Inheritance Scams - Another Advanced Fee Scam

Inheritance Scams - Another Advanced Fee Scam

Would you share this Article with others?

Online users, please be on the lookout for fake inheritance emails like the one below, which claim the recipients have received an inheritance worth thousands of dollars. The fake emails are advanced fee scams being sent by online scammers to their potential victims. This scam is a form of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence trick. The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, in return for a small up-front payment, which the fraudster requires in order to obtain a large sum.

A Inheritance Scam Sent by Online Scammers

From: Sophia Dawson <s_dawson5@outlook.com>

Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2019 8:58 AM

Subject: Re:PTD

For your information

You are the beneficiary to my deceased client who died in-estate to the bequest of the sum of £15,500,000.00 GBP.

If you accept please forward your full names, physical address and your direct cell for the court documentations and so that we can obtain the probate division of court papers required for you to claim the funds from the holding bank. Please send your response to my private email: Sophia Dawson--

sp.dawson@queensqchambers.com

Thanks,

Sophia Dawson

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• October 24, 2019 at 10:07 PM by info

Here is another scam:

----- Forwarded message -----

From: GREGORY PAULSON <showtintas@vetorial.net>

Sent: Wednesday, 23 October 2019, 10:51:12 am AEDT

Subject: ***PAYMENT NOTIFICATION!!

Attention: Beneficiary

Your payment file has been recovered. You do not need to send endless fees before you can be paid your total inheritance funds. They lied to you send an email now quickly to claim department(claim_department04@qq.com). Make sure you reply to that email address exactly stating your name, country, and phone number to confirm. You will be sent an ATM card with which you can make withdrawal from any ATM machine around the globe. Your daily withdrawal limit will be made known to you.

contact person: Dr Charles Harrison

Email: claim_department04@qq.com

Your urgent reply is needed to make this process fast before they know of it.

Sincerely,

Gregory Paulson

Payment Department

• October 1, 2019 at 5:49 PM by info

"WHY DO ALL THESE SCAM ARTISTS CLAIM TO HAVE CANCER, HAVE MILLIONS TO GIVE AWAY AND ALL BANK IN NIGERIA?

From: Mrs. Carolyn Wright <mrscarolywright3@gmail.com>

Sent: 01 October 2019 16:06

Subject: ***SPAM*** GOD'S WORK

Dear Friend,

I warmly greet you.

Please forgive me if my plea sounds a little strange or unbelievable to you, my attorney who could have handled the process of executing my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early last year after a protracted illness. I am Mrs. Carolyn Wright from Australia, I am 76 years old. I am suffering from protracted cancer of the lungs.I am presently on admission at the intensive care unit of a London hospital.

I want you to help me and do the work of God with my funds. I will appreciate if you contact me through my email and send me with your full Names, Sex, Age, Marital Status, Contact Address, Phone No: and your Current Occupation to enable me write a Letter of Authorization on your behalf to my bankers, First Inland bank Nigeria Plc, so that with my Authorization Latter they will transfer my deposited fund of ($10 MILLION DOLLARS ) to your bank account for the purpose of helping the poorest of the poor especially the orphanage homes and homes for destitute and the mentally retarded. you can also extend some part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster as indicated on my WILL & TESTAMENT .I have earmarked 5% of the total fund on cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistics and other sundry arrangements that you may require.

The Letter of Authorization will further prove that you are the new beneficiary of my FUND, ESTATE, WILL & TESTAMENT.The fund has an open beneficiary mandate and as such, it is whom i Authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will recognize and release the funds to.Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will rather give my bequest continued existence.

Reply me through my private email address: carolynwright121@aol.com

Yours-in-Christ,

Mrs. Carolyn Wright."

Received via email.

• September 4, 2019 at 3:56 PM by info

"From: Hull Foster <wbrooklyn62@yahoo.com>

Date: Wed, Sep 4, 2019, 5:29 AM

Subject: Good day dear,

Good day dear,

Please do not be surprising receiving my mail in this medium, but i have to start by introducing myself to you,i am Hull Foster,a merchant in Dubai,Arab Emirate.I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late,due to my laxity in caring for my health.Though the Doctors are really doing their best now and i know that am responding back to treatment this time.

Now my business has crumbled and my extended family member is taking advantage of my illness and Non of them bothered to care about my age Mother or neither do they care about me. i have vow never to do anything with them because of their selfish interest.

My Plead is that you Help me to receive my Inheritance fund of $4.5m in a finance firm to your account so that we can invest it in my business in your country? Though my business was actually Oil and Gas,i also engage little in agriculture and real Estate, but if you have a better idea on a good and lucrative business that one can invest on in your country, you can equally introduce that to me,If you have an idea to run this business in your Country probably we can initiate a better ideas.I will set aside 40% for you for your time and efforts as we go into this venture.

I need your urgent reply on this so that I will not have to go on sourcing for another credible person to handle this project.If you are okay with the condition, Please do not hesitate to send me mail via (hullfoster00@gmail.com} so that i can furnish you up with all the information needed.

I wish to hear from you soon.

God bless you.

Foster."

• August 30, 2019 at 6:43 AM by info

"Second Letter (Another Notice)

Fri 8/30/2019 3:42 AM

From: "Mr.Charles Juntikka, LLP."

To: Recipients

Dear Beneficiary.

THIS IS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of US10,600,000.00 Million (Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. (Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you).

We contacted you based on the fact you bear same surname with the deceased man which makes you eligible to the inheritance. All the legal papers will be processed in your name.

In your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your details such as; your current telephone and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money.

Please contact me on this address: charlesjuntikka616@gmail.com for further details.

Yours Faithfully,

Charles Juntikka, LLP."

• August 30, 2019 at 6:15 AM by info

"From: HUSSIN <jzhao@yuge.com>

Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 10:38:57 AM

Subject: YOUR LAST NAME.

My name is Issam Hussin. I am a senior partner Private Investigators and Security Consultants. We are conducting a standard process investigation on behalf of the International Banking Conglomerate.

This investigation involves a client who shares the same surname with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client. He died in testate and nominated no successor in title over the investments made with the bank. The essence of this communication with you is to request you provide us information/comments on any or all of the four issues:

1-Are you aware of any relative/relation who shares your same name whose last known contact address was Brussels Belgium?

2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person at the Private Banking Division of SG Hambros Bank.

3-Born on the 1st of october 1941

4-Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status of successor in title to the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with this personality that we may put an end to this communication with you and our inquiries surrounding this personality.

You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity to close this investigation.

Thank you for accommodating our enquiry.

Issam Hussin."

• August 26, 2019 at 7:43 PM by info

"From: Wilson Lymbe <info@wl.com>

Sent: 25 August 2019 09:39

Subject: Urgent response

Hello,

My name is Wilson Lymbe , I am an Attorney here in Unitedkingdom.

I want to let you know that I have a good financial transaction that will benefit you and me.

My reason for contacting you is for you to act as the Next of Kin to my late client and help me secure the funds left behind by my late client to avoid it being seized by her bankers here in Unitedkingdom.

If you are ready to work with me, Kindly get back to me with your full name for more details.

I can be reached on Email- wilsonlymbe@posta.ro and Telephone no - 44 - 7417 435 024 for more clarifications.

Regards,

Wilson Lymbe"

Here is another scam.

• August 16, 2019 at 7:27 PM by an anonymous user from St Louis, Missouri, United States

I have an email for you to check. I believe it is a spam and did not move it from the spam folder. Thank you

"INHERITANCE

Yahoo

Wilson Young Attorneys <legacy033@ybta.in>

Aug 5 at 9:56 AM

Do view the attached document for details of the inheritance and reply.

Regards,

Wilson Young Esq.

Email: wilsonyounglawofficeza50@webmail.co.za

Tel: 27 78902 2227

Fax: 27 86 601 0491

There was a pdf file that I did not open because it was in my spam folder

Attachments cannot be downloaded. Learn more

Legacy.pdf"

• August 16, 2019 at 6:05 PM by info

"From: Bargeorge Sarpong <bargeorgesarpong@gmail.com>

Date: 15 August 2019 at 14:08:43 BST

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: Attention please

Hello.

My name is George Sarpong, A legal consultant. I am contacting you in respect of my late client who works as independent engineering contractor here in my country Republic of Ghana used to be my client until his sudden death On the 24th of April 2015,with his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Kumassi express Road.

Sadly,all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives my client fund valued $22.5 million USED which has been deposited in the vaults of financial institution here and it is in the process of been confiscate by the state after many years unclaimed. I have searched for my late client relative all to no avail. I decided to contact you to

co-operate with me to let me present you as his next of kin/beneficiary of the funds.

I await your reply.

Best Regards

George."

• August 2, 2019 at 8:44 PM by info

"From: Andre Malan <MalanA@arc.agric.za>

Date: Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 6:21 AM

Subject: Re::

Good Day,

Pleαse be informed your compensαtion/inheritαnce of US500,000.00 hαs been lodged with a security compαny for delivery. send nαme, αddress, αge, country, contαct number for processing and dispαtch.

All reply should be sent to: kul38912@yandex.com

Groupe Banque Populaire

76 Avenue De France,

75013 Paris, France"

• July 29, 2019 at 3:01 AM by info

"From: Acg <ahjahmed@gnmail.com>

Sent: 29 July 2019 07:44

Subject: % Have Blessed Days!!!!

Dear sir/Ma

Good day. Kindly confirm the active of this your e-mail address because we have tried to contact you few days back but your email bounce back.

This is to re-mind you once again and for the last time that your inheritance funds valued USD$10.5M has been approved among twenty five other foreign beneficiaries and bonded to our affiliate bankers in Europe and MALAYSIA for immediate release hence your email appeared among them. This is due to the strict financial regulations, lots of certifications/transfer back-up documents required in moving funds out of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and most especially United Kingdom-U.K.

Though, i know that there is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email and coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate persons to get attention and recognition.

But let me sound this as a warning to you and other beneficiaries that inheritance fund is officially handled by the office of The Accountant General of the Federation Federal Republic of Nigeria as the Treasury House known to be the (Accountant General) office established under Civil Services re-organization Decree No.43 of 1988 and paragraph 8 edit 4 of 1999 as amended is responsible for the overall management of all receipt and payments of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I believe you see reasons why it’s impossible for any other office to affect your payment. Rather, it’s the office of the Accountant General of the Federation Federal to direct both local and foreign inheritance payment. We have decided to give you this primary information because, it will not be wise enough for you to lose your hard earn money to those smart guys, hackers who are claiming to represent the interest of fund beneficiaries and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Reference to this development, and this has been deliberated upon which is among our set up priorities in our pursuit for change and good governance. You are therefore advised without wasting to and get back to us with your complete information’s such as your full name and address telephone number as to enable us direct you to the bank in-charge of your payment and who to contact. We shall also send you the proof of fund letter once you open communication with the bank to enable them expedite action on the transfer process accordingly.

Note: keep us posted with every development so as to advise you if need be. Please it is important you follow this directive.

Awaiting your prompt reply.

Kind regards,

Ahj.Idris."

Sent by a scammer.

• July 26, 2019 at 11:28 AM by info

"From: nicolasdavid4063@gmail.com

Greeting From Dubai

please read my proposal carefully is 100% Risk-free.

My name is Mr. Scott Williams the Branch manager, National Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain Int’l Airport Cash-Office Branch (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES), married with three children. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department. After annual audit Last month in my branch I discover documents of a late client Mr. Andreas Schranner A German business magnate who made a numbered of fixed deposit with this branch valued $12M (Twelve Million United State Dollars,) and I was lucky to have the scan documents with me in save position. I discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Andreas Schranner, died in the plane crash Monday, 31 July 2000, (an air France jet liner) with his entire family and other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below for (BBC NEWS:

I will like you to provide me with the following details if you are interested:

(1) Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.

(2) Your Full Name:

(3) Current Resident Address.

(4) Your Private E-mail Address.

(5) Your Occupation:

(6) Your Age and Sex:

(7) Your Nationality:

Then i shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay. please discard this message if you are not interested. One Passionate appeal, i will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for me at my work place as the Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi, here in U.A.E.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Mr. Scott Williams

NBAD .United Arab Emirates

My Cell Number 971 399 558375"

• July 25, 2019 at 12:22 PM by info

"From: Mr. Porras <noreply@wanadoo.es>

Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 12:46 AM

Subject: Re: Good News

I am Mr. Porras a finance officer in a reputable financial institution. I wish to notify you that I am willing to list your name as a beneficiary to an estate in the codicil and last testament of a deceased customer in our financial institution.

I am contacting you to partner with me and therefore I can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance. I therefore reckoned that you can receive these funds as you are qualified to stand as the only beneficiary. All the legal papers that will be used to process the payment will be handled by me, in your acceptance to co-operate with me on this deal.

Kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance to enable me commence with the procurement of all the legal documents for the release of this sum of money to you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Porras."

Another scam.

• July 24, 2019 at 7:16 AM by info

"From: Ray <7688@saix.net>

Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 05:01:44 AM GMT 2

Subject: Attend urgently please.

Good day,

Death without a WILL is a damning circumstance that causes lot of problems to family.

With confidentiality I am reaching out to you regarding a circumstance within my jurisdiction.

One of my client passed on without a WILL. Efforts to trace any relation proved void hence I have to hire a private researcher who furnished me with your contact details because you share

same last name with the deceased.

Can I propose to nominate you as the next of kin?

You will appreciate your entitlement being the next of kin, Let me know your interest on this.

Please reply me back urgently.

Regards,

Raymond"

Another scam.

• July 14, 2019 at 9:32 PM by info

"From: Dr. Charles Weller <usarmycontractoriraq@gmail.com>

Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 5:59 PM

Subject: NEXT OF KIN

I am contacting you based on a financial opportunity I discovered here in our bank. It’s about an abandoned sum of 10.7 million USD in our safe deposit vault, that belongs to one of our foreign customers, who died along with his entire family on 11th March 2004 in train bombing in Madrid.

The banking policy can only allow the release of such funds to a benefactor through an application as next of kin to the deceased. Since no one has come up since over ten years. I am almost 100% sure that no one is aware of the existence of these funds.In conclusion, it’s my concern to demand your ultimate honesty, co-operation and confidentiality.I GUARANTEE that this process would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you from any breach of law. i got your email from Internet.

Dr. Charles Weller."

• July 14, 2019 at 11:37 AM by info

"From: candp.nntpp@nlcindia.com

Dear Friend, An oil business man made a fixed deposit of $26M in my bank branch where I am a director and he died with his entire family in Syria war leaving behind no next of kin. I Propose to present you as next of kin to claim the funds,if interested contact me to reach you and most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you. Please reply with this email: lugli19i76@gmail.com

Your Truly , Ling Lung"

• July 13, 2019 at 8:08 AM by info

"We are still waiting for your email.

Robert Steven Kaplan <ceo@federalreserve.com>

Sat 7/13/2019 5:39 AM

Sir,

We wish to inform you that a power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning, by two gentlemen regarding your unclaimed fund of $56 Million Dollar. One of them is an American citizen named Mr. Robert Porter and the other is Mr. Wilhelm Berg a Swedish citizen.

The document claims these gentlemen to be your authorized representatives, and the power of attorney states that you are already deceased. It further states that your death was due to lung cancer, with your date of death being March 27th, 2019.

They have now submitted a new account to replace the receiving account that was in the original claim of funds. These funds have remained unclaimed for quite some time and the need for resolution is pressing. Below is the new account they have submitted.

Account Name's : Robert Porter /Wilhelm Berg

Account: 5007-29 438 66

IBAN-nr: SE4150000000050072943866

Bic-kod: ESSESESS

Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken. (SEB :)

SWEDEN .

In the event that you are in fact still alive, we ask that you confirm your existence by responding to this email. You are to view this as a matter requiring immediately attention and response. We have 48 hr monitoring of all activities within Federal Reserve Bank.

We have contacted the bank in the Sweden asking them to wait for further directives from Federal Reserve Bank, prior to authorizing any withdrawals in any form. Our request is based entirely on our attempt to verify that you are in fact deceased, before money is wrongly disbursed.

Because of my busy schedule,if you write me an email you can notify me by text message sms. If you have a whatsapp in your phone, you should add me to your whatsapp, so that we can talk and chat. my whatsapp phone number is 1-267-527-3628 and my cell phone is 1 940-,213-1471 You can also send me an sms message to my cell phone.

Finally, we forewarn you that if we do not hear back from you shortly, we will have to assume that you are in fact deceased and Federal Reserve bank will proceed with release funds to the above newly submitted account.

Sincerely,

Robert Steven Kaplan"

• July 11, 2019 at 12:59 AM by info

"From: Mr. Harry Carl <harry.carl283@outlook.com>

Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 7:51 PM

Subject: Ref: Partnership Deal.

Hello

My name is Harry Carl a banker working with HSBC I have a deal proposal for you, I happen to be the account officer to an unclaimed funds of 85,700,000.00 USD (Eighty Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) in our bank. Of one late Mr. Williams who before now made some supply for electrical wires to a reputable electrical wiring company. His bank draft has been cleared into his account.

But the last I heard from him was he been involved in the Norway shooting victims some years ago in Norway and I have tried to get across to any of the family members all to no avail.

Now here is The deal , I will present you as the next of kin , accredit your information as the legitimate beneficiary to his account with back up of the legal approval documents to enable you claim these funds. In accordance with next of kin acts Part VI of the Act — Distribution on Intestacy (sections 66–75).

Once the funds are transferred to your account we can share a 50/50 ratio, I wait your acceptance for more details. Please if you are not willing and interested in helping me kindly delete this e-mail from your computer and pretend you never got it.

Regards

Mr. Harry Carl."

• July 9, 2019 at 1:07 PM by info

"From: "ADMIN" <ravikumar@mangalamtimber.com>

Date: July 9, 2019 at 12:30:37 AM MST

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: Fyi

Reply-To: ljmokoena02@gmail.com

Good Day,

You share the same last name with a client whom passed away 2005 alongside his family and left behind USD27.5M in our bank. I request your approval to put you as receiver. If this suits your

interest, please send your cell/phone, fax and names, for more details.

regard

LJ"

• July 8, 2019 at 11:37 AM by info

"From: <directorefccmrslamorde@yahoo.ca>

Date: Sun, Jul 7, 2019, 11:10 AM

Subject: DID YOU GIVE GILBERT POWER OF ATTORNEY TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS??

LETTER OF INTENT

A power of attorney was forwarded to my office this evening by two gentle men , one of them is a USA national and he is Dr. DICK WANKE by name while the other person is Mr Marin Kochev, by his name a Canadian national. This gentle man claimed to be the representative of your company after your mother dead, and this power of attorney stated that after your dead you called them and give them your power of attorney to claim your total that you can not able to conclude this translation anymore because of the $195 and dead of your mother you also owner your Government . They brought an account to replace your account information, to claimed your fund Which is now lying Dormant and Unclaimed.Below is the new account they submitted to my office as they forward it before:

H.S.B.C BANK OF CHINA

QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES BRANCH

ACCOUNT NO. 2984-0008-66

SWIFT CODE. BOPIPHMM

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer,You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information if you ask them to claim your total fund after all you sent because the final $195 Be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment. Below is the burial pictures they brought in confirmation that your mother dead.

NOW IF YOU STILL ALIVE LET ME HERE FROM YOU NOW AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND THE $100 DOLLAR ONLY THEM WANT TO PAY THIS MONEY BUT I SAID I WILL LET YOU KNOW ON IT ,PLEASE BE VERY URGENT TO AVID LOSE YOU FUND AND SEND THE $195 WITH THIS INFORMATION WAITING FOR YOU MAIL, USE MONEY GRAM OR Ria OR GOOGLE ITUNES CARD

Reciever's name......... Chinenye Jacinta Nwakeze

Country.......... Nigeria

City........... Lagos ,

Text Question.......God?

Answer..........Bless,

Amount ........$$195 usd, Only

Mtcn no.......

Sender'sname.....

WAITING FOR YOU MAIL ONCE YOU RECEIVED THIS MAIL

Mr James Morgan"

• July 5, 2019 at 8:14 PM by info

"From: "mr. henry wilson" <gone7674@gmail.com>

Date: June 28, 2019 at 10:45:39 PM MST

Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.

Reply-To: xlxwilson@gmail.com

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.

Are you alive of dead? We received several emails from one Mr. Frank

Harold who narrated to us about the auto car accident you had 2 weeks

ago. Mr. Frank made us to understand that you are in hospital for

treatment but there is no hope of your recovery. He stated that he is

your business associates and your next of kin whom you have chosen and

permitted to inherit all your properties. He is contacting this office

base on your contract /Inheritance payment fund valid

USD$10,500,000.00 (Ten million, five hundred thousand dollars only)

which is about to be pay to you. He requested that the payment should

now be transfer into his own personal account as he stated below.

Account Name Mr. Frank Harold

Citibank Banamex USA

2029 Century Park East Los Angeles, CA 90067

Phone: 1-800-222-7534

Routing Number: 122233645

Account Number: 5944130210

We request your confirmation before we can process this transfer to

Mr. Frank Bank Account. This is to avoid releasing your money to wrong

person because Mr. Frank is too eager and ready to follow every

instruction to have this money into his account. If you did not have

auto accident and you did not permit Mr. Frank to claim your money,

kindly reply this message with your full contact information so we can

process the release of the $10.5 million dollars to you.

Waiting to hear from you

Mr. Henry Wilson

E-Mail: xlxwilson@gmail.com

Phone: (909)582-2289

Director Payment Department

Unity Finance Trust Bank"

• July 5, 2019 at 8:02 PM by info

"From: John Fola <yuri@itajahy.com>

Date: June 29, 2019 at 8:06:01 PM EDT

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: Greetings

Reply-To: elliswalker79@gmail.com

Accept this as a token from me

Please contact Mr. Ellis Walker for the bank draft of $1,500,000.00 which I left behind for you. Accept it as a gift from me.

Below is Mr. E. Walker contact address.

Email: elliswalker79@gmail.com

address: 47 Inland Bank road, Abuja - Nigeria.

I wish you the best and stay blessed.

John Fola"

• July 5, 2019 at 12:24 PM by info

"From: Peter Simons & Consults. <t-hanawa@mx2.nns.ne.jp>

Sent: Friday, 5 July 2019 5:19 AM

Subject: Please Read : We Are Really Worried.

Hello,

I hope that this correspondence is received with the

urgency and expediency required.

It has come to the notice of the Board of Trustees of

the Federal Reserve here in Washington, D.C. that

your present inheritance claims application being handled

by the Remitting Office in Africa is experiencing some man

made irregularities. To this effect, it has become necessary

for the Board of Trustees to assign trained Fund Transfer

Specialists from the United States to resolve and regularize

your fund release with immediate effect.

We at Peter Simons & Consults have been duly consulted by

the Federal Reserve Board of Trustees in Washington. We have been fully informed about how the staff of the remitting bank has been taking advantage of you by telling you to pay unnecessarily exorbitant charges which will only make your fund payment a long drawn out process.

Due to this development, we have been assigned to step

into the immediate processing of your fund transfer to

enable your funds to be transferred to you within the

shortest possible time. To implement this, you are to

get back to us immediately without needing to pay all

the huge sums of monies that are being demanded from

you by the previous handlers at the remitting bank.

All processes to have your funds paid to you immediately

through the Liaison Remittance Office in New York

have been initiated to cut out unnecessary costs.

You are advised to treat this communication with the urgency

and seriousness required as the Board of Trustees of the Federal

Reserve has mandated us to resolve this fund payment within

the next three working days independent of the Remitting

Offices in Africa.

Furthermore,you are hereby advised to pay no further fees or charges to these offices as they shall no longer be handling your payment process.

We shall await your immediate correspondence with your direct telephone numbers to my private email address at

( peter.hello1960@gmail.com ) for re-confirmation so that we may conclude your payment immediately.

Yours Sincerely,

Peter Simons.

Peter Simons & Consults."

• July 1, 2019 at 1:21 AM by info

"From: <attn29@bgahgn.online>

Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 at 12:30 am

Subject: INHERITANCE

Do view the attached document for details of the inheritance and reply.

Regards,

Wilson Young Esq.

Email:wilsonyounglawoffice2022@webmail.co.za

Tel: 27 78902 2227"

Another scam.

• June 28, 2019 at 3:02 PM by info

"From: peter simons & Consults <simons8peter@aol.com>

Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019 7:34 AM

Subject: Re: Important Information

Dear

I want to acknowledge receipt of your prompt response to our email correspondence to you in regards to your fund payment. I am really sorry that I have not been able to contact to you earlier; this is due to the fact that we had to finalize our financial routine assessment of the outstanding fund payment being owed to you. The fund transfer which I referred to in my last email is the same fund transfer which we have been consulted by the FRB Board of Trustees in conjunction with the United States Government to resolve with immediate effect. It is indeed timely that you have replied with the inquiries that you have made concerning the required procedure for your transaction to be completed. Like I informed you in my last correspondence, all blacklisted shady officials previously handling your transaction will no longer conclude your fund transfer as the Offshore Remittance Office in USA.

It is the opinion of the Board of Trustees of the Federal Reserve Bank that the exorbitant recurrent charges being demanded by the remitting bank are a systematic attempt to discourage and frustrate the beneficiary of the said funds even though the motive and intent still remains unclear at the time. The last sum demanded by these officials for the transfer of your funds to you is a great diversionary tactic employed by these fraudulent officials to put you in the wrong direction. We have concluded that the plan of these officials is to frustrate the beneficiary into giving up on said fund payment in order to have these funds deposited in a " Suspense Account " as "Redundant Funds" as mandated by the laws in the country from which the funds originated from so that the corrupt government officials can then veto to use his office to divert the funds under the pretense of executing false government projects.

Your funds are currently still in the coffers of the US Federal Reserve Bank which is the clearing house for all U.S Dollars transactions, and there was no attempt made by these corrupt officials to release this fund to you as you may have been informed. Your transfer payment is a very simple process that should have been concluded within 24-48 hours. Your funds were to be wired to your nominated account through the Federal Reserve Bank which is the U.S Dollar clearing house and where you fund is domiciled at the moment. All that was required from you from the onset was to procure a Telex Confirmation Code as stipulated in the U.S.A Financial Regulation Act as amended by President Donald Trump which will enable the Federal Reserve Bank complete the transfer of your fund to your nominated account. This is the only requirement of the Fund Beneficiary in order for fund payment to be completed within 24-48 hours. In view of the above, you shall need to re-confirm the under listed details so that we conclude things as soon as possible.

Full Name:

Complete Address (not p.o box):

Telephone numbers:

Age:

Occupation:

A scanned copy of your identification

With this information, we at Peter Simons & Consults the approved/accredited offshore Liaison Remittance Consults on payment of beneficiaries will pursue the conclusion of your fund transfer through the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas where your fund is domiciled at this time.

You are to cease any further communication with any of the previous shady elements that may have been communicating with you in the past attempting to frustrate you from claiming your funds. My wide experience in these matters as they apply to International Transfer Policies in this part of the world will enable me ensure that your outstanding fund payment is resolved with immediate effect. You can reach me for further clarification on 1-832-240-1573. I shall await your immediate response.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Peter Simons.

Chief Executive Officer

Peter Simons & Consults.

1-832-240-1573

E-mail: ceo@psfinancialconsultants.com"

• June 27, 2019 at 7:46 PM by info

"From: FMF <paul4zander2@outlook.com>

Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 3:38 PM

To: Recipients

Subject: Re: Directives Concerning your Payment!

Dear: Beneficiary,

I was instructed to inform you on the Latest development concerning your unpaid fund. You are to abide by this instructions and email us back for more directives on your payment through our "Fiduciary Offshore payment Bank".

From the transaction files available to us, you should be able to have received your funds before now. But from the fact that you did not come through the front door to claim your fund but through the back door by dealing with some African and European impostors and that is why you have not received your inheritance payment,

To process this payment through our fiduciary payment bank without further delay, kindly send the details as stated below to enable us re-profile your funds ready for release from the payment bank.

Full Name

ID Card Copy

Current/Address

Phone Number

Occupation

If we do not receive a response from you within the next 72 hours, we will assume you are no longer ready, willing and able to process your funds, and we will regard same as unclaimed inheritance to be returned

to the Escrow Account of FMF.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Packet Calvary.

Authorization Minister"

• June 27, 2019 at 7:28 PM by info

"From: cc47@cnbk.org.in

Date: June 27, 2019 at 5:44:04 AM MST

Subject: From Mrs.Susan Shabangu ,Please Respond Back To Me.

Reply-To: susanshabangu204@gmail.com

MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU

MINISTER OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT

REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA SINCE MAY 2018

PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: susanshabangu204@gmail.com

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Good Day,

First, let me start by introducing myself my name is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and Minister of Social Development of the Republic of South Africa since May 2018. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR CYRIL RAMAPHOSA.

After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile at my (www.whoswhosa.co.za/user/2169 ) and read about me.

THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5Million with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

Also, I can give you my banker phone number so that you can contact him and discuss with him directly as he already promised to use his position to move this fund out of South Africa, it’s okay and fine by me. Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

My regards to your family

Yours faithfully,

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU

MINISTER OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT

REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA SINCE MAY 2018

PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: susanshabangu204@gmail.com"

• June 27, 2019 at 7:20 PM by info

"From: "Mennig, Alicia M" <amennig@smcvt.edu>

Date: June 27, 2019 at 7:08:32 AM MST

To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Subject: Hello

Reply-To: "deskoffice112@gmail.com" <deskoffice112@gmail.com>

Attn:

I am Richard Anthony - Senior Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Evercore's Private Funds Group. We have an unclaimed inheritance attached to your surname and i want us to work together and make claims to this inheritance, If you are interested kindly contact me via deskoffice112@gmail.com and reconfirm your name, Telephone number and address for

more details.

Best Regards,

Richard Anthony

deskoffice112@gmail.com"

• June 26, 2019 at 4:33 PM by info

"From: Mrs Susan Jones <msusanjones52@gmail.com>

Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 07:32:09 PM GMT 2

Subject: Greetings My Dear Friend,

Greetings My Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Susan Jones written from Hospital, I have been

suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have

just a short time to live and for the past Twelve years, I have being

dealing on gold exportation before this disease crippled me down.

My late husband, Dr. Benoit Jones, a retired diplomat and one time

minister of mines and Power in the republic of Burkina Faso made lot

of from the sales of Gold and cotton while he was a minister, but we

had no child of our own.

Later my husband realized through a powerful man of God that it was

evil course instituted by his brother in other to inherit his wealth,

but before then it was too late, I and my husband agreed that he

should remarry another wife but our religion did not permit it, while

planning this my husband’s brother heard it and they planned and

killed my husband at the tender age of 56, he died in the month of

September 2012.

Now that I am very sick and according to the doctor, will not survive

the sickness. The worst of it all is that I do not have any family

members or children to inherit my wealth. I am writing this letter now

through the help of the computer beside me on my sick bed.

I have $9 Million US Dollars deposited in one of the bank in Burkina

Faso West Africa, and I am willing to WILL/Offer this fund to you and

instruct my bank to transfer the said fund to you as my foreign

Trustee. You will have to apply to the bank for release of the fund to

you. Note my decision is to give you 50% of the fund while you will

give 50% to the orphanages home in your country and in the rest of the

world for my soul to rest in peace as my vow to God after I have gone.

If you are interesting kindly respond immediately for details and

instructions since I am in the end times of my life due to the ovarian

cancer disease.

Regards,

Mrs. Susan Jones

written from Hospital"

• June 26, 2019 at 6:59 AM by info

"From: Ruth Williams <sandalsharp@uwclub.net>

Date: Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 5:07 AM

Subject: Hello dear,

Hello dear,

How is everything with you today, my names are Mrs Ruth Williams 77 years old dying widow I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years now. I was married to a very lovely husband, he was a successful businessman before he died. Recently my doctor told me that I will not live longer than some weeks, the reason I am sending this message to you is because my health condition can not allow me to do anything again.

Can I trust you with US$ 35.4 Millionn for the good work of humanity as I decided to give it out for the poor in the society? I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly as you use this money well to give hope to the downtrodden, even if I die now my spirit will be at rest. This message is for you alone therefore, you should respond in swift because I don't want to disclose this information to another person as I work by the direction of my spirit.

I have notified my lawyer Barr Umeh Johnson to give you the necessary assistance needed for you to get the money as soon as possible, therefore, try and write him once you read this message. Lastly, you should keep this project very confidential from third-party until it is accomplished to avoid jeopardizing my effort.

Thanks and God bless.

Mrs Ruth Williams"

• June 24, 2019 at 10:11 PM by info

"From: Mrs. Susan Shabangu <govt71@gabbgy.online>

Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 4:29 AM

Subject: FROM MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU

From Mrs. Susan Shabangu

Minister of Social Development,

Republic Of South Africa

Email: sshabangu160msq@gmail.com

Good Day,

First, let me start by introducing myself My name is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and former Deputy Minister for Safety and Security of the Republic of South Africa under the auspices of the former President of South Africa, Mr.Jacob Zuma, and was formerly elected as Minister of Women in the Presidency 03 June 2014 under the auspices of the new President of South Africa, Mr.Cyril Ramaphosa and now presently the Minister of Social Development from 2018-02-27. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your ass instance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).You can view my profile at my (//http://www.dsd.gov.za/) and read about me.

THE PROPOSAL, after my swearing in ceremony making me the former Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago. After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5Million with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice. This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his security company account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance either by coming down to South Africa in person or provide your complete bank details information, so that these funds could be wired directly into your overseas account without any hitch. I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.

My regards to your family,

Mrs. Susan Shabangu.

Email: sshabangu160msq@gmail.com"

• June 24, 2019 at 7:41 PM by info

"From: "MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU" <susa76@gabbgy.online>

Date: June 24, 2019 at 7:39:03 AM MST

Subject: FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU

Reply-To: "MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU" <susanshabangus.1gov@gmail.com>

FROM MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU

FORMER Minister of Social Development,

REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA

Email:susanshabangs.gov@gmail.com

Good Day,

under the auspices of the new President of South Africa, Mr.Cyril Ramaphosa and now presently the Minister of Social Development from 2018-02-27. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your ass instance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile at my (website by clicking (http://www.women.gov.za ) and read about me.

My regards to your family

Yours faithfully,

Email:susanshabangs.gov@gmail.com"

• June 24, 2019 at 8:33 AM by info

"From: Mrs Machel <gdfriend162@tqwbk.online>

Date: June 23, 2019 at 5:30:19 PM MST

Subject: MY MAIL

Reply-To: Mrs Machel <machelgraca111@gmail.com>

Dearest,

With due respect, I must apologize for this unsolicited email, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approaching an unknown person.

I am Mrs. Graca Machel Mandela a Mozambican. The third wife of late Nelson Mandela The former President of the Republic of South Africa. Actually.

He deposited Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars for safe keeping in a bank here in South Africa through diplomatic channel, he did this because he knew that upon his death, I might have problem with the senior wives. As his instinct pre-informed him, his fears are ongoing right now after his death. I and my son being in Johannesburg South Africa, decided to transfer this money out of South Africa for our use since it is the only confidential thing we benefited.

This is genuine and not of criminal origin. I must then emphasize that this transaction is highly confidential. You will have to tell me what percentage of the money you will want to get for your kind assistance in receiving the funds for me and my son.

Therefore indicate your full interest on assurance of trust so that we can actualize this opportunity together. If you are interested, kindly provide me with your full names and direct private phone numbers.

Regards,

Graca Machel Mandela"

• June 23, 2019 at 6:08 PM by info

"From: "MR.JOHN SMITH" <mikechioba@gmail.com>

Date: June 23, 2019 at 3:23:17 PM MST

Subject: CONTACT DIPLOMAT AGENT MR.JOHN SMITH URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

Reply-To: "MR.JOHN SMITH" <johnsmith411@aol.com>

Please, you are officially informed today that the Federal Government of this country has finally released your inheritance/contract payment of $13.5 Million United States Dollars and it has been packaged out for delivery with the help of US AMBASSADOR to Benin Republic which acts as your foreign representative here in Benin Republic.

In addition, every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the (MR.JOHN SMITH) and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at (WILLIAM P. HOBBY AIRPORT HOUSTON TEXAS) with your consignment box, because he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address.

So you are advised to confirm your full delivery information to the diplomat as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him the full direction to get your package delivered and hand it over to you safely and sound, you are advice to be very fast as the diplomatic Agent (MR.JOHN SMITH) has no time to waste because his flight ticket will be expiring within few days.

Do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below with the information's required.

Contact Person: Diplomat MR.JOHN SMITH

MOBILE: 1 (940) 248-0562 (TEXT OR CALL HIM)

Here is the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent.

FULL NAME

ADDRESS:

MOBILE NO:

NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:

A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:

Most importantly, he is now at (WILLIAM P. HOBBY AIRPORT HOUSTON TEXAS) and due to the Searching and Scanning of the consignment he misplaced your address and all your contact information. So contact him to deliver your package right away and also get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to insure that your fund is getting to you without any hitch,

Furthermore, remember the Agent delivering the Consignment does not know that the consignment contained money because the AMBASSADOR who is your representative here registered it as a family valuable article to avoid inspection during the delivery, so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment to avoid him from running away with your funds, as your Consignment was sign and stamp by US EMBASSY here in Benin Republic to ensure that it is protected until it arrives your address.

Best Regards.

DHL COURIER COMPANY LIMITED

MR. JOHN DONALDSON"

• June 20, 2019 at 12:07 PM by info

"From: Mrs Patricia Rice <honjusticeeayoola21@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 7:17 AM

Subject: GREETINGS IN JESUS NAME!!!

GREETINGS IN JESUS NAME!!!

Claim of donation funds!!!

my dear i just want to inform you that This message might come to you as a

surprise. However, it all just my urgent needs for a partner. That’s made

me to contact you for this urgent transaction for the work of God Almighty.

My name is Mrs Patricia Rice from United States, I'm a widow suffering from

Breast Cancer and Stroke, which denied me a child as a result I may not

last till the next two months according to my doctor report. I'm married to

late Pastor Bailey James, and we were married for many years without any

issue of child before his death. I'm 68 years old woman. I have some funds

which I inherited from my late husband the sum of (18.5 million dollars)

which I needed a very honest and God fearing person who will claim the

funds from the bank and use the funds for work of God Affair donation in

the house of God, like propagating the good news of God and to endeavor God

worshiping place and help less-privileged. I found your profile and I

decided to contact you for the donation work of God Affair.

According to my doctor report I don't need any telephone communication in

this regards because of my health. The reason why taking this bold decision

my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my family hard

to earned money to be misused by unbelievers, I don't want a situation

where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. I am not afraid of

death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus!

14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I

will like you to understand that my contact to you is a divine direction

from God Almighty after all my prayers.

God opened my eyes to the book of Ecclesiastes 6, verses 1 & 2.Read this

scripture and you will understand that there are people in this world that

God gave the grace to acquire wealth yet God did not give them the grace to

enjoy the wealth. I happened to fall into the same category now it is the

wish of God. When God revealed to me to use my wealth to do his work, I

understood that God was testing me like He tested Abraham and other men of

God. Abraham needed a child and God asked him to use his only son for

sacrifice, Abraham was faithful. He obeyed and God made him father of many

nations. Please if you will used this fund as i stated on this letter then

direct you reply immediately

Please if you would be able to use this funds for the work of God Affair

as I stated contact me back as urgent so that I will lead you to Bank where

this funds was deposited by my late husband Pastor Bailey James , for you

to retrieve the funds in your name as the next of kin for work of God

Affair thanks. I will stop here until i hear from you soonest.

Always pray for my health,

May God bless you In Jesus name Amen!!!

MRS PATRICIA RICE

E-MAIL: mrice0960@gmail.com"

• June 18, 2019 at 4:28 PM by info

"From: "World Bank Switzerland"<test@hostings.pl>

Date: June 18, 2019 at 10:17:25 AM MST

Subject: RE:PAYMENT OF $10.5 MILLION

Reply-To: <andr3w.jones@yandex.com>

From World Bank Switzerland,

No 1 Postfach CH 4002 Basel Switzerland.

RE:PAYMENT OF $10.5 MILLION

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am instructed to keep you posted on the out come of our emergency

meeting with the World Bank president, Mr. David R. Malpass, international

monetary fund (IMF), London and Paris club and (UN) I hereby inform

you that your winnings/inheritance payment file have been Signed and

forwarded to the Capitec Bank South Africa and I am giving you the

contact of your Payment Officer in Capitec Bank who is in

charge of your fund.

Make sure you contact him with below details because he will help you

get your fund which was deposited with Capitec Bank

Name: Mr.Mark Ben

Email: mark.ben2016@yandex.com

Make sure you contact Mr.Mark Ben with your full

name,address,age,your next of kin mobile phone number with a copy of

your valid id. he is the person in charge of the transfer of your fund

via Electronic funds transfer (EFT) from Capitec Bank South Africa to any bank

of your choice world wide which you will conduct by your self once the

transfers codes are release to you.

Upon your final transferring of your fund and confirmation in your

account don't fail to keep me posted for record purposes.

Congratulation as i await to hear from you.

Mrs.Andria Jones

World Bank International Auditor."

Another scam.

• June 12, 2019 at 8:15 AM by info

"From: Mrs Rita Hafsat <reginamundi01@daum.net>

Date: Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 5:12 AM

Subject: Dear Friend, Greetings from LUTH.

To: <msvfaithchurch@outlook.com>

Dear Friend, Greetings from LUTH.

Hospital and God bless I am

Mrs Rita Hafsat, A widow to the Late Clark Hank, I am 53years old, and a new Christian convert, suffering from long time, cancer of the ear.

From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I will not live long according to my doctors. This is because my cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

My late husband was killed during the US raid, against terrorism in Afghanistan when he traveled to Afghanistan to monitor a Hospital / a Humanitarian Found at (HHF) he was setting up for Afghan masses as of then; whose majority and 99 percent of them were

Muslims, Islamic scholars and loyalists. During the period of our marriage we could not produce any child. But My Late Husband was The The Very Wealthy and Is the the After Is the the HIS Death, Is the the I Inherited Trade Shows Trade shows All Is the the HIS Businesses and Wealth, and Is the the when Is the the I noticed that My condition A amperes is not Improving rather you you IT gets worsen by Is Is the Day Is the I decided to go to Africa, and I prayed over it. So I am willing to donate the sum of $ 5.8

Million to you for charity, Evangelical work and the less privileged, churches, orphanages and widows, Propagating the word of God

I took this decision to myself because I do not have any child and that my husband's relatives are not Christians and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. Because I have come to find out that wealth is not Christ.

Please do not hesitate to post a comment. And upon my instruction, I will file an

application for the change of ownership . I hear from you and you give me the assurance of the fund properly.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. I Await Your Urgent response to this email and your telephone numbers and be informed of any delay in your response will give me a room for sourcing for a church, another person or Christian individual for this same purpose.

IF YOU WILL HELP SEND YOUR REPLY TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS HERE <mrsritahafsat@gmail.com>

Yours in Christ.

Mrs Rita Hafsat"

• June 11, 2019 at 12:04 PM by info

"From: Stephanie Anderson <musashi1@white.plala.or.jp>

Date: June 10, 2019 at 5:43:20 PM MST

Subject: Hello

Reply-To: as5787336@gmail.com

Hello,

How are you doing today, I'm Mrs. Stephanie Anderson from Australia, a cancer patient .I have something Important i will like to share with you regards to my fund, 5,300,000 USD i have decided to donate through you to charities, widows, orphans and less privileged., Kindly get back to me for more details.I found your email address from the Internet and decide to contact you.

Thanks and Regards,