morning via SMS... from 447483843475

• February 14, 2017 at 12:09 AM by an anonymous user from Hitzendorf, Styria, Austria

I have received this morning via SMS... it is now synonymous in Austria.

• February 11, 2017 at 7:29 AM by an anonymous user from Vienna, Austria

The SMS sender number varies: I got the message from 447483843472 and 447483843473.

• February 19, 2017 at 11:50 AM by an anonymous user from Vienna, Austria

• February 13, 2017 at 3:12 AM by an anonymous user from Vienna, Austria

I got it from 447483843474. It seems they got consecutive numbers.

• February 12, 2017 at 9:56 AM by an anonymous user from Vienna, Austria

I got it from 447483843475.