Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of www.naracle.net - it is a Ponzi or Pyramid Scheme

2017-02-12T15:21:04 -  +
Beware of www.naracle.net - it  is a Ponzi or Pyramid Scheme

Naracle, located at www.naracle.net or www.naracle.com, which the owners claim members can make up to ₦40,000 in less than 7 days with just ₦1,500 and up to ₦640,000 in less than one month, is a Ponzi or Pyramid scheme. Online users are advised not to register with the website or become a member. And, those who are already members are asked to stop making payments to the website.

www.naracle.net - The Ponzi or Pyramid Scheme Website

www.naracle.net

www.naracle.net is consider a scam because they promise members or investors large profits based primarily on recruiting others to join their program, not based on profits from any real investment or real sale of goods to the public, making them appealing to people who want to make some quick cash.

Why is naracle.net a Pyramid or Ponzi Scheme?

naracle.net is a pyramid or Ponzi scheme because they do not do any form of investments, sell products or services to make money. Instead, they take money from new members that old members recruit, to pay the same old members. If naracle.net fails to recruit new members, they will be unable to pay old members, which will cause the scheme to crash. Once the scheme crashes, the owners will take whatever money they have collected and disappear.

The owners of naracle.net just collect money from new members, and pay some out to old members and keep the rest for themselves. That is all they do. Once the pyramid scheme fails, new members will suffer the most, because they will not get back a single dime of their so-called investment. For the owners, it will be a big payday for them, because they would have already collected thousands or millions of dollars from their members or participants.

What is a Pyramid or Ponzi Scheme?

A pyramid or Ponzi scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal.

In a pyramid scheme, an organization compels individuals to join and make a payment. In exchange, the organization promises its new members a share of the money taken from every additional member that they recruit. The directors of the organization (those at the top of the pyramid) also receive a share of these payments. For the directors, the scheme is potentially lucrative - whether or not they do any work, the organization's membership has a strong incentive to continue recruiting and funneling money to the top of the pyramid.

Such organizations seldom involve sales of products or services with value. Without creating any goods or services, the only ways for a pyramid scheme to generate revenue are to recruit more members or solicit more money from current members. Eventually, recruiting is no longer possible and most members are unable to profit from the scheme.

This is related to the following:

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Mar 12, 2017 at 4:45 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Please, I am not sure that this Naracle is working, because I registered into it and paid my sponsor, but since then, nobody has paid me, why?

• Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 3:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

For a month now nothing good comes out after my investment with them, stupid.

• Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 4:19 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Is cashkay, gethelpworldwide and gethelpbtcworld a ponzI schemes...?

• Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 4:48 PM by info

Yes they are.

• Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 10:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

God, I still don't wanna believe my 60k is gone on Twinkas and my 10k also is gone...

• Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 12:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Is Twinkas also scam?

• Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 1:21 AM by info

Yes, they are.

• Posted: Mar 5, 2017 at 2:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I have already register.

• Posted: Mar 5, 2017 at 3:27 AM by info

That's OK, just don't pay them any money.

• Posted: Mar 5, 2017 at 1:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks for you comment bro,I have invested on Naracle and it's 3 weeks now I have not been PAID. I believe this is a scam. I am still hoping that they will pay.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 11:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

By name Samuel emmanuel I started with naracle last week Monday and they suppose to pay me today been Monday and I have not seen any sign since morning til this evening so what will I do?

• Posted: May 17, 2017 at 5:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

My bro dont you know naracle is a scam? So forget the money. It's gone.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 11:39 AM by info

Stop using the website.

• Posted: Feb 25, 2017 at 7:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I was happy to join such group but now i come to know that naracle.net is a scam. Please how or where can i get the real group i love making money. Thanks a lot.

• Posted: Feb 26, 2017 at 6:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

To make money you need to work hard, waiting for them to pair, you to people or people to you that isn't making money. So my dear, if you want real money work hard for it, cause all ponzI schemes are scam. No one is exempted.

• Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 5:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Naracle is not a good networking at all, I registered since last week Thursday and they are suppose to pay me yesterday but they didn't, they said that have already gained my profit by inviting 4 members

What a mess

I hate naracle 0star🔯

@royalboy678@naracle.net.

• Posted: Feb 23, 2017 at 7:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks so much for the information,wish I knew before now,but what can I do, my 1500 is already gone.

• Posted: Feb 21, 2017 at 10:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

They give an email that don't work. Why do they generate sponsor for us?

• Posted: Feb 20, 2017 at 5:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks for the info. My N1500 is precious to me. More info on others s appreciated.

• Posted: Feb 17, 2017 at 5:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

is Kay nation a scheme too.

• Posted: Feb 17, 2017 at 6:33 AM by info

Yes,they are a Ponzi scheme.

• Posted: Feb 16, 2017 at 10:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Your article is really great. I wanted to put my money into this Ponzi, but with what you just explained Oboy na hand I put my shoe now dey run.
    Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Show More of the 22 Comments