Is "Flamenx" at flamenx.com an Untrustworthy Website?

Is "Flamenx" at flamenx.com an Untrustworthy Website?

Would you share this Article with others?

The scam website flamenx.com is selling vacuum cleaners for $50 and advertising on the facebook, taking orders, collect payments through PayPal, disappearing and blocking their credentials afterwards. Same design and communication are used, and even the same PayPal accounts from China and Vietnam.

"Flamenx" at flamenx.com

"Flamenx" at flamenx.com

Here are similar websites:

• thesevencolor.com (already blocked)
  • allwayshop.net (identical website content/engine with previous)
  • allwaystore.com (identical website content/engine with previous)

I was a victim of this website, sent a note to the second, after certain debates and evidence of their cheating they return me my money.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• March 17, 2019 at 3:13 PM by info

Here is another website: cordlean.icu

• October 27, 2018 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I was con by them for a supposedly really good drone, but I acted promptly and contacted paypal, they have responded to my complaints in a very good and fast way, I was refunded.

• October 9, 2018 at 6:47 PM by an anonymous user from South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

Me too got SCAM from this Sc*mbags.

....

This is a CROOKED Seller .... SCAMMER , LIE , CHEATED

Sent cheaper item .. much cheaper than post on website.

Facebook MUST responsibility for allowed SCAM SELLER.

advertise on Facebook

We the buyer should have some way to sue this Sc*mbags and put it in JAIL

... Now the website was CLOSED ....!

• October 3, 2018 at 7:13 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

They have done the same thing to me , I reported to American express my credit card provider , but I think while they know this is fraud but they prefer to turn their face away and do not refund my money!!

Any suggestions , please let us know , I am thinking to take the card provider to justice system , because they should be able to protect client from these Asian frauds

Please advise!

• September 29, 2018 at 12:01 PM by an anonymous user from Livonia, Michigan, United States

I ordered three items one month ago from Flamenx, but until now, I didn't receive these items.

"(1:RADIANCE A3 SMARTWATCH (BLUETOOTH) | 70% OFF TODAY × 1,

2:Classic 1/7 Scale AWSupercar with TQI 2.4GHz Radio System & TSM - Black × 1,

3. Drone."

• September 11, 2018 at 1:32 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

I had ordered a vacuum cleaner and did not deliver even after 2 months, I raised a dispute with paypal and got my money refunded.

If you have used paypal or credit card you can raise a dispute and get the money refunded

• September 8, 2018 at 4:01 AM by an anonymous user from Kotara, New South Wales, Australia

I trusted this company with my money after ordering a X-code drone gave me an order number and all, they are NOT TO BE trusted they take your money and give you nothing in return even through paypal DO NOT trust this company or site. they are thieves.

• September 6, 2018 at 1:32 AM by an anonymous user from New Farm, Queensland, Australia

I ordered a drone from Flamenx via Facebook that sounded like a great deal but what I received was rubbish and nothing like what was advertised.

Paypal tried to resolve for me but failed.

I have now threatened to report them to Consumer Affairs and will do so if I don't get a refund.

Stay well away from these people. Thay are thieves.

• September 3, 2018 at 8:22 PM by an anonymous user from Luquillo, Puerto Rico

I ordered two drone models from this site. After 23 days I received two drones toys, model Broadream S9, which do not even bring a camera and whose value is not more than $20.

Nothing related to original description of the ordered items. Now description, photos and videos were changed on website.

I opened my complaint in Paypal, and now they ask me to file a complaint with the FBI.

Definitely it is an untrustworthy and fraudulent site.

• September 2, 2018 at 5:43 AM by an anonymous user from Walthamstow, England, United Kingdom

I've been had by flamenx 15 days on no reply. contacting PayPal.

• September 1, 2018 at 11:38 PM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I also had been nailed. I ordered the Drone via their Facebook ad and they gave me an order number claiming they will deliver within 14-30 days but nothing happened despite my several emails with no answer.

I believe Facebook should check on those companies placing Ads to avoid such Scams.

• September 1, 2018 at 8:38 AM by an anonymous user from St Helens, England, United Kingdom

Looks like I’ve been had!

Ordered a drone from Flamenx via Facebook. Looked too god to be true(should have known really), 14 - 30 days delivery.

Gave me an order number and everything. 15 days in and I decide to check the progress of my delivery. Sent them an email 5days ago now. They say they’ll reply in two days usually.

No reply to date. Also, the spec of the drone I bought has now changed on their web page.

Emailed them via PayPal, the money went to Dovanis jewelry?? No reply from them either.

Off to PayPal now to try and get my money back.

• August 30, 2018 at 9:58 AM by an anonymous user from Southington, Connecticut, United States

Fraud, fraud, fraud..... Have to contact PayPal for a refund.

• August 31, 2018 at 1:00 AM by an anonymous user from Bentleigh East, Victoria, Australia

thanks for the advice - yet another victim! :-(

• August 28, 2018 at 11:57 PM by an anonymous user from Long Lake, Minnesota, United States

Today only $350 drone for only $69.99!

With considerable misgivings, I bit. I got a $69.99 drone that didn't come even close to matching the description of the one they were "promoting". It works if flies but has no camera and is basically a toy.

I have complained in no uncertain terms on their website but so far have not received a response.

So, yeah. It's untrustworthy.

• August 28, 2018 at 12:40 AM by an anonymous user from Soissons, Hauts-de-France, France

Got the same fraud with the purchase of the announced drone x 360.

When you look good at there advertising, they talk about the right stuff... but at the end, they mention the package contents, where they mention the correct content of the microdrone.

But this you can only see and understand when the microdrone is in front of you and the fraud is done.

Don’t understand why Facebook let them still active onto there medium...

• August 24, 2018 at 11:53 AM by info

Received via email:

"Dear Sir / Madam,

I think I am another victim after reading your webpage for the Flamenx website, I try to buy their Drone advertised in Facebook and paid thru PayPal. My order has been confirmed on 15 Aug 2018, therefore, I sent below email to ask them about the status but they have not feedback yet. May I know if there is any suggestion so I can get back my money? Thanks!"

• August 26, 2018 at 3:43 PM by an anonymous user from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I also purchased the same drone from Flamenx site but later found its fraud. It is operating with PayPal account dovanis.

And mail dovanisjewelry@gmail.com, phone number is 0966240395. I tried number of ways to reach the fraud. He is using had......@gmail.com which is his original Id. Try to raise request with cyber crime sites.

• August 24, 2018 at 11:52 AM by info

Remember, you can dispute charges with your bank or PayPal to have your money refunded if you have been scammed or cheated.

• August 24, 2018 at 10:21 AM by an anonymous user from Central, Central and Western District, Hong Kong

Me too! I purchased the drone advertised on facebook and confirmed the order on 15 Aug 2018.

I sent the email to their service but never feedback. Not sure how can I get the money back? Seeking for help. Thanks!

• August 20, 2018 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from Mol, Flanders, Belgium

Hey,

I have also bought a dry here and this is really messy and very small.

totally not what they offer on the website.

This is less toys and of very poor quality there is also no camera on and is only 6 cm.

There are also no batereien in which must again insert itself. Do not buy anything on this site is FAKE

• August 16, 2018 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from Valkenswaard, North Brabant, Netherlands

Facebook.com let's this fraudulous company advertise on their social media platform!

Due to an offer on Facebook I bought a drone that resembles the DJI Mavic Pro for a temporary time offer. Okay, I am not stupid an know it will never be a DJI. But the DJI clone which is the Eachine E58 is of the same price I paid to FlamenX.

Also in their advertisement the show the Eachine. Therefore it was likely they would send me that one.

When in contact with their service desk a Line Jane or Linda responds. They even send pictures of the order content showing a DJI drone.

Today I received the package and got a 6 cm small drone-like thing and a radiotransmitter that fits in one small childs hand. The drone and radio control do not what the advertisement says.

I feel fncked, I paid for it, but did not get the satisfaction! I would like to render that service back to Line Jane and Linda. Can anybody send me their addresses?!?

Ah, and now FlamenX page on Facebook, blocked me for posting real content and reviews to their posts, disabling me to warn other potential victims to not order from them!

Robert

• August 25, 2018 at 9:37 AM by an anonymous user from Miami, Florida, United States

Ditto, I received this POS drone that I can buy for $13.00 on a local website after paying for the Mavic drone or clone advertised. This was not the situation.

Have tried to contact them for a return address, but no response. I definitely got screwed.

Robert G

• August 19, 2018 at 10:34 PM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

Wow they got me too! After waiting 11 days I emailed the sevice dept Jane responded by sending me a tracking number when tracked it was delivered somewhere in California and I live in Texas I also ordered from Facebook ad, what can be done about this, SHOULD FACEBOOK BE LIABLE also?

• August 19, 2018 at 9:04 PM by an anonymous user from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Thank you for posting this, these guys should be prosecuted, sorry about your experience, I'm going to pass on the message.

• August 19, 2018 at 6:22 AM by an anonymous user from Reuver, Limburg, Netherlands

Same over here, but with Idearlife.com

• August 14, 2018 at 7:00 AM by an anonymous user from Buckhurst Hill, England, United Kingdom

I made the purchase of a drone they advertised on facebook a week ago, however not heard from them at all since I paid the money. Any clue how to get the money back?

• August 15, 2018 at 10:01 AM by an anonymous user from Riga, Latvia

Open dispute on PayPal. That is it.

• August 12, 2018 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from Ernakulam, Kerala, India

I have purchased https://www.flamenx.com/products/v5s-pro-robot-vacuum-cleaner and I got a very cheap, different (no features) and slightly damaged product.

I was getting response regarding shipment and tracking , but when I complained of this wrong different product .

They are very fraud company and is based in Vietnam. They have given a Canada office address, anybody know if that is correct.

Also, since they are not responding, could somebody help, if there any other way of returning the product and getting refund.

150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor

Ottawa, ON, Canada

K2P 1L4

• August 13, 2018 at 1:28 AM by an anonymous user from Enfield Town, England, United Kingdom

Hopefully if you ordered through PayPal you can get a refund. I too have had a product which no where near matches to the product on the video, shown on their website.

• August 8, 2018 at 6:44 PM by an anonymous user from Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

I asked them why there were no Facebook or Twitter accounts and got this:

"Our old website and fanpage were hacked so all of our customers information was lost. We can not send products for them so we fully refund for them immediately.

In this text, he received his money but I don't know why he says that. We are not deserved to be criticize.

Please understan our situation and don't worry. If you order, you will receive yours or your money back, guarantee"

• August 4, 2018 at 2:29 PM by an anonymous user from Richmond, Virginia, United States

Flamen X sold me a set of ear buds $39.99 on FB. Have I been scammed?

• August 3, 2018 at 2:45 PM by an anonymous user from Richmond, Virginia, United States

I ordered blue tooth ear buds from Flamen X off FB. Have I been scammed. I used Pay Pal.

• August 1, 2018 at 5:58 AM by an anonymous user from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

What is the method to get a refund for a paid order?

Is "Flamenx" at flamenx.com an Untrustworthy Website?