"MySupergoodss" is an Untrustworthy Online Store

"MySupergoodss" is an Untrustworthy Online Store

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

"MySupergoodss" at www.mysupergoodss.com is an untrustworthy online store. Online users who shop from the untrustworthy store run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all.

Please continue reading below.

"MySupergoodss" at www.mysupergoodss.com

Adilaka at www.mysupergoodss.com

Support@mysupergoodss.com

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

Please continue reading below.

• Mar 19, 2019 at 4:35 PM by an anonymous user from Gillette, Wyoming, United States

I ordered two cabinets and paid in full and received nothing. Email does not respond phone does not work and costumer support doesn't either. Fraud!

• Mar 18, 2019 at 9:47 PM by an anonymous user from Woolloongabba, Queensland, Australia

I got the same here in Australia. Have been to my bank and they are handing it to the Australian federal police.

• Mar 11, 2019 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from Austin, Texas, United States

I ordered the Craft Cabinet back in Jan. They have my money, I have nothing.

• Mar 15, 2019 at 12:39 PM by an anonymous user from Carlsbad, California, United States

Me too. Just contacted my bank because their phone number is disconnected. I'm gonna file a claim against them.

• Mar 1, 2019 at 6:04 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

If the logistics status has not been shown,we are packing and have not started shipping, we expect you to receive the goods within 7-15 days, please wait,thanks for your patience

I guess all of you have seen the above day after day when you’re checking for your item. I hear you I understand I’m with you going to my bank to see if I can do a dispute

• Mar 1, 2019 at 5:43 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I have been trying to get in contact with these people for well over a month. They said the cost for my item would’ve only been $59 instead they took out $89 from my account. I still have not received my item nor has anybody replied to me.

I really wish I would’ve seen this ad prior to as I would never have sent anything to them. I am ready to go to the police now let the Better Business Bureau know about it and anyone else that I can tell. I’m feeling very fast rated and Andrea at this time and it actually makes me not want to purchase anything online anymore.

• Feb 28, 2019 at 2:59 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

Wish I saw this before February 1st. I ordered 2 stretchable shelves and have yet to receive them.

I have emailed the company from my personal email and on the support at their website with no responses except the auto response on the ones sent from my personal email.

Yesterday I tried to call them only to learn their telephone number listed on their website is disconnected.

• Feb 21, 2019 at 1:55 AM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I have also ordered a craft cabnet from this company and have had no results. I am asking my bank to assist me with a refund.

• Feb 22, 2019 at 8:29 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I also ordered this item. I have not received the item. I have tried to contact them but the site is now down, and unable to contact them.
      From Canada

• Feb 21, 2019 at 11:07 AM by an anonymous user from Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I also ordered a craft cabinet for $59.98 US Dollars and nothing. I will be asking my bank to also assist me with a refund.

Sad.

• Mar 22, 2019 at 10:34 AM by an anonymous user from Westlake, Ohio, United States

I also ordered the craft cabinet. It is a no show.

• Feb 19, 2019 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I ordered the craft cabinet from an Instagram advertisement. A month had gone by and I'd received nothing. I sent them an email, and received no response. I finally went to call them, only to find their number has been disconnected. I've filed a dispute with my credit card copy.

• Feb 11, 2019 at 6:47 PM by an anonymous user from Cantonment, Florida, United States

I purchased a craft cabinet, and to date have received no invoice or product. How am I supposed to get my money back?

• Mar 1, 2019 at 5:49 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I have also ordered the craft cabinet they told me my cost would be $59 instead they took out $89 from my account. I have made many attempts to contact them via email they have replied telling me not to worry that I would receive my product.

It is now been way over a month still no word no cabinet out of money I am really p*ssed about this. I do a lot of online shopping and god for bed now it has completely deterred me from even doing this again. I will go to my bank and let them see for themselves what has happened. I wish I would’ve seen This long before.

• Feb 18, 2019 at 1:47 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Hi, I ordered one as well and not heard anything.

• Feb 11, 2019 at 10:03 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• Feb 8, 2019 at 2:08 AM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I purchased a cutting machine off them in December for $49.99 USD, purchased through their facebook ad.

To date I have received nothing...no receipt, not product and no response to 2 emails that have been sent to them.

To make anyone thinking of purchasing from them to be aware.

• Feb 6, 2019 at 3:02 PM by an anonymous user from Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada

On January 22,2019 I ordered 2 stretchable cabinets at the cost of 59.00 each. With taxes and rate exchange total of $164.00.

I have sent then 2 emails on their own site ( which they give a customer complaint form to type in and forward to them) requesting a reply or refund. To date nothing.

I have taken a picture of their site and all the emails I sent them. I will wait a few more days and will contact my visa company.

They are aware of this , I have them involved. With the proof I have and my visa being charged they will consider this a fraud and get my money back.
    I can't believe that face book allows this to happen.

Companies selling products with no intensions of being honest.
    I am so angry.

• Feb 5, 2019 at 4:29 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I ordered a stretchable shelf but nothing has arrived .

• Feb 6, 2019 at 12:28 PM by an anonymous user from McMinnville, Tennessee, United States

I did too and have yet to receive anything. I ordered it on 1/26/19.

• Feb 4, 2019 at 3:34 AM by an anonymous user from Arroyo de San Serván, Extremadura, Spain

Hi, I ordered a stretchable wardrobe in mysupergoodds, it seemed like a good idea to work and have all the materials sorted (I make babies reborn), well, I ordered it in mid-January and nothing.

I contacted them twice to ask when I would receive it without getting an answer, today I wrote again telling them that it is a scam and that I am going to take legal action, so they have answered me. They say that my order has not yet been sent, that I will receive it between 7-15 days (in my order it appears "processed", from the beginning).

I do not think they send anything anymore, I paid with Visa, do you know if you can recover the money?
    Thank you.

• Feb 4, 2019 at 7:56 AM by info

Yes, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• Jan 27, 2019 at 5:15 AM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

I also got a pop-up for the stretch desk showing $59.99 x originally 599. Too good to be true so I googled mysupergoodss and found this site.

So glad for this service. I read all your comments.

You should all see if your credit card company you used to purchase can help. I know with American Express as long as it’s within 120 days they will cover you!

I always use Amex for online purchases because of it.

Good Luck and sorry these crooks got y’all. And FB needs to block their advertising!

• Jan 26, 2019 at 3:04 PM by an anonymous user from Des Moines, Iowa, United States

Do not use this site. We ordered a refrigerated coffee table and received a cheap watch

• Jan 25, 2019 at 3:45 AM by an anonymous user from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Also, the phone number they give us is disconnected.

• Jan 23, 2019 at 8:00 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Was just about to order the stretchable shelf but noticed that they had spelled supergoods with an extra s on the end.. ie supergoodss so thought I'd better do some research first.. Glad I did. Will not be ordering anything from them thanks to all your reviews, you have saved me many sleepless nights.. Thank you people hope your problems are resolved quickly.

• Jan 24, 2019 at 11:01 AM by an anonymous user from Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Likewise. I have a desk armoire with a fold-out desk. I'm planning to go to the Scrapbox site, and order their various slides and bins and such, and do my own set up. I'm glad I checked this out - not sure what promptd me to do so.

• Jan 23, 2019 at 10:30 AM by an anonymous user from Wausau, Wisconsin, United States

I ordered a stretchable shelf on the 19. They had my order and said it was prossing. It's been the same thing since the 19. Then I seen all these and tried to cancel my order. Still same thing in prossing. Wish I had done more digging before I ordered. But mysuppergoods never showed till I checked my checking account

• Feb 3, 2019 at 6:01 PM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Please let me know if you receive your Stretchable Shelf. I order same Stretchable Shelf on Jan 19 and still says processing and I emailed them & they told me to be patient.

• Jan 23, 2019 at 11:59 AM by an anonymous user from Taylor, Michigan, United States

I was just about to get that. Please let me know if it arrives... Or if you get a refund.

• Jan 22, 2019 at 3:54 PM by an anonymous user from Rising Sun, Maryland, United States

I always get it at Facebook to, and there show pictures from The Original Scrap Box, for $59.98 and on the page scrap Box with the same model there charge $1,995.00.

• Jan 22, 2019 at 1:56 PM by an anonymous user from Smithville, Texas, United States

I have been trying to purchase a shelf and have given 3 credit cards which the site says there is a problems with the transaction. Now they have my credit card information and I don't know what to do.

• Jan 22, 2019 at 7:23 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Contact your bank straight away and tell them what has happened. You need to let them know so they can block any fraudulent use of your credit cards.

• Jan 21, 2019 at 9:13 PM by an anonymous user from Lindenwood, Illinois, United States

I had saw an ad on facebook, and I just wanted to see how true this company was. Thank you for helping me to realize its too good to be true! Greatly appreciated!

• Jan 21, 2019 at 9:12 AM by an anonymous user from Rome, Lazio, Italy

Facebook must check the site that advertises! ATTENTION, the prices are very attractive and that's why I did a search first and unfortunately it's as I thought: THE WEBSITE IS NOT RELIABLE. Thanks for your help.

• Jan 2, 2019 at 6:03 PM by an anonymous user from Roseville, California, United States

Same as all of the other comments. Ordered Coffee Table on November 1st and paid for '3-5 day express shipping.' It's January 2nd and nothing has arrived, support email gives a generic auto-response, and phone number is fake.

Reporting as fraud to my credit card company. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS WEBSITE.

• Dec 26, 2018 at 1:39 PM by an anonymous user from Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky, United States

Beware!

We usually do our homework but failed this time to do a check before ordering and sure enough -- placed the order on December 6 ....nothing.

Not an email order confirmation, no way to reach the company...nothing.

But they immediately took our money from our account.

So today we filed a fraud report with our bank.

Don't order from this place!

• Dec 27, 2018 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from Fenton, Michigan, United States

We were done the same way. I even pd extra for faster shipping and did not receive my order, wish I had seen this before I ordered!

• Dec 24, 2018 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I ordered a jack, pump and tire wrench set from "MySupergoodss" in early Nov. never received anything it is now Dec.24.

• Dec 23, 2018 at 9:38 AM by info

Received via email:

"I know for a fact that the first two websites I'm gonna list are fake because I’ve Never gotten my items ordered. The third website charged us two different times for a $99 item, the first charge was for $179 and the second one was for $229. The websites are www.vaticramsote.com, www.mysupergoodss.com, and www.beohot.com.

Their telephone number: 1-626-456-6688"

• Dec 21, 2018 at 3:34 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ordered stand up bike desk, took my money. No item delivered..email address and phone number are fake.

• Dec 20, 2018 at 10:15 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I also ordered 2 of these table as gifts. Thought it was a great deal. Now I know why.

Still didn't get anything.

Credit card company says I need to wait a bit longer to make sure It's just not late.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

• Dec 20, 2018 at 2:16 AM by an anonymous user from Madrid, Spain

I ordered coffee table on December 2, since then I sent emails for tracking number and they directed me a page that did not indicate anything, since yesterday no order appears and the page is redesigned and I no longer appear as a registered client.

The pity is that they deceive you by the offers of Facebook