Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
Alerts left arrow right arrow

Beware of "Google FREE Apple iPhone X Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

Comments  +
Beware of "Google FREE Apple iPhone X Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

If you are asked to complete the survey below "Google FREE Apple iPhone X Visitor Browser Opinion" please do not participate in it, because it is a trick to get online users to purchase products, services, complete questionnaires or surveys, by pretending to offer them rewards which are actual advertisements. The fake Chrome Opinion Survey is not associated with Google and the website that displays the survey will receive compensation for the products or services that they have tricked online users into purchasing.

Please continue below.

The main purpose of the fake Google survey being sent by online scammers is to make online users think they will get a reward for taking it, but the rewards shown at the end of the survey are advertisements that the people who have created the survey will get paid for, once the online users purchase the products or services that are being advertised.

The Fake "Google FREE Apple iPhone X Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

Dear user, congratulations!

We want to thank you for being a loyal Google user! Your IP address has been randomly selected to receive a FREE Apple iPhone X.

From time to time we select a handful of Google users to give them the opportunity to receive valuable gifts from our partners and sponsors. This is our way of thanking you for choosing Google as your preferred search engine.

Today is your lucky day! You are one of the 10 randomly selected users who will receive this gift.

To receive your gift, you simply have to complete our short and anonymous survey. But hurry! There are only a few gifts available today!

How satisfied are you with Google?

hxxp://search-engine.awarded.date

Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website that they were taken to are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have been tricked into using their credit card on a fraudulent website. Their banks should investigate, cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund their money.

For online users who have only submitted their personal information, they are asked to be careful going forward because they will be contacted by online scammers who will attempt to scam them.

Please share with us what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Also, check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any.

Remember to forward malicious or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com

and/or ContributionDonate

Would you recommend this article to a friend or family member?
Yes (1) No (0)

Comments, Questions and Reviews
Comment(Total: 200)

To help protect your privacy, please do not post your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information or home address in your comments, questions, or reviews.

Write a Comment, Review, or ask a Question or scroll down to view comments, reviews and questions made by others.

• Posted: Yesterday at 8:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Thane, Maharashtra, India

I got the same but I made a mistake, I entered my address, full name, email, etc
    But when it came to money I did not pay.

• Posted: Yesterday at 3:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I also received a trigger of the same type when I went into to Google Chrome to search for some details...I got a popup message saying I am the chosen one and I must click on the survey and rate how satisfied I was with Google...I clicked on very satisfied.
    I was also told that I would receive a free iPhone and it asked for my card details and within the next one week Rs.3000 was deducted from my account. I had to get my card blocked...however I lost my money.

• Posted: Sunday at 2:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Aizawl, Mizoram, India

Thanks for this post because the 'free iPhone x thing' almost scammed me today.

• Posted: Saturday at 9:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I got the same message. I answered the online questions but I didn't give any personal information. Will that scam harm me anymore.

• Posted: Saturday at 1:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I went through the online questions that I have to fill from that particular website. I have filled my details but at the payment option I Did not full any details and closed the page.Will it be any problems?

• Posted: Saturday at 7:07 PM by info

Yes, you are ok.

• Posted: Saturday at 5:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I sent my card details and I had no money in that account. will fraudulent transactions happen in future?

• Posted: Saturday at 10:05 AM by info

Yes, if money is placed in it. Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Saturday at 5:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I almost sent my card details but the page was turned out, and I had no money in that account. Will fraudulent transactions happen in future?

• Posted: Saturday at 5:09 AM by info

They may attempt to charge your card on a daily basis, but since there is no money, the transactions will fail. But, once there is money, it may go through. So, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Saturday at 8:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi (CGO Complex), India

I also done same right now what I do now...

• Posted: Thursday at 9:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I almost sent my card details, but I had to ask Google if Twitter was a product of Google. Which was one of the questions I was asked. Lol. Thankfully, it wasn't. Then I had to cancel!

• Posted: Thursday at 6:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gurgaon, Haryana, India

yes, I also got this fake message about the iPhone but I didn't enter my card details.

• Posted: Thursday at 10:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I also had been asked for payment. It is really scamming, my brother already thought this is a scam and saved my 1 dollar

• Posted: Thursday at 1:25 PM by info

It is not just $1 dollars that you have saved. The scammers would have fraudulently charged your credit card undetermined amounts whenever they feel like.

• Posted: Thursday at 7:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Durgapur, West Bengal, India

Yes, I got the message from the server reward 9641.

• Posted: Thursday at 4:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I entered all my details but not enter my card details. It鈥檚 problem for me?

• Posted: Thursday at 6:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gurgaon, Haryana, India

yes, its fake so don't enter any card details because I also got this information about iPhones. this fake so be careful.

• Posted: Thursday at 4:59 AM by info

No, but careful going forward because the scammers will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Wednesday at 5:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I just put all my information in, I do not know what to do.

• Posted: Feb 14 at 10:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dimapur, Nagaland, India

Thanks for Information, I just escaped from paying

• Posted: Wednesday at 11:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai (Prabhadevi), Maharashtra, India

Thank u, I too escapped for paying into fraudulent website

• Posted: Feb 14 at 4:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

This link just popped up on my phone and I don't know how genuine they are. I had filled my banking details before verifying...now am so worried, have to alert my bank first in the morning

Below is the link:
    hxxp://r.showphone.club/raffle/en/iphone8s/?brand=Samsung&model=Galaxy

• Posted: Feb 14 at 1:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Patna, Bihar, India

I also got scammed for 1$.but I have no idea about this.

• Posted: Feb 13 at 11:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

Beware of this website.

• Posted: Feb 13 at 11:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon

I got scammed by hxxp://radiuniverse.com for 49$. Beware of this website.

• Posted: Feb 13 at 6:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines

I put my 16 digit #. what should I do?

• Posted: Feb 12 at 10:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

I give my bank details now when I check my ATM $50 was lost. What should I do.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 10:50 PM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transaction and refund your money.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 8:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have submitted my personal information not card detail.now what I do?

• Posted: Feb 12 at 11:13 AM by info

Just be careful going forward because you will be contacted by the scammers, who will attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Feb 11 at 7:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kolkata, West Bengal, India

I have submitted my personal information as well as my debit cards details.please help me out .

• Posted: Feb 11 at 8:15 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 10:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

I already submitted my bank detail. And my 50$ in my card inside was lost. Is still possible that next month they will steal again my money even if I didn't give my bank details. I know now that is a scammer

• Posted: Feb 12 at 10:49 PM by info

Yes, the scammers will continue to fraudulently charge your card. Contact your bank for help

• Posted: Feb 11 at 5:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I got a message like that and I gave my debit card number. can they take all the money account?

• Posted: Feb 11 at 5:54 AM by info

Yes, they can. Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 9 at 11:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Vilnius, Vilnius County, Republic of Lithuania

I got such message, when tried to change my engine surch.

• Posted: Feb 11 at 3:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I also receive the message and continued the survey. anyway I didn't pay the shipping cost

• Posted: Feb 9 at 9:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Herndon, Virginia, United States

Good day I entered my debit card detail before I knew it was a scam msg. Hope am save.

• Posted: Feb 10 at 3:03 AM by info

Report it to your bank.

• Posted: Feb 9 at 12:27 PM by an anonymous user

I already submitted mine, please what should I do now

• Posted: Feb 9 at 1:07 PM by info

If you have submitted your credit card information, please contact your bank for help, otherwise just be careful next time because the scammers will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 10:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

I have submitted mine too. I pay for 1$ shipping. And when I check my balance they get 50$ not 1$. 馃槶 what should I do? Does my money can steal all even though next time. I will not sign anymore what bank details they gave.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 10:52 PM by info

Yes, they will continue to fraudulently charge your card, so contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 9 at 10:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Egbe, Kogi, Nigeria

I just got a survey by google, filled it in correctly and I was promised an IPhone X....it felt too good to be true, so I googled it and found out it was rubbish.

• Posted: Feb 9 at 5:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria

yea, I got the notification that I have gotten a free iphone x, and I was worried because there was no effort on my part, it was too good to be true, so I google it and found out it is a scam. Thank you google.

• Posted: Feb 9 at 2:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kochi, Kerala, India

yeah I to got like iPhone for $1 then with doubt I had searched in google then I got to know this is a scam thanks for helping me "www.onlinethreatalerts.com" for saving my details

• Posted: Feb 9 at 2:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

They also ask for credit card details. Please beware not to provide such information. Though their claim looks enticing enough and looks so real and professional, be careful not to fall victim. Do not provide your credit card details no matter how tempting it may be. Beware!

• Posted: Feb 8 at 12:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I was also asked the same question & I entered my Credit Card Details. Then some message came in Spanish & said in that language as " Transaction unsuccessful."

Then I searched on Google for - iphone for 1 $ for frequent Google Users & noticed it as a scam."

Then immediately Blocked my Credit Card.

Pune , India

• Posted: Feb 8 at 3:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia

I can't believe I almost fell for this trick. my friends should see this

• Posted: Feb 7 at 5:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kabul, Afghanistan

it means it is not true, after the submitting the form we did not got any iphone.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 11:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I also gave my details, can you help me? I don' t know what should I do.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 8:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Port Louis, Port Louis District, Mauritius

Thank-you for sharing.

I had it twice in 2 days (and did not click) but I was wondering how that page was served.

The time I had it today is when I clicked on a link on my own website. So I am like to know whether it's a "malware" located either on my computer (being Linux OS I doubt) or on my website/server.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 9:23 AM by info

It is on your website or web browser. It can be a malicious advertisement displayed using Javascript or browser extension.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 5:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

thank you very much for advertising to us about this worthless work

• Posted: Feb 6 at 9:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mymensingh, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

• Posted: Feb 7 at 12:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

• Posted: Feb 6 at 12:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India

well ,then the comments are also fake ??

• Posted: Feb 6 at 10:31 AM by Shekhar74 from or near: Bolpur, West Bengal, India

I have received this:

hxxp://reward8381.lite-trk-server4.loan/
    Thank you for your participation, we have the following products today: Tuesday, February 6, 2018.
    You may choose only (1) product from the list below.

...
    Apple iPhone X

Quantity: 1
    Regular Price: $999
    Limited time: $1
    Click Here
    LikeCommentShare
    143

Alex Goodwin Thank you!!!
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 Just Now

Sam Bailey Boom!
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 Just Now

Brandy Douglas #happy
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 Just Now

Aidan Parkinson Today I've received my iPhone via mail, still can't believe it, thank youuuuuu!!!!
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 Just Now

Jordan Morrison Damn I hit the watch but there was no Chance left to claim :(
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 Just Now

Benjamin Power OMG IT CAME TODAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 Just Now

Sam Lewis how do I get the mystery prize . I want that instead of money
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 Just Now

Owen Edwards Still waiting...
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 Just Now

Jade Fuller Fantastic! I've never won anything before, but I hope I will be as lucky!!
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 February 6, 2018

Charlie Reynolds I couldnt believe it that I actually won. It was my dream to have an item.
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 February 6, 2018

Eric Stokes Mine has just arrived today. Thanks for the iPhone!!!
    Like 路 Reply 路 路 February 6, 2018"

• Posted: Feb 6 at 10:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Harare, Zimbabwe

• Posted: Feb 6 at 6:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra (Ashiedu Keteke), Greater Accra, Ghana

Thank you for this article. I just received an opinion survey message from newlimitedoffer.com urging me to answer questions and claim an apple iPhone x .

And they added hilarious conditions
    1. Pay 1$ for shipping cost.
    Blah, blah blah

This is totally absurd, fake etc.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 3:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Malacca, Melaka, Malaysia

Coincidentally or on purpose the target zone are Africa and Asia region. Perhaps these conmen had easier prey from these places than in more developed country where the iPhone sells cheap and people are more rational.

• Posted: Feb 5 at 7:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Alapan, Calabarzon, Philippines

I already gave the details also. what should I do to cancel it..pls help

• Posted: Feb 5 at 5:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Yaound茅, Centre, Cameroon

A free gift doesn't come with a price. I think they need the bank card info to get into peoples accounts.

• Posted: Feb 5 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

I got excited at first and realized that when I asked for a bank card number, I realized that it was a fraud.

• Posted: Feb 5 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

I too received the messages but I didn't know all the details they were asking, so I have not submitted the details.

• Posted: Feb 5 at 9:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo (Colombo Division), Western, Sri Lanka

I already gave that details. What should I do now?

• Posted: Feb 5 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rodriguez, Calabarzon, Philippines

I was asked some stuff about Google, like who is the founder, where is the headquarters of Google, when it was established. It also says that my phone blackberry 10 (I'm using a z10 blackberry) is selected. So, I almost believed in it. but when I was asked about the details, I realized its a scam. Please do something to get rid of it.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 5:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Oshikango, Ohangwena, Namibia

I also went along with it

• Posted: Feb 4 at 11:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kitwe, Copperbelt, Zambia

Me too blindly .

• Posted: Feb 4 at 3:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I also suffering from this scam but it looks like so real I am too happy to apple x but need help to fill forms they r asking for credit card numbeR so I understand that is a scam, gandu

• Posted: Feb 4 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kigali, Rwanda

Hi.
    I saw the scam and didn't know it was fake.I did all the steps and saw this post a little too late.

What can I do?

Can they steal my money?

Plz help

• Posted: Feb 4 at 5:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I only put my address on the blank but I did not click on the button to conform it . What should I do

• Posted: Feb 4 at 6:15 PM by info

Nothing.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 3:26 PM by info

If you have submitted your credit card information, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Benton, Arkansas, United States

I went through, gave name, address, phone number and email, but when it started asking me to accept the deals I backed out to the first page. Since this appeared through the Apple news app, I could not make it go away. It wasn鈥檛 in the browser. So I deleted the news app and reinstalled, then I was ok. Since I backed out did any of my information get through.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 2:58 PM by info

Your information may have went through. But, once you didn't enter any credit card information you are ok.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 11:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

I entered my account details, how can I protect my debit card though it asked for my credit card, I just only entered my debit card account.

kindly help me on to this

• Posted: Feb 4 at 12:01 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

how can I block notification because every time I open my uc browser it appears

• Posted: Feb 4 at 12:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

yes they just ask me to enter my visa card info, thank for this article

• Posted: Feb 4 at 10:40 AM by info

Uninstall UC browser and reinstall it.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 9:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I also filled it.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 7:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I Fill all questions and what can I do now.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 10:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan

I don't have any visa card so what can I do now?

• Posted: Feb 4 at 7:41 AM by info

If you have submitted your credit card information, please contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 7:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Woow, I almost got tricked to this fake iPhoneX winner... with a congratulation in my chrome browser. I was asked to partake in a survey about Google performance. And on the next stage, I was asked for my details which included names, email, and next is the bank details. I hope I won't be a victim

• Posted: Feb 4 at 7:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I completed their survey but then they ask for payment through credit card. before filling that I was thinking let first check is this true or a scam and my doubt was correct, it is a scam; thnx guys for this information

• Posted: Feb 3 at 6:35 PM by an anonymous user

I got this same message asking me the exact same questions to win an iPhone X, but on my UC Browser, not Chrome. I did the survey hurriedly and excitedly and was in the process of filling out my details when my instincts kicked in and I decided to do a quick search for past winners, only to it's fake all over the internet. Thank You very much for this information.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 4:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thanks dear
      It helped

• Posted: Feb 3 at 10:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan

I have faced same problem

• Posted: Feb 3 at 3:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Thank you Allah I am safe .. Thank for you ..All credit goes to you Admin Love you 馃挅

• Posted: Feb 3 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

IF we entered our personal details but not the card number, Is there any serious problem ?

• Posted: Feb 3 at 3:13 PM by info

No, but the scammers will contact you and attempt to scam you. Therefore, be careful going forward.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 1:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tirana, Qarku i Tiranes, Albania

I complete the box where is asked about the numbers of credit card. Could they steal my credit?

• Posted: Feb 3 at 3:09 PM by info

They can only steal your credit card info if you have entered and submitted it.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 11:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Angono, Calabarzon, Philippines

this scam keeps popping at my chrome browser, how can I remove it?

• Posted: Feb 3 at 12:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I really want to thanks google to warn me and safe me

• Posted: Feb 3 at 12:07 PM by info

The pop-ups maybe coming from the websites you visit, or from a malicious Extension installed in Chrome browser. Try removing Chrome extensions that are unknown to you, or the ones you are not using.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait

This is the link of this fake advertisement. Shocks I'm almost done with the survey but decided to check if it is real.

hxxps://radiospick.net/cc/iphonex18/

• Posted: Feb 3 at 7:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

Ohooooo...thank.god. I didn't filled up my card details..as my younger brother was excited..to fill up all details..and to win this fake reward..but I doubted n checked that site..thanks 4 u guys..I became aware of this scam...

• Posted: Feb 3 at 10:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

thanks man,

they asked me for survey too just now
      I think that I should check about it because no one give anyone something that type and iPhone, no way

• Posted: Feb 3 at 7:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I was going as they said but suddenly this idea popped into my mind tha I should check about it. So it was a SCAM and now it all clear !
    Thank You!
    Shehryar

• Posted: Feb 3 at 5:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

thanks for giving such alerts.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 4:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have received exactly the same message, was offered a free IPhone X reward for my IP loyalty with GOOGLE, and I was about to claim and mention my card details, but I first searched about it and found that it was a scam. Thanks God, Finally I dropped the idea. . .
    The message was from: (www.ebooki.cc) beware of it...

Thanks!

Anwar.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 6:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines

I have received exactly the same message, was offered a free IPhone X reward for answering the Google Chrome survey. and I was convince and gave them my card details. What should I do? I am panicking!

• Posted: Feb 3 at 7:40 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 4:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chandigarh, India

thanks I just got saved by u guys, I thank u for this, keep up the good work.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 5:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thanks. Before doing payment I just searched of it then ended to your website; you guys saved me from being fooled. Thanks again.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 4:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

today this message also came too me and I would submit them my detail but I really don't know my father card detail. I type wrong code and do not get next step and confirm payment

thank good that I dont know my card number

• Posted: Feb 3 at 3:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kigali, Rwanda

hxxps://ebooki.cc/a/iphonex/payment.php

I received the same message. but I got worried when it comes to add ur credit card.

Thanks for warning us.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 2:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Quatre Bornes (Ebene CyberCity), Plaines Wilhems, Mauritius

Found the same message filled in the details but was asked to make a 1 USD$ payment. Never proceeded further.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 1:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines

HI I'm from the Philippines and I just received the same message 2 days ago and I continued filling up, I even purchased it paying 1$ as stated, I gave my credit card info to purchased it. I think i'm in big trouble now and i'm so worried right now. I don't know how much will they get from my credit card. What should I do?? Pls help me if possible.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 4:02 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 2 at 11:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo (Colombo Division), Western, Sri Lanka

Presently I receive this msg I fill all details. Now I'm what to do

• Posted: Feb 2 at 11:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: General Trias, Calabarzon, Philippines

I recently received a message exactly like that and I fill it all up at the same time; my account details except PIN code. now Tell me if its a kind of scam?

• Posted: Feb 3 at 2:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

The link address :hxxps://ebooki.cc/a/iphonex/payment.php

• Posted: Feb 3 at 2:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

I got the same today :) Is it a scam? I didn't fill my card details.

• Posted: Feb 2 at 9:32 AM by an anonymous user

I was sent a message like that but I sent them the details of my ATM though without the card pin. I actually know that I don't even have up to the $1 they demanded.
    Now, I want to know if they will be able to access my account should I fund that account which details I have sent to them.
    Thanks for making me know that its a scam.

• Posted: Feb 2 at 9:35 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 2 at 8:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

in my case only type my name, address, phone, then I get a payment page... I didn't give any card details...that time I doubted it and searched in google about this...and I came here.....any phone? plz tell

• Posted: Feb 2 at 6:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gaborone, South-East, Botswana

I got he same thing,luckily I forgot I dont have that much money since I use pula

• Posted: Feb 2 at 6:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

I almost typed my card number and then checked this site to see.
    Thanks for this vital information.

• Posted: Feb 2 at 4:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines

Hi, I got the same message. The problem is, I already gave details of my card? How can I block it?

• Posted: Feb 2 at 6:26 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 2 at 3:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia, Greece

Thanks a lot!
    I was ready to fill the form..

• Posted: Feb 1 at 11:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I got same msg....thanks google for saving us from such fraud

• Posted: Feb 1 at 10:46 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ulan Bator, Ulaanbaatar Hot, Mongolia

I got this message,
    but verified by ebooki.cc with secured site
    is this fake too?

• Posted: Feb 2 at 3:12 AM by info

Yes, it is a fake.

• Posted: Feb 1 at 10:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I also saw this type of msg on my computer screen but I did not give any bank details

• Posted: Feb 1 at 9:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune (Camp), Maharashtra, India

Was very helpful, saved me a scam thanks

• Posted: Feb 1 at 8:27 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Binangonan, Calabarzon, Philippines

I was able to put my name there.. didnt get to confirm on the credit card tho.. good thing I pressed back to change something and I couldnt return.

• Posted: Feb 1 at 5:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Davao City, Davao, Philippines

I gave my bank details how to retrieve it

• Posted: Feb 1 at 6:35 PM by info

You cannot undo sending your information

• Posted: Feb 1 at 4:15 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Redding, California, United States

Hello, I had just gotten a "scam" on the iPhone X. But my was a bit different than the letter above. Mine was from Shasta county education. is it the same thing as what you're talking about?

• Posted: Feb 1 at 4:55 PM by info

Yes, it is.

• Posted: Feb 1 at 2:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

I just saw this post too ... at first was excited but wanted to confirm if google is indeed giving away freebies. the same format up there and they got my ip address. Thank you for saving my a** and time

• Posted: Feb 1 at 9:59 AM by an anonymous user

I almost give some of my personal info to this one but when I start to realize how high is the price of that phone right now I start to think twice and ask Google again about this promo. Good thing that I read it from you.
    thanks man

• Posted: Feb 1 at 9:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Daly City, California, United States

I saw this just mins ago, in my case, it was a compensation for Opera Mini users in my country Nigeria. I already knew such promos are fake so I took my time to feed them with fake information. at the end they requested that I pay 1$ for shipment cost, lol...! Anyways thanks so much for this information. :-)

• Posted: Feb 1 at 9:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

It happened to me but I trusted opera's privacy so much that I believed the scam. But why would you guys allow such scam with all your huge privacy. I'm totally disappointed, I guess I should be afraid to store any information on Google now since it's privacy is a bit shaky.

• Posted: Jan 31 at 10:15 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Why do you let such fake ads on your search engine? I respect google how it provides privacy to its user. but, scammer got a new way to sniffing. please, you must fix it else google users will get shorted away.

• Posted: Jan 31 at 9:50 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

What is the problem if I did it? And what I am supposed to do now?

• Posted: Jan 31 at 6:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Braintree, England, United Kingdom

I had the same thing as the one for my friends and it waz almost causing me heart problem and I finally came to this site and am good and well now so I say thanks let them continue.

• Posted: Jan 31 at 3:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Moriki, Zamfara State, Nigeria

Thanks very much. I thought as much.I've been receiving the message for past one week.something keeps telling me its a scam.I checked my gmail account, no mail to that effect. So I conclude it's a scam

• Posted: Jan 31 at 10:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bacolod City, Western Visayas, Philippines

Thanks for the information..I was almost tricked..I filled up their form but I was able to searched for its validity until I came up to this site..thanks a lot..God bless

• Posted: Jan 31 at 8:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I have received some questions when im surfing on google....they questioned me that are you satisfied from google...then which feature you like..and so on..at the end they ask me that there is gift of iphone x for u for only 1$...and ask me about some impormation to give...your are dealing with this?

• Posted: Jan 31 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Antioch, Tennessee, United States

It is a scam; please do not go for it

• Posted: Jan 31 at 7:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jounieh, Mohafazat Mont-Liban, Lebanon

hxxp://mitademo.com what aboit this page,they stole 4$ from me

• Posted: Jan 31 at 9:56 AM by info

The website is a scam.

• Posted: Jan 31 at 3:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

Thank you guys I was surprised that I got iphone x but thanks to you I am saved

• Posted: Jan 31 at 1:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

aaarrrrgghhh... can't believe I fell for this! (new mom - I blame the lack of sleep)

My alarm bells finally went off when I reached the payment page, which is where I stopped. However, I now realise that they have my details [*face-palm-plant!*]

Besides blocking the flood of spam emails I expect I'll be receiving soon, is there anything else I can do to remedy the situation?

I've got a good anti-virus - TOUCHING WOOD!!

Would appreciate advise.

• Posted: Jan 31 at 4:52 AM by info

There is nothing you need to do if you did not give them your credit card information.

But, if you, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Jan 31 at 1:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia

Thanks be to God that I read your post, almost fall a victim.
    I tried to pay with my verve ATM card but they rejected it an demanded for MasterCard or Visa Card, I just decided to confirm online before I make payment through my MasterCard.
    it looks real, but thank God.
    this people needed to be stopped.

• Posted: Jan 30 at 7:13 PM by info

Text message from (707) 731-6570:

"Congrats! Thanks for being loyal customer always. As a Thank You, an Iphone X is reserved for you. Go to hxxp://goo.gl/q5xcfT to finish last step."

• Posted: Jan 30 at 6:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Port Orange, Florida, United States

Pls how do I stop this

• Posted: Jan 30 at 7:21 PM by info

Flag the email as spam so they are automatically sent to your spam folder.

• Posted: Jan 30 at 5:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo (Colombo Division), Western, Sri Lanka

how to cancel the cost they take by the credit card

• Posted: Jan 30 at 6:41 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the fraudulent website and refund your money. You may need to change your credit card to prevent them from continuously charging it.

• Posted: Jan 30 at 5:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo (Colombo Division), Western, Sri Lanka

how to stop this

• Posted: Jan 30 at 6:40 AM by info

You cannot, but you can help by sharing this article with other to help warn them.

• Posted: Jan 30 at 4:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sharjah, Ash Shariqah, United Arab Emirates

it just happened to me and when I entered all my details it asked me to put my card details in, but thanks God I googled it and read your article.

Thanks

• Posted: Jan 30 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user

also happened to me a few minutes ago from opera mini!

• Posted: Jan 30 at 3:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

I got this too. Your cell suddendly starts vibration for a second and this page pops up which says, "Congratulation. You are our Lucky Visiter at Google. Complete the survey...."
    They give you a survey related to Google chrome. Ask for your name and address. And then ask you to pay $1 to get a chance to win iphone X.Here a facebook page gets appended where people are commenting...omg I got this ..and the likes.

So better be aware of such scams.

• Posted: Jan 29 at 5:44 PM by an anonymous user

can this message be used to track me down? I have written my name and address already.

• Posted: Jan 29 at 6:36 PM by info

The scammers do not want to track you down, what they want to do is to scam you. So, they will contact you and attempt to trick you into sending them money or more information, so just be careful going forward.

• Posted: Jan 29 at 7:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

What should I do when I receive such an article?

• Posted: Jan 29 at 2:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Hi, I also got this kind of thing when I'm searching on google web

• Posted: Jan 29 at 8:30 AM by info

Just delete or ignore it.

• Posted: Jan 29 at 6:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Binan, Calabarzon, Philippines

Got this message. Im alert and not interested. Its scam! Beware whoever receive this, for free Iphone X. Pls spread!

• Posted: Jan 29 at 5:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Saturday night they said I am a winner of an iPhone x but have not receive the phone.

• Posted: Jan 29 at 3:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nelson, New Zealand

Same thing happen to me today after submitting my detail. I am about to give them ATM card detail but thank God I got a SMS my card is not valid.
    Beware people!

• Posted: Jan 28 at 10:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

Hi, I have just fill up the form,but I stop when come to payment. I only provided my email account, full name and address. Is there any harm for me? Tq

• Posted: Jan 29 at 4:49 AM by info

• Posted: Jan 28 at 5:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I completed their survey and deposit 1 dollar by giving them my card number .... kindly tell me is it harmful in the future...

• Posted: Jan 28 at 5:11 PM by info

Yes. The scammers will continue to randomly charge your card. Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Jan 28 at 4:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I also fell into this trap and went all the way to pay for shipping. I keyed in the wrong postal code and realized what I had done but it was too late because the small database had been submitted. I felt anxious that my little mistake was going to make me lose my gift, Pfft! I tried to sign in again so I could key in the right postal code and it showed that my email had been registered already so a second purchase couldn't be made.

However, it still showed the same number of products available as the first time I saw the site despite its warning that another happy customer was going to get it and that I should hurry. Later that day, my bank sent me a message that money had been deducted from my account for that purpose, making it all the more genuine. Still not sure about it, I googled the authenticity of such promo only to see this. Oh well, that iPhone x gift would have been really nice.

• Posted: Jan 28 at 1:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

One is located at:
    hxxps://organizejobs.net /h/iphonex10/?transaction_id =5a6e1efbe9f1d3000194cee3&subid=23

• Posted: Jan 28 at 10:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

I received SMS from this website, is it very dangerous.

• Posted: Jan 28 at 10:17 AM by info

Yes, they are ok. So, do not follow the instructions in the message and you will be ok.

• Posted: Jan 28 at 7:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

they did same thing with me and asking your card number and for shipment pay 1$ in order to get iphone X.

• Posted: Jan 28 at 2:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Santa Rosa, Calabarzon, Philippines

They are at: hxxps://radiuniverse.com/ iphonex9/payment.php

• Posted: Jan 27 at 10:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Juan, National Capital Region, Philippines

I receive a message from google too.. how to report this?

• Posted: Jan 27 at 11:53 AM by chris1434 from or near: Ba帽ga, Soccsksargen, Philippines

I got the same message too..google please do any action to stop this kind of scam

• Posted: Jan 27 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ba帽ga, Soccsksargen, Philippines

I got one of that email. How can we determine if the email is a scam?

• Posted: Jan 27 at 9:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rivne, Rivnenska Oblast, Ukraine

I got the same message a few minutes... it's so cruel)
    The message was from: hxxp://prntscr.com/i6cnyy

• Posted: Jan 27 at 4:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pasig, National Capital Region, Philippines

hahaha, I thought it was real. thanks

• Posted: Jan 26 at 8:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

thanx; got 2 like these

• Posted: Jan 26 at 6:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Castries, Saint Lucia

Thanks for posting this! Received one two minutes ago.

• Posted: Jan 25 at 10:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I received the message 5minutes ago asking me for my account details. Thank God I was not so anxious to get cheap stuff. Google really needs to do something about this.

• Posted: Jan 24 at 6:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sampaloc, Calabarzon, Philippines

I just received this message few minutes ago..but when online payment was ask, I did not proceed in entering my atm card info..it stated that iphone x is available for only 1$..good thing I googled about this hoax..

• Posted: Jan 24 at 8:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Muscat, Muhafazat Masqat, Oman

I received some message but I don' t get answer

• Posted: Jan 24 at 6:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Katsina, Katsina State, Nigeria

I was scammed last week 20th Jan.2018 on same situation .

• Posted: Jan 24 at 8:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ahvaz, Khuzestan, Iran

This scam happened to me on 24.01.2018

• Posted: Jan 24 at 2:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia

Got the same just now. please google, do something

• Posted: Jan 23 at 11:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Paranaque City, Calabarzon, Philippines

It just happened to me earlier. I just answered the survey and registered but didn't purchased it for $1 using any card. at last I thought it was a scam. Cause it needed a ATM card number or code to purchase it. What would be possible cause? Id registered my name email place but didn't purchased it at the end.

• Posted: Jan 23 at 8:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

I received same message. I tried answering their questions. But after that, it requires my card details and information. So, this was only a scam. Beware of this way of scam.

• Posted: Jan 23, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Lahug, Central Visayas, Philippines

I just received a same popup message today. Hope Google worked to stop this kind of scams.

• Posted: Jan 23, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Polonnaruwa, North Central Province, Sri Lanka

I want to thank you Google.I am very happy when I ask that I get an iPhone X. Thankfully Google gives me the right information and get rid of a scam.

• Posted: Jan 22, 2018 by an anonymous user from or near: Panadura, Western Province, Sri Lanka

today, eventually I had that fake offer. Event the date was wrong. today is Tuesday but they say it is Wednesday and actual IP address not connected to google service it's just a trick and DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS.

Submit Comment Write Your Comment, Question or Review

All comments, questions or reviews will be examined for derogatory or indecent statements, spam or malicous code, before they are posted on this website.