"Google FREE Samsung Galaxy S9 Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

"Google FREE Samsung Galaxy S9 Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

Would you share this Article with others?

If you are asked to complete the survey below "Google FREE Samsung Galaxy S9 Visitor Browser Opinion" please do not participate in it, because it is a trick to get online users to purchase products, services, complete questionnaires or surveys, by pretending to offer them rewards which are actual advertisements. The fake Chrome Opinion Survey is not associated with Google and the website that displays the survey will receive compensation for the products or services that they have tricked online users into purchasing.

The main purpose of the fake Google survey being sent by online scammers is to make online users think they will get a reward for taking it, but the rewards shown at the end of the survey are advertisements that the people who have created the survey will get paid for, once the online users purchase the products or services that are being advertised.

The "Google FREE Samsung Galaxy S9 Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

Dear user, congratulations!

We want to thank you for being a loyal Google user! Your IP address has been randomly selected to receive a FREE Samsung Galaxy S9.

From time to time we select a handful of Google users to give them the opportunity to receive valuable gifts from our partners and sponsors. This is our way of thanking you for choosing Google as your preferred search engine.

Today is your lucky day! You are one of the 10 randomly selected users who will receive this gift.

To receive your gift, you simply have to complete our short and anonymous survey. But hurry! There are only a few gifts available today!

How satisfied are you with Google?

hxxp://search-engine.awarded.date

Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website that they were taken to are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have been tricked into using their credit card on a fraudulent website. Their banks should investigate, cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund their money.

For online users who have only submitted their personal information, they are asked to be careful going forward because they will be contacted by online scammers who will attempt to scam them.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• August 1, 2019 at 10:48 AM by an anonymous user from Pinetown, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa

I've been scammed, they sent me a msg as if it was from Google and they asked me to rate google and after that they sent me a congratulations msg that I have won a Samsung galaxy S9.

And, I was asked to put in my details and I did thinking its google and my banking details and they took R 566.85 from my account!

Google needs to do something they cant let this scam carry on while using google to scam googles customers! I've phoned my bank to stop my card, I hope they'll be able to trace it and reverse my money. Am so angry. I hope it doesnt happen to someone else

• July 30, 2019 at 7:27 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I was asked for $1 to secure the S9 phone. The next day I was congratulated for registering with Talenteshop, in the contract terms I had 3 days to cancel registration or would be charged $99 monthly for membership fee. Funnily, I can find very little online about Talenteshop... Good luck to them taking money from my account, I never have $99 in there

• July 26, 2019 at 10:43 AM by info

They say the phone is a gift. Then they charge $19 for the phone. I am expecting this to be a scam. So I am sending it to you.

hxxp://competition1718.yourmonday55.life

Rocky

• June 22, 2019 at 8:20 AM by an anonymous user from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada

why doesn't Google go after them? I see google tm logo on the scam site. Cant find an ambulance chaser willing to do the leg work?

• June 17, 2019 at 7:49 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

My friend's facebook keeps posting about this scam - how can she stop it posting?

This is what it keeps posting on her facebook groups, pages and her profile:

"HI Everyone! :) A few days ago I saw an article on how you can get a brand new Samsung Galaxy S9 for 1$ if you live in New Zealand :D It turns out that all you need to do is simply enter the code "HYP415NUP" in Google and click on the first link in the results. Read this article to learn more. It's very easy! :D Yesterday, a courier brought me a package which contained the brand new Samsung Galaxy S9! Better hurry up, as the promotion ends today! :)"

• June 17, 2019 at 8:12 PM by info

Your friend's Facebook account may have been compromised. Ask your friends to change his/her password. Also, the post may be coming from a cloned of your friend's account created by scammers. If this is the case, report the post to Facebook to have the cloned account removed.

• June 13, 2019 at 11:44 PM by an anonymous user from Suva, Central, Fiji

I have been informed by one facebook friend that he is Samsung company's manager his name is John Lee and that I have won 800.000dls and a Samsung phone, please let me know about it.

• June 14, 2019 at 8:07 AM by info

It is a scam.

• May 23, 2019 at 5:28 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Seems the same scam has started up again. Message pops up on the screen to complete a google survey and win a samsung. even has reviews but when You pay the 1 dollar fee it suddenly says you have signed up for a dating site and charges R593.93. How are they getting away with doing this on google.

• May 22, 2019 at 5:06 AM by an anonymous user from Durban, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa

I have just received the scam. I have put in all my details but not my banking details as I googled S9 galaxy prize google and now found this warning(before keying in my bank details. Thank you.

• May 20, 2019 at 4:10 PM by an anonymous user from Durban, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa

HI please halp me I have already sbumit my name and a debit card number, do u think they will take my money on my bank account? And please tell how can I stop them?

• May 20, 2019 at 5:13 PM by info

Yes, they may take your money. Contact your bank for help.

• May 18, 2019 at 3:05 AM by an anonymous user from Singapore, North West, Singapore

I received this:

"Congratulations!

18 May 2019

We wish to thank you for the long use of a services from Singtel!

Every Saturday we randomly select several users to take a short survey. In return, we offer them the chance to receive a valuable gift from our sponsors. This survey allows us to better understand users and make our products better. It will not take more than 30 seconds of your time.

You can win the new Apple iPhone XS , Samsung Galaxy S10 or Apple iPad Pro. All you need to do to receive a gift is to answer the following 9 questions.

Remember: 100 randomly selected users have received this invitation. The number of gifts is limited.

You have 2 minutes and 42 seconds to answer the following questions before we give your gift to another happy user! Good luck!"

And also some fake comments stating people really got phones.

• May 18, 2019 at 3:01 AM by an anonymous user from Singapore, North West, Singapore

Yep, now there’s a single one with fake comments stating people really got phones.

• May 16, 2019 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from Savannah, Georgia, United States

Thank you for your service!

I fell for it. Weak moment. Wow A "free" phone. It all looked legit. Google chrome logo and all.

Then the announcement: Thank you for joining sexy online dating.

My account got hit for 39.99 USD

I reported it and blocked them from making future charges.

• May 13, 2019 at 5:32 AM by an anonymous user from Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa

This just happened to me and it was a close call. I started entering the card number and then saw that "congratulations" was spelled without the s at the end.

This made me think.

They also promise you a new phone and make it very time sensitive, creating the feeling that you are going to lose it.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, IT IS A SCAM. IF YOU WANT A NEW PHONE, GET ONE THROUGH YOUR CELL PHONE NETWORK

• May 18, 2019 at 3:04 AM by an anonymous user from Singapore, North West, Singapore

Yep this is so true that’s what they did to me too

• May 11, 2019 at 2:52 PM by an anonymous user from Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

I have also received these questions but what got me to suspect that these were scams is when they asked me about my bank details and to pay for delivery. If I won something isn't suppose to be free?

• April 15, 2019 at 12:40 AM by info

Received this scam:

"Congratulations Google User, you have won a gift!

15 , April, 2018

Every Monday we select 10 lucky users at random to receive a gift from our sponsors. This is just our way to thank you for your continuous support.

Today you can win a iPhone X, iPhone 8 and Samsung Galaxy S9.

To win all you need to do is to answer the following 3 questions.

Note: 10 randomly chosen users got this invitation and there are just a few prizes."

• April 14, 2019 at 1:12 AM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I received the same message. I took the survey. but when I was asked to give my card details. I thought of checking before giving them my bank details.

I am very thankful for this article. it just saved me from being a victim of fraud. Is there any way to make them stop sending me these kinds of messages?

• May 11, 2019 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

• April 12, 2019 at 7:13 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Just received the scam message! Thank you for the alert message.

• April 12, 2019 at 1:43 PM by an anonymous user from Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines

Is there any chances of hacking my debit card even if I only put my card number and not a password?

please help me to this problem

• April 12, 2019 at 5:17 PM by info

Verify this with your bank.

• April 3, 2019 at 8:30 AM by an anonymous user from Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

I think I've been scammed; they said I've galaxy s9 and they asked my id number and bank accounts which I gave them, but when I saw this post I called my bank's customer care and they said they can't help right now until the scammers take the money that they would reverse.

I try to stop them but the problem is, many scammers keep on calling me, how should I stop them from calling?

• April 3, 2019 at 10:22 AM by info

Report the numbers they are calling you from to your phone service provider.

• March 28, 2019 at 12:04 AM by an anonymous user from Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I just found this article after entering my credit card info . I think I got scammed . What to do ?? Huh ...

• March 28, 2019 at 5:02 AM by info

Contact your bank for help. Dispute any fraudulent charges on your card to have your money refunded.

Then, cancel your card and get a new one.

• March 20, 2019 at 9:33 AM by an anonymous user from Utrecht, Netherlands

Just had this thing and said that I have a chance to win Samsung galaxy S10 for 1 or 5 euros, by filling the questionnaire, then it directed me to a link for the payment.

It them asked me to put the credit card number. I stopped there because I don't have any credit card, and realize it could be a scam, so I googled and found this website...thanks..but I already put my name and address, do you think they will use it for something?

• March 21, 2019 at 4:22 AM by an anonymous user from Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

I encounter same thing, what can I do to stop them?

• March 21, 2019 at 6:20 AM by info

You cannot stop them, but you can help by sharing this article with your friends and family to help inform them about this scam.

• March 20, 2019 at 9:38 AM by info

They will contact you and attempt to trick you into sending them money or more information. So, just ignore them.

• February 25, 2019 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I have participated in a survey after getting a notification that I won S9 . and it is mentioned as google. I was redirected to the webpage whenever I try to open a tab in chrome. I didn't provide any personal information. It's a scam?

• February 25, 2019 at 5:52 PM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• February 21, 2019 at 11:35 PM by an anonymous user from Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

HI I'm anonymous received a competition to pick a box to be win Samsung s9, there is information to fill my details is this a scam?

• February 22, 2019 at 2:35 AM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• February 15, 2019 at 2:59 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I pay 5 MYR for Samsung Galaxy S9, use my prepaid visa debit card but I received this...copy from my email:

"Consumer Terms and Conditions.

Enola Package B.V. adheres to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Before your transaction can be completed, you must read and agree to these terms and conditions. By purchasing from this Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, and are agreeing to be legally bound by them. This agreement is subject to change by Enola Package B.V. at any time. Changes are effective when posted on this site without notice upon each subscriber.

Legal Definitions

(1) Site or Website: The Website for which you are purchasing a Username and Password (E-ticket) from Enola Package B.V. to access the site and its materials.

(2) Subscriber: The End-user / Consumer, of the services of the site and holder of a valid Username and Password (E-ticket) for the site.

(3) User Profile: A Enola Package B.V. Pay User Account, opened and utilized by the End-user / Consumer who accedes to the terms and conditions outlined in this document. User Profile incorporates the Consumer’s personal information, including but not limited to email address, unique password, full name, home address, payment card information, and other.

(4) Payment Instrument A payment method or tool enabling the transfer of funds.

(5) Access Credentials: The combination of your email address and the password that you select that enables you to have access to and utilization of the purchased Enola Package B.V. service

Description of Services

Enola Package B.V. will provide one username and password via email. This will allow you to access the Website and its contents for which you are a purchasing member.

Billing

cs.einsteinthinkingportal will appear on your credit card or bank statement for all charges made. Enola Package B.V. may include other information on your statement based on credit card association, telephone regulation. The Electronic Payments Association (NACHA), and any other mandated rules and regulations.

Payment / Fee

Enola Package B.V. provides unlimited access to brain enhancement website einsteinthinkingportal.com. Normally on Sign up a Subscriber will receive a 3 day trial period for 5 MYR. If the user doesn’t actively stop their subscription within 3 days they will be billed 99 MYR on the 4th day and this 99 MYR charge reoccurs every 30 days until the Subscriber actively stops the service. The member is responsible for such fees according to the terms of the Site. Once a member has the ability to access the Website using the E-ticket assigned to the member, subscription fees become non-refundable.

Automatic Recurring Billing

As agreed with on sign-up, subscription fees may be automatically renewed at the end of the original term outline on the website, subscriber must notify Enola Package B.V. directly 24 hours prior to the end of the trial/special offer period in order to cancel automatic renewal. All trial/special offer memberships shall renew at the stated membership rate. Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, subscriber hereby authorizes Enola Package B.V. to charge subscriber's chosen payment method to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes Enola Package B.V. to charge subscriber's chosen payment method for any and all additional purchases of services and entertainment provided by the site."

• January 16, 2019 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I just answered their survey and then when they asked me to pay 1euro I thought it was a scam and got into this article.

• December 21, 2018 at 7:48 AM by an anonymous user from New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

I participated in Samsung S9 to choose the boxes but there is no info where I can put my details. Is this a scam?

• December 21, 2018 at 8:53 AM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• December 10, 2018 at 10:31 AM by an anonymous user from Newark and Sherwood District, England, United Kingdom

I got the same email, asking me to pay £1 for me to get S9?? but if they can afford to give me S9 as a free gift, why they have to ask me to pay £1?... hahhahha.. anyway, it's obvious, it is a SCAM.

• November 18, 2018 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Simple adage, if it looks to good too be true, it almost certainly is.

• October 20, 2018 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia

I've entered my card data here I really hope that they dont hack my card.

• April 29, 2019 at 8:54 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

they hacked my card for $67.00! DO NOT be tricked, still trying to get money back!

• December 1, 2018 at 8:30 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi, mind if you tell me anything affect you about the card data you've entered ? because i've also entered my card data and it's really concern me

• October 12, 2018 at 7:42 AM by an anonymous user from San Juan, Puerto Rico

How do I report the scam? It opens up every time I open the browser. Very annoying.

• September 16, 2018 at 4:35 AM by an anonymous user from Liège, Wallonia, Belgium

I've just received a message - properly written in French - in order to receive FREE of charge a Samsung Galaxy S9 because they wanted to reward my loyalty as a GOOGLE user. Indeed, it was supposed to be sent by GOOGLE but using the following url https://win-phone-1.com !

Of course, I didn't go away.

That's always very risky to access such a link.

** BE VERY CAREFUL **

• August 27, 2018 at 11:35 AM by an anonymous user from Herning, Central Jutland, Denmark

I was suspicious right from the start - it sounds too good.

I tried to contact Google - but it failed. The scam was in nearly correct Danish!

• August 14, 2018 at 6:39 AM by an anonymous user from Cavite City, Calabarzon, Philippines

how can I avoid being scammed

• August 14, 2018 at 8:47 AM by info

Never send money or make payment for a lottery prize.

• August 3, 2018 at 10:11 AM by an anonymous user from Wymondham, England, United Kingdom

I was suspicious right from the start.

If I learned anything from "Sonic Says", it is this:

"If it sounds too good to be true, it's probably false."

• July 18, 2018 at 2:25 PM by an anonymous user from St Louis, Missouri, United States

I fell for it....ran into the spanish issue but also read at the bottom of the page that the offer was sponsored by something called "radioshares.com" or "radiospares". The name flashed by so fast I'm not sure which it was.....

• July 18, 2018 at 10:02 AM by an anonymous user from Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

I almost fell for that scam but when I clicked on the terms and conditions to read, the whole thing was in Spanish which made me suspicious since everything was in English. If I can't read the terms and conditions I certainly will not give them my credit card number. The site said if I answered the survey I would get a Galaxy S9 for $2

• July 15, 2018 at 1:45 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I just almost fell for that scam!!

• July 15, 2018 at 5:57 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Jusy dont do it. I nearly did till all the conditions were in foreign language. Take care and spread the word... Phone for 2 dollars is a scam.

• July 11, 2018 at 11:36 AM by an anonymous user from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I'm also suffering from this scam; why you are not stopping this, because they scamming during a customer visit via chrome

• July 7, 2018 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from Patna, Bihar, India

Even I would have been tricked after looking at the secure payment page but thanx a lot for this information. It is the latest edition of scam.

• July 4, 2018 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from Quito, Provincia de Pichincha, Ecuador

I'm glad I search and found this page just before I submit my credit card details. thanks guys.

• July 9, 2018 at 2:20 AM by an anonymous user from Thohoyandou, Limpopo, South Africa

im also glad I searched before making payment

• July 3, 2018 at 12:34 PM by an anonymous user from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thanks, it was useful

• July 1, 2018 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

I have received such survey and questionarre, I participated and filled all needed informations but when I reached for bank card enries I stopped and search for that survey and reached at this sites. thanks for being phished.

• June 30, 2018 at 6:43 PM by an anonymous user from Chandigarh, India

I have also received the message of winning Samsung Mobile in just shipping cost...

• July 1, 2018 at 5:34 AM by an anonymous user from Hyderabad, Telangana, India

What did u do?

• June 29, 2018 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from Rohtak, Haryana, India

Here is another scam website:

hxxp://safe.co-g42.bid/sweep/rewards/index-en-s9.htm

• June 28, 2018 at 12:38 AM by an anonymous user from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I have received the same message as stated above. I have provided all the information but at the final stage when they asked to provide card number I searched to confirm that this is true or no...then I found this...what shall I do further...will the information provided will harm in any case??

• June 27, 2018 at 12:37 PM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

if I have submitted my name, phone number, address and order the product, will anything happen

• June 27, 2018 at 1:20 PM by info

Only if you have submitted your credit card information, which they can use fraudulently. If that is the case, contact your bank for help.

• June 27, 2018 at 6:56 AM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

if I have submitted my name , number and address and order the product will anything happen.

• June 27, 2018 at 7:37 AM by info

If they have your credit card information they can do whatever they want with it.

So, check your credit card statements and report any discrepancy to your bank.

• July 1, 2018 at 5:31 AM by an anonymous user from Hyderabad, Telangana, India

I gave my card details but the transaction was not done because of some error but i couldn't understand the language of the error. Any harm happen?

• July 1, 2018 at 8:54 AM by info

Your bank may have blocked it, but the scammers will continue to attempt to charge your card, so contact your bank for help.

You may need to change your card.

• June 25, 2018 at 3:45 AM by an anonymous user from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I got a mail too but the google chrome browser word was replaced by MIUI browser.The rest of the text remains the same.

• June 24, 2018 at 9:01 PM by an anonymous user from Lima, Peru

I also was a victim of this scam, but I thought that this was fake so I decided to check it out in the internet and now I have just finished reading this article and I closed the window that had the survey.

• June 22, 2018 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from Assen (Tele2), Drenthe, Netherlands

I just fell into this trap and now I am 2,25€ poorer with no product delivery.

However I received a mail that confirms my 'subsrciption' for this amount.

How can I get rid of this?

hhtsp:beatshd.com is the culprit.

• June 22, 2018 at 10:46 AM by info

Contact your bank for help. Dispute the transactions with your bank. You may need to cancel the credit card that you have used and get a new one to stop them from continuously charging you.

• June 16, 2018 at 3:17 AM by an anonymous user from Hyderabad, Telangana, India

If I have submitted my name, number and email id and address but not card number and did not order the product will anything happen.

• June 16, 2018 at 6:59 AM by info

The scammers will contact you via email and attempt to scam you, so just be careful going forward.

• June 13, 2018 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

yep got the same BUT I did not fill in any credit card details. Two days later my cell phone gave me a "signal" that 74 USD had been deducted from my credit card.

Spooky to say the least !! I went online contacted the company in question, had a chat with them and am now unsubscribed from any subscription that I most certainly did not ask for.

But why oh why is it possible, having two !! very powerful paid antivirus programs running, are these scams coming through. And in my case from a country that I don't even live in ? I blame my cell phone provider, "selling" our cell phone numbers.

I say we all complain to the bitter end with our cell phone providers. My cell phone provider contacted me saying that I should send proof of this pop screen !! Well as far as I know it is virtually impossible to make a screenshot of a pop screen when it is already gone.

• June 11, 2018 at 7:10 AM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I have received the same and I think my credit card details are compromised.

• June 8, 2018 at 10:41 PM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I think I got scammed a few hours ago, as I found this article right after I enter my credit card number..

• June 4, 2018 at 8:04 PM by an anonymous user from Incheon, Republic of Korea

I almost got scammed a few minutes ago, but I found this article right before I enter my credit card number.. It's so easy and much more powerful than voice call.

I truly thankful for giving this article. I think Google have to do something with it to avoid it ruins Google's brand image.

• June 3, 2018 at 4:31 PM by an anonymous user from Fernley, Nevada, United States

while on my Kindle a very "official"Google logo AND Charter/Spectrum logo appears, they say I am number xxx and for my loyalty to Google and Spectrum, if I answered

4 questions (all about Google) I would be entered to win a Samsung 8 phone for only $1.

so like a not to smart person (which I usually am) I thought why not enter and try...

I use a credit card for on-line purchases only so I gave that information (name, address credit card number, expery and the 3 digit number on the back.) Almost immediately it says I won.......right then and there I knew I was scammed!!!

I waited an hour to see if the charge was put on my credit card...and No.....So I called the credit card company and they are putting a hold on this my "on-line" only credit card.

I have helped elderly parents avoid scams, but this one......well I guess I was tired and just fell for it.

Now the interesting thing is...as soon as they said I had won, up comes a website for https://backhander.cc.

So I go there and they are selling polo subscription?? weird to say the least.

• June 2, 2018 at 5:18 AM by an anonymous user from Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

hxxps://samgals9plus.nextwinnertoday.com/

this is what I received after accepting

• May 30, 2018 at 2:00 AM by an anonymous user from Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

Scam link:

hxdp://play7852.great-our-prize62.loan/

• May 23, 2018 at 9:00 AM by an anonymous user from Jakarta, Indonesia

penipuan. kampret! -> fraud. Shucks!

• May 9, 2018 at 9:31 AM by an anonymous user from Geel, Flanders, Belgium

I also was promised a free s9 cos I was a regular chrome user. But I had to pay 2 euros. I ended up with a subscription at plalane movie streaming site. Luckily I used a limited credit card. I unsubscribed immediately. I will probably never see the samsung s9. Beware of the #u have been chosen as a regular chrome user#. It's a scam.

• May 7, 2018 at 10:44 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

"Samsung Delivery Alert" <a.me@prisrnco.com>

This is a scam website sending emails offering free s9 or s9 . I filled out my credit card numbers and two days later my account was debited 70.00 for the 3 day trial that you cannoy opt out of as it is locked in with the free phone.

silly me for not realizing it was dodgy. I never did receive the s9 as promised and and lost 70.00.

"Google FREE Samsung Galaxy S9 Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam