No Internet Connection Detected

Charles W. Jackson Jr Powerball Lottery Donation Scam

Charles W. Jackson Jr Powerball Lottery Donation Scam

Would you share this Article with others?  +

The fake "Charles W. Jackson Jr" Powerball Lottery Donation email below is a scam. The name of the North Carolina Powerball Jackpot winners who won $344 million, is being used by scammers in an attempt to trick potential victims into sending money and personal information. The scammers claim their potential victims were randomly selected to receive donations from the lottery winner as part of his charity project. But, Charles W. Jackson Jr is not randomly donating money to people around the world, this is just another advance fee fraud or scam.

The "Charles W. Jackson Jr" Powerball Lottery Donation Scam

From: Charles - cjwjr58@yahoo.com

Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:02 PM

Subject: want to donate $500.000.00 to you for charity

Hello dear, my name is Charles W. Jackson Jr, winner of the Power Ball Jackpot in June 2019, of $344 million. I want to donate $500.000.00 to you for charity. Your email address is among the list of emails to receive this donation , to help the poor in your community. Please email me immediately directly to my private email address: charleswjacksonjr66@yahoo.com for more details. Regards.

Remember, once they (scammers) have received their potential victims' personal information, they will use the information to trick the potential victims into sending money, which they will claim is for some advance fees, which will cover banking and transfer costs, insurance payments or tax that the potential victims need to pay before they can receive the so-called donated money. But, if the victims send their money, the scammers will steal it and may continue to trick the victims into sending more money, with the promise of receiving the donated money the scammers claim they would receive.

Recipients of the Charles W. Jackson Jr lottery donation scam emails are asked not to respond to or follow the instructions in them, they should delete them instead.

It is important to remember that when someone contacts you, claiming that you have won the lottery or you are the recipient of millions of dollars, and asks you to send money in order to receive your lottery winnings or prizes, it is a SCAM. Legitimate lottery companies will never ask their winners to send money in order to receive their prizes or winnings. And, why would lottery winners who are allegedly donating millions of dollars to you, want you to send a few hundred or thousand dollars for banking and transfer costs, insurance payments or tax? Well, the money that the scammers want the victims to send, which the scammers claim is for taxes, bank transfer cost, insurance or other expenses, is what the scammers will steal. And, the victims, on the other hand, will never receive the winnings, prizes or money that they were promised.

So, once you are asked to send money in order to receive money, it is a scam.

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• September 9, 2020 at 9:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

jorge.mf@asernet.com.br

Wed, Sep 2, 11:33 PM

to Recipients

My name is Charles W. Jackson Jr. and I won $344.6 million Powerball jackpot June 4, 2019.

I am giving donation to 5 randomly selected emails and yours is one of the email I selected from a raffle draw.

I am donating the sum of $1,000,000 to you and your family in good faith.

Contact me through email at charlesjackson1001@outlook.com to claim your donation.

Grammatical errors. An obvious spam. I wonder who's really falling into this trap?

• August 17, 2020 at 9:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Anderson, South Carolina, United States

"Midwest National Trust Bank <info@m-wntb.com>

To:

Shelia Brownlee

Mon, Aug 17 at 10:11 AM

Midwest National Trust Bank

Gülbahar Mahallesi, BeşincI Yıl Sk.

Profilo AVM 19/A, 34394 Şişli.

Istanbul. Turkey.

Tel: 90 (542) 369 4337

Fax: 00(90) 530 9765 204

The Director, International Transfer Dept.

Date: Aug. 17, 2020.

Dear

INTERNATIONAL FUND REMITTANCE PROCEDURE

You are welcome to Midwest National Trust Bank! where customer satisfaction is our priority. We offer opportunities to work in any part of our business which includes investment, personal and business banking, wealth management and a host of other Services from Risk management to customer service centers. We are in receipt of information regarding a check of $2,000,000 issued in your name. It is our ultimate aim that you experience our first class hospitality in the world of banking and this is illustrated by the availability of choice accounts modeled to suit your interest.

Please find the attached copy of the account application form. Fill properly the spaces provided with correct information that will facilitate your account setup in 24 hours. You are to provide us a scanned copy of any government issued ID like your international passport, driver`s license, voter`s ID, tax ID or any form of legal identity via email attachment along with the completed account form.

Below are the different account types and corresponding opening fees for non residential customers:

ACCOUNT TYPES : MINIMUM OPENING DEPOSIT

1. Savings Account => $100.00 (One Hundred Dollars)

** Saving account allows for easy transfer of funds, reflects in the destination account in 3 working days.

2. Current Account => $200.00 (Two Hundred Dollars)

** With current account, international funds transfer is even easier. Funds reflect in the destination account after 24 hours.

3. Premium Account => $300. 00 (Three Hundred Dollars)

** Premium account is the fastest for International Transfers. Funds transfer is processed swiftly within 24 Hours.

After completion of account setup, your check will be cleared into it from where you can initiate an international transfer to any local bank account in the world or request delivery of a debit card for cash withdrawals...The choice is yours!

Fill out the necessary information in the account application form and submit back via email attachment. Upon receipt of the above with specification of account type, a cashier details/payment options will be sent to you immediately for remittance of your account opening balance in order to facilitate account setup and transfer of your funds.

NB:- Account deposit fee is fully refundable and transferable, it reflects in your bank account.

Yours in service,

Eymen Miraç

[International Banking Division]

90 (541) 975 3872"

Another scam.

• August 17, 2020 at 9:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Anderson, South Carolina, United States

"charlesjacksonjr.charity@gmail.com Sun, Aug 16 at 11:55 AM

Dear Friend,

I am in receipt of your email. Congratulations on your selection as a part of the chosen few to personally benefit from what the Lord has blessed me with, an opportunity to touch lives around you. There is no need for skepticism as this is absolutely a blessing from God. I do believe that helping others by reaching out to some individuals, the less privileged, local fire departments, red cross, community assistance and charity organizations in the US, Haiti, Asia, Africa, Europe and some other parts of the world is the right thing to do. In order to facilitate the disbursement process of the $2,000,000.00 solely donated to you, please provide information as below:

Full Names:

Date of Birth:

Address:

Phone Number:

Have you ever been involved in a Charity work:

I want you to know that measures have been put in place for my intention to be implemented swiftly. After confirmation of the above, it will be forwarded to the pay out bank and you will receive the fund remittance instruction within 24 Hours. I implore you to touch as many lives as you can by stretching a helping hand to the less privileged around you..The sole objective of this donation.

**Please be informed that the purpose of the required information is to have a proper record of our core beneficiaries.

Best Regards.

Charles W. Jackson Jr."

Received this scam.

• August 13, 2020 at 2:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands

Hello,

My name is Charles Jackson. and I'm from Cumberland County, North Carolina, I'm the lucky winner of the Power-ball Jackpot of $344.6 million dollars on June 4, 2019. It was actually a dream come true for me and my entire family as I have always prayed and hope for a life changing moment because I have always had it in mind that, if I ever won the lottery I will be donating to St. Jude Hospital, the Wounded Warriors Project, the Shriners and to other lucky individuals around the world.

Our thoughts are with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19 around the world.

I'm currently fulfilling my promise by donating part of my gift and the sum of eight hundred thousand dollars has been donated to you. Please be aware that, I'm actually not giving out this donation because the money is too much but because, I actually want this money to go round, and please do not fail to help the needy around you with the little you can, as this is the most important reason for this donation because there families out there who have lost everything due to the pandemic, although I'm just knowing you for the first time but I believe that God has crossed our paths for a great purpose, because God has chosen you to be part of this blessing as your email was selected from few registered emails that was provided to me by Microsoft Outlook management with the help of my attorney, so by receiving this email, I believe you were chosen by God to receive my donation of eight hundred thousand dollars ($800,000.00) and I also hope that, you are a kindhearted individual and as a believer, I believe that good things happens to those who believes and also have good intentions towards others.

Please always remember that, this is a private donation, and as a matter of fact, I have decided to put this away from the media because I want it to remain private and I do not want any attention for my good deeds, I'm currently here in Panama with my family due to some stories we heard about some previous winners and we have been here before the global pandemic and please, always remember that, this donation project has to remain private.

I would love to introduce myself more, but firstly, I will like to know more about you by replying back with the below information:

Full name:

Residential address:

Mobile number:

Nationality:

Marital status:

Age:

Upon your response with the above details, I will be contacting you with further instruction on how you're to get hold of your donation funds immediately and please do not fail to keep your donation information confidential, and also endeavor to help the needy around you with the little you can, as soon as your donation funds gets to you.

May God continue to bless you and your entire family.

Sincerely,

Charles Jackson.

• August 13, 2020 at 12:33 AM by info

From: Elaine Wang <Elaine.Wang@acc.co.nz>

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 5:10:40 AM

Subject: RE: Grant

Congratulations,

You have been chosen by Mr Charles Jackson for a donation regarding his humanitarian project. Kindly send an email to Mr Charles Jackson on the below for more information.

Email: jacksonjr502@gmail.com

Contact person: Mr Charles Jackson

Best Regards,

Elaine Wang.

Public Relations Manager."

Here is another scam.

• August 13, 2020 at 12:24 AM by info

"From: Elaine Wang <Elaine.Wang@acc.co.nz>

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020, 5:10 pm

Subject: RE: Grant

Congratulations,

Email: jacksonjr502@gmail.com

Contact person: Mr Charles Jackson"

Another scam.

• August 12, 2020 at 5:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Tralee, Munster, Ireland

They have a new format:

"Elaine Wang <Elaine.Wang@acc.co.nz>

Mié 12/08/2020 11:18 AM

Congratulations,

Email: jacksonjr502@gmail.com

Contact person: Mr Charles Jackson

Best Regards,

Elaine Wang.

Public Relations Manager."

I guess they have got that much money they hired a Public Relations Manager

• August 12, 2020 at 1:00 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

I got this one today, can usually spot the scammers I copied and pasted the email address onto google and it brought me here

• July 5, 2020 at 10:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Roy, Montana, United States

"Greetings,

Please forward your message of acceptance to: charlesjacksonjr.charity@gmail.com

Best Regards.

Charles W. Jackson Jr."

Another scam

• July 1, 2020 at 10:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Montgomery, Alabama, United States

"From: Tony Keith <energohoz@os.chernigiv-rada.gov.ua>

Subject: Re: Good News! Reply Immediately

Good Day,

Donation amounting $ 920,000.00 USD has been made in your favor, Kindly contact the donor Mr. Charles W Jackson Jr via email (charlesjcksnjr@yahoo.com) for more details on your donation funds.

Best Regards,

Mr. Keith"

Here is another scam.

• June 19, 2020 at 11:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Cisco, Texas, United States

Email received:

reverend victoradams <reverendvictoradamsss@gmail.com>

Bcc:

reno.ford@yahoo.com

Wed, Jun 17 at 11:37 PM

For your security we disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.

Greetings,My name is Charles W. Jackson Jr, the mega jackpot winner of $344.6 million on June 01, 2019. I intend to use the winning funds to pursue a variety of passions and make some charitable contributions to humanity. With great joy in my heart, I hereby inform you that you have been selected to benefit from my private donations aimed at touching lives as God has blessed me. This donation of $2 million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Please forward your message of acceptance to: charlesjacksonjrn.charity@gmail.com

Best Regards.

Charles W. Jackson Jr...

• June 21, 2020 at 11:16 AM by an anonymous user from: San Diego, California, United States

Peace be unto you.

Received the same email. People always think others are stupid and greedy. My CREATOR, my LORD and MASTER takes care of me. If someone wants to bless me with a windfall send it on! But I'll NEVER pay money to receive a donated sum.

Be careful out there.

Have a blessed life.

• June 15, 2020 at 10:57 PM by info

"From: Charles W Jackson Jr <conselhotutelar@jardinopolis.sp.gov.br>

Date: June 15, 2020 at 3:34:03 PM MST

To: Recipients <conselhotutelar@jardinopolis.sp.gov.br>

Subject: Donation from Charles W Jackson Jr

Reply-To: jacksnjr71@gmail.com

YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT WAS SELECTED FOR A DONATION OF $3,500,000.00 FOR CHARITY.PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION: jacksnjr71@gmail.com"

Here is another scam.

• June 13, 2020 at 11:37 AM by info

"DONATION OF $3,500,000.00 FOR CHARITY.

Sat 6/13/2020 4:22 AM

From: "Charles Jackson Jr"

YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT WAS SELECTED FOR A DONATION OF $3,500,000.00 FOR CHARITY. PLEASE CONTACT CHARLES JACKSON WITH THIS EMAIL jacksonjrc34@gmail.com TO CLAIM YOUR DONATION:"

Here is another scam.

• May 31, 2020 at 9:58 PM by info

This scam is still going on - I received this email on 5/30/2020

CWJJ/MTB-CF020 - A Private Donation to You

Greetings,

Best Regards.

Charles W. Jackson Jr.

• April 21, 2020 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Pensacola, Florida, United States

So I got hit up on IG, said I was drawn at random to receive 100k. I knew this was a scam. They wanted my name, address, phone number and country. I told them I needed to speak to "Charles" directly...they gave me a number to call: 805 457 5503.

• April 4, 2020 at 9:14 PM by info

"Charles W Jackson Jr

Your email account was selected

for a donation of ($3,500,000.00)

for charity. Please contact

Charles W Jackson Jr to claim your donation."

Here is another scam.

• March 1, 2020 at 8:42 AM by info

"From: Charles W. Jackson <charlessupport.jr@otenet.gr>

Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2020 12:15:46 AM

To: Recipients <charlessupport.jr@otenet.gr>

Subject: CWJJ/MTB-CF019 - A Private Donation to You

Greetings,

Best Regards.

Charles W. Jackson Jr."

Here is another scam.

• February 1, 2020 at 7:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

I think they are already on Instagram, too. Asked them if they could send through PayPal and didn't reply. Username: @charles10000y

• January 25, 2020 at 6:29 AM by info

Received this scam:

"You have been chosen to receive the sum of "One Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars" in my ongoing charity program Email: Charleswjackson1960@gmail.com"

• January 17, 2020 at 10:41 AM by info

"From: Charles W. Jackson <charleswjackson@otenet.gr>

Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 11:13 AM

To: Recipients

Subject: CWJJ/MTB-CF019 - A Private Donation to You

Greetings,

Best Regards.

Charles W. Jackson Jr."

Another scam.

• December 23, 2019 at 2:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

This scam is now on Tweeter Charles W Jackson Jr@charles71122199

• December 21, 2019 at 9:22 AM by info

"SEASON'S GREETINGS!

Sat 12/21/2019 8:49 AM

From: "Charles W. Jackson Jr." - felipe.reyno@utu.edu.uy

To: Recipients

CONGRATULATION! You've won $1,500,000.00USD from Charles W. Jackson Jr.donations. Reply for more details.

Best Regards,

Charles W. Jackson Jr."

Here is another scam.

• December 9, 2019 at 10:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Weaverville, North Carolina, United States

Wow, he's upped the anti. 2 Million!

Subject:CWJJ/MTB-CF019 - A Private Donation to You

Charles W.Jackson <charleswjackson@otenet.gr>

Mon 12/9/2019 10:59 PM

Greetings,

Best Regards.

Charles W. Jackson Jr.

Keep your comment respectful.

Charles W. Jackson Jr Powerball Lottery Donation Scam