Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »
Advertisements

Beware of antoniowatches.com (Antonio Watches) - it is an Untrustworthy eCommerce Store

2017-06-17T23:43:33 -  +

The website www.antoniowatches.com (Antonio Watches) is an untrustworthy eCommerce store claiming to sell watches and bracelets. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website, and those who have shopped from it, run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods, poor quality goods that look nothing like what were advertised, or nothing at all. Therefore, we do not recommend purchasing from the Antonio Watches.

Please continue reading below.

Advertisements

www.antoniowatches.com (Antonio Watches) - the Untrustworthy Ecommerce Website

www.antoniowatches.com - Antonio Watches

Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded.

Please share with us what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Also, check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any.

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Apr 20, 2018 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Denton, Texas, United States

This company appears to be operating under the name Piero watches using the same exact watches and pictures. I ordered one and they will not send it, and of course will not answer me asking where my product is. Could you please help spread the word. I'm not sure why Instagram is allowing them to keep operating unless they simply don't know yet.

• Posted: Dec 17, 2017 5:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jakarta, Indonesia

I'm not worried about the money, but I'm worried about my data. Please help, how to clean my credit card and email for transaction history from Antonio's site?

• Posted: Dec 17, 2017 6:15 AM by info

Once you have given them your information, there is no way to undo that. So, to be safe, cancel your current credit card and get a new one.

• Posted: Dec 8, 2017 12:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Athens, Attica, Greece

I ordered a watch, in the beginning of June. It never came. Trying to track it through tracking number, no results. Email contact: no answer from them...

Any idea what can I do?

Thank you in advance!
    K.

(If only we had seen the site before we order...!)

• Posted: Nov 26, 2017 1:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I had placed order for 2 watches as well. I received one watch but the other which cost a lot more didn't arrive.

Upon requesting the refund, there has been no response from antonio watches. Is there any consumer rights protection law in USA where we can file a complaint and get our refunds?

Does anyone know the exact contact address of antonio watches? May be that will help us lodge a complaint in the respective State Law. If you too have experienced a similar fraud, kindly share your experience and we can together find a way to not let merchants of antonio watches get away with this.

A very angry customer,
    Sushma
    India.

• Posted: Nov 28, 2017 5:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Even I had booked and paid in my credit card. Please help me in this regrds,
      NAresh
      India.

• Posted: Nov 19, 2017 7:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Dear all,
    I have order 2 watches, and 1pcs have refund still missing one ...
    They closed their web and no answer anything about these shit.

If you know anything please tell me.

Guynh.

• Posted: Oct 31, 2017 3:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India

Dear friends, I have ordered two antonio watches by seeing the facebook sponsored post, I thought its original antonio watches. I paid $26 .. and then after few months, I received my two watches, but these looks very poor quality. there is no brand name. and these watches came from singapore post by air. Its better to buy from showroom compared with the antoniowatches.com site.

• Posted: Nov 19, 2017 7:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Me too. I still missing one piece.

• Posted: Oct 27, 2017 7:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I ordered an Antonio watch ages ago. I even got an email saying it was at China Post and also sent me a telephone number to contact them . Of course the line did not exist. Now what are my options.

Here is the email:

"HI Katie,

Great! #38480 is on the way to its destination on 07 July, 2017 18:19.

View Tracking Details: http://track.aftership.com/06222542057
    Tracking Number: 06222542057
    Detail Status: 【跨境电子商务综合服务中心】Shipment received by parcel center
    Latest Location:
    Courier: China Post
    Courier Contact: 86 20 11185

Please note that the expected delivery date is provided by the courier, and is subject to change. For any questions, please contact the courier directly.

Thank you very much!
    t exist and all my correspondence went unanswered."

• Posted: Oct 27, 2017 8:12 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transaction for your order and refund your money.

• Posted: Oct 25, 2017 1:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

True! They are fake online sellers.

• Posted: Oct 14, 2017 11:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

Hi,

What do you think about Lucan Lorenzo watches? Is it same with the Antonio watches?

• Posted: Oct 15, 2017 8:39 AM by info

Yes, they are the same. Use the Search button at the top of this page to locate information about them.

• Posted: Sep 13, 2017 2:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I ordered the watch 60 days back. I tried to contact those people but there is no number to contact them. I felt then it may be a fraud company so I checked like that and I got this page..is there any way that I can get my money back. Please let me know if there is a way.

• Posted: Sep 13, 2017 5:16 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the fraudulent transaction and refund your money.

• Posted: Aug 22, 2017 6:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar

Hi Friends,

I have the worst experience with Antonio watches E-commerce website. I did place order on 06/07/2017 for watch and Sunglass and I had been charged $26 on the name of delivery charge. I had been communicated over email saying my order would be delivered by 30 to 40 days but today it has been around 46 days and I did not receive my order(#42173). Please don't buy anything from the thief E-commerce store.

• Posted: Aug 22, 2017 12:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I ordered the watch 60 days back. I tried to contact those people but there is no number to contact them. I felt then it maybe a fraud company so I checked like that and I got this page..is there any way that I can get my money back. Please let me know if there is a way.

• Posted: Aug 22, 2017 12:17 AM by info

Contact your bank and ask them to cancel the transactions and refund your money.

• Posted: Aug 19, 2017 7:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I have paid for two watches but I havent got even a single watch. and it has been two months and there is no reply of my mails. It is really a fraud company. I have paid USD $26

Feeling cheated...!

• Posted: Aug 9, 2017 4:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia

I'm the victim too.. it is already two months since I ordered from their web.. but I got nothing

• Posted: Aug 10, 2017 4:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Same here. I ordered two months ago. They told me one month ago I should wait one more week. I wrote them again and no reply. They are thieves.

• Posted: Aug 8, 2017 11:50 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jakarta, Indonesia

I ordered 2 watches, paid US$ 26 for the delivery (as they said), and got 1 arrived. I emailed them and still got response that if after 45 days the other one hasn't arrived they will refund my money back. But until today nothing happened. I've emailed them again but no response. Well, just wish them good, that my money could feed their children well. :)
    And, Yes, poor quality watch.

• Posted: Aug 14, 2017 2:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jakarta, Indonesia

Today I just received the other watch. *lucky me... :)
      Just don't order things like this, the quality of the watch are really bad.

• Posted: Aug 6, 2017 8:12 AM by cocoyaffa from or near: Iligan City, Soccsksargen, Philippines

AAAAAAAAAGHH, first time I've been a victim of this kind of sort. I placed my order around 62 days ago, I did read the website well was sort of enticed by their picture perfect watches etc it all seemed so catchy, ugggghhh, stupid me. I really thought it was legit since it was advertised by FB.. huhuhuhu.

• Posted: Aug 3, 2017 5:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tel Aviv, Israel

Myself and my husband ordered watches through them and only my husband's watch arrived. When I emailed them I got no response.

• Posted: Jul 25, 2017 8:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria

Same problem as many of you had - ordered a watch, waited 2 months for it, nothing received. I've tried to contact the owner (which btw is from Romania, East Europe) but got no reply. I even contacted Shopify which is the platform the website is using - they confirmed that this shop is on their blacklist and should not be trusted.
    Unfortunately, I couldn't get my money back... So, please, be aware and don't buy anything from there...

• Posted: Jul 25, 2017 2:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I received the watch from Antonio after waiting for almost 2 months. It is of very poor quality.It's my humble request to not to buy from them.

• Posted: Jul 25, 2017 12:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Worksop, England, United Kingdom

Most of you are very lucky getting a cheap watch, as I ordered one 2 months ago and have not received anything and of course they do not answer emails so I have lost my $13.
    Denis.

• Posted: Jul 20, 2017 4:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Antequera, Andalusia, Spain

Ordered a watch from Antoniowatches.com. I received confirmation then 2 days later was told that I had cancelled the order which I hadn't. Emailed them to ask what was going on I then received an email saying the watch was on it's way. I have now received my credit card statment which showed the payment leaving my account the a few days later a refund. With the exchange rate there was a 10 cents difference in their favour. If they did this a million times they would clear 10,000 dollar for nothing. My advise steer clear of this company,

• Posted: Jul 17, 2017 4:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sampaloc, Calabarzon, Philippines

We received 9 watches just today and felt so disappointed. Aside from a very poor quality, they shipped us not following the watch we ordered. It's really not worth the wait and its cost.

• Posted: Jul 17, 2017 1:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

I have made my payment in mid-June, is this possible to make a refund from the bank now?

• Posted: Jul 17, 2017 6:03 AM by info

Ask your bank. Let them know that you have not received your order from the untrustworthy website.

• Posted: Jul 14, 2017 8:50 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Selangor, Malaysia

Ordered before google about this antonio thing. Received the watch about 2 weeks later. The watch is of poor quality, not worth the shipping cost at all! Lesson learned. Beware of scam!

• Posted: Jul 14, 2017 2:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai (Kondivita), Maharashtra, India

I have order watch on 26/6/2017, still, I have no update. How many days will take for shipping, please confirm when I will get my watch. Order no 29795.

Please update.

Regards,
    Manoj.

• Posted: Jul 13, 2017 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Worksop, England, United Kingdom

Bought 1 on the 27th of last month, and it was supposed to be coming by airmail to heathrow, but no sign of it and no answer to my emails.
    Denis.

• Posted: Jul 12, 2017 11:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Franklin, North Carolina, United States

I've received a watch and a wallet from the package. The watch isn't even working at all. Both of the items are in a terrible quality.
    I'm really angry and disappointed. Let's spread the word for others to avoid this scam!!!

• Posted: Jul 10, 2017 8:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City (Bel Air), Metro Manila, Philippines

Bought 2 watches from them and the watches are of inferior quality.

• Posted: Jul 6, 2017 1:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It was too late when I realized it was scam however the transaction was not able to cancel as it was thru a merchant. Wrote in to cancel and received reply said the watch already in shipment, however till to date which is a more than 1 month, there is no sign yet.

Lesson learned. Fyi, the same watch is selling in another online shopping for a
    cheaper price.

• Posted: Jun 29, 2017 5:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Riyadh, Ar Riya?, Saudi Arabia

OMG.. I already paid online last and the next day I have email coming from Valentine Saab
    antoniowatches@shoppingcart.email on June 16.. and then on June 17 I received another email coming from Daftership Noreply noreply@daftership.com ( China ) that the shipment is on its way. Then another email thru EMS China from Shanghai. I was wondering what it is.. because I didn't know that the product is coming from China.

I didn't see this threat before when I search from GOOGLE so decided to give it a go.. Now I just called the courier they didn't have any Idea what is inside of that parcel coming from China.

I don't know how to stop or cancelled it.. Because I am worried that there is not even anything written whats inside of this shipment when I call the courier..

Rodel

• Posted: Jun 25, 2017 9:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mulgrave, Victoria, Australia

It should be noted that while the product and sales might be legit, the overall deal is not as they are simply reselling off of cheaper retailers: A quick reverse image search will show these going on AliExpress (and a bunch of other retailers) for a mere $2.50 with no shipping charge.

• Posted: Jun 25, 2017 2:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

OMG... Im just about to submit payment.. then I was doubt which country Antonio Watches is from.. so I tried google and I found this post ! I have decided to cancel order and quit the page! so scary scam !Thank you for sharing and make us alert !!! Thanks !!!

• Posted: Jun 24, 2017 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore

I just received my 2 watches ordered from the FB page of Antonio's Watches and they are not good, very poor quality. One watch is having a return address to Guangdong China post office, the other one is from Singapore post office.Unfortunately, it is not worth the wait.I felt disappointed.

The actual watches are far from what u can see on their pictures. Cheap and disposable fashion watches.

• Posted: Jul 3, 2017 12:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Yes, agreed.. very poor quality..

• Posted: Jun 22, 2017 11:13 PM by info

Received via email:

"Dear Online Threats Alert,

I stumbled upon your article about the Antonio Watches Scam. Unfortunately, I too was enticed by the Free watch advertisement on Facebook, that I only have to pay the shipping fee per watch. So last May 29, 2017, I ordered $104 worth of merchandise from them. I deeply regretted that decision. Because up until today, 23rd of June, not even a single watch has arrived. I tried emailing them a couple of times to no avail. They sent me tracking details of the products which were shipped via China post and unfortunately, the first set of delivery was tagged as “failed attempt.” The other two delivery batches, however, are said to still be on their way.
    I am deeply troubled and I would like to ask if maybe you can share more details regarding this subject.

Charmaine"

• Posted: Jun 21, 2017 7:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Davao City, Davao, Philippines

Hello sir/madam,

I already purchase the watch for free and I already paid the shipping cost of 13$. Then I email them; where is my watch, no one reply.

• Posted: Jun 20, 2017 2:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kaiserslautern, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Do you have proof that this is an untrustworthy eCommerce Store? Have you received counterfeid goods by yourself?

• Posted: Jul 3, 2017 12:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I received the watch.. poor quality..

Oo wait.. found someone selling something "similar".

• Posted: Jun 20, 2017 6:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands

I have purchased watches from the website and receive cheap imitations. The watches are nothing like what are being shown on the website.

• Posted: Jun 22, 2017 11:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

How many days does it take? Did U get the watch?

• Posted: Jun 19, 2017 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have made a transaction today what should I do to cancel this order?

• Posted: Jul 27, 2017 2:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pittsburg, California, United States

Call your credit card company. Have them connect you with the fraud dept. They will help you.

• Posted: Jun 19, 2017 3:02 PM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transaction and refund your money.

• Posted: Jun 28, 2017 6:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

Is there anyone here who refunded their money?

↓ Show More of the 54 Comments ↓