No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Bookfeen is a Fraudulent Online Content Streaming Website

Bookfeen located at www.bookfeen.com is a fraudulent content streaming website. The website which claims that online users can read their favorite or the best ebooks online at any time, anywhere on all their devices, is similar to the fraudulent website: www.bookfeen.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website (bookfeen) run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions.

Bookfeen is a Fraudulent Online Content Streaming Website

About Bookfeen

www.bookfeen.com

Questions? 1-866-721-1880 | info@bookfeen.com

They (bookfeen) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodically charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books, and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to bookfeen.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• November 12, 2020 at 12:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Prahran, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I have just found this group have been ripping me off for $70 a month for the past three months.

B******s.

• October 21, 2020 at 4:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

I didn't register for it and they took 70 from me

• September 23, 2020 at 1:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Jizan, Saudi Arabia

can you cancel my acount with your company bookfeen.com. You took my money of $74.95.

please close my account as soon as possible

• September 23, 2020 at 2:00 PM by info

Cancel the charge they are charging and get a new one to stop the unwanted charges.

• June 10, 2020 at 10:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Bromley, England, United Kingdom

Complete scam. Not only do they charge you monthly, they don't issue invoices or promotional mail; so as to not alert of you of its presence. The only way of spotting it is to read your bank statements carefully.

• May 23, 2020 at 3:10 PM by info

"Does bookfeen keep charging a credit card forever. How do I stop it from charging the credit card? I already tried cancellation of the account but it didn't work"

Received via email.

• May 12, 2020 at 4:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Nelson, New Zealand

It appears bookfeen has hijacked a voucher registration system for Countdown - a large New Zealand supermarket ...

They attempted to lodge three small US$ transactions. Fortunately for me, my bank was onto it straight away. The bank has stopped one of the transactions, demanded refunds on the other two, canceled my card and issued a new card all on a typically quiet christchurch evening.

All good, now

• May 2, 2020 at 9:55 AM by info

"Hello Team

Can you cancel my account with your company ASAP please.

Your company bookfeen.com have stolen $124.11 from my back account. I want my account closed immediately.

I will involve the police if need be.

Yours kindly

Maryanne A"

Received via email.

• March 27, 2020 at 10:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Cambridge, England, United Kingdom

potteraudio.com occasionally forward you bookfeen.com if you choose to sign up.

• April 23, 2020 at 6:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

Put a stop to this and taking money from my account is a fraud

• February 13, 2020 at 6:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

Yes they took money from my account for both Bookfeen and fastmediaz.

• March 19, 2020 at 10:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I am not sure about whether they will charge me, since I did not yet received the charges, however, I did signed up with my credit card for a free book PDF. The web page disappeared and turned into another. what should I do?

• March 19, 2020 at 11:04 PM by info

If they charge you, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel the card and get a new one.

• September 29, 2019 at 8:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Bundoora, Victoria, Australia

Yes, they took ammounts of money out of my account and I have never received anything from them.

• May 20, 2019 at 3:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Pozuelo de Alarcón, Community of Madrid, Spain

I am blind and in no time my talking mouse warned me of nothing only that I could read any book online so I passed the mouse to know what books there were and, surprise they have loaded me into account 57,95E

is there someone with the same problem thanks?

• November 27, 2019 at 1:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Madrid, Spain

Hello,

The same as me. They have loaded me into account 57,95E.

I had to call to the bank and blocked my card!

• May 7, 2019 at 8:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Bogota, Bogota D.C., Colombia

That page is a fraud-scam, because of an unauthorized payment was taken from me.

• April 7, 2019 at 8:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Bogota, Bogota D.C., Colombia

Thanks for the info.

I just got an email saying that I won an Iphone X cell phone, but they ask me for my credit card and US $1. The notice says the following:

"Thank you for completing our survey! We have the following offers for your participation: Sunday, April 7, 2019.

Please, choose one of the options below (1) only today:

Apple iPhone XS

Remaining amount: 1

Normal price: $ 1350

Only today: $1"

I have not given data for having doubts about such a prize.

• March 6, 2019 at 9:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Santiago, Region Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

Thanks for the information.

• February 20, 2019 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Budapest, Hungary

How to delete this thing, because you just withdraw money but no invoice or nothing.

• February 20, 2019 at 11:23 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your credit card and get a new one.

• December 11, 2018 at 2:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Clara, California, United States

Never subscript to the bookfeen promotion deal, which is absolutely fraud. The bookfeen will charge you very high subscription fee monthly without noticing you, and no invoice is issued.

• November 14, 2018 at 2:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia

The Wrong Page of Bookfeen i paid something and nothing ... how to fix it and whom do you turn?

• October 11, 2018 at 9:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

total scammers!

• August 31, 2018 at 7:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Kincardine, Ontario, Canada

I have been charged two months in a row for this free trial; my credit card supplier wont help; how do I get out of this besides cancelling my credit card.

• February 25, 2019 at 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Call your bank, they will issue you with a new card with a new number, you will have to cancel your existing card number though

• August 17, 2018 at 9:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Reading, England, United Kingdom

I had over £46 taken from my bank account, my bank has blocked any future withdrawals. they passed me to the fraud department who asked me if I had unknowingly ticked or not unticked any box when creating an account. I'm sure I didn't. I will be going back to my bank after reading this to tell them its a fraudulent website and ask for a bank refund.

• August 11, 2018 at 1:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

Hi, I've been ripped off $77nzd by Bookfeen. I haven't even been to their website let alone register to it. I'm kind of freaking out as to how they actually got access to funds from one of my bank accounts? I'd never heard of them until now! Could it be a third party or something?

• May 23, 2018 at 9:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Bialystok, Podlasie, Poland

I was also 'robbed' for 49.95 USD, although I was informed that the card is needed to verify my personal data. Case regarding a voucher for possible free nights 2-3, chosen by me.

I did not finish the registration and withdrew. Despite this, I was robbed, there is still a transfer during implementation for a few pl. I have reserved the card.

Grazyna

• April 30, 2018 at 10:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Jonkoping, Jonkoping County, Sweden

my credit card has been deducted 70 dollars, I want back my money.

• April 6, 2018 at 12:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

my credit card has been deducted 70 dollars, I want back my money.

• March 31, 2018 at 11:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

I want to unsubscribe, thanks

• March 31, 2018 at 1:05 PM by info

You cannot trust the thieves to unsubscribe you, therefore, contact your bank for help. Let them know that you have unknowingly used your credit card on a fraudulent website.

Bookfeen is a Fraudulent Online Content Streaming Website