"Tayeb Souami" Lottery Donation Scam

"Tayeb Souami" Lottery Donation Scam

Would you share this Article with others?

Online users are asked to be aware of "Tayeb Souami" lottery donation scams. The name of the 47-year-old Powerball Jackpot winner from New Jersey, who won $315.3 million dollars, is being used by scammers in an attempt to trick potential victims into sending money and personal information. The scammers claim their potential victims were randomly selected to receive donations from the lottery winner as part of his charity project. But, Tayeb Souami is not randomly donating money to people around the world.

A Sample of the "Tayeb Souami" Lottery Donation Scam

From: Tayeb Souami <ty.@grace.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: July 31, 2018 at 6:52:07 AM EDT

Subject: Re: OUR DONATION TO YOU

Reply-To: Tayeb Souami - tayebsouami@outlook.com

Hello.

We bring greetings to you in the name of the lord. This message sent to you as a notification that you have been chosen to benefit from our charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that we can across the world as God has blessed us.

I won the Powerball Jackpot of $315.3 Million on May 19, 2018 and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $98 Million to charity In this project, I try to reach people randomly from different sources and modes so as to touch lives from different angles, Hence you are getting a message here.

You have been listed as one of the lucky recipients to receive $5 Million This donation is made out to you so to enable you to strengthen your issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Get back to me on how to receive the donation.

Thanks

Tayeb Souami

Remember, once they (scammers) have received their potential victims' personal information, they will use the information to trick the potential victims into sending money, which they will claim is for some advance fees, which will cover banking and transfer costs, insurance payments or tax that the potential victims need to pay before they can receive the so-called donated money. But, if the victims send their money, the scammers will steal it and may continue to trick the victims into sending more money, with the promise of receiving the donated money the scammers claim they would receive.

Recipients of the Tayeb Souami lottery donation scam emails are asked not to respond to or follow the instructions in them. They should just delete the email messages instead.

It is important to remember that when someone contacts you, claiming that you have won the lottery or you are the recipient of millions of dollars, and asks you to send money in order to receive your lottery winnings or prizes, it is a SCAM. Legitimate lottery companies will never ask their winners to send money in order to receive their prizes or winnings. And, why would lottery winners who are allegedly donating millions of dollars to you, want you to send a few hundred or thousand dollars for banking and transfer costs, insurance payments or tax? Well, the money that the scammers want the victims to send, which the scammers claim is for taxes, bank transfer cost, insurance or other expenses, is what the scammers will steal. And, the victims, on the other hand, will never receive the winnings, prizes or money that they were promised.

So, once you are asked to send money in order to receive money, it is a scam.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• July 24, 2019 at 8:33 PM by info

"De : Josefina Soto <JoSoto@edesur.com.do>

Envoyé : lundi 22 juillet 2019 01:24:16

Objet : Lucky Winner.

Hello, I am Josefina Soto, your email have a donation of $3,600,000.00. Tayeb Souami won the 315.3 million Powerball lottery on May 19, 2018, He is donating part of my money to five lucky people and Ten Charity organization. You email came out victorious. Contact me urgently for claims."

Here is another scam.

• June 27, 2019 at 7:31 PM by info

"From: "Tayeb Souami Charity Proj." <tayebsouami.charityprojects@gmail.com>

Date: June 9, 2019 at 10:58:42 AM CDT

To: Recipients <tayebsouami.charityprojects@gmail.com>

Subject: A Private Donation to You

Greetings to you. Following my Mega Jackpot winning of $315.3 Million on June 8,2018 which I intend to use to pursue a variety of passions, do some good for humanity. I have voluntarily decided to donate some Money to charities across the world hence, be informed that you have been selected to benefit from my charity project aimed at touching lives as God has blessed me.

This donation of $2 Million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Should you wish to verify, below are link to that effect:

Forward your Message of Acceptance to: tayebsouamicharityfoundation@gmail.com

Best Regards.

Tayeb Souami CF"

Here is another scam.

• June 10, 2019 at 12:29 PM by info

"From: Tayeb Souami Charity Foundation <tayebsouamicharityfoundation@gmail.com>

Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 1:17:41 PM

Subject: Provide Information required for Disbursement

Dear Friend,

I am in receipt of your email. Congratulations on your selection to be a part of the chosen few to personally benefit from what the lord has blessed me with. An opportunity to touch lives around you. There is no need for skepticism as this is absolutely a blessing from God. I do believe that helping others by reaching out to some individuals,the less privileged,local fire departments, Red Cross, Community assistance and charity organizations in the US, Haiti, Asia, Africa, Europe and some other parts of the world is the right thing to do.

In order to facilitate disbursement process of the $2,000,000.00 solely donated to you,kindly provide information as below:

Full Names:

Gender:

Date of Birth:

Address:

Phone Number:

Nationality:

Marital Status:

Have you ever been involved in a Charity work:

I want you to know that measures have been put in place for my intention to be implemented swiftly. After confirmation of the above,it will be forwarded to the pay out bank and you will receive Fund Remittance Instruction within 24 Hours. I implore you to touch as much lives as you can by stretching a helping hand to the less privileged around you..The sole objective of this donation.

**Please be informed that the purpose of the required information is to have a proper record of our core Beneficiaries.

Best Regards.

Tayeb Souami C F"

Received this scam.

• June 10, 2019 at 12:29 PM by info

"From: Tayeb Souami Charity Projs. <tayebsouami.charityprojects@gmail.com>

To: Recipients <tayebsouami.charityprojects@gmail.com>

Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 4:39 AM

Subject: A Private Donation to You

Should you wish to verify, below are link to that effect:

www.powerball.com/winner-story/3153-million-powerball-winner-announced-new-jersey

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ui8ZDQ6Ks

Forward your Message of Acceptance to: tayebsouamicharityfoundation@gmail.com

Best Regards.

Tayeb Souami CF"

Another scam.

• June 8, 2019 at 2:09 AM by an anonymous user from Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I got one of the second type. thanks for your warning.

• June 6, 2019 at 6:53 AM by info

To: Recipients

Subject: A Private Donation to You

Should you wish to verify, below are link to that effect:

Forward your Message of Acceptance to: tayebsouamicharityfoundation@gmail.com

Best Regards.

Tayeb Souami CF"

• May 30, 2019 at 5:32 AM by an anonymous user from Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

To all my fellow potential scamees,

If you receive an email that you have won X or Y amounts and they want you to pay whatever amount, tell them to deduct the costs from your winnings and I promise you, you will never hear from them again.

I find it sickening that some people will use the Lords name to scam.

Regards

• May 22, 2019 at 10:28 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Tayeb Souami Charity Foundation <tayebsouami.charity@gmail.com>

Date: May 21, 2019 at 11:01:35 AM PDT

Subject: Funds Disbursement Information Forwarded to The Bank

Dear

Congratulations on your selection. It is believed that you`ll utilize this Donation which has been made to you for the right course. Every process in getting this fund to you Legally shall commence so I advise that you keep your Donation information strictly confidential until fund is disbursed to you to Avoid Double Claimers as that may lead to Cancellation.

Actually the inspiration behind this project is my wife, who has been a charity volunteer for six years. With her support, we have engaged in charity works around the world. We left Manila, Philippines a few days ago and presently in Istanbul, Turkey to Launch a Charity Partner organization in this region. We shall be leaving for South America in a few days where our tour of charity will come to an end.

Our Bank has advised the best mode of Remittance for your fund based on our location at the moment as that won`t have to affect your donation. A valid Check for $2,000,000.00 has been issued in your name, deposited with Midwest National Trust Bank as an International Bank Draft. We require you to map out good strategies in ensuring that the less privileged around you benefit from this fortune you will be receiving. That is the purpose of giving out this fund as we can not carry out the task on our own without having to involve the likes of you via Electronic System.

Required information was forwarded, so you are to contact the Bank with your Donation code: [TSCF/481TURK/2019MNTB] for verification purpose. However, Banking regulation in Turkey requires that an International Beneficiary opens an account with a payout bank branch where fund transfer is initiated. The Bank is authorized to clear your Check and wire funds to you upon opening an Account and concluding all formalities associated with International transfer process.

Bank Name: MIDWEST NATIONAL TRUST BANK

Bank Officer Name: Mr. Eymen Miraç

Tel: 90(534)084 0048

Fax: 00(90) 530 9765 204

Email: info@m-wntb.com

* Endeavor to cooperate with the Bank in order to have Funds transferred to your Local Bank at the Earliest. Congratulations once again!

Best Regards.

Date of Birth:

Address:

Phone Number:

Nationality:

Marital Status:

Have you ever been involved in a Charity work:

**Please be informed that purpose of the required information is to have a proper record of our core Beneficiaries.

Best Regards.

Sent: Sun, May 19, 2019 at 8:12 PM

Subject: A Private Donation to You

Should you wish to verify, below are link to that effect:

Forward your Message of Acceptance to: tayebsouami.charity@gmail.com

Best Regards.

Tayeb Souami CF

• May 20, 2019 at 12:47 PM by an anonymous user from St Louis, Missouri, United States

I received the scam this morning saying how God Blessed him, and he wants to help others.

I was selected to receive 2 million dollars. I did not and will not respond.....what a....holes

Beware out there, when we are having difficult times, we want to think maybe God is working in mysteries ways.

• May 5, 2019 at 4:25 PM by an anonymous user from Kellyville, Oklahoma, United States

Definitely still going around. Found one in my spam folder this morning.

• May 7, 2019 at 4:31 PM by an anonymous user from Missoula, Montana, United States

I received an email this morning as well. Where is Ebola monkey man when you need him?

• May 3, 2019 at 6:31 AM by info

Here is another scam:

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: TAYEB SOUIMI <captain-nemo@nautilus.sakura.ne.jp>

Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019, 3:50 pm

Subject: CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE A DONATION OF $1,000,000 FROM TAYEB SOUAMI JACKPOT WINNER POWERBALL LOTTERY

Greetings,

I am Tayeb Souami, June 2018 <$315 Million Power-ball Jackpot Lottery winner> I have deemed it necessary to donate the sum. of USD 1,000,000 to you, to show appreciation to God and Power-ball for the opportunity I got in a lifetime. Mind you, it is not a regular circulation neither did I make this public, it's the direct contribution from me to you by my financial adviser.

However, for more insight and to receive this cash grant, please let me know Mind you, and this is not a regular circulation, IT IS NOT A HOAX OR A SCAM EMAIL IT IS REAL

if in doubt visit the link below

You might ask how and why I selected you it was by random email selection from google and I got your email address myself I want to change your life too from my winning.

reply to me with your acceptance if you wish to accept my donation to you

Thank you and Accept my congratulations once again!

Tayeb Souami.

Power-ball Jackpot Winner.

• April 30, 2019 at 3:34 PM by an anonymous user from Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

In my case they are asking that I open a bank account with Midwest National Trust Bank, the branch office located in Istanbul, Turkey. I've been asked to fill out and send in an Account Opening form and have the choice of opening checking/savings accounts ranging from

$100 to $200.

The bank does have a website although it is a suspect. The amount of sophistication and detail that is being employed to run this scam is astonishing. It demonstrates that the scammers have decided to go to extraordinary lengths to perpetuate this scam.

Rickey M.

Here is another scam:

"From: TAYEB SOUIMI <sakai@jaero.or.jp>

Date: Thu, Apr 4, 2019, 4:38 AM

Subject: Critical notice for you

Critical notice for you

Greetings,

I am Tayeb Souami, June 2018 $315 Million Power-ball Jackpot Lottery winner. I have deemed it necessary to donate the sum. of USD 1,000,000 to you, to show appreciation to God and Power-ball for the opportunity I got in a lifetime. Mind you, it is not a regular circulation neither did I make this public, it's the direct contribution from me to you by my financial adviser.

if in doubt visit the link below

reply to me with your acceptance if you wish to accept my donation to you

Thank you and Accept my congratulations once again!

Tayeb Souami.

Power-ball Jackpot Winner."

• February 6, 2019 at 2:48 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

By golly gum drops this is a good one Lol. Once I asked them to send an invoice I didn't hear from them. I also told them I don't have that kind of money to send them. didn't hear from them after that.

• January 27, 2019 at 1:54 AM by an anonymous user from Mieuxcé, Normandy, France

I got this one (it is in Dutch):

"Hallo, ik ben Tayeb Souami, je hebt een donatie van 1.800.000,00 EURO. Ik won de

$ 315 Miljoen Powerball-loterij op 24 augustus 2017, een deel ervan schenken aan vijf gelukkige mensen en Ten Charity-organisatie. Je e-mail kwam zegevierend uit. Neem snel contact met mij op voor claims. Neem contact op met deze e-mail: tayebsouami2019@gmail.com"

• January 13, 2019 at 7:27 AM by an anonymous user from Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan

www.linkedin.com/in/souami-tayeb-207ab3153/

Got same message from this account

• November 1, 2018 at 6:04 AM by an anonymous user from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I was told to True Money Gram $200 to Delhia Reynolds State Alabama City Huntsville Zip Code 35806. That is suppose to be the Available to a so-called Cashier information.

It is a real shame when People ruin a good thing. If I were to win and decide to give away money, I would prepay for all fees and delivery cost myself. Oh well $20,000 would be nice but not at the cost of losing 20% of my current total savings for a what if?

• October 2, 2018 at 8:19 PM by an anonymous user from Deer Park, New York, United States

Just blocked him and reported him on Twitter 10/02/2018 LI NY

• October 2, 2018 at 4:08 PM by an anonymous user from Mesa, Arizona, United States

I was contacted on Twitter by a man claiming to be the above mentioned Tayeb Souami, the winner of the $315 million Power Ball lottery. His Twitter account claims he joined in September & is complete with pictures of Mr.SouamI receiving his check & holding stacks of $100 bills.

His Twitter account is Tayeb SouamI @PatsyCa99103620

• September 3, 2018 at 11:18 AM by an anonymous user from Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia

Not only via E-mail but also through Instagram.

• September 13, 2018 at 6:00 PM by an anonymous user from Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

and twitter as well today.

"Tayeb Souami" Lottery Donation Scam