Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »
Advertisements

Beware of "Apple iTunes Payment Cancellation Invoice" Phishing Emails

2017-06-28T22:53:51 -  +
Beware of "Apple iTunes Payment Cancellation Invoice" Phishing Emails

Apple customers are asked to be aware of fake iTunes payment email invoices (see below), claiming that they have purchased products from Apple's App or iTunes store. The fake email invoices were sent by scammers to frighten and trick the recipients into clicking on the links within them by claiming they need to do so in order to cancel the purchases and get a refund. But, once the recipients click on the link in the fake email invoices, they will be taken to a phishing website that steals personal, financial, and Apple credentials (usernames and passwords).

Please continue reading below.

Advertisements

Therefore, Apple customers who have received email invoices appearing as if they were sent from Apple, should avoid clicking on the links in them. They should instead, sign directly into the iTunes Store on their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV and check their accounts.

Sample of an "Apple iTunes Payment Cancellation Invoice" Phishing Email

From: "Apple ID" <sales.marketing+contact-service .appstore.payment-service@ apps-apotiksupersaver.net>

Subject: [Apple Purchase] Successfully Payment Confirmation Clash of Clans, Box of Gems #175116838085

Date: June 24, 2017 at 4:57:11 PM MST

Invoice

Apple Store TOTAL $49.90

INVOICE DATE 25 June 2017

ORDER ID M2MNSYJ056 DOCUMENT NO. 175116838085

App Store TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE

Clash of Clans, Box of Gems Clash of Clans, Box of Gems

Report Problems Purchase In-App iPhone $49.90

TOTAL $49.90

Apple ID Summary Purchase History Terms of Sale Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2017 iTunes

All rights reserved"

Recipients of the email voices claiming that they have ordered a product they did not, and who have clicked on the link in them, should change their Apple password and contact Apple Support for help. Apple users, the best protection against phishing scams is to avoid clicking on links in email messages, social media messages, and text messages to sign into their online accounts.

Please share with us what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Also, check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any.

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Jun 7, 2018 1:06 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"Från: "AppleID ."
    Datum: 7 juni 2018 17:57:09 CEST
    Till: no_reply@email.apple.com
    Ämne: Pro Cam Progress Order

As per request the item have been approved.
    please check the adjustment from the PDF file.

Regards,
    ShopApp"

• Posted: May 31, 2018 4:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Merritt Island, Florida, United States

I was a sent a scam letter from this place: notreplaysNTJ7qXZs @CoVn8eyz.renotifedyourmail.me.services.secure.notifed.apple.com.securelolita2.com

It said I bought some game or something called 2500 diamonds. I don't ever buy games. And it was at a cost of $49.00. What should I do to protect myself and my Apple 6 phone.

Thank you.

Alaina

• Posted: Mar 26, 2018 8:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Riverside, California, United States

I did not order anything from iTunes. Please stop the order.
    Pat.

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 2:54 AM by info

The email is a fake, just ignore it.

• Posted: Mar 7, 2018 3:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Medway, Massachusetts, United States

I received a purchase confirmation saying I purchased 2500 Diamomds, Mobile Legends for $49.96. I did not

• Posted: Mar 1, 2018 6:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nottingham, Maryland, United States

got email saying I ordered BIGO live stream. I did not . what I do next?

• Posted: Mar 1, 2018 6:10 PM by info

It is a fake, just ignore it.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 6:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kailua, Hawaii, United States

I received a receipt saying I purchased BIGO LIve streaming. Order #MSZS20L7TW, Document #155188033916. This is the 2nd time this has happened.

I also got an email stating my Apple ID was automatically disabled, Case #122222909. Is this also fake?

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 6:32 PM by info

Yes, it is a fake.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 4:50 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States

I also got one of these emails today around 9am on 02/20/2018. I'm so glad that I researched this before clicking on link. Thanks for the info.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 9:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: New York, United States

This happened to me. I got an email saying that I purchased BIGO LIVE for $47.99. It says if I didn't make the purchase visit:
    ITUNES PAYMENT CANCELLATION click link, but link is disabled. It must be fake.

• Posted: Feb 18, 2018 12:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Cabot, Arkansas, United States

we never purchased with a credit card, the Bigo live, 1850 Diamond.

• Posted: Feb 18, 2018 3:23 PM by info

The email is a fake and scam.

• Posted: Feb 17, 2018 8:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Forest, Virginia, United States

I did not purchase BIGO LIE - Live Stream , 848 on February 16, 2018. The order no. shown is MSZS20L7TW and indicates payment was made by credit card.

• Posted: Feb 17, 2018 8:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Forest, Virginia, United States

I did NOT purchase BIGO Live - Live Stream 848. Please investigate and make sure I am not charged for this item.

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 12:40 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hemet, California, United States

I did not purchase #155188033916 at 7:43 am this morning for $47.99

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 1:27 PM by info

Delete the email because it is a fake and scam. Go directly to your iTunes account and check it for discrepancies.

• Posted: Feb 10, 2018 10:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: St Louis, Missouri, United States

when I checked my account I did not have anything listed as this purchase so I am deleting the message

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 9:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Newark, New Jersey, United States

It happen to me and I click on the link. The email said I purchase an itune item. It took me to my apple store and ask for my information on my phone.

It said it was a scam and to verify my information. I filled in everything and It gave me a security code to log in. When I check I did not purchase anything. Is it possible that the scam got my information?

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 9:54 PM by info

Yes. Go to https://appleid.apple.com and change your password.

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 5:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bear, Delaware, United States

it just happen to me; I clicked on cancel, it then saw it was a scam and deleted it right away

• Posted: Feb 4, 2018 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States

I have received them too, and chose to not click on the links.

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 3:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chicago, Illinois, United States

just received my second email showing invoice and order from App store for an app I didn't recognize. I did not click on the visit iTunes Payment Cancellation tab. I didn't even think about this being a phishing scam!!! Word needs to get out! I'm glad I decided to check this out!

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 11:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hempstead, New York, United States

it was billed to felinefem9@aol.com states charged to a credit card does not state the credit card

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 3:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Visalia, California, United States

Well that's exciting, I did click on this farce. What do you recommend?

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 3:37 PM by info

If you attempted to sign into the page you were taken to after clicking the link, please change your password.

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hempstead, New York, United States

Posted January 30, 2018, @6:32 am for BIGO LIVE ORDER#MSZS20L7TW, Document#155188033916 and charged $47.99

I never order this.

Also on January 29, 2018 @ 4:38pm for Mobile Legend 5000 Diamond x1 order#MSC88319YB2 Document#126278668380 charged $50.99 I never order this.

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 12:42 PM by info

The emails are fakes. Do not click on the links in them. Just check your iTunes accounts directly from your mobile device, computer or on Apple's website.

• Posted: Jan 30, 2018 6:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Port Orange, Florida, United States

Same here - received an invoice from something called "Bigo" for 47.99 Since I have not been able to contact a human being at Apple I would kindly request that my fake invoice be voided and that I not be charged for this as well.

Says order # MSZS20l7TW Doc. # 1551188033916 Charge is $47.99

Apparently is a spam - but please confirm that this never was process or that I was charged for this.

• Posted: Jan 30, 2018 7:20 PM by info

Sign into your account on your iTunes account via your mobile device or web browser to verify.

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 4:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Los Angeles, California, United States

I received an email that I ordered a Bigo live stream 048 in amount of $47.99. I did not order or authorize this. Order no on email is MZ830L77W.

I have no phone number to cancel. Please confirm receipt of this email.
    Elaine

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 6:02 PM by info

The email is a fake, just delete it.

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 3:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States

I received an email stating the Apple Store billed my credit card for Big Live @ $47.99. I did not place this order. Please remove this order I’d MSZS2 1551880339. OL7TW 16

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 5:05 AM by info

The email is a fake, just ignore and do not click the links in it.

Always check your Apple account for fraudulent transactions from your mobile device or go directly to Apple's website.

• Posted: Jan 28, 2018 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States

I received an email stating the apple store billed my credit card for "BIGO LIVE @ $47.99. I did not place this order. Please remove this order id: MSZSOL 7 TW.
    Thank you, Dennis.

• Posted: Jan 28, 2018 12:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tucson, Arizona, United States

I received this message from iTunes with a receipt for $47.99. I clicked the link to cancel. but the link said the page was not found. I cannot find a phone number for customer support. I will change my Apple password.

• Posted: Jan 28, 2018 1:03 PM by info

The email is a fake, so not click on the link in it.

• Posted: Jan 26, 2018 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Brentwood, California, United States

• Posted: Jan 27, 2018 9:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: San Francisco (South Beach), California, United States

I did not order this

• Posted: Jan 24, 2018 8:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Wilmington, North Carolina, United States

I received this email today. I sent it to AOL abuse site. I did not open any links. These idiots must think we are a bunch of coconuts.

• Posted: Jan 23, 2018 4:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tampa, Florida, United States

I got an email saying I made a purchase and I do click on the link not knowing I shouldn’t have done this. What can I do now?
    Genie

• Posted: Jan 22, 2018 8:01 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Redmond, Washington, United States

I received an email from iTunes saying I requested a billing for iw.lI which I have no idea what that is. I think someone tried to purchase something using my account. please advise: Leigh Ann

• Posted: Jan 22, 2018 8:05 PM by info

Please post a copy of the email.

• Posted: Jan 21, 2018 10:15 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Los Angeles, California, United States

Is this bogus?

iCloud: 50 GB Storage Plan BIGO LIVE - Live Stream, 848
    1550 Diamond packs
    In-App Purchase $45.99
    Subtotal $45.99
    Tax $ 2.00
    TOTAL $47.99
    If you did not authorize this purchase, please visit: iTunes Payment Cancellation
    Apple
    Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy
    Copyright © 2018 Apple Inc.
    All rights reserved
    1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014, United States"

• Posted: Jan 22, 2018 1:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Elkridge, Maryland, United States

I just received this EXACT Email today, Jan 22, 2018. I went to my apple account online using a computer rather than my phone, entered the order number and found nothing. This appears to be a two-part scam email because within my Apple iTunes account I saw a bunch of phony purchases via the phone, but none via the computer. I did not click on any links. Nonetheless, I am changing my APPLE password.

• Posted: Jan 22, 2018 12:03 AM by info

Yes, it is a phishing scam.

• Posted: Jan 20, 2018 6:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: East Haven, Connecticut, United States

I've received this e-mail twice now and have ignored it. I figured it was a scam and did not click on any links. I will have to change my apple password now I guess.

• Posted: Jan 18, 2018 8:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Marietta (Cumberland), Georgia, United States

I also received an invoice for 49.99 that I did not order it was from the same order number MMNSYJ056 document no 175116838085 this phishing scam is still going on have checked my accounts no charges.

• Posted: Jan 10, 2018 4:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Liberty Lake, Washington, United States

I received an iTunes payment confirmation for BIGO LIVE, 1550, dated January 10 in the amount of $47.90. I do not recognize this purchase, and I was suspicious of the information requested. Please advise me about this “charge.”

• Posted: Jan 9, 2018 8:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, January 9, 2018: Posted to my email this morning was a credit card charge to (email account) for order ID: MSZS20L7TW, Document No: 155188033916, description "BIGO LIVE - Live Stream 848, 1550 Diamond packs for a total of $47.99.

This is not my purchase. I would appreciate a direct response from you. Thank you. Kirsten.

• Posted: Jan 10, 2018 10:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: West Des Moines, Iowa, United States

I got the same exact email

• Posted: Jan 10, 2018 6:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Staten Island, New York, United States

I just got the same thing. ours said 1158pm.. what did u do to correct or fix it

• Posted: Jan 9, 2018 5:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Staten Island, New York, United States

I did not order this item, I don't know how my information got to them for them to charge me for something I know nothing about or what it is.

• Posted: Jan 9, 2018 9:24 AM by info

The email is a fake and a scam. Just delete it.

• Posted: Jan 6, 2018 2:09 AM by info

Here is another scam:
    -- -- -- --

From: Apple
    Sent: Wednesday, 3 January 2018 2:20 p.m.
    Subject: Your receipt from Apple No. 197571228079

DJ Snake
    Song Jenny’s iPad $ 12.99
    Heathens
    Suicide Squad: The Album

Various Artists

Song Jenny’s iPad $10.99
    Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber & MØ)
    Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber & MØ) - Single

Major Lazer
    Song Jenny’s iPad $15.99
    Closer (feat. Halsey) Closer (feat. Halsey) - Single

The Chainsmokers
    Song Jenny’s iPad $11.99

Thunder in the Rain Thunder in the Rain - Single
    Kane Brown
    Song Jenny’s iPad $12.99

TOTAL $ 67.95
    If you haven't authorized this transaction ,click the link below to get full refund.
    Cancel / Refund

• Posted: Nov 29, 2017 8:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Staten Island, New York, United States

I received an email today to confirm my subscription for a Virtual Trainer Pro Exercise workout for 335.99. I didn't give any information but unfortunately did click on the links to try to cancel before reading this on apple. I will change my password, hopefully, that is enough.

• Posted: Nov 20, 2017 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Alexandria, Virginia, United States

I received an email from Apple Store thanking me for buying SMULE Paid Membership. I don't even know what that is! I clicked on iTunes Payment Cancellation but got nowhere! Now I can't access their original email to forward it to Apple. What should I do?

• Posted: Nov 20, 2017 8:07 PM by info

Just delete the email. The phishing website was taken down, but it was not, your account credentials could have been stolen.

• Posted: Nov 10, 2017 4:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Montgomery, Alabama, United States

I received an email today saying my Spotify Music, Spotify Premium is automatic renewal for $89.99. I did not have this subscription at all. There are several underlined things to click on: "Report a Problem", visit the iTunes payment cancellation form, apple ID summary. I clicked on them but said the website was not available. They gave an order number & document no. Now what?

• Posted: Nov 10, 2017 4:14 PM by info

Just delete the emails.

• Posted: Oct 8, 2017 4:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Antonio, Texas, United States

You can always forward the entire email and all it's contents to the Federal Trade Commission: spam@uce.gov

• Posted: Nov 3, 2017 4:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Richmond, Virginia, United States

I received one of the e mails saying I purchased a product that I did not. For 39.99. Said I could cancel so I clicked on it and was taken to another site, not Itunes.

• Posted: Oct 26, 2017 9:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Zellwood, Florida, United States

I was just told I purchased $300 in iTunes. I clicked on it to cancel. I hope I didn't get scammed. I did not purchase anything for $300.

• Posted: Oct 26, 2017 9:45 AM by info

Change your password immediately before your account is hijacked and used fraudulently. Never click on the link in those email messages.

• Posted: Oct 5, 2017 9:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Winnsboro, Texas, United States

I don't have a CR card on iTunes ok and didn't order this this:

"Name of Subscription: PREMIUM Account
    Name of Application: Virtual Trainer PRO : Exercise Workout Fitness
    Content Provider: Virtualtrainer Sweden AB
    Date of purchase: 10/03/17
    Subscription Period: 1 year
    Renewal Price: $335.99
    Payment Method: iTunes account
    The subscription period will automatically renew unless you turn it off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. To cancel automatic renewal or manage your subscriptions, click below and sign in.

Developer's Support Page or Terms of Use: http://www.apple.com/support

and follow the steps

Regards,"

• Posted: Sep 26, 2017 9:49 AM by info

Here is another scam, please do not follow the instructions in it:

"From: iTunes Purchase [mailto:recenticloudorders1@com-limitedsave.com]
    Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 11:54 AM
    Subject: [ iCloud Orders ] at uyahserestore@yahoo.com Japan - transactions not authorized

Transaction From new device

Hello Customer,

Your transaction on Sept 3 with Order ID #1ANSB1121KA005 from [email address] Japan just viewed by our team regarding reported from security system that your Apple ID has used from Japan.
    Please note: this product will be automatically renew until your credit card declined or you cancel this subscription.

Details transactions as below:
    iCloud Storage Order
    Sept 3, 2017 07:35 GMT
    iCloud Storage - 25GB
    2 month $79.99 USD

Your credit card has been sucessfuly charged $79.99 USD. Beginning Sept 3, 2017, you will be charged $39.99 USD plus any applicable tax every month until you cancel your subscription.

Tax $0.00 USD
    $79.99 USD

Payment method
    Credit Card
    Transaction ID 1ANSB1121KA005 CANCEL ORDERS"

• Posted: Sep 22, 2017 7:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lansdale, Pennsylvania, United States

My husband just received an email saying he purchased an exercise equipment from apple iTunes for 399.99. This is scam correct?

• Posted: Sep 22, 2017 8:08 AM by info

Yes, it is.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2017 4:59 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: manageupdatereport@app.com
    Date: September 19, 2017 at 4:15:53 PM EDT
    Subject: Re [Fraud Order] Investigation Recent Order

Apple Store

Dеаг Сuѕtоmег,

Υоuг Аρρlе ID wаѕ uѕеd tо ѕіgn іn tо іСlоud wеЬѕіtе аnd mаκе а ρауmеnt νіа іΤunеѕ Ѕtоге .

Τhіѕ іѕ dеtаіl уоuг асtіνіtу : .

Itеm : Lарtор Аlіеnwаге m15х РС
    Οгdег Τоtаl : $1.234.11
    IΡ Аddгеѕѕ : 123.432.34.132 (121.432.44.21.uѕаѕhор.uѕа)
    Lосаtіоn : Јеddаh,Unіtеd Εmігаt АгаЬ,Ѕаudі АгаЬіа
    Вгоwѕег : Моzіllа/5.0 (Масіntоѕh; Intеl Мас ΟЅ Χ 10_10_5)
    Ρlаtfогm : МасΟЅ

Ѕuρρогt tеаm dеtесt unаuthогіѕеd ρегѕоn hаѕ ассеѕѕеd
    Υоuг ассоunt аnd nоw уоuг ассоunt ассеѕѕ hаѕ Ьееn lосκеd fог ѕесuгіtу mеаѕuгеѕ,
    Υоu muѕt саnсеl thіѕ ρuгсhаѕе fгоm уоuг Аρρlе ID ассоunt ρаgе аt: .
    Сlісκ Ηеге

Ѕіnсегеlу,
    Αρρlе Τеаm"

• Posted: Sep 18, 2017 11:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Camden, Arkansas, United States

I clicked on go to the itunes link, but did not download the site they wanted me to. Am I compromised?

• Posted: Sep 19, 2017 5:59 AM by info

No. You are OK if you did not download and install an app or software, or you did not attempt to sign into the website that you were taken to.

• Posted: Sep 16, 2017 10:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Flushing, Michigan, United States

Here's an email I got on 9/14/17 - and you can bet, It looked JUST LIKE the woman in the photo of your article! OMG!

"This email confirms your purchase of the following subscription:
    Name of Subscription: PREMIUM Account
    Name of Application: Virtual Trainer PRO : Exercise Workout Fitness
    Content Provider: Virtualtrainer Sweden AB
    Date of purchase: 09/14 /17
    Subscription Period: 3 year
    Renewal Price: $399.99
    Payment Method: iTunes account

Developer's Support Page or Terms of Use: http://www.apple.com/support

If you did not authorize this purchase , please visit iTunes Payment Cancellation Form and follow the steps

Regards,
    Apple"

• Posted: Sep 12, 2017 2:03 PM by info

-------- Original message --------
    "From: Apple@order-confirmation.com
    Date: 9/12/17 10:56 AM (GMT-05:00)
    Subject: Your Apple ID Was Just Make a Purchases via iTunes Store

Your Apple ID was just used to sign in to iCloud on an iPhone 7 Plus named "Janna R Colson" and make a Purchases via iTunes Store,
    Order ID : MQXWH9B2BT

Date and Time: September 12, 2017, 09:19 PM PDT ( Indonesia Time )
    OS: (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 10_3_2 like Mac OS X)
    Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

You're getting this email to make sure it was you, If you did not authorize this transaction please Cancel Now by clicking link in the below,

CANCEL NOW

Apple needs to do this to comply with regulatory requirements, We have sent the attachment AppIe_Receipt_MQXWH9B2BT (PDF) For detail your activity,

Apple Support"

• Posted: Aug 29, 2017 12:20 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Order@apple.com
    Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:02 AM
    Subject: Your Apple ID was just make payments Via iTunes Store.

Dear Customer,

Your Apple ID was just used to sign in from iCloud on Chrome Windows
    and make a Payment via iTunes Store.

Order ID : MQXWH9B2BT

Date and Time: August 29, 2017, 10:09 PM PDT
    Browser: Chrome(Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_5)
    Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

To cancel this purchases, We have sent the attachment Apple_Receipt_MQXWH9B2BT (PDF) for detail your activity, Please read AGREEMENT by opening or downloading the attachment

Thank's
    Apple Support"

• Posted: Aug 19, 2017 7:10 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Apple Receipt
    Date: August 19, 2017 at 12:41:59 PM CDT
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject: [Ticket ID: MX814S0S7W] we just want to confirm that you have purchased and all this is almost done

Apple Tax Invoice APPLE ID 77984621
    Shipped to:

TOTAL $749.00 DATE 19 August 2017
    ORDER ID MX814S0S7W DOCUMENT NO. 213157703341
    Apple Bag TYPE PURCHASED FROM PRICE

Images blocked 1x Iphone 7 128 Gb

Order place: 19 August 2017

One Time Purhcase With Credit Card $749.00
    TOTAL $749.00

This Is Not you Click Here To Cancel Your Order..

Apple Pty Ltd. ABN 46 002 510 054. Total Includes GST.

Learn how to manage your password preferences for Apple, iCloud and App Store purchases.

Apple Apple
    Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy
    Copyright © 2017 Apple Pty Ltd.
    All rights reserved"

iTunes New 2017 20 August 2018
    Write a Review | Report a Problem

Purchase In-App Apple Store $99.00
    Subtotal $99.00Tax $0.00

VAT charged at 20% $4.35

TOTAL $103.35
    If you did not authorize this purchase, please visit the iTunes Payment Cancellation Form"

• Posted: Aug 15, 2017 5:29 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"Von: AppIe Notification
    An: buehling
    Verschickt: Di, 15. Aug 2017 20:44
    Betreff: [Order Receipt] Thanks for buying item Family Guy.

Apple iTunes Family
    Family Guy

Family Guy Season 1 - 14

Date 15August 2017

Dear Client,

You have purchased the following family guy season 1 - 14 , Free family guy season 15:

iTunes Family Guy Season 1 - 14

Film iTunes Family Guy

Genre Comedy
    Date of Purchase 15 August 2017

Duration 120 Minutes

Free Family Guy Season 15 1 week

Price $20,99

Payment Method MasterCard .... 1010

If you did not authorize this purchase and free season 15, please visit the iTunes Payment Cancellation

Sincerely,
    The App Store team

For answers to frequently asked questions, visit Apple Support.
    Privacy: We use a Subscriber ID to provide reports to developers.
    Apple

Apple ID Summary • Terms of Sale • Privacy Policy Copyright © 2017 Apple Inc.,
    All rights reserved"

• Posted: Aug 14, 2017 3:16 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: mailupdates@app.com
    Date: August 13, 2017 at 08:28:02 CDT
    Subject: Re: [Fraud Orders] Investigation Recent Order

Apple Store

Dеаг Сuѕtоmег,

Τhіѕ іѕ dеtаіl уоuг асtіνіtу : .

Itеm : Ѕρасе QuЬе
    Οгdег Τоtаl : $68.99
    IΡ Аddгеѕѕ : 190.153.81.31 (31.81.153.190.nеt-unо.nеt)
    Lосаtіоn : Vаlеnсіа, СагаЬоЬо, Vеnеzuеlа
    Вгоwѕег : Моzіllа/5.0 (Масіntоѕh; Intеl Мас ΟЅ Χ 10_10_5)
    Ρlаtfогm : МасΟЅ

Ѕuρρогt tеаm dеtесt unаuthогіѕеd ρегѕоn hаѕ ассеѕѕеd
    Υоuг ассоunt аnd nоw уоuг ассоunt ассеѕѕ hаѕ Ьееn lосκеd fог ѕесuгіtу mеаѕuгеѕ,

Υоu muѕt саnсеl thіѕ ρuгсhаѕе fгоm уоuг Аρρlе ID ассоunt ρаgе аt:

Сlісκ Ηеге

Ѕіnсегеlу,
    Αρρlе Τеаm"

• Posted: Aug 4, 2017 12:34 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: "Apple Purchase"
    Date: August 3, 2017 at 6:34:57 PM CDT
    Subject: If you did not make this purchase.

Receipt APPLE

iCloud: 200 GB Storage Plan

Monthly | Aug 03, 2017

iCloud Storage $21.99

Subtotal $21.99

Tax $0.00
    TOTAL $21.99

If you did not authorize this purchase, please visit iTunes Payment Cancellation"

• Posted: Jul 30, 2017 6:58 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: "servicer@apple.com-investigation-orders-store.receiptful.com"
    Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017, 2:16:19 PM EDT
    Subject: Investigation of your recent order

Apple Store

Dear Customer,

Your Apple ID was used to sign in to iCloud website and make a payment via iTunes Store .

This is detail your activity : .

Item : Space Qube
    Order Total : $68.99
    IP Address : 190.153.81.31 (31.81.153.190.net-uno.net)
    Location : Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela
    Browser : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_5)
    Platform : MacOS

Support team detect unauthorised person has accessed
    Your account and now your account access has been locked for security measures,
    You must cancel this purchase from your Apple ID account page at:

Click Here

Sincerely,
    Apple Team"

• Posted: Jul 26, 2017 8:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Amityville, New York, United States

I didn't know this was a virus and I clicked to report it---unfortunately. what should I do now?

• Posted: Jul 26, 2017 9:42 AM by info

Scan your computer with the antivirus software installed on it.

• Posted: Jul 9, 2017 4:24 PM by info

Here is another scam:

--- SCAM ---
    From: "AppIe Store"
    Subject: [Invoice Receipt] : Fraud transaction on your ID, please confirm your identity
    Date: 9 de julio de 2017, 2:04:20 PM GMT 2