Is "Yeah Save VIP" an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Is "Yeah Save VIP" an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Would you share this Article with others?

"Yeah Save VIP" or YSVIP, located at yeahsavevip.com, is an untrustworthy Chinese online store. Online shoppers run the risk of receiving counterfeit or knockoff products, or nothing all from this suspicious online store.

"Yeah Save VIP" at www.yeahsavevip.com

Yeah Save VIP at yeahsavevip.com

200 W El Camino Real, San Francisco, CA 94040

yeahsavevip

YSVIP

Yeah Save VIP

Unsatisfied customers who are unable to get their money back from "Yeah Save VIP" are asked to contact their bank and open a dispute to have their money refunded.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• April 7, 2019 at 6:23 AM by an anonymous user from Maslak, Istanbul, Turkey

Hello. My order number:Yv53464

My order is not coming, it’s around 5 months.

You told me my money is back but it’s not coming.

What are you doing? Please help me.

• April 5, 2019 at 4:36 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I ordered and paid for my item on November 24/2018. I have not revived any product or a refund $39.99 US.

I’ve had no response from the company at all, They are definitely a fraudulent company.

• March 20, 2019 at 3:48 AM by an anonymous user from Hatfield, England, United Kingdom

I ordered a bedding set in November, they sent me head phone.

I contacted them and they sent them in error and would send me my bedding but still didn't receive my item so I asked for refund and they said it would take about 4 weeks.

This was 6 weeks ago and still not received a refund, what do I do know?

• March 20, 2019 at 6:25 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• March 15, 2019 at 9:34 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

I placed an order for 2 Suits and got headphones today - placed the order in December and received these stupid headphones today 15 March 2019! Totally pi***ed off!

• March 12, 2019 at 8:00 PM by an anonymous user from San Pedro, Cundinamarca, Colombia

good afternoon, since December make a purchase with you but to date I have not received the order.

• March 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM by an anonymous user from Germantown, Maryland, United States

I ordered a blanket set. It never arrived. I contacted them and they offered a coupon to other sites which appear sketchy. I asked for my refund and they are insisting they are legit. No refund and it has been since December.

• March 7, 2019 at 6:49 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Omg!

Same thing happened to me! I ordered two Donna cover bed sets on the 23rd and 24th November 2018.

Apparently they got lost in post... contacted Australia Post and this company and they agreed to send out replacements on the 26th January 2019... still waiting.

Emailed them and they said sorry parcels got lost (again) and they said here is a coupon for other websites... it is now March 7th 2019.

• June 8, 2019 at 3:07 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Same thing happened to me! And PayPal would not refund me, as they sided with this fraudulent seller! It's utter b/s.

• March 7, 2019 at 6:52 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• March 7, 2019 at 9:44 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I paid through PayPal, so I opened a dispute. Went to check progress and noticed nothing there...no open OR closed cases, nothing.

So I've reopened one again last night. This time hoping to get results.

• March 14, 2019 at 11:06 PM by an anonymous user from Pontiac, Michigan, United States

Good Luck, PayPal denied my case.

• February 25, 2019 at 12:03 AM by an anonymous user from Pontiac, Michigan, United States

I have a package that was ordered well over 2 weeks.

It was shipped thru EMS.

It shows the boxes dispatched as of 2/14 and 2/16.

The tracking status simply states its in my home town and out for delivery but that the delivery scan was never completed.

Also states contact the sender.

We're not sure what company will actually be delivering my packages.

Can you please help me locate my missing package

Tracking #XU098057482CN

• February 25, 2019 at 2:34 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded, since website cannot be trusted.

• February 20, 2019 at 7:33 AM by an anonymous user from San Jose, California, United States

I ordered duvet and I got earbuds. Never got refund. I’m not alone. Fraud.

• February 11, 2019 at 8:48 AM by info

Received via email:

"Subject: Yeahsavevip online store

Hello.

I have been device's by this site.

I have ordered and payed a jacket and they send me a cap.

I have claimed and they answered in Chinese and no more answer.

Please identify them as cheaters also.

Best regards,

João"

• February 6, 2019 at 11:20 AM by an anonymous user from Schaarbeek, Brussels Capital, Belgium

Big gang scammers, you ordered and never get anything on. Always think something .. has been waiting 3 months. A real shame!

• January 30, 2019 at 1:57 PM by an anonymous user from Vélez-Málaga, Andalusia, Spain

Hi, can anyone tell me how I could contact them, without having to register? Thank you.

• January 30, 2019 at 1:54 PM by an anonymous user from Vélez-Málaga, Andalusia, Spain

Hello, I am one more of the people scammed by this page, 2 times nothing less one paid by PayPal and another one by car.

I believe that the one of PayPal I will not lose it although it still has not arrived to me, that I have been deluded, the hazing of has closed a Facebook, this happens to me for not informing me before, I hope that someone can remedy.

• January 27, 2019 at 3:05 AM by an anonymous user from Ryders Green, England, United Kingdom

I'm completely disgusted and so upset found this website via Instagram so a**umed it would be legit ordered the faux fur bedding paying almost £50 back in November and still haven't received it after reading a few of the reviews I realise I too have been sent counterfeit fake "Beats" headphones.

I'm currently speaking with them via email and will try anything I can to get this scam artist website shut down. Completely and utterly disgusted

• February 7, 2019 at 8:34 AM by an anonymous user from Pontiac, Michigan, United States

OMG! The same exact thing happened to me!!! Saw on Instagram, thought they have to be legit. I ordered the faux fur bedding in November, too. They deducted the money from my debit card and I didn’t hear anything. I emailed them multiple times, then all of a sudden it said my package was delivered. It was NOT!

They said they would reship my order...never received it. I have emailed, I have contacted my post office and now I guess my bank. VIP did not say to open a dispute though?

• January 30, 2019 at 4:29 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I ordered the faux fur bedding set too off Instagram! Social media should not post ads and if they do make sure they are legit! As I was purchasing this my my flat for this year thinking I got a cheap deal! Instead I got more problems with money to deal with!

• January 23, 2019 at 4:21 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

What I ordered was not what yeahsavevip store send to me.

On 6th of December, I ordered for Autumn leather men casual shoe @ $34.99 USD with confirmation #YV53029.

I wrote a mail to them to confirm the good and they supply me the tracking number RP124402620CN.

On arrival of the good here, the content is not the leather men casual but headset @ $18 USD.

They scam me.

• March 15, 2019 at 9:37 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Same happened to me!

• January 22, 2019 at 10:23 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

My husband ordered a comforter and after almost a month we checked the status of our order and it was supposedly sent back because the address wasn't correct. Theres no way that happened. So we're waiting for a refund.

• February 17, 2019 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from Ashford, Connecticut, United States

same happened to me on 2 comforter sets back in Nov 2018; still no refund after many emails for request of my refunds back to my bank card, but still no refund.

• January 21, 2019 at 2:29 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I ordered a suit and I received a ear phone. I reached out to them and the last response I got was; do you need the original order or do you need to cancel? I checked earlier today and the site is down. I contacted PayPal; and they're investigating.

• January 16, 2019 at 1:33 PM by info

Received via email:

"Good morning

I just want to report that the shop on subject is a scam, I have ordered 3 piece wedding black suit instead of receiving it I received earphones and they don't reply to me when I asked them.

The order number is #YV5308, tracking number RF590410946SG.

Kind regards"

• January 14, 2019 at 10:28 AM by an anonymous user from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States

I was also scammed. Here is the address they listed on their website:

200 W El Camino Real, San Francisco, CA 94040. On Google Maps, it looks like a residence.

Their Paypal information is: Yedao Technology Co., Ltd. email: bluecattle@outlook.com

They are corresponding with me, with no resolutions at: support@yeahsavevip.com

They just keep telling me they'll send me the correct product, but never do.

• January 15, 2019 at 11:38 PM by an anonymous user from Surat, Gujarat, India

They are doing the same with me...sending mails saying they have dispatched the product but no product arrives. ...this site is a scam...

• January 14, 2019 at 9:34 AM by an anonymous user from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States

I also ordered two duvet sets worth around $40 each and got 2 sets of cheap headphones instead. And it took almost a month to get those. They are responding to my emails, but have done nothing but give me the run around so far. I do not think they are going to refund or send what I ordered.

• January 22, 2019 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from Mexico City, Mexico

This happened to me, my order was a fleet jacket and received a piece of sh*t hear phones.

• January 14, 2019 at 3:21 AM by an anonymous user from Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

This website will not deliver what you order and pay for. From every single review I read, they instead send very cheap headphones to all customers.

I ordered two duvet sets worth €40 each and I got 2 sets of cheap headphones ... like everyone else that left a review.

Absolute scam!

• January 13, 2019 at 10:04 AM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

This site is fraudulent. I ordered a jacket and I received a tracking number saying my package was on the way for over 2 months.

On arrival, alas! They delivered some kind of earpiece. I went online to track again and it showed delivered. OMG!

• January 12, 2019 at 1:54 AM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

They are a scamming mob. I also paid for a fluffy doona cover in November... And this little box turned up with a pair of broken earphones in them so I threw them away.

I emailed them asking for what I paid for and they say to me take a photo of what they sent me. I've emailed them so many times.. How do I get my money back?

• January 12, 2019 at 6:54 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• January 11, 2019 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

I order bedding on black Friday too. Still have not received. When emailed about it got tr ax cling # I invaded.

When asked about it I got earbuds also. When asked about it sorry wrong order will reship yours. Here it is January and still no order. I'm out of options what do I do now?

Joann from tn

• January 11, 2019 at 4:39 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• January 11, 2019 at 7:29 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"Regarding YeahSaveVIP

Dear team,

It has been over 1 month since I have been following up with this company about an order that I had placed with them.

It is very evident that their management is extremely shady. Here's why,:

- They do not sign their name in emails.

- I receive different information from different employees about my package. (Clearly a cover-up)

- It is very strange that their company is still running considering they have conned so may people.

I fear that if we question them too much they may retaliate with anger (since we can catch them on their lies and scams so easily).

I think it is important to let people know of this so they do not get caught in their web too.

I do not know what can be done about them but making people aware is a good option.

Thank you for your time. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Regards,

Anam"

• January 7, 2019 at 8:57 AM by an anonymous user from Hartlepool, England, United Kingdom

I have been scammed. I ordered a coat which was advertised on Facebook from this company after weeks of waiting and contacting I received a parcel which contained a cheap set of earphones. My emails are now being returned.

• January 10, 2019 at 10:04 AM by an anonymous user from Rw 02, Jakarta, Indonesia

The same thing happened to me. I ordered a luxury bed sheet set, and I received that rubbish earphones also. Sent them email to complain.

They replied, sorry for the wrong item sent to me due to high demand of the earphones and said that they would resend my stuff, asked me to wait for the tracking number.

Few days later I got the tracking number, but it was invalid. I don't know where to complain or ask for help. I just considered it as "I help them to buy their coffins".

• January 9, 2019 at 7:56 AM by an anonymous user from Needham, Massachusetts, United States

Me too, I ordered a 3 piece of Mens Suit, and I received a cheap bluetooth earphone. I opened a case in Paypal, which was turned in Seller's favor, I called Paypal and they re-open it.

Seller emailed me back saying for me to check with Post Office, I did and they confirmed a small package delivered in my 10"x4" mailbox.

• January 7, 2019 at 10:36 PM by an anonymous user from Perham, Minnesota, United States

Same here, ordered three fur duvets. Received cheap earphones! I opened a dispute.

• January 6, 2019 at 12:30 PM by info

Received this bounced email:

"From: PostMaster <PostMaster@yeahsavevip.com>

Date: 30 December 2018 at 15:35:33 GMT

Subject: Bounce from yeahsavevip.com

Sorry, the message you sent was returned The following information about this email:

Returned email Subject: Order not yet arrived Time: 2018-12-30 23:35:24 Cannot send to support@yeahsavevip.com

Rebate reason recipient (support@yeahsavevip.com )

There is not enough mailbox space to receive your mail.

Solution Please inform your recipients to clean up the mailbox space or remove the large attachments in the message. You can also report this bounce to your administrator. In addition, you can also click here for more help with bounce."

• January 4, 2019 at 6:21 PM by an anonymous user from Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom

How did this happen to us guys??! We don't know any more what's real and what's fake.

On 24 November 2018 I have placed my order and a MONTH later I received beats earphones!

Please let me know if you find out if we can take our money back!Thank you

P.s That's a lesson for all of us :-/ ;-)

• January 9, 2019 at 11:28 AM by an anonymous user from Detroit, Michigan, United States

I received beat earphones too and I order a bed cover set and you can’t get your money back, you have to go thru your bank

• January 6, 2019 at 1:19 AM by an anonymous user from Catania, Sicily, Italy

Same thing happened to me on November I ordered a bedspread and after a month I received chinese beats earphones.

I contacted PayPal.

• January 5, 2019 at 4:03 AM by an anonymous user from Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, Romania

The same happened to me. Received earphones. From Singapore.

• January 3, 2019 at 11:40 PM by an anonymous user from Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER-Yeah Save VIP" at www.yeahsavevip.com. I ordered a comforter set, and received a knock off set of wireless headphones! No communication back from seller until I disputed seller with PayPal since I had no tracking info several weeks after I ordered as gift for Christmas!

2 weeks after Christmas, a pair of fake headphones show up. This company is a fraud... they have the nerve to offer partial refund to resolve dispute with PayPal. I paid $33.99 they offer $23.00! I am now fighting with PayPal to receive a full refund....Beware and spread the word about this company!

-MLF

• January 3, 2019 at 6:24 PM by an anonymous user from Madrid, Spain

Has anyone managed to get their noney back from these theives!?

• January 2, 2019 at 9:33 PM by an anonymous user from Omaha, Nebraska, United States

I am just now receiving my "blanket" that I had purchased back from Cyber Monday. This bedding set is a knock off brand of beats headphones!

Has anyone received or figured out a way to get their money? Please let me know. I'd appreciate it!

• January 10, 2019 at 10:10 AM by an anonymous user from Rw 02, Jakarta, Indonesia

Same here. My mistake, I never check the website. Can't track down the company or the location.

• December 30, 2018 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

I ordered bedding on 26 November 2018 and received a counterfeit set of ‘Beats’ headphones on 24th December 2018.

I have sent emails, pictures of the headphones and their packaging and screenshots of my original order.

I have received a reply from Yeahsave asking for more pictures but every time I try to message them, I get an automatic reply which looks like this -

很抱歉您发送的邮件被退回,以下是该邮件的相关信息:

被退回邮件 主 题:Fwd: 来自yeahsavevip.com的退信

时 间:2018-12-29 19:25:19

无法发送到 support@yeahsavevip.com

退信原因 收件人(support@yeahsavevip.com)邮箱空间不足,不能接收你的邮件。

解决方案 请通知你的收件人清理邮箱空间,或去掉邮件中的大附件。 您也可以向管理员报告此退信。

此外,您还可以 点击这里 获取更多关于退信的帮助信息。

I have put this into Google translator and it’s a bounce-back email informing senders that the Yeahsave mailbox is full and they are unable to receive any more messages.

I’ve paid them £31.00.

• December 29, 2018 at 8:16 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

The same thing happened to me.

• December 29, 2018 at 6:51 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

This company is an absolute con DO NO BUY! Ordered a duvet set they advertised on Instagram, emailed them three times and they came back and said it had been shipped when it arrived it was very cheap earphones! This company should be closed down.

• December 29, 2018 at 6:17 AM by an anonymous user from Liverpool, England, United Kingdom

I have a similar issue. I ordered a thick leather jacket on the 21 November 2018, I have just received the cheap imitation beats earphones. I am just going to open a dispute with PayPal.

• December 28, 2018 at 9:48 PM by an anonymous user from Roanoke, Virginia, United States

So so disappointed! Ordered bedding a month later headphones and now emails are being bounced back... having to report issue to the bank.

They had no issue responding to my emails until I received the "package" now nothing.

• December 28, 2018 at 11:42 AM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Same story. Ordered a bedding set on 11/24/18 and received damaged Dr Dre Beats wireless headphones (that my son said were a knock off) on 12/24/18.

My email to the company bounced with a message saying their mailbox is full. No doubt it is, with emails from angry customers!

But dang, their Instagram ad looked so good! :(

• December 27, 2018 at 11:20 PM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Bought a bedding set on November and they sent me earphone. Scam online website!

• December 27, 2018 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from Enschede, Overijssel, Netherlands

Bought a bed spread at the end of November, just received earphones.

They’re scammers and thieves. I’ve send my complain to the PayPal and I’m requesting the money back.

• December 27, 2018 at 11:29 PM by an anonymous user from Artarmon, New South Wales, Australia

Hi, I bought 2 bedding sets and got the same parcel as you did.. cheap head phones!

I paid through PayPal so I have escalated a dispute and should get my money back.

They have emailed me numerous times and the most current one they say that maybe my parcel went missing so they are sending another one! pffft... too late.

Already disputing it and if they do send it and it arrives.. I'm keeping them and the money for the harassment!

• December 27, 2018 at 8:32 AM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I ordered a bedding set after numerous inquiries they said it was mailed on 11/29/18 and sent me a traacking# which never left the facility... then I get 25 emails since december 23rd saying it is on the way... what did I receive? A cheap pair of wireless headphones!

I tried to contact the company and they are bouncing my emails in CHINESE! SHAM SCAM THIEVES!

• December 25, 2018 at 3:51 PM by an anonymous user from Huntington, West Virginia, United States

We ordered a bed spread and a month later we received ear phones.

They do not respond to email inquiries.

Their product tracking does not work.

This is a fraud.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY OR WEBSITE.

• December 23, 2018 at 11:44 AM by an anonymous user from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

They are a fraud. The deduct money for suits and the send earphones instead. A BIG SCAM

• December 23, 2018 at 7:12 AM by an anonymous user from Akron, Ohio, United States

I ordered a suit. A few days ago I received cheap Bluetooth headphones instead. I will be contacting my bank to dispute the charge.

• December 21, 2018 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from San Juan, Puerto Rico

I bought them a jacket on November 26 and at that time I did not know anything the jacket. I paid for it and now I am learning that it is not reliable and I can even lose the money.

• December 22, 2018 at 9:34 AM by an anonymous user from Ceské Budejovice, Jihoceský, Czechia

I bought a jacket from them and suit on November and at the end of the day I received earphones. I didn't know this development at the time of my order.

• December 20, 2018 at 8:54 AM by an anonymous user from Nicosia, Cyprus

I ordered and paid guilt cover from them and today they send me hands free! Fake shop.

• December 20, 2018 at 3:39 AM by an anonymous user from Chalandri, Attica, Greece

Unfortunately, I was deceived when I bought a costume from Greece for 26 euros and they sent me a pair of handsets. I need to close this page, it is a scam.

George.

• December 20, 2018 at 7:36 AM by an anonymous user from Nicosia, Cyprus

Same to me... why they still open?

• December 19, 2018 at 9:32 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I ordered x2 duvet set with Black Friday sale as it appears so have heaps of others.

I hadn’t received anything until yesterday these fake beats by Dre headphones came but didn’t link to this company but assuming it’s them.

A lot of money lost to this and around Christmas when we need it most. So will I now need to contact my bank about this?

• December 19, 2018 at 9:40 PM by info

Yes, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 19, 2018 at 2:14 PM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I ordered a duvet bedding set on Black Friday and it is 12-19 and they still haven’t shipped it.

I emailed them about 2 wks ago for tracking and they sent me tracking # but it was all In Chinese. I will be calling my bank today for these fraudulent charges.

I hate that they can get away with stuff like this especially at Christmas when u know ur little girl would have loved this and now it will be nearly impossible to find this now before Christmas!

• December 19, 2018 at 4:05 AM by an anonymous user from Kartal, Istanbul, Turkey

I bought men's coats at yeahsavevip.com.

Yesterday the headset came!

Already the cargo tracking number was also not working!

This is fraud!

• December 18, 2018 at 9:02 PM by Scgma08 from Jefferson, South Carolina, United States

I too ordered 4 bedding sets on Black Friday. I hadn’t received a shipping number so I emailed them from my private email account and they did respond with shipping info. What I received today was head phones. I just emailed them again through PayPal demanding my money back and am waiting for a response.

• January 16, 2019 at 6:33 AM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

Hi, any luck with a dispute via paypal?

• December 18, 2018 at 4:26 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I ordered jacket from them on 23.11.18. Today is 19.12 and nothing from them yet.

• December 18, 2018 at 3:36 PM by an anonymous user from Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland

Thieves and scammers, I ordered a jacket and I sent the headphones. I'm going to the police tomorrow.

• December 17, 2018 at 4:42 PM by an anonymous user from Galloway, Ohio, United States

Biggest scam ever!

• December 16, 2018 at 1:34 PM by an anonymous user from Detroit, Michigan, United States

Horrible site, it’s a scam.

• December 17, 2018 at 1:18 AM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, Delhi, India

It is a scam? I ordered a 3 man suite and I got hearphones instead and they are not even replying to my email

• December 13, 2018 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I ordered 4 suits, they refunded 3 then sent me a cheap headphone; lucky I paid by PayPal. they also have another site called buyxu which I purchased a suit; they would not accept PayPal.I paid by visa, heard nothing, my bank has cancelled my visa, scammers.

• December 13, 2018 at 7:28 AM by an anonymous user from Detroit, Michigan, United States

I ordered a bedding over 3 weeks ago, no contact from them made yet as to tracking number of my order or shipment.

Emailed them several times no response. Kooks fraudulent

• December 12, 2018 at 10:02 AM by an anonymous user from Exeter, England, United Kingdom

I ordered the flease duvet set in cream 3 weeks ago and it has not arrived.

• December 11, 2018 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain

It is a scam...receive fake headphones.

• December 10, 2018 at 10:14 PM by an anonymous user from Cremorne, Victoria, Australia

like the other comment here, I bought a suit and they send fake headphones.

JOKE AND SCAM!

• December 10, 2018 at 12:48 PM by an anonymous user from Amersfoort, Utrecht, Netherlands

they are cheating people! I ordered a jacket and got nothing worth the USB cable! I paid 30 euros! ridiculous! do not buy in this store! I can not get my money back!

• December 10, 2018 at 12:59 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 9, 2018 at 4:20 PM by an anonymous user from Rome, Lazio, Italy

I made an order on 27 November but I can not get back the seller. I see at what point is the delivery.

I do not know how to address this, does anyone knows something about it.

• December 9, 2018 at 5:04 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 8, 2018 at 5:28 AM by an anonymous user from Dayton, Ohio, United States

they have no site or at least when I put in order number they say it does not exist.

• December 7, 2018 at 8:16 AM by info

Received via email:

"Hello,

I have purchased on this site and I can get no answer or feedback from them.I was played?

Thank you.

Valter Tavares

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Yeahsavevip <support@yeahsavevip.com>

Date: quarta, 28/11/2018 à(s) 21:27

Subject: Order #YV51850 confirmed

Yeahsavevip

ORDER #YV51850

Thank you for your purchase!

Hi Valter Morete, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

View your order

or Visit our store

Order summary"

• December 5, 2018 at 1:28 AM by an anonymous user from Mecca, Makkah, Saudi Arabia

That mean my money is gone.

• December 5, 2018 at 4:30 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 3, 2018 at 10:16 AM by an anonymous user from Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan

Scam, same problem. Money gone and no response

• December 3, 2018 at 6:31 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

watch out for this site: www.yeahsavevip.com

I have ordered Men's Plaid Autumn Business Formal 3 Piece Suits on 23/11/2018 against full payment. Till now the status is not despatched. Several emails sent to the customer care but no reply. this is a fraud.

you can google the address in America;(200 W El Camino Real, San Francisco, CA 94040) it is an eatery outlet.

No mincing words its a fraud.

• December 10, 2018 at 11:02 PM by an anonymous user from Cremorne, Victoria, Australia

I bought similarly and received fake headphones. it was not a missent item but a scam. I bought 2 suits so I should expect another fake headphone unit. I lodged a complaint with the bank 2 weeks ago and done another today.

• December 3, 2018 at 5:43 AM by an anonymous user from Madrid, Spain

I have order a jacket on 29 of nov 18 , and no shiping info have been sent to me, but I have paid with PayPal and I have already talk with PayPal and they are look to get my money back.

Never buy online with your credit card, use PayPal.

• December 3, 2018 at 2:47 AM by an anonymous user from Mothihari, Bihar, India

I have ordered a winter wear on 27/11/2018 against fill payment. Till now the status is not despatched. Several emails sent to the customer care but no reply. It appears to be a fraud.

• December 1, 2018 at 11:54 AM by an anonymous user from Oak Park, Illinois, United States

This site"www.yeahsavevip.com/" is a scam. I ordered the item on 21 Nov 2018.

They never shipped the item and no refund. Don't waste your money.

• November 29, 2018 at 9:55 PM by an anonymous user from Speedway, Indiana, United States

Please dont order anything on this website, yeahvip , they such a big great SCAM

• November 29, 2018 at 1:42 PM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Scam, scam, scam. No one going to send anything but they charge your card.

Everyone have to report this to the bank coz they keep charging your card; don’t trust any company on Facebook.

• November 29, 2018 at 1:35 PM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Scam, please no one purchase anything from this company scam.

• November 29, 2018 at 12:33 PM by an anonymous user from Brasov, Romania

Hello!

I’ve got the same problem. I didn’t get any answer to my emails, my money is gone and I don’t know what to do. I placed the order a week ago, and nothing.

• November 29, 2018 at 5:26 AM by an anonymous user from La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States

Total scam! Do not use! They take your money and run.

• November 28, 2018 at 1:11 PM by an anonymous user from Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I ordered a coat a few days ago and it's still waiting to be processed. I emailed the company and I'm still waiting on them to get back to me...3 days later.

I may as well chalk my 31.99 dollars up as a lost.

• November 28, 2018 at 8:35 AM by an anonymous user from Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States

I ordered a bed set yesterday and the money has already been taken out of my account..how do I stop them from taking more money due to them having my card info

• December 10, 2018 at 11:45 PM by an anonymous user from Cremorne, Victoria, Australia

speak with your bank to open up a complaint

unfortunately you will get a completely different item. most likely a cheap $1 electrical item like fake headphones or a usb

they will post something like above out of you, dispute it with your bank

• November 28, 2018 at 5:38 AM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

I'm still waiting for my bed set

• November 27, 2018 at 10:18 PM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

I still haven't gotten my bed set yet...

• December 10, 2018 at 11:43 PM by an anonymous user from Cremorne, Victoria, Australia

• November 26, 2018 at 6:30 PM by an anonymous user from Cremorne, Victoria, Australia

yeahsavevip.com is a scam. no communication, no reply and no shipping details sent.

DO NOT buy from this site.

Had to go to bank to report the payment.

• November 25, 2018 at 9:59 PM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

I bought a bed set.. wanted to know how long it going to take to get it...

• November 27, 2018 at 11:38 PM by an anonymous user from Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States

I'm also about to buy a bed set, but I didn't recognize the website and looked it up. Have you gotten an updates?

• November 26, 2018 at 2:31 PM by an anonymous user from Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados

Can you let us know when you receive it, if you receive it?

• November 27, 2018 at 6:04 PM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

I have not gotten it yet.

• November 25, 2018 at 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from Denver, Colorado, United States

Is there anything more I can do than open a dispute claim with my bank? I made a purchase earlier and am trying to cancel before it's shipped. But after reading about the site, I don't think I'm going to get an email back.

• November 27, 2018 at 2:35 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Should I give it a few days before reporting as a scam?

• November 25, 2018 at 1:18 PM by info

Because they are untrustworthy, you cannot take their word that they will cancel and refund your money.

They may tell you your order has been canceled but will still charge you and may continue to charge your card without their consent.

Is "Yeah Save VIP" an Untrustworthy Online Store?