Beware of "Platinum Support" at platinum-support.com - it is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

I got scammed! I ordered the Turmeric Tablets that would help with weight loss produced by the sisters who had the entire Shark Tank team back them. I even had worked out that this email hadn’t indeed come from my brother-in-law but the rest of the website seems legit 🤦🏽‍♀️! However, I should have figured the Shark Tanks wouldn’t have been behind such an invasive marketing ploy.

Please continue reading below.

I have checked my card charges and have only been charged once by these people, however, it was twice the amount I thought I was spending. We have left a message with our banking guy but will keep trying to alert the bank. I have tried the toll-free number they supplied in the order confirmation email, to no avail of course! The link below (I have forwarded you) now goes to a "page not found" message, but it is linked to HL Tax Accounting which even has contact details. I have not investigated any of these though.

"Platinum Support" Website at platinum-support.com

"Platinum Support" Website at platinum-support.com

sales@platinum-support.com

1-888-422-9040

+44(20)3318-1178

The following is the order confirmation email I received afterward:

From: sales@platinum-support.com

Dear,

Thank you for your order!

This email contains important information about your recent Turmeric order.

Please be aware that our charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Living Healthy Shop 1-888-809-5767".

Your Order ID is: f6abf9db36-5ababf-9a6690f8-53688745

To reach us, please call 9AM to 5PM PST:

Call us toll free: +64800398739

Tracking Number to watch your delivery process within 1-3 days.

Feel free to reply to this email if you require 24/7 support.

The Turmeric Support Team

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

Please continue reading below.

• Apr 2, 2019 at 9:32 PM by an anonymous user from San Diego, California, United States

Damnit, damnit, damnit, who's eyes do eye stick my pencil into! I'm so p**ssed off!

• Mar 30, 2019 at 7:43 AM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I have same problem, they charged me for Keto Slim and Smart Cleanse. None of them worked of course and none was ordered.

• Mar 28, 2019 at 5:52 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Please help, how do I stop this company taking money from my account, they have taken £151 last month and £53 this month for things I have not ordered. Their Keto Slim is a complete load of rubbish.

• Mar 28, 2019 at 6:38 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one to stop the unwanted charges.

• Mar 2, 2019 at 3:58 AM by an anonymous user from Salford Quays, England, United Kingdom

Yes they are scammers I had to cancel my credit card.

• Feb 16, 2019 at 7:03 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

DO NOT SEND FOR THESE, IT IS A SCAM.

they advertise £22 a bottle. Then when you see your bank statement they have charged you £55 a bottle and they send you more bottles without you asking or ordering more.

And they take the money from your account before they send them to you.

• Feb 9, 2019 at 5:25 PM by an anonymous user from Brighton, England, United Kingdom

I ordered purefitketo after seeing a Instagram advert, it featured the makers on shark tank fain8ng investment from all investors.

This is a lie it wasn’t on shark tank.

I chose 2 bottles with one free which should have cost £50 instead I was charged £99, I received an email from plstiumum support, I rang my bank to ask future charges to be blocked by this company.

I have taken screenshots of the Facebook ads, google ads and Instagram adverts and contacted them to ask for these fraudulent adverts to be taken down.

I’ve email customer support 3 times to cancel and ensure I never get repeat.

I’m really disappointed in Facebook and Instagram fir for posting these adverts with so called clips of shark tank investors, for me that was biggest motivator to order.

I didn’t think it was possible without consent to sign someone up for repeat orders and I also thought they had to show charges on your card at checkout,

I truly believed I was scammed because I never thought Instagram would host scam Adverts.

• Feb 4, 2019 at 1:32 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Can't believe this has happened to me too! I ordered slimming pills, supposed to be £37, they took £53. It's too late now, money lost and lesson learned!
    How come these scammers get to advertise on FB? SO ANNOYED!

• Jan 29, 2019 at 5:01 AM by an anonymous user from Wantage, England, United Kingdom

Why have u taken £151 sterling when I ordered option one, buy 3 get 2 free, you should have taken £67.20.

• Jan 26, 2019 at 2:04 AM by info

Received via email:

"This is a scam email

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Purefit Keto New Customer Support Hotline: 44-808-189-6334
    From: Purefit Keto Customer Support <sales@platinum-support.com>
    Sent: Friday, 25 January 2019 21:55

Dear Angela Storton,

For your convenience, we have updated our support hotline to a new toll free number!

To reach us, please call anytime 24 hours a day: 44-808-189-6334

This email is in reference to your recent Purefit Keto order.

Please be aware that our charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Healthy Herbals Shop 1-888-769-5656".

Your Order ID is: 918789da3c-5becb6-1d446774-64152158

The Purefit Keto Support Team"

• Jan 25, 2019 at 4:01 PM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

I was scammed by these sc*mbags as well with the pure Keto fit, ordered the 3 2 free offer and yes they took £151 instead of what they should have, they sent 2 emails confirming my order but no prices on the emails.

I've refused collection of the product as they have not responded to any of the 6 emails.

I've sent them thankfully my bank has refunded the money pending them tracking them down, will never fall for something like this again...

• Jan 16, 2019 at 11:15 AM by info

Received via email:

"Good Afternoon

I wanted to let you know that today I was scammed by this company.

I ordered some slimming tablets on line costing £25.

When I checked my bank account they had taken £151. I called the number in the email and a message said it had been discontinuted as it was believed to be fraudulent.

I contacted my bank abd they informed me that I have also been signed up for a sunscription and they could take more money off me.
    The bank are going to block these.

Kind Regards

BeckI Swift

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Sales Support <sales@platinum-support.com>
    Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019, 08:59
    Subject: Important - Purefit Keto Order Confirmation

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for your order!

This email contains important information about your recent Purefit Keto order.

Please be aware that our charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Fatloss Store 18009721604".

Your Order ID is: bd7b436d46-5c3ef3-15c9b347-46977152

To reach us, please call 9AM to 5PM PST:
    Support Line: 44(20)3318-1178

Tracking Number to watch your delivery process within 1-3 days.

Feel free to reply to this email if you require 24/7 support.

The Purefit Keto Support Team"

• Feb 19, 2019 at 1:42 AM by an anonymous user from Poole, England, United Kingdom

This looks identical to what I'm experiencing. I can't find the link that I used from Facebook but did just assume it would be reliable.

I ordered 2 bottles get 3 free but can't now find the link I ordered through. I contacted the sales support (same contact you quoted) who have refunded $50 - obviously not enough as I was charged £151 for something I thought costed £26.

Can you point me towards the website you ordered from? I haven't even started using the product!

• Jan 12, 2019 at 7:56 AM by geztam from Oldham, England, United Kingdom

Fully refunded within 2 days

• Jan 11, 2019 at 7:47 AM by an anonymous user from Brentford, England, United Kingdom

I too got overcharged by Purefit. I ordered the buy 3 get 2 free option 1 offer. Should have been £67.20 total and was charged £151.

I too did not receive an official invoice when I placed the order. I contacted them several times and got responses. They refunded £63 but this was because their maths was wrong and they worked on a figure of £88 instead of $88.

Anyway, they have refunded some of it, so I am still in contact now to make sure I get the rest back.

Plus they sent an email saying that if I didn't return the goods then they would refund me 30% of the order value.

I am still fighting, so you should too.

• Jan 2, 2019 at 1:23 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I wish I had found your warning before I bought a health supplement through these people.

They initially tookt £98 more than I was supposed to pay, and when I emailed them to complain, they repeated the order and took another £53.

Please keep working to help idiots like me.

No more online shopping with unknown sellers!

• Dec 22, 2018 at 5:01 AM by an anonymous user from Wantage, England, United Kingdom

Oh my goodness me I so wish I found this site before I made my purchase. I've been a silly silly girl. Wish I could say girl should be stupid olde t*rt!

I seen wondrous Cambodia gambon or whatever miracle they were selling. Buy 2 get 3 free total £22.50 think it was popped all my details in all I could see was help come the new year.

Will get an email in 1-3 days with despatch details. Never received an email yet 1 week later. But when checking my bank £151.50 poof gone. GUTTED cant believe I've been so bludy stupid. Dar'nt even tell hubby.

Merry bludy xmas hope it chokes yet sc*mbags ripping off desperate people!

• Oct 17, 2018 at 6:06 AM by info

Received via email:

"From: Helen smith <helensmith360@hotmail.co.uk>
    Date: 17 October 2018 at 08:47:26 BST
    Subject: Fwd: Cancellation Confirmation for your Purefit Keto

Dear sir/madam

I found what I believed to be a UK and genuine website selling the pure fit keto product as featured on dragons den. I ordered a bottle for £28.00 this included postage within the UK.

I was charged £53.00. I called the number on the order confirmation and they said the bottle I ordered was £37 plus costs for shipping from the USA.

They have refunded £18 to my account, well they say they have, no monies received yet and they have closed my account down.

I had to report this as it is a scam.

Kind regards
    Helen

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sales Support <sales@platinum-support.com>
    Date: 17 October 2018 at 08:39:30 BST
    To: Helen Smith <helensmith360@hotmail.co.uk>
    Subject: Cancellation Confirmation for your Purefit Keto

Hello Helen Smith,

This email is your confirmation that your account has been canceled.

Cancellation Confirmation ID: 534af1aa6c-5bc2f4-ef359f14-96301592

Please note that all future billings and shipments are permanently canceled as well, and you will need to contact us if you ever wish to re-order.

To reach us, please call 9AM to 9PM PST:
    Support Line: 44(20)3318-1178

Feel free to reply to this email if you require 24/7 support.

The Purefit Keto Support Team"

• Nov 12, 2018 at 7:05 AM by an anonymous user from Reading, England, United Kingdom

can I ask what telephone number you used as this has happened to me, 151.00 taken from my account.

• Jan 7, 2019 at 11:19 AM by geztam from Oldham, England, United Kingdom

02033181178 be patient, it took over 1 hour before they answered,
        after being offered various discounts I demanded full refund, got email telling me £151 will be refunded.

• Oct 16, 2018 at 9:13 AM by an anonymous user from Exeter, England, United Kingdom

The same happened to me on Oct 13 and they have taken more money than I authorised.

• Oct 12, 2018 at 9:50 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

The same thing has happened to me....I've ordered turmeric tablets more than one month ago, I was charged with an amount way higher than the one reported on website. After that, just yesterday i've received the notification of a payment of 53£ to the same company, without ordering any items. I've immediately blocked my card, unluckily the only refund could be processed by the company itself, but I'm scared they have just screwed me... if only I had known before.

• Dec 6, 2018 at 6:10 PM by an anonymous user from Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

The returned an order as soon as I received it with the tracking number! They said they didn't received but my post office said they did! Will not refund my money. STEER CLEAR OF THESE SCAM ARTISTS.

• Sep 6, 2018 at 6:30 AM by an anonymous user from Telford, England, United Kingdom

Smart Cleanse Detox, ie. living-healthy-shop.com ie. Purefit KETO.

They give 4 telephone numbers that don't work Canada 1-888-422-9040

New Zealand 64800398739 USA 1-888-422-9040 International 44(20)3318-1179.

I ordered on 3rd August for 3 boxes I payed a lot more then expected but as it was a one off order I was too busy to do anything about it. I did NOT ask for repeat orders, but they sent another invoice to day for £50.00 and said a shipment was on its way.

I have stopped all further payments to this scam company by phoning my credit card company, but I do not know if I will have to pay the £50.

I will never order like this on line again.

Pauline F

• Sep 7, 2018 at 12:12 PM by an anonymous user from Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

I like you got done the same way even after my bank stopped further payments they still took another payment from me and that’s after stopping my card and getting a new one

• Aug 10, 2018 at 6:16 AM by an anonymous user from Cheras, Selangor, Malaysia

HI

I just faced the same thing .. my card was charged 4 times more than the actual amount and I cant do anything about it now!

• Jul 24, 2018 at 5:13 AM by an anonymous user from Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

It happened to me just recently. I ordered Turmeric bottle in this online site but after placing my order & charged me with the price amount, I just received a confirmation email from their side & that's it. No product has been delivered. This is totally a scam!

diet-turmeric.com

Sales Support <sales@platinum-support.com>
    To:D.....

Jul 22 at 10:43 AM

Dear D...,

Thank you for your order!

This email contains important information about your recent Turmeric order.

Please be aware that our charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Nutra Supply Center 1-800-967-5104".

Your Order ID is: faf1cfb3e6-5b5425-c952c135-26669868

To reach us, please call 9AM to 5PM PST:
    New Zealand:
    Call us toll free: 64800398739

United States of America:
    Call us toll free: 1-888-422-9040
    International: 44(20)3318-1178

Tracking Number to watch your delivery process within 1-3 days.

Feel free to reply to this email if you require 24/7 support.

The Turmeric Support Team

• Jul 21, 2018 at 6:00 AM by info

Received via email:

"Scam email.

What can I do to cancel my subscription as I ordered one lot legitimately but now they keep sending me these emails, can they still keep charging me?

Thanks
    Karen

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Turmeric Customer Support <sales@platinum-support.com>
    Date: 19 July 2018 at 19:52:03 BST
    Subject: Your Order has Been Shipped - Turmeric Tracking Details

Dear Karen,

Your Turmeric order has been shipped!

Our charges will appear on your credit card statement as " Slim Down Center 1-800-984-3176 ".

Your Order ID is: b0d8f2cec6-5b4724-53a63208-09969182

To reach us, please call 6AM to 9PM PST:
    New Zealand:
    Call us toll free: 64800398739

United States of America:
    Call us toll free: 1-888-422-9040
    International: 44(20)3318-1178

Click this link to track the delivery progress of your order:
    Allow up to 48 hours for the tracking number to begin showing live updates,
    please feel free to reply to this email if you require 24/7 support.

The Turmeric Support Team"

• Jul 18, 2018 at 6:29 AM by info

Received via email:

"I got scammed !!! Please see the order from below. I ordered the turmeric forksalin and got charged way double the price and never received the product!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Sales Support <sales@platinum-support.com>
    Date: Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 3:58 PM
    Subject: Important - Turmeric Order Confirmation

Dear Mihaela,

Thank you for your order!

This email contains important information about your recent Turmeric order.

Please be aware that our charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Naturals Health 1-888-818-6145".

Your Order ID is: 6b1281c784-5b492c-d6870a84-08024558

To reach us, please call 9AM to 5PM PST:
    New Zealand:
    Call us toll free: 64800398739

United States of America:
    Call us toll free: 1-888-422-9040
    International: 44(20)3318-1178

Tracking Number to watch your delivery process within 1-3 days.

Feel free to reply to this email if you require 24/7 support.

The Turmeric Support Team"

• Jul 8, 2018 at 10:47 AM by an anonymous user from Aliso Viejo, California, United States

I fell for this scam too since I got an email from a close friend and it seemed legit. I put in my info but Chase declined the charge.

I called Chase and they didn't know about this site, but to let them know if any changes come up (none so far).

The company called me the next day and said they would send the order COD. I haven't had anything delivered yet but I'm refusing it if it comes.

• Jul 5, 2018 at 3:39 AM by an anonymous user from Oldenburg, Lower Saxony, Germany

Fell for it! Received an e-mail from a trustworthy friend.
    She later posted on FB that her e-mail account had been hacked and to be careful.

By this time I had already ordered the product. I then became suspicious. Too many things were not right.
    The confirmation e-mail did not look professional etc. etc.

The amount debited to my credit card was much higher than the order. There seem to be so many scammers out there it is sickening.

• Jun 30, 2018 at 12:57 PM by an anonymous user from Gatineau, Quebec, Canada

Same for me with Turmeric and Platinum-Support! Scam, scam, scam! Bill doubled for the first order. Recieved a second one without asking, telling me that <by ordering the first, I said ok for all the others following> - I didn’t even knew there were a <following> in the items! They don’t want to refund the second product that I didn’t even recevied.

They don’t want to tell me their postal address so that I can send legal documents to summe them to refund the <too much percevied of the first order> and <the not ordered product false contract that I never asked nor signed for>.

Stay away!

I even contacted Women and fitness magazine for the fraud because they used the front page of their web site to promote their product.

Be aware and don’t give them your money!

Scam, scam, scam...

• Jun 5, 2018 at 4:19 PM by an anonymous user from Henderson, Nevada, United States

Ordered Safflower Oil capsules for health and dietary needs. Ordered 3 bottles at $29. each bottle. received 5 bottles. Called and was being billed $199.00. then she said she would take off 50.00 and there would be another item coming out (I believe for 69.00) which I did not order.

She said she would stop that. We will see when my c/c bill comes. After thinking it over, I called back and said I was returning the 5 bottles. She said they would send me an e-mail with the return information and that there is a $5.00 restocking fee per bottle.

What a rip-off. I haven't received the e-mail yet. If I don't get it in 24 hours, I will be doing a billing dispute with American Express. Last time I ever order anything online. Buyer Beware

• Jun 5, 2018 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from Gatineau, Quebec, Canada

I got caught also! They charged me twice the amount for the first order and then a second amount for a product I did not even receive.

Same thing : the company seemed professionnal and said to write or call for any problem, that the Customer was important. I cancelled everything 2 times, they told me that Nothing would be charged but changed their mind by saying that it was to late because the item was already sent. I did not receive it, so I asked that they refund the amount on my credit card but they refuse because I did not called to get a return number to... put on the invisible package!

I am writting email daily since May 30rd to settle that problem. I called them today. One representant haung up, the secund one promise to transfer to a supervisor. I had to press 9 to get a call back. I am still waiting...
    C'est une arnaque! Ne vous laissez pas prendre...

• May 4, 2018 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from Daingerfield, Texas, United States

I too have now received this scam email from this outfit: And of course the toll free # is always busy:

"Dear J........,

Thank you for your order!

This email contains important information about your recent CLA Safflower Oil order.

Consistent and proper use of CLA Safflower Oil is essential for maintaining a healthy & lean body. A refill has been shipped to you with a fresh 30-Day supply of CLA Safflower Oil.

For best results, be sure to take your CLA Safflower Oil supplements once a day with breakfast or dinner. This is a notification that your refill has been shipped!

CLA Safflower Oil – ORDER DETAILS:

Total Charge (with free-shipping) = $69.85

Please be aware that our charges will appear on your credit card statement as " Herb Vitamins 1-888-849-8039 ".

Your Order ID is: a2994e6277-5aeb84-4333e126-87368184

To reach us, please call 9AM to 9PM PST:
    Call us toll free: 1-888-422-9040
    International: 44(20)3318-1178

Your order is now being processed by our shipping department. We will email you with a Tracking Number to watch your delivery process within 1-3 days.

Please feel free to reply to this email, should you require 24/7 support.

The CLA Safflower Oil Support Team

***Important, if for any reason you do not wish to receive this portion of your order, please contact us within 24 hours to cancel.***"

• Apr 13, 2018 at 1:40 PM by info

Received via email:

"This is a phishing scam, I ordered one item but realised too late it was a scam. I changed my credit card and will keep checking my bank .

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sales Support <sales@platinum-support.com>
    Subject: Important – Turmeric Order Confirmation .:
    Date: 13 April 2018 14:05:25 BST

Dear Sara Trist,

Thank you for your order!

This email contains important information about your recent Turmeric order.

On March 16, 2018, you also ordered a 30-Day Supply of SMART CLEANSE DETOX
    to speed-up & enhance your weight loss experience. You are now at the optimal time to begin your important weight loss cleanse, and your order has been shipped!

SMART CLEANSE DETOX – ORDER DETAILS:

Total Charge (with free-shipping) = $44.95

Please be aware that our charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Pure Health Formulas 18003130702".

Your Order ID is: eb1bf6c4b7-5aabad-304a1e16-88760323

To reach us, please call 9AM to 9PM PST:
    New Zealand:
    Call us toll free: 64800398739

United States of America:
    Call us toll free: 1-888-422-9040
    International: 44(20)3318-1178

Your order is now being processed by our shipping department, we'll email you with a Tracking Number to watch your delivery process within 1-3 days.

Feel free to reply to this email if you require 24/7 support.

The Turmeric Support Team

• Apr 5, 2018 at 6:30 AM by an anonymous user from Los Angeles, California, United States

I ordered one product (Skin Tag Removal Solution) from this company (Skincell) after seeing their Facebook advert and link. The product did not work by the way! I have since received another product from Skincell (Healing Cream) that I never ordered and they have taken $69.85 out of my bank account. I have just today received another email confirming a third order for another product (unidentified as I have not received it yet) and a further $44.95 has been taken out of my account as they have obviously kept my Debit Card details from the first transaction. I have sent two emails requesting the cancellation of the 2 x unauthorised transactions and refund in full of both amounts.

• Apr 5, 2018 at 6:11 AM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I ordered one (1) bottle of cla safflower oil with satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. I received five (5) bottles from a warehouse company, w/automatic replenishment order (per their own terms) every 60-90 days. I already was charged for five bottles instead of the one I ordered, and now they want to send another five every 60-90 days, so I immediately contacted the company that I made my purchase through and asked for the link to process my return; they waited a long time to respond and when they did, they told me no returns, but then also said by the time they deduct for restocking, shipping, and whatever else, I might as well keep my order. They will not stop the replenishment orders from what I am told. I had to contact my bank and credit card company to settle the matter.

• Apr 5, 2018 at 6:05 AM by an anonymous user from Tallahassee, Florida, United States

I ordered 3 bottles of Forscolin I was sent one but charged for 3. I was then sent another product that I didn't order and charged for that product. When I didn't accept the product delivery it was returned and they wouldn't return my money.