No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

"FedEx Verify your Shipping Address" Email Scam

The "Verify your Shipping Address" email message below, which appears as if it was sent by FedEx, claiming that the recipients' postal package was unable to be delivered because the address is incorrect, is a phishing scam. The fake email message was sent by cybercriminals and not by FedEx, to trick the recipients into clicking on the link within it, which will take them to a malicious or compromised website, where they will be asked to download and install viruses and malware disguised as a document. The recipients may also be taken to a phishing website that steals account credentials, credit card, and personal information.

FedEx Verify your Shipping Address Email Scam

Recipients of the fake email message (see below), who were tricked into clicking on the link within it, should change their online account passwords and scan their computers or mobile devices for viruses and malware.

The "FedEx Verify your Shipping Address" Email Scam

From: Fedex © fuij@ec2-13-54-123-19.ap-southeast-2.compute.amazonaws.com

Date: Fri, Jul 20, 2018, 6:18 PM

Subject: ➽Attn: buymine24, Please verify your shipping-address

This message is from a trusted sender.

FedEx

Dear Client,

Update Address

Always go directly to www.fedex.com to check or track your packages, instead of clicking on links in unsolicited or suspicious email messages.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• December 1, 2020 at 11:08 AM by info

"From: FedEx@lst6lk514y18jqc.org.uk

Date: December 1, 2020 at 12:50:43 AM MST

Subject: Last reminder: RUSSELL WILLIG, please respond immediately

Reply-To: mail@tryas.net

FedEx

Dear,

Please use the button below to update your personal address .

Update your address

This email has been sent to randsw12

©2020 FedEx. The content of this message is protected by copyright and trademark laws under U.S. and international law. Review our privacy policy. All rights reserved.

1003079-3-6-US-EN-30234291"

Here is another scam.

• June 11, 2019 at 11:44 AM by info

"From: Need Your Attention <Delivery-qehwlv@testeurs-job-th.site>

Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 9:34:58 PM

Subject: Dear RRAILS, FedEx Package Delivery Problems

FedEx

Dear,

We would like to inform you that your package could not be delivered due to incomplete information of your physcial address.

Please use the button below to update your personal address .

Update my address"

Here is another scam.

• April 29, 2019 at 6:20 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Fedex <n@5tuud6do343xokb5.qmylee.iricanzone.com>

Date: To: 37GE6M421Q49O0O098C4QNT8N3E554048600T637WL3TG97349

Subject: Last reminder: Kevschiller, please respond immediately

FedEx

Dear,

Please use the button below to update your personal address .

Update my address

click here to unsubscribe"

• December 14, 2018 at 5:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States

received this message several times and did send my address. Since I had not received a package I had ordered. What should I do now?

• December 14, 2018 at 7:40 PM by info

Be careful going forward.

• November 15, 2018 at 9:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States

I received the notification to update my address with a Fedex email address. Unfortunately, I did indeed click on but did not verify my address. Since then, on a daily basis.

I am receiving approximately 100 emails a day with Fedex return addresses. I have blocked most, but they fill up in spam.

I forwarded all information to the REAL Fedex. Any other suggestions? I am so careful not to click on the "confirm to unsubscribe" messages, but I fell for this one.

• November 8, 2018 at 4:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Orlando, Florida, United States

I have received at least ten such messages and I assumed it was Fedex asking me the update my address. I did this and added also my email.

The messages still keep coming. I became suspicious when the message said they could no delivery my parcel. I was not expecting any parcel.

I have orders to shortly be delivered, how can I protect them and also erase this scam from my computer

Frank.

• November 8, 2018 at 4:48 AM by info

Do not click on the links in the emails and do not follow the instructions in them.

• November 7, 2018 at 5:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Kent, Ohio, United States

I was waiting on a package past due THINKING this was the reason I haven't received it yet, I responded with my name & shipping address like a dummy! I then received 11 messages from mailer deamon saying the msg wasn't delivered address not found. I am freaking out! what do I do! does that mean I got really lucky & they didn't get my info?

• November 7, 2018 at 5:50 PM by info

Yes, it appears their server or website was shutdown.

• October 31, 2018 at 1:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Ada, Oklahoma, United States

I received the following email:

"We would like to inform you that your package could not be delivered due to incomplete information of your physical address.

Please use the button below to update your personal address."

If you click on the "Update Address" link, it will let you respond via email.

Here are the fools that you will be replying too:

Fedex (support@troyanskiglas.com)

Fedex (jack@sru73.com)

Fedex (postmaster@mp3getdownload.com)

Fedex (info@grannygearblog.com)

Fedex (service@moaquae.com)

Fedex (notifications@thewashingtondeal.com)

Fedex (updates@iklanhewan.com)

Fedex (news@doctorpricepro.com)

Fedex (forums@vb-4.com)

Fedex (support-eng@9999online.com)

Fedex (en-se14b32@amazonaws.com)

I hope somebody finds these bandits.

Hope this helps everybody,

T

• November 7, 2018 at 5:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Kent, Ohio, United States

I am typically very paranoid & do not respond to these things BUT I have been waiting on a package that was supposed to be shipped last week & I unfortunately fell for this thinking that was the reason I haven't gotten it yet.

I was sent to an email as well & gave them my 1st and last name & my address, what do I do now!?

I only found this looking for a direct link to fedex site to make sure it was updated! I am freaking out!

• November 12, 2018 at 11:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Mt Prospect, Illinois, United States

I did the same thing. Clicked on the link because I was, in fact, expecting a package in that timeframe.

Replied to the email as the user above did to the same set of email addresses. Now I'm getting a ton of spam email that's not being forwarded to my spam folder in my inbox.

• November 7, 2018 at 5:48 PM by info

Just be careful going forward because the cybercriminals will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• September 26, 2018 at 9:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Neilson, Florida, United States

Received the following that is about a shipment coming from Hong Kong back to the states, we did not originate, why would they contact us:

"From: Thomas Pawlak [thomas_pawlak@ftn.fedex.com]

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:31 PM

Subject: FedEx air waybill# 773289402693

Greetings,

I am processing your shipment that is entering the country from:

- Reference: air waybill# 773289402693

Per U.S. Customs, a detailed item/s description is required on the invoice.

- Part/item description, composition and end use is needed.

- Please send a more clearer image and completed invoice.

Please provide me this information so that I may continue.

Thomas Pawlak

ECO Import Coordinator

FedEx Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage, Inc

Phone: 844-320-8072 ext.6332"

• September 5, 2018 at 11:01 AM by info

Here is another scam:

- - - -

From: "FedEx©" <No-reply@mout1.summerlivepro.com>

Subject: Update Your Postal Package -RESPONSE NEEDED-

Date: July 14, 2018 at 2:56:40 PM EDT

FedEx©

Dear Client,

Unfortunately we were not able to deliver postal package you sent in time because the recipient's address is not correct. Please reply us with the correct shipping addresse

Update Adress...