Samsung Mobile Promo Draw Lottery Scam

There is no "Samsung Mobile Promo Draw" lottery. Therefore, the email message below, which claims that the recipients are lucky winners of the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw, is a scam that is being sent by lottery scammers to their potential victims. Therefore, recipients of the fake email message should not respond to it or follow the instructions in it. Remember, every month, lottery scammers send out thousands of lottery scamming email messages in an attempt to trick the recipients into thinking they have won the lottery.

Samsung Mobile Promo Draw Lottery Scam

Once potential victims respond to the fake lottery scamming email messages, they will be asked by the lottery scammers to send thousands of dollars, which the scammers will claim are for taxes and other fees that the potential victims must pay in order for them to receive their so-called lottery prizes. But, once the lottery scammers receive the money sent by their victims, they will disappear, leaving the victims disappointed, frustrated and thousands of dollars broke.

The "Samsung Mobile Promo Draw" Scam

SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

170 Main Street Johannesburg,

Headquarters Medscheme Office Park.

Phase 1, 10 Muswell Road South

Bryanston, Johannesburg, South Africa.

Winning Batch No: 2019/10125E.

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($750, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America/ South Africa, held on March 18th, 2019 in South Africa.

Samsung Company randomly selected different Countries Mobile Numbers through a computer ballot system to receive an award of Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand US Dollars ($750, 000.00) each as a part of our for-profit philanthropic wing promotion.

The online International award draws was conducted from an exclusive list of over 25, 000, 000 Mobile Numbers of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the web. No tickets were sold. Mobile Number was emerged as one of five winners in the category ‘A’ with the following:

You are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of The Samsung Company for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your wining amount of ($750, 000.00 US Dollars) Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars.

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3. Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. Sex:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Email Address:

You are to send a scanned copy of your Passport, Drivers License or Work ID via email attachment for proper confirmations.

EVENT MANAGER,

Dr. Raymond Wise.

Tel: +27844943999

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

DonateHelp maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.

Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.

• April 17, 2021 at 11:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Monrovia, Liberia

Oh my God they spam me.

Please what do I do now?

• March 29, 2021 at 6:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Cesstos Village, Monrovia, Liberia

Is it true that Samsung is awarding the lottery promo winners this year 2021?

• March 29, 2021 at 7:40 PM by info

No, it is a scam.

• March 24, 2021 at 2:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Monrovia, Liberia

Another scam:

"SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

In line with the commemorating event marking our annual anniversary of the SAMSUNG MOBILE Telecommunication, we rolled out over $91,000,000.00 (Ninety One Million Dollar) for gift items and cash prizes for our annual Anniversary Draws. This promo is approved by the America Gaming Board and licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Samsung Company randomly selected different Countries Mobile Numbers through a computer ballot system to receive an award of Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($750, 000.00) each as a part of our for-profit philanthropic wing promotion.

The online International award draws was conducted from an exclusive list of over 25, 000, 000 Mobile Numbers of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the web. No tickets were sold. Your Mobile Number emerged as one of five lucky winning numbers in the category ‘A’ with the following:

You are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of The Samsung Company for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your winning amount of ($750, 000.00 US Dollars) Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars.

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3.Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. S*x:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Email Address:

Friends and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).

Thank you for being a part of our Covid-19 relief funds draw.

EVENT MANAGER,

Raymond Joe

Tel: 17162793317

Copyright 2021 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved."

• March 14, 2021 at 8:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Mbabane, Eswatini

What do I do if I have already responded to this scam issue, how do I get out of the mess

• March 14, 2021 at 11:17 AM by info

If you didn't send your financial or other sensitive information, just be careful going forward.

• March 13, 2021 at 4:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Mbabane, Eswatini

I also received aan SMS from Williams Colmny who calls himself the event manager at Samsung usa that I won 855,000 dollars and should pay 610 dollars for courier service charge to have my won prize shipped to me...

• March 6, 2021 at 11:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Mbabane, Eswatini

I got the same message from Raymond Joe on the 03/03/21. Wow thank you I'm saved from this crocodile

• March 9, 2021 at 5:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Mbabane, Eswatini

Me too. Got it on the same day

• March 5, 2021 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Mbabane, Eswatini

I received a message on 03.03.2021 from my cell phone and the number posted is 22951842652 says I have won $ 750,000 from Samsung. It also says Send an Email to samsungdep29@gmail.com.

Is it true or is kind of fraud.

• March 13, 2021 at 4:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Mbabane, Eswatini

Scam,don't entertain them..

• March 5, 2021 at 10:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Mbabane, Hhohho Region, Eswatini

Recieved the same... somebody help

• March 5, 2021 at 10:41 AM by info

Just ignore it.

• March 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM by info

It not true,it is fraudulent.

• March 5, 2021 at 7:41 AM by an anonymous user from: Cesstos Village, Monrovia, Liberia

I just received the same message and I fill up the form... What bugged me was,I have to pay for the delivery before they start processing my won prize. Hmm,what I know,is that you can pay on delivery...

• March 5, 2021 at 10:02 AM by info

It is a scam, do not pay any money because you will never receive what you were promised.

• February 18, 2021 at 4:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek, Windhoek East, Khomas, Namibia

I to have received the same sms last bobber and I reallthought I have won .

I send my details and I never received any response from there.

When I conducted the so called Rymond on WhatsApp he never replied an I try to call the number they have provided me in the email address and somebody picked said that is Namwater Swakopmund I than realised that something was wrong.

So I have provided them with my information and am scared they might do something.

Is this winning story true or is it a fraud please I want to know .

• February 18, 2021 at 6:37 AM by info

It is not true, it is fraudulent.

• January 1, 2021 at 2:41 AM by an anonymous user from: Rukiri II, Kigali, Umujyi Wa Kigali, Rwanda

the message I have received for winning $750,000 in samsung mobile promo draw is true or it is kind of fraud?

• January 1, 2021 at 6:23 AM by info

It is not true, it is fraudulent.

• February 11, 2021 at 6:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek, Windhoek East, Khomas, Namibia

I received the below email:

"Verification No: 2021/101US

The Samsung Mobile Promo Event Manager has received your filled Form and have agreed to compensate you with the sum of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ($750,000.00 USD).

Now Your Won Prize From Samsung Promo is well packaged with every legal documents to convey it having any problem with any Authorities or with your Federal Government, therefore we are here by inviting you to our office here in United States of America to enable us give you all the legal documents and issue the Secret Won Prize to you to enable you cash your won Funds on due time process. But if you are unable to come down here in our office in person, Your sum of $750,000.00 will be send to you by FREE WAY COURIER SERVICES and you will be responsible for the courier delivery charge of your Won Prize.

If you choose to receive your Won funds through courier delivery service. Your prize will be protected by a hard cover insurance policy, which will make it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it can be remitted and delivered to you. This is in accordance with section (999) of the national act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 2002 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of your Won Cheque. Note: Courier delivery fee can not be deducted from your won prize because of the rules and regulation embarking your claims.

We have concluded a delivery arrangement with FREE WAY COURIER SERVICES that is assigned for this promotion, In view of this development; you are requested to choose from the delivery options listed below which is well known and can be affordable by you.

Delivery Options A:

Free Way Courier (Delivery takes 24 hours)

Mailing $220.00

Insurance $120.00

VAT (5%) $70.00

TOTAL $410.00 US Dollars which is equivalent to 6,500.00 South African Rand

Delivery Options B:

Free Way Courier (Delivery takes 96 hours)

Mailing $150.00

Insurance $95.00

VAT (5%) $75.00

TOTAL $320.00 US Dollars which is equivalent to 5,100.00 South African Rand

Please be informed that your winning parcel that's to be delivered to you contain the items below:

1. Cheque valued of $750.000.00 US Dollars

2. Official Winning Certificate.

3. SAMSUNG GALAXY S9, 128GB

4. Affidavit of claims eligibility and other Covering Documents.

Please let us know the exact day you are making payment for the Courier Delivery Charge so that we can proceed and arrange all necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your Won Cheque Process in your Name been delivered to your country.

Be informed that delivery will be made to your address after our confirmation of your payment receipt, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attached on your delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs. Note after your payment has been received by the courier official a tracking number will be given to you for you to be tracking your parcel until it gets to you in your country.

Note: Attach to this email is a scanned copy of the Deed of Guarantee & Letter of Approval by the United States of America government, Do get back to us immediately within the next 24hrs so that we can provide you with information on how to make the delivery payment as soon as possible before the end of this promo.

Note winners are to keep their winnings confidential to avoid force double claims or third party, Do not disclose your winnings out to others until your won prize is been transported/ delivered to you safely.

Once again Congratulations.

Your Faithfully,

Raymond Joe.

Copyright 2021 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved."

• December 29, 2020 at 12:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Rukiri II, Kigali, Umujyi Wa Kigali, Rwanda

I'm receiving the message that I won, it says that:

"We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($750, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America/United Arab Emirates, held on the 1st of this month in United States of America to assist on Covid-19 lock down."

Is it true or is kind of fraud?

• January 4, 2021 at 9:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Avan, Yerevan, Armenia

Sorry to have sent that sms to your mobile number?

• December 29, 2020 at 12:35 PM by info

It is a fraud.

• December 9, 2020 at 6:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Curacao, Curaçao, Curacao

I thought my manifestation took place so soon, but THANK YOU for this information(website), when a search for Raymond Joe. scammers!

• December 2, 2020 at 4:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Maseru, Lesotho

I also got that SMS and when I saw they need scanned copies of my documents I immediately send the so cold raymond WhatsApp.

Hes always online but never responded

Googled the numbers that raymond gave out and found this productive Infomation that they are indeed scammers

• November 2, 2020 at 9:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek Central, Windhoek West, Khomas, Namibia

I got the same text they than asked for my id copy and to fill in a form so I did,than I received a letter abt how to get the cash and a document that looked legit from supreme court of U.S. I really thought I won.

• November 1, 2020 at 12:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia

Is the 750 000 winning money true, I received the message yesterday?

• November 1, 2020 at 2:17 PM by info

No, it is not true, it is a scam.

• November 1, 2020 at 12:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek Central, Windhoek West, Khomas, Namibia

You sent me a text yesterday that I win 855000$,is this true?

• November 1, 2020 at 2:03 AM by info

It is not true, It's a scam.

• October 30, 2020 at 9:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Walvis Bay, Erongo, Namibia

"SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($750, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America/South Africa, held on the 1st of this month in United States of America to assist on Covid-19 lock down.

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3. Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. S*x:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Email Address:

Thank you for being a part of our Covid-19 relief funds draw.

EVENT MANAGER,

Raymond Joe

Tel: 17162793317"

Thats what I received today and they texted me via sms

• July 20, 2020 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Athens, Attica, Greece

"You Won $750,000.00 From Samsung.Send Your Address to: samsungdept88@gmail.com"

Received this scam.

• December 25, 2019 at 7:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek West, Khomas, Namibia

I got this sms too

• January 8, 2020 at 3:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Pristina, Toplica, Serbia

I got this message too on my phone, then in my email with the same text. Firstly I thought it was true then when they wanted the money I know it was not

• October 19, 2019 at 12:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Tashkent, Toshkent Shahri, Uzbekistan

What if I have already sent my IDs? What do they do with that? and How can I protect if something wrong happens?

Thanks in advance!

• October 19, 2019 at 7:28 AM by info

They will sell your information to other scammers who will contact you and attempt to scam you. So, be careful going forward.

• October 8, 2019 at 8:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Toshkent tumani, Toshkent Shahri, Uzbekistan

I received the same message. First I received an SMS from my phone number. Here's the message:

"SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

In line with our annual SAMSUNG MOBILE Telecommunication event branding event, we rolled out over $ 91,000,000.00 (Ninety One Million Dollar) for gift items and cash prizes for our annual Anniversary Draws. This promo is approved by the American Gaming Board and licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

The Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America / United Arab Emirates, held on October 2nd, 2019 in United States of America.

Samsung Company Randomly Selected Different Countries Mobile Numbers through the Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($ 750, 000.00) each as part of our for-profit philanthropic wing promotion.

An online list of over 25, 000, 000 Mobile individual numbers and corporate bodies selected by an advanced automated random computer search from the web. No tickets were sold. Your Mobile Number emerged as one of the five lucky winners in the category 'A' with the following:

You are required to fill in the form below and send it to The Samsung Company Promotion Manager for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your wining amount of ($ 750, 000.00 US Dollars) Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars.

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3.Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. S*x:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Email Address:

You are welcome to send a scanned copy of your Passport, Drivers License, or Work ID via email attachment for proper confirmations.

Friendly and unable to redeem your prize because of a certified check that is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).

EVENT MANAGER,

Raymond Joe

Tel: 15736652189

Copyright 2019 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved."

• November 3, 2020 at 6:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Centar, Skopje, Karpoš, Macedonia

Hi, I received the same messages via sms and then email, thank you so musch for sharing info about this scam, I got this message and I live in North Macedonia,Europe.

• October 17, 2019 at 10:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Tashkent, Toshkent, Uzbekistan

I had this message too

• August 1, 2019 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Huechuraba, Region Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

"Beneficiary Name: Ingrid W.

Country: Chile

Mobile no: 56987710005

Verification No: 2019/101US

The Samsung Mobile Promo Event Manager has receive your filled Form and have agreed to compensate you with the sum of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ($750,000.00 USD).

Received this scam.

• July 26, 2019 at 11:40 AM by info

"samsungdept37@gmail.com this mail address and 229 90 64 33 05 number 750 thousand dollars to me, you came to the message of samsungdan thanks to the trap of scammers did not fall in the trap of scammers. This is the message they wrote to my mail address. SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

SAMSUNG Mobile Telecommunication, we rolled out over $ 91,000,000.00 (Ninety One Million Dollar) licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($ 750, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America / Turkey / United Arab Emirates, held on June 25th, 2019 in United States of America.

Samsung Company has received a prize of seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($ 750, 000.00), as well as a part of our for-profit philanthropic wing promotion.

The online International award draws were conducted from an exclusive list of over 25, 000, 000 mobile numbers. No tickets were sold. Your Mobile Number emerged as one of five winning numbers in the category ‘A’ with the following:

Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars. ($ 750,000,000 US Dollars) Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars.

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3.Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. S*x:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Email Address:

You are a scanned copy of your Passport, Drivers License or Work ID via email attachment for proper confirmations.

IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).

EVENT MANAGER,

Raymond Joe

Tel: 15736652189

Copyright 2019 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved."

Here is another scam.

• July 18, 2019 at 2:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Gaborone, Botswana

"SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($750, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America/ South Africa, held on June 1st, 2019 in United States of America.

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3. Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. S*x:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Email Address:

EVENT MANAGER,

Raymond Joe

Tel: 15736652189

Copyright 2019 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved"

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 11:12 AM, I received a text message from this telephone no, 22990577220 telling me that I have won $750,000 from Samsung and asking me to send my address to this address: samsungdept27@gmail.com.

so I wanted to inquire about the text, if it is legit! turns out it was fake!

• July 16, 2019 at 7:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Pristina, Toplica, Serbia

"On Tue, Jul 16, 2019, 09:37 SAMSUNG MOBILE INC <samsungdpt9@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Winner,

You are to inform us when payment for delivery option A ($400.00 US Dollar which is equivalent to 360.00 Euro) will be made, to enable us provide you with details on how you can make the payment.

Regards

Williams Conmy

On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 at 09:28, gezim gashI <gezim.r.gashi@gmail.com> wrote:

I accept your offer. A

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019, 09:17 SAMSUNG MOBILE INC <samsungdpt9@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Winner,

With regards to your mail message, you are advice to inform us which is your most preferable and affordable option for delivery A or B, immediately you inform us when payment will be made details on how to make payment will be provided to you.

Regards

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 at 14:53, gezim gashI <gezim.r.gashi@gmail.com> wrote:

I accept your offer

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019, 07:56 SAMSUNG MOBILE INC <samsungdpt9@gmail.com> wrote:

SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY"

Here is another scam.

• July 14, 2019 at 10:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Fierzë, Elbasan, Albania

"SAMSUNG COMPANY <samsungdept77@gmail.com>

Sht 13.7.2019 11:37 AM

SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($750, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America/Germany/Turkey/India/United Arab Emirates, held on June 25th, 2019 in United States of America.

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3.Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. S*x:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Email Address:

Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).

EVENT MANAGER,

Raymond Joe

Tel: 15736652189

Copyright 2019 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved."

Hello, this is the scam I have received.

• December 31, 2019 at 6:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

I too received this message.

• July 12, 2019 at 5:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Pristina, Toplica, Serbia

I received the exact same message yesterday, I didn't believe it all the way through so I did some research and I found out it was fake, so thanks...

• July 12, 2019 at 9:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Pristina, Republic of Kosovo

Yesterday, I got a message that my number phone has won 750 000$ in the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United State of America/Canada/India/ United Arab Emirates, held in June 25th 2019 in USA. The message came from Samsung office 2.

• July 19, 2019 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Tirana, Albania

And so I came up with a lot of questions asking me to pay 400 or 600 dollars to get it all that was very real and why I did not believe ...

• June 8, 2019 at 4:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Gaborone, Botswana

"Your cell no. won $855,000.00 USD from SAMSUMG MOBILE PROMO. For info. send your details via Email to: samsungoff62@gmail.com". Is this gunine?

• June 13, 2019 at 7:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Gaborone, Botswana

"You won $750,000 from samsung, send your address to samsungdept21@gmail.com"

I got this scam.

• June 12, 2019 at 11:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Gaborone, Botswana

Someone send me this text

• June 11, 2019 at 2:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Gaborone, Botswana

H**l no! I received the same message this morning; just interested in knowing how they got my number, be careful!

• June 8, 2019 at 10:55 AM by info

No, it is a scam.

• May 22, 2019 at 4:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Gaborone, Botswana

On the l9 May l received an sms that my cell number has won $855,000.00 USD from Samsung mobile promo.

• May 21, 2019 at 12:41 AM by an anonymous user from: Gaborone, Botswana

I received a message from Samsung Electronics saying that I have won $855000.00. And their email address is samsungoff62@gmail.com.

• May 10, 2019 at 6:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Khartoum, Sudan

I received a message from Samsung Electronics United States of America stating my profit in the company's promotional draw on March 30, 2019 at $270 million. Is a fact?

• May 10, 2019 at 7:45 AM by info

No, it is a scam or fake sent by thieves.

• April 27, 2019 at 8:02 AM by info

The scammers are using this email address: Samsungp29@outlook.com

• April 20, 2019 at 6:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Lusaka, Zambia

I received the same message saying that I have won $750,000.

• April 19, 2019 at 5:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Juba, Central Equatoria, South Sudan

oh thank god for giving me wisdom of going to search,,, I was about to go and pay sum of 320$ in western union today for shipping of my cheque of 750000$ and samsung s9 154GB ...which all about scam sent to me by Raymond Joe calling him self(event manager) two weeks ago.

I have been communicating everyday through an email,this was last step by sending them this money ...but thank god that he saved me.

• July 29, 2019 at 4:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Heraklion, Crete, Greece

Hi! There's no such thing as 154 gb. It's 32,64,128 or 256.

• April 18, 2019 at 10:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Lusaka, Zambia

I received the same message last night saying I have won $855.000.00 from Samsung promotion draw.

• April 17, 2019 at 8:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia

Ou my goodness I thought I seriously won when I got the message...

• April 12, 2019 at 11:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Lusaka, Zambia

yesterday I received the same message as above

• April 8, 2019 at 2:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek West, Khomas, Namibia

I received a message last month stating that I won $750 000.00 from Samsung. The funny part is the person is demanding for $5000.00 for the prize to be sent to me. Out of eagerness, I made some research... guess what, I found out it is a scam.

• April 7, 2019 at 5:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek West, Khomas, Namibia

On the 31st march 2019 Samsung mobile telecommunication rolled 91 million for annual anniversary draws, is that true?

• April 7, 2019 at 5:38 PM by info

No, it is a scam sent by thieves.

• April 5, 2019 at 5:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia

OMG... I did receive the same message from Raymond Joe claiming that I have won $750000... Now I know it is a scam.

• April 4, 2019 at 10:59 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019, 4:52 PM

From: SAMSUNG COMPANY - samsungdept77@gmail.com

SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Winning Batch No: 2019/101US

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($750, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America/ South Africa, held on March 25th, 2019 in United States of America.

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3.Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. S*x:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Email Address:

EVENT MANAGER

Raymond Joe

Tel: 12566774213

Copyright 2019 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved"

• April 13, 2019 at 4:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia

I received this exact same message also...thanks, it's a SCAM.

• March 25, 2019 at 10:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Suva, Central, Fiji

Samsung Lottery money in the USA, is it true... the money is organised by DELMOS JASON, Samsung company, USA

• March 25, 2019 at 10:19 PM by info

It is a fake being sent by scammers or thieves.

Recommendation / Advertisement