Money Transfer Scams - Another Advanced Fee Scam

Money Transfer Scams - Another Advanced Fee Scam

Would you share this Article with others?

Online users, please be on the lookout for fake money transfer emails like the one below, which claim the sender needs help transferring a large sum of money. The fake emails are advanced fee scams are being sent by online scammers to their potential victims. This scam is a form of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence trick. The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, in return for a small up-front payment, which the fraudster requires in order to obtain the large sum.

A Money Transfer Scam Sent by Online Scammers

From: Major Diana Holland. <rohan@swiftng.com>

Date: Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 11:10 PM

Subject: My Greetings

My Greetings.

My name is Major Diana Holland. I'm an American soldier, am currently still serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US embassy in Baghdad. I'm seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$14.5Million to you as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service, this is no stolen money, and there is no danger involved. I'm presently in a hospital recovering from injuries Sustained in a suicide bomb attack, that took place during our combat with some ISIS Militant, I have successful move the Fund out of Iraq to S.A, the fund is currently with a security Company, I am contacting you because you might be a good fearing citizen of United States that is willing to be involve with this transaction and I am willing to share the money with you. I am sending you this email message from the hospital where I am currently admitted for treatment and

you should keep this inf

Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation while I was still serving in Iraq some years ago and it was agreed by Sgt. Duff and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with us and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to move the money to a security company in SOUTH AFRICA as a diplomatic baggage. They are now waiting for us to provide the name of beneficiary who they will transfer the funds to. The reason I want you to claim the funds on my behalf is that as a soldier, I cannot present concrete evidence on how I made such a big amount of money. The moment I'm sure that you will assist me, I will let you know where I'm currently receiving treatment and I will also give you the information of the security company and the security code of the baggage. I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please

destroy this message as a

know how long I will remain here at the hospital, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible,

All correspondence must be by my Private mail address E-mail mdianaholland11@gmail.com

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.

Yours Faithfully,

Major Diana Holland.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• August 18, 2019 at 10:55 AM by info

"From: Ronnie Overs <pi@so-net.ne.jp>

Date: Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 4:13 AM

Subject: RESPOND FOR DETAILS

Dear,I am in the UK and very sick due to cancer, will die.want to distribute $10,000,000.00 via you my name is RONNIE OVERS"

• August 18, 2019 at 10:54 AM by info

"From: ANGELA <infoa121@floworld.in>

Date: Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 4:36 AM

Subject: My name is MISS ANGELA

Hello Dear, My name is MISS ANGELA LISA KINTO, I am 23years from Liberia but currently in South Africa as a refugee. I am very caring and respectful. I am sending this brief letter to solicit your attention to receive on my behalf sum of money that was left to me by my late father. I shall send you more information when I receive your positive response.Please contact me with this email: angelakinto111@gmail.com Thanks Miss Angela"

• August 16, 2019 at 10:43 PM by info

"From: "From Mrs Vonda." <emailweb28@gjdgg.online>

Date: August 12, 2019 at 10:52:01 AM MST

Subject: From Mrs. Vonda,

Reply-To: sabmna12356@gmail.com

FROM: MRS. VONDA SABULI BANYERE FAMILY.

Democratic Republic of the Congo

THIS IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS (mrssabulibanyere2020@gmail.com)

I was privileged to come across your contact through my personal check with the GCC Investment Trade Real Estate Exhibition portal and I decided that I should establish a communication with you to acquiring some information on lucrative investment or real estate investment in any other Part of the world. However, I will appreciate if you can be of good assistance to me as I am willing to invest this money heavily in the real estate investment or any other investment sector provided I will have a good partner or investor as well as fund manager who will guide on this business framework and as thus, share with me on the ROI in any venture which we have considered lucrative to invest in. I am (MRS.VONDA SABULI BANYERE) a widow the wife of Late (MR. KIALA BANYERE FAMILY.) who was a Gold and Diamond Dealer in Democratic Republic of the Congo.

I am contacting you based on my need to have a foreign partner in your country as its necessary due to my plans to relocate from here and to establish a private company under your care in your region. I have not managed any business before but i always have a dream of running my own company establishment hence it has been my desire to recapitalize in the GCC market. Basically, I am married to late (MR. KIALA BANYERE) As the present political instability in my country Democratic Republic of Congo, does not encourage financial investment, as the environment is not conducive for investment and most of all security is not insured, just as reported by international media.

Myself and my only son ( Mr. Dennis John Banyere) have decided to solicit for your assistance to transfer the sum of USD$20.5Million United States Dollars) to your personal company or your private bank s account, pending if the fund will be safe without any problem. This money was part of the fund secured by my late husband when he was still in power. As the wife, he relied on me; my attention was to manage this said amount, in case of unforeseen circumstances.

This fear was actualized on when his bodyguard, Mr. Rashed assassinated my husband on a cold blood (May his soul rest in peace, Amen), Presently this fund is currently deposited with a private Security and finance company in South Africa in favours of my son, he is presently residing as an Asylum seeker in South Africa and the financial law of South Africa does not gives us some certain financial right as a result of Asylum seeker, So have we decided not to invest this fund here in Africa coupled the way this fund was acquired as well as the pressure in my family from my husband first wife and her son (President Joseph Desire Kabila) who is currently succeeding my late husband as my country president?

Please do not hesitate to contact my son (Mr. Dennis John Banyere) on his direct Email Address( mrdennisjohnbanyere1112@gmail.com ) so that he will direct you on how we can start the transfer. AND his Number IS: 27 630 125 998.

God bless you as you helps this family in dare need of your assistance. For your assistance we have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum, while 70% will be for our investment in your country and 10% will be set aside to take care of all related expenses. Please your assistance is highly needed; you are required to maintain the most confidentiality of this transfer and Please do not forget to Contact my son (Mr. Dennis John Banyere) on his above Email:

Thanks And God bless you

Yours Truly,

FROM: MRS.VONDA SABULI BANYERE FAMILY."

• August 16, 2019 at 10:27 PM by info

"From: Major Austin Miller <majoraustinmiller@lux.com>

Sent: 09 August 2019 21:15

To: mail@office.com <mail@office.com>

Subject: Your Confidential Letter

Greetings Beloved Friend,

My name is Major Austins Miller I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$48,000,000.00) forty Eight Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. he does not know the real content of the package, and believes that it belongs to a American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 35% of the $48 million USD for your assistance.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.

Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:

Full Name:

Full Address:

Tel/cell numbers:

Occupation:

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response

Truly yours,

Major Austin Miller

US ARMY

Kabul Afghanistan"

• August 16, 2019 at 6:49 PM by info

"From: ralli akidy <akidy3@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019, 11:44:48 AM GMT 2

Subject: FROM RALLI AKIDY

FROM RALLI AKIDY

Please i need your help,Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I am Ms Ralii Akidy 19 years the only Daughter of Late Mr. & Mrs. Uzoh Akidy. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Ivory cost , the economic capital of Abidjan, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of four million two hundred thausand dollar.($4.2Million) USD left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in ivory coast, he said that he used my name as his only Daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business ssociates. Please i need you to help me to transfer the money into your account so that i will come over to your country and finish my education, Then you put the race of the money in a business and investment for more income.

(1) i want you To provide account where the bank will transfer the money .

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19 years girl.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, Dear, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account so that i will come over to your country,

From yours faithful love ralli akidy

i am waiting for your reply"

• August 16, 2019 at 1:01 PM by info

"From: John William Nicholson <smithcolepersonal_2007@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019, 07:29:12 PM GMT 2

Subject: Re: Can you Handle Investment of $8m for 5 years?

Good day,

My name is General John William Nicholson. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$8,000,000.00) Eight Million United States Dollars to you in your country for two purposes.

1. Moving the funds to a safe haven

2. Allowing you to use the funds for investment over a period of five (5) years

If I have your word that my interest will be protected until I complete my service . I am prepared to leave you with 10% of this sum for receiving them while allow you to use the remaining 90% for investment over a period not exceeding five years. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorist group and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us .

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a united nations aid supply plane, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.The security company where the money is deposited have contacted me with notice on closing operations and I have ask them to give me a short time to appoint a beneficiary who will either come in person for the claim or have it delivered my appointed beneficiary's country.

Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:

Full Name:

Full Address:

Tel/cell numbers:

Occupation:

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response.

General John William Nicholson"

• August 8, 2019 at 12:36 PM by info

"DEAR FRIEND

Thu 8/8/2019 3:33 AM

From: "Mr. Payton Rupali"

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Payton Rupali. I am working with one of the prime banks in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer. The amount in this account stands at $13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from someone relatively unknown to you. But, do not worry yourself so much. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction. All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you.

I was very fortunate to come across the deceased customer's security file during documentation of old and abandoned customer’s files for an official redocumentation and audit of the year 2019.

If you are really sure of your sincerity, trustworthiness, accountability and confidentiality over this transaction, reply back to me urgently.

Best regards,

Mr. Payton Rupali

Email: mrpaytonrupail2017@gmail.com"

• August 8, 2019 at 4:12 AM by info

"DEAR FRIEND

Thu 8/8/2019 3:33 AM

From: "Mr. Payton Rupali"

Dear Friend,

Best regards,

Mr. Payton Rupali

Email: mrpaytonrupail2017@gmail.com"

Another person attempting to scam me.

• August 6, 2019 at 4:17 PM by info

"From: Richard W. Young <noreply11@wanadoo.fr>

Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 1:19 PM

Subject: Re: Insurance Policy Claim

Attn Please,

It is my pleasure to contact you with this profiting engagements.

My name is Richard W. Young, Though this transaction might sound unrealistic but I have the requisite experience to handle such matter: I ask for your consent to be in partnership with me for the claim of a policy benefit in view of the fact that you share the same last name & nationality with my deceased client. I decided to contact you after series of attempt to locate the relative of the deceased.

Please respond at your earliest convenient to enable me furnish you with more details

Richard W. Young LL.B, LL.M

Attorney

Richard W. Young & Partners

3 Kingsland High St, Dalston,

London E8 2JS, UK"

• August 6, 2019 at 4:16 PM by info

"REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Tue 8/6/2019 3:43 AM

From: "Raymond Chien Hang Seng"

I am Vice Chairman of Hang Seng Bank, I have Important Matter to Discuss with you concerning my late client. Died without a NEXT OF KIN. Send me your private email for full details information. email me at E-Mail: dr29876dr@gmail.com

Regards

Mr.Fung"

• August 4, 2019 at 4:42 AM by info

"From: John White <tsgnji@zmail.plala.or.jp>

Sent: 04 August 2019 00:44

Subject: i will wait for your positive response

Hello,

I am John White of the U.S Army force and one of the Commanding officers of the U.S Central Command here in Syria.

Please I urgently need you to help me safeguard the amount of money I have here in my possession which is worth the sum of eleven million five hundred thousand US Dollars

I came across this mega cash while on operation, as we were on massive attack against the ISIS terrorists group and has made a private investigations and found out the money was left by the runaway terrorists so I decided to keep the money in my possession, but minding how horrible and risky it is here in this military camp, I deemed it necessary to look out for a trusted fellow whom would assist me in safeguarding the cash until I get out of this horrible zone.

It was on this effect that I started search here online for an honest person whom I can trust to help me safeguard the cash and I came across your mail address and i want to know if you are willing to help me do this.

i want you to know that i am willing to offer you 35%-Percent of the total amount, if you do help me safeguard this money and get out of here.

I will email you the details on how i plan of moving the cash out of this place as soon as i receive your response

Please get back to me ASAP on my email : johnwhite912@yahoo.com

Thanks,

John White"

• August 2, 2019 at 2:05 PM by info

"From: office300@ikontac.com, gaballawal062@gmail.com

Hello

I’m contacting you with a strong hope that your email is still active and that you are the right person for this business opportunity which I’m about to share with you.

My name is Yusuf Lawal, I’m a board member and, I'm also in charge of contract allocation with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

There is an over invoice that originated from my office in connection to unpaid contractors and contract funds. An excess of $81,450,000.00USD was added to the payment ledger submitted by me to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for payment of domestic and international contractors. The CBN has started disbursement of payment to each company upon presentation of valid Contract Award Certificate and Contract Completion Certificate. These certificates are the only requirement to establish that a company has been awarded and completed a contract, hence entitled to receive payment from the CBN.

My proposal, therefore, is to issue you these certificates and upload your details on our systems using my official capacity. Once this is completed, I will then direct you on how to approach the CBN for your payment. This payment process is simple and all that is required is your identification and, of course, presentation of the verifiable Contract Award and Completed Certificate which I’m going to make available.

I’m happy to give you 30%-35% of this sum on completion. I will provide you an offshore account to transfer my share once this deal is over and relevant taxes paid off in your country.

Note; this is not my first time of doing something like this and the success rate so far is 100% if you follow the process to be advised by me.

Please send your response to my private email ( gaballawal062@gmail.com)

Kind Regards

Mallam Yusuf Lawal

Board Member

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)

NNPC Towers, Central Business District,

Herbert Macaulay Way,Garki, Abuja

P: 234-946-081-000

M: 234-907-641-8294

E: yusuflawal@nnpcaccounts.com

W: www.nnpcgroup.com

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation."

• August 2, 2019 at 1:59 PM by info

"From: sfbfsd.scac@yahoo.com

May the Peace of the Lord Almighty be with you

I am Deacon Mark William, From West Africa and a member of Christ Embassy Church my beloved one, am sorry to intrude into your privacy I need your assistance I have a business proposal transaction which I will like to share with you. an abandon fund which belongs to our late client who deposited the sum of $10.2 Million USD in our bank but he had a plane crash and the fund is still in the bank so I wish that you will come up and assumed as his foreign business partner in the bank and it will be state among us that once the bank release the fund to your wish bank account in your country it will be shared among us in the agreement of the sum of 60@ so if you will be honest with me to handle this transaction please kindly send your details to me so we can move ahead of it.

Your full name...

• July 26, 2019 at 1:26 PM by info

"From: Denis Girault <contact@ubp.com>

Sent: 25 July 2019 10:27

Subject: From Denis Girault

From: Mr. Denis Girault

Tel: 442033897179

Union Bancaire Privйe; (UBP SA)

Jersey Channel Islands,

PRIVATE AND URGENT.

I am Mr. Denis Girault, and I am contacting you on business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION:

I am an account manager with UBP Bank here in Jersey Channel Islands, in charge of all nonresident accounts. I have been in this capacity working with the bank for the last 15 years and I joined this institution in 1983 as a junior clerk and worked my way up through the ranks. On assumption of duty in November 2002 I discovered a dormant account in my branch that was opened in 1985 in the name of Karl Henning and I have kept close tab on this very account for the last 15 years and it has remained dormant even from the day the first deposit of (US$37, 000,000,00)Thirty Seven Million United States dollars was made to this moment, we have been investigating this account for the past 15 years and discovered that Karl Henning was used as Pseudonym Name to open the account while the original owner of the funds in question was the late president of Philippines Ferdinand Marcos. The next of kin part was left blank hence it was impossible for them to have claimed the funds these past years or they have fo

1.Beneficiary name and address

2.Identification documents

3.Direct Telephone and Private Email Address.

These requirements will enable me make some internal re-adjustments and file your name in all the forms and other vital documents as next of kin to the Pseudonym Name Karl Henning which before now was left blank when the account was opened many years ago. Upon your reply, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and advice you the detailed procedure to follow and achieve this once in a life time opportunity without any hitch. I must assure you that if you are serious and follow my lead religiously, these funds will be processed and released to you within 14-working-day period. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your Immediate Reply.

Regards,

Denis Girault"

• July 25, 2019 at 12:23 PM by info

"From: tania@isp.nsc.ru

Date: July 25, 2019 at 1:23:46 AM MST

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: Hello Beloved One,

Reply-To: sister.rita@outlook.com

Hello Beloved One,

I believe that you have not forgotten me, although it was indeed a very long time we communicate last. Well, this is to thank you for your past effort to assist me in moving out my late Father's funds out of the country at that time. You did your best to assist me but could not conclude the transaction with me. I thank God for his grace and favor upon my life because there was a man called Hagen Bengt from Denmark who finally helped me to move the money to his account so our government did not seize my father`s money any more. I thank God too much for all He has done.

I am so glad to write this email to you today, God is really wonderful and so kind to me, God makes a way where there is no way, I did not believe that I will move out from Benin by now, but God has made it possible for me. So I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under my new partner from Copenhagen, Denmark,I am currently in the Copenhagen for my studies here in the Denmark, Meanwhile, I did not forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me that time in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow due to one reason or the other. But because i made a promise to God that i must surely compensate you as the first person who tried all your best to help me despite that you did not conclude the transaction but i could not forget your good advice and encouragement which you gave me at that time.

Now i want you to contact our Parish Sister: Reverend Sister Rita Raymond who used to be a good Mother to me when I was in UN refugee Camp in Cotonou, Republic of Benin, her e-mail address is : (sister.rita0@outlook.com) and Cell: ( 22961665177)

I told her to send a certified bank check of ($250,000.00 USD) Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State dollars, which I prepared for you and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, knowing fully well that i would have not succeeded if not your advice and encouragement to me at that time. Please accept this little token as it is, but I really appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free to contact Reverend Sister Rita at: (sister.rita0@outlook.com) and Cell: ( 22961665177) and inform her how to send you the Cashier Check of $250,000.00 USD.

Note: Below is the required information you will send to Reverend Sister Rita Raymond:

(1) Your full names:

(2) Your house address:

(3) Your telephone number:

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I’m very busy here because of my studies and some project that we have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend Sister Rita Raymond on your behalf to receive that money but you have to reconfirm it again to avoid any mistake. So do not hesitate to contact her and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

And please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the money.Take care and God bless you. Good bye for now.

Yours friend,

Ms. Linda Olivier."

• July 25, 2019 at 10:49 AM by info

"Hello,

Compliment of the day to you.

I am Mrs felicia william; I am sending this brief letter to solicit

your partnership to transfer $19.5 million US Dollars. I shall send

you more information and procedures when I receive positive response

from you. please send me a message in my Email box and here is

my(mrsfeliciawillamw01@gmail.com)

Thanks

Best Regards,

Mrs felicia william"

• July 21, 2019 at 3:35 PM by info

"From: mr.Abdellatife Jouahri <chintuwathankgodchisom@gmail.com>

Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019, 02:55:36 PM GMT 2

Subject: VERRY VERRY URGENT

FROM Mr.ABDELLATIFE JOUAHRI

AUDIT& ACCOUNT MANAGER

BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business

transaction that will be beneficial to both of us. At the bank last

account and auditing evaluation, my staffs came across an old account

which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learn was among

the deceased passengers of motor accident on November.2003, the

deceased was unable to run this account since his death. The account

has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since

it was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment

by the client.

Since his demise, even the members of his family haven't applied for

claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account

until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is

A foreign national and we are sure that he has no next of kin here to

file claims over the money. As the director of the department, this

discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done

.I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out of

the bank and out of the country too.

The total amount in the account is 18.6 million with my positions as

staffs of the bank, I am handicapped because I cannot operate foreign

accounts and cannot lay strong claim over this money. The client was a

foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin

and I will supply you with all the necessary information and bank data

to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of

your choice where this money could be transferred into .The total sum

will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses

incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. The

transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my

instruction till the fund transfer to your account. Since I work in

this bank that is why you should be confident in the success of this

transaction because you will be updated with information as at when

desired.

• July 20, 2019 at 11:08 AM by info

"From: Tony Manssa <tonymanssa.chamber@gmail.com>

Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019, 05:52:02 AM PDT

Subject: RE

My Dear,

I am Barrister Tony Manssa attorney at Law, I am seeking your

confidence to apply for the deposit claim inheritance fund of my late

client a nationality of your country, who lived here in Lome, Republic

of Togo for many years until he unfortunately died with his entire

family in auto crash, he bear the same surname with you.I have

searched for his family relatives to repatriate his estate, but to be

unsuccessful. Hence my contact to you is for you to stand as the heir

apparent (Next of Kin) to receive his estate valued at US$4,500,000.00

which he deposited in a bank before his death. Could you be able to

receive the above sum into your bank account?

Best Regards

Barrister Tony Manssa

Principal Attorney.

Lome – Togo"

• July 20, 2019 at 10:36 AM by info

"From: ntwst1 ntwst1 <ntwst1@mail.hsbonlinebk.co.uk>

Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2013, 11:04:26 AM HST

Subject: YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER DETAILS

Contact Person:Mr.Carles D'Angelo

PHONE: 44-703-197-8837

ATTENTION:CUSTOMER,

An account has been opened for you.Note that this is not a permanent

account.You are to proceed with the transfer of your funds to your account with the details below;

USERNAME: time

PASSWORD: cupid

You are to click on the Login immediately the website is open and put your

account number and pin to complete the transfer to your account.Immediately your

account is open you are to click on TRANSFER FUNDS then fill in your bank

details.

For security reason we advice that our customer to always keep their account

number and pin to themselves and never allow any third party to have access to

your account.Always log out of your account as soon as you have finished.

Immediately you receive your money in your account don't hesitate to inform

us so that we can scan a copy of the transfer payment slip to you.

We await your response.

Thank you for banking with us and we hope to serve you more excellently.

Regards,

PHONE: 44-703-197-8837

CONTACT PERSON:Mr.Carles D'Angelo

Account Manager,

Online Banking Division."

• July 19, 2019 at 5:27 PM by info

"Hello,

I would like with your agreement, you present my situation.

I am of French origin, in 2012, I married a young Ivorian Ivory Coast, because my father was there for 20 years. My father was a partner of Bouygues in Ivory Coast, he did not want not of this marriage, because he found that this young man was an opportunist. But unfortunately, I did not listen to my father and I married this young and worse, I even took his nationality to avoid my father.

A few years after my father died and left me a sum of (4.7 million) as well, I informed my husband of this money and he advised me to put this money in his name and that he will make plans for us, I point out that we had a daughter. Unfortunately, my husband to recover more than 1 million euro and the latest news, he is in Switzerland with another, when I heard the news, I contacted the bank manager who blocked the account.

I offered him to give these funds on behalf and also to help me transfer him to Europe so that I could go back there, he said it was impossible, because it needed the signature of my husband, but if I want to do it well, I would have to hire a notary who can help me. I do not have the means to hire a notary, because I have nothing so me and my daughter go through bad times. I hope that you help me to transfer the money in France, if possible on your account, help me in the steps and help me to enter Europe.

I promise you (1.2 million euros) if you help me.

Miriam Monnet"

• July 17, 2019 at 3:16 PM by info

"From: Beatrice Johnson <beatricejolhnson@gmail.com>

Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 11:03:48 AM GMT 2

Subject: I need Your Urgent assistance.

I need Your Urgent assistance.

My name is Beatrice Johnson. The only daughter of the late Mr. Madou

Johnson. Here in Burkina Faso, i got your profile while searching for

contact on internet; I am contacting you to help me receive some

amount of money in your country. So that I can travel To America to

continue my education over there,

Before my father died he deposited the Sum of ($4.5Million) in a bank

here and he advised me before he died to look for a faithful and

reliable foreigner, who can help receive the Funds outside country, So

that I can travel to meet you in your country. For my share percentage

of the total amount 4.5 Million, from your county I will travel to

America to continue my education and business.

I hope you are capable to receive the 4.5 Million in your country with

trust. I will like to travel to your country immediately the bank

wire the funds into your account. You will take 30% of the total 4.5

Million for your good and kind assistance to me. I will send to you

the full details concerning the funds immediately I hear from you

soon.

My Regards,

Beatrice Johnson."

• July 16, 2019 at 1:59 AM by info

"From: Etienne Van Der Walt <VDWaltE@arc.agric.za>

Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 8:06 PM

Subject: Re::

I work αs the hɵαd of αudit with οur bαnk mαnαgɵmɵnt tɵαm. It hαs comɵ to οur αttɵntion whilɵ in the proćɵss of α nɵw digitαl bαnking syśtɵm thαt α lαtɵ mɵmbɵr of yοur fαmily still hαvɵ αn αctivɵ αccοunt with οur bαnk, cοntαining α sigńificαnt αmount of fuńds. Wɵ αre bound by lαw to trαnsfer the fuńds to αny surviving fαmily mɵmbɵr αs α bɵnɵficiαry of the dɵcɵαsed's αccount, so plɵαse rɵspond to my privαtɵ ɵmαil only ( dc89811@yandex.com ) αt your ɵαrliest convɵniɵnce so that I cαn sɵnd yοu thɵ dɵtαils tο gɵt this prοćɵss in mοtion."

• July 16, 2019 at 1:49 AM by info

"From: rosejohnsonn49@gmail.com <rosejohnsonn49@gmail.com>

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 11:11 PM

To: Recipients

Subject: for safe keeping,,,,

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Michael Efe, I am special assistant to a former president,

He gave me the sum of USD$12,800,000) to secure for him because of the

current corruption probe in Nigeria. The money has been secured and

kept in a security company, I need your assistance to claim this money

and deposit it at your bank for safe keeping.

You will receive 40% of this money for your work and assistance.

Reply with your phone number and address, further information will be

given to you after receiving your response.

Please keep this confidential.

Michael Efe."

• July 15, 2019 at 2:11 PM by info

"From: checkout@vls-global.com

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Grace Hendrawan, executive office holder, general operation and regional accountant of Standared Chartered Bank Plc, London United Kingdom. i believe it is the wheel of God for me to come across you today, also I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to impose on you. I have been in search of someone with this same last name, so when I saw your name, I was pushed to contact you for our mutual benefit.

One of our customer from your country had a fixed deposit account with our bank in 2004 that valued the Sum of £6,300,000.00 (Six million, Three hundred thousand British pounds). the maturity date for this deposit was on 2007, unfortunately he was among the death victims of the May 26, 2006 earthquake disaster in Jawa, Indonesia that killed about 5,782 people. And there is no next of kin Heir-apparent because he died with his entire family, and when the account was opened, he did not state any next of kin Heir-apparent, although as his account officer, he told me that he will later forward one of his relative’s name as his next of kin to the account which he did not fulfilled before he met his death.

And since then, I have been looking for someone from your country with similar name. I was happy when i saw your name and I am now seeking for your co-operation to present you as the next of kin Heir to this account hence you have similar last name with the deceased. Do not be afraid, there is no risk involved and every legitimate arrangement to perfect this deal has been put in place.

For your involvement in this deal, you will receive 45% of the total amount after the money is transfer to you. Also for confidentiality in this transaction i will like us to keep via email for now. Should you consider this offer interesting, kindly send me the below information of yours completely. Kindly contact me on my private email (contact@gracehendrawan.com).

Your Complete Name:

Your Full Contact Address:

Your Private Phone Number:

Your Major Occupation:

Your Age

Thanks in anticipation of your urgent response.

Best Regards

Mrs. Grace Hendrawan."

• July 14, 2019 at 11:16 PM by info

"From: Thorgan Martin <tm39@vcxm.space>

Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 11:21 pm

Subject: From Thorgan Martin

Hello Dear,

I am Mr. Thorgan Martin, a Bank Officer here in U.A.E. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late Petera citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, valued at US $30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2014. Sadly Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster

in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank headquarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream.

Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET.

Anticipating your communication.

Mr. Thorgan Marten

Private Email: tmtmort@gmail.com"

• July 10, 2019 at 10:23 AM by info

"My Dear Friend.

Greetings to you and how is your family today, hope everyone is fine,

My Dear I know this message will come to you as a surprise, My name is

Mr. Mustapha Ali a banker with Bank of Africa Burkina Faso West

Africa.

My dear Please I have an abandoned sum of 13.5 Million United States

Dollars under my custody to transfer into your account if you can

accept my proposal and also believe me, i need your kind assistance

to reallocate the 13.5 Millions USD into your account and after the

transaction is over 50% of the total fund will be giving to you as

your own share and 50% for me been the initiator. The fund will be

transfer in your account from the bank where I occupied as Auditing

Director.

No risk involved in the business, Please if you are interested

urgently contact me back along with your personal information listed

below to enable me have more confident and trust in you such as to

know whom I am about to entrust the fund as my partner.

I will feed you with more details on how the business transaction will

be executed on your behalf without any problem for the fund in

question is under my care and I assure you of receiving the fund in

your account.

Note. The business transaction will be done legal and official on your

behalf without any problem for I know the source of the fund and for

that reason you should not entertain any atom of fear for this is risk

free business transaction.

Read this message and if we have deal urgently get back to me for more details.

1. Full name:..

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Mr. Mustapha Ali."

• July 10, 2019 at 9:42 AM by info

From: MIRIAM MONNET - miriamonnet@jimixmail.com

Hello,

I am Miriam Monnet, I would like with your consent, you present my situation and you propose a case that might interest you.

A few years after my father died and left me a sum of 4.7 million euros as well, I informed my husband of this money and he advised me to put this money in his name and that he will make plans for us, I point out that we had a daughter. Unfortunately, my husband to recover more than 1 million euro and the latest news, he is in Switzerland with another, when I heard the news, I contacted the bank manager who blocked the account.

I promise you 1.2 million euros if you help me.

Miriam Monnet

• July 4, 2019 at 3:16 PM by info

"From: bb7@ghanm.org.in <bb7@ghanm.org.in>

Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 11:20 PM

Subject: From Bongani Khumalo

Tower Buildings, #80-153 Commissioner Street Johannesburg,

Republic of South Africa.

Humble Business Assistance.

My Name is Mr. Bongani Khumalo, the Chief Auditor of First National Bank

of South Africa (FNB). There is an account opened in this bank in 1980

and since 1990 nobody has operated on this account again. After going

through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not

remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited.

The owner of this account is a foreigner and a Miner at Kruger Gold

Company. A Geologist by profession died in 1990. No one knows about

this account or anything concerning it. The account has no other

beneficiary and the investigation proves to me as well that his

company does not know anything about this account and the amount in

the account at the moment is USD$22,000.000.00 Million Dollars

(Twenty-Two Million United States Dollars only}.

As the money is in United States Dollars I need a foreign

partner/account to transfer the money overseas thus I am contacting

you. Please kindly indicate your willingness and if so contact me on

the below phone numbers to enable me inform you on next step to take.

I need your full co-operation to make this transaction work because

the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who

has correct information on this account, which I will give you if you

indicate your interest. I hope you can be able to handle such amount

in strict confidence because this opportunity will never come again in

my life. I need truthful person in this business relationship because

I don't want to make any mistake. I need your strong assurance and

confidentiality. With my position now in the office I can transfer

this money to any reliable foreign account, with assurance that this

money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for

sharing.

All documents regarding this transaction will be destroyed once I

receive confirmation of the money in your account thus leaving no

trace to anything. I will apply for annual leave to get visa

immediately on confirmation to receive this fund into your designated

account with appropriate clearance forms from the Ministries and

Foreign Exchange Departments. At the conclusion of this business you

will be given 30% of the total amount, 65% will be for me and 5% will

be set aside to settle every expenses during the transaction.

Finally, please if you are interested in this transaction, all I want

you to do is to send me your Private Mobile Phone and Fax Numbers for

Easy Communication including your personal Bank Account Details, where

this money will be transfer (Your Bank Name, Bank Address, Account

Number, Account Holder's Name, Bank Branch, Identity Number, and Home Address). Please kindly call me on the below private phone numbers before sending a fax message for security reasons. While I'm looking forward to receive your immediate reply by email or fax as soon as you receive this letter.

Kindly send me e-mail through my private e-mail: Thanks and may the

Almighty God bless you.

Warmest Regards.

Mr. Bongani Khumalo

27612748363

Email: bkm4846@gmail.com"

• July 4, 2019 at 3:13 PM by info

"From: Staff Sergeant Williams Henry Aaron. <iguest@asmx.fr>

Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 5:37 AM

Subject: I believe you can be trusted.

Dear: Sir/Madam, Good Day, Although I don't know you in person, Your E-mail address was found in my research on internet, I solicit your attention to receive two Army colors boxes contained funds on my behalf. My Full Name is Williams Henry Aaron (Staff Sergeant) served with United States Armed Forces in Baghdad, Iraq. Transferred to Afghanistan. I believe you can be trusted. I will explain further when I receive your response. God bless you and America. Best Regards, Staff Sergeant Williams Henry Aaron."

• June 26, 2019 at 7:08 AM by info

"From: "Rexon Schwartz" <re.schwartz@gmail.com>

Date: June 25, 2019 at 2:23:47 AM MST

Subject: Business Offer.

Reply-To: rexonschwartz696@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I

found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce

directory here in Iraq and I find it pleasurable to offer

you my partnership in business.

I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I

want to solicit your attention to receive money on my

behalf.

I am CPT Rexon Schwartz, an officer in the USA Army and also

a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with

the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force.

I am on the move to Afghanistan and i really need your help

in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk

boxes. I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view for your

record: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm.

If you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get

a response from you.

Nevertheless, reconfirm the following to me as follows and

please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address:

rexonschwartz696@gmail.com

1.Name:

2.Address:

3.Telephone:

4.Copy of drivers license:

Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you and America !!

Best Regards,

Cpt.Rexon Schwartz."

• June 23, 2019 at 5:53 PM by info

"From: Major Dennis Hornbeck <ss23@gajdm.org.in>

Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019, 05:41:04 PM GMT 2

Subject:

I am in the military unit here in Afghanistan, we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is risk free and legal. Reply to this email: hornbeckmajordennis634@gmail.com

Regards,

Major Dennis Hornbeck."

• June 22, 2019 at 10:30 AM by info

Hello;

My name is Alessandra, I live in Italy and I don't understand why I get these scam emails.

I have received this email several times clearly and a scam. Playing with diseases and tragic situations is truly unacceptable.

Sincerely

Alessandra

"Da: "Theara Chhoy"<prueba@arhesmotor.com>

Data: 21 giugno 2019 05:47:40 CEST

Oggetto: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE !!

Rispondi a: <thearachhoy11@gmail.com>

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Theara Chhoy and a personal Accountant Director with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB).

it is with good spirit of heart i opened up this great opportunity to you. A deceased client of mine that shares almost the same name as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on march 2005.His heart condition was duo to the death of the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1999 by a long-time client our bank,a national of your country.he was a CEO/a textile company owner,business man,a miner at kruger mining company here in Cambodia. he was a geologist and consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia,China,Taiwan,Japan,Indonesia,Pakistan,Vietnam all in Asia,before he passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

The amount in this account is currently $32,640.000.00 (Thirty Two million, Six Hundred And Fourty Thousand United States dollars) .I want to present you as a beneficiary,I will use my position and influence in our bank to make them release this money to you for us to share.

Kindly get back to me for more details via email address:

thearachhoy11@gmail.com

Subject:

Barrister Williams Aliwo

(John Oshodi Chambers)

53, Abbas street, Apapa-Lagos

Nigeria

Dear Friend,

I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail, and if the content does not meet with your personal and business ethics, I wish to apologize in advance. My name is Barrister Williams Aliwo Esq. I am the personal attorney to a late national of your country who was an oil merchant here in Nigeria (whom I don't want to release the full names at this first email for obvious reasons). On the 27th 2010, my client was involved in a car accident here in Lagos, Nigeria and unfortunately lost his life in the event of the crash. Since then I have made several inquiry to locate any of his direct relatives but all was to no avail.

Prior to the accident that claimed his life, my client was operating a bank account here with a cash balance of US$7.5Million (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and which has remained unclaimed till date. Basically, the reason I have contacted you is because the bank where the decease had the account has now issued me a notice to provide his next of kin within the next 21 working days or they will have no option than to declare the account unserviceable and confiscate the funds. Therefore, since I have not been successful with locating or rather tracing any of his direct relative till date, I wish to seek your consent to present your name as the next of kin of the deceased since you answer same surname and from the same country with him, so that the funds will be transferred to you as the beneficiary and then you and I will share the funds than allowing the bank to confiscate the huge amount. Fortunately, whether you are a direct relative of him or not is never a barrier to the success of the claim procedure.

Upon your acceptance and return mail, the process of claim is very simple and not complicated nor risky to your involvement. We shall acquire legal documents that will be used to backup this funds claim in your name as the next of kin/beneficiary of the funds. Hence, it will be necessary that you give me your honest co-operation and assistance to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement in accordance with the inheritance claim act here, but more importantly, be rest assured that you are not breaking any law or under any risk whatsoever. Therefore, kindly get back to me and provide me with your: FULL NAMES, DETAILED ADDRESS AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER and should you need any further question, please feel free to ask me. NOTE: After a successful claim and transfer of the funds to the bank account which you will provide, you and I will share the

funds at the rate of 50% for me and 50% for you as settlement for your assistance and cooperation.

I Awaiting your urgent response. Through this my private and personal email.

Regards,

Barr. Williams Aliwo (Esq

Get back to me Only on this

Privet Email:barristerwilliamsaliwowilliams@gmail.com"

• June 21, 2019 at 1:57 PM by info

"From: robinson.lazak@yahoo.de

Date: June 21, 2019 at 5:53:13 AM EDT

Subject: PAYMENT INTREST TO PAY TO YOU FROM COMMERCIAL BANK,USA

Reply-To: commercialbankusa@gmail.com

COMMERCIAL BANK OF US PLC,BIG,

STRONG AND RELIABLE

Attention From COMMERCIAL Bank

I am Dir. P.MORGAN , the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR and Head of Swift Transfer

Unit of COMMERCIAL Bank of US Plc, NETHERLANDS -USA.

Sometime ago, in our bank your contract amount of Us$6.500,000,00,was

brought to our bank from USA Apex Bank, CENTRAL BANK OF US (C.B.US)

and after some period, this money was taken back to the Federal

Government treasury. For the period of time this money was in our

bank, it generated an interest of US$2.700,000,00 which we are about

to be pay to you.

For your information and advice, you need to hasten up to pick this

Fund because from time to time the C.B.US auditors do come to our bank

to cross-check our files and our financial update, the earlier you

comply with the demands of the delivery of the fund, the faster the

action, because the C.B.US officials wants the accrued interest to be

paid to them but we refused, so when they find out that this interest

fund US$2.700,000,00 is still in our bank they will want to call back

the money to the Federal Government treasury.

What we need from you now is any form of your identification for

example; your international passport or you’re drivers license, then

your telephone and fax number for easy communication.

For your information you have to stop any further dealing with any

body until you receive this fund in your account. And I will also

advice you to stop chasing your contract fund for now because none of

this people can get your contract fund to you. As soon as you receive

your interest fund I will personally direct you on how you can receive

your contract fund with out much protocol.

As a matter of fact we don’t have enough time to waste since we have

wasted time in contacting our respective customers, so try and comply

with the entire necessary requirement for remittance.

Yours Sincerely,

Dir. P.MORGAN

COMMERCIAL Bank Of US, Plc

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPT (COMMERCIAL Bank Plc)

Email-contact: commercialbankusa@gmail.com"

• June 21, 2019 at 1:56 PM by info

"From: info@grifhost.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE..

I have important information for you here.

Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email disturbs your business or personal ethics.

I will first introduce myself to you:

My name is Mr. Patrick Eddie, A staff in the Card Accounts Management Section of a very well-known bank, here at London United Kingdom.

One of our bank accounts here has being with holding a current balance of (Nine Million Three Hundred and Forty Six Thousand, One Hundred and Fifty two Great British

Pounds Sterling and Point Seven Pence Only) and the Card account has been DRAFTED AS DORMANT. It was last operated For (11yrs) ago.

From my private investigations and confirmation, the owner of this said bank account, a Foreigner by name, Mr. Jonce Ludwig died on the 4th of January 2007 in a boat

accident mishap that occurred here at Birmingham, UK.

Since then, nobody has done anything as regards claiming of this money, as he has no traces of family member who has any knowledge as to the existence of this

bank account or the funds here; and also Information from our National Immigration Services here, stated that he was ONLY on a single entry into the UK, and had

proposed to establish a Real Estate Firm here at United Kingdom, hence the deposit of this very fund here at our bank.

I have confidently discussed this issue with some of our bank officials, although, some showed interest, and some refused, but on the contrary, we have agreed to find

a reliable foreign partner to deal with this situation. We therefore propose to do this business with you, and we wish that you stand in as the Next of Kin to attest

to this fund, so that we can have the fund and Bank Account details released to you after due processes have been followed.

I am assuring you that this transaction is totally free of risks as all the legal documents are readily available and valid to be signed and stamped in your name and

it will be done without any problem as the fund is 100% legitimate and does not originate from drug money laundering, or terrorism fund or any other illegal act.

As soon as the deal is done successfully, you will take 50% while 50% come to me.

On your interest, let us hear from you by responding to this email via my private email address here:

Thanking you for accepting to do this with us.

I remain!

Mr. Patrick Eddie."

• June 21, 2019 at 1:51 PM by info

"From: "Alabdulrahman" - afaissalm@gmail.com

Hello,

I am sorry for interfering into your privacy.

I am Alabdulrahman from Saudi Arabia. I’m one of the closest friend's of late Khashoggi, the journalist who was murdered in the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. Right now I’m being hunted by the crown prince because of my closeness and relationship with late Khashoggi. All my investments here in Saudi Arabia has been seized, my bank accounts frozen for no reason. I need a honest person who can be trusted to go to the financial security company in Europe (NAME WITHHOLD) and claim / move the money I deposited to a safe account for investment before the crown prince will have a trace of that money of mine in the security company. All I need is to give you a secret code number with authorization letter to meet my contact person in the security company to release the said deposited money to you as the beneficiary.

I am ready to give you 20% of the total money for assisting me achieve this and providing the account where the money will be lodged into. More-so, I wish to invest the money in any viable project or existing business entity with your assistance.

Please I beg you in the name of GOD, help me. As soon as I have your response, I shall introduce you to my contact person in the security company in Europe who will guide you and assist you to move the said amount to a safe location of your choice.

Expecting your response urgently.

Regards

Alab,"

• June 20, 2019 at 10:17 AM by info

"PLEASE I NEED URGENT REPLY FROM YOU.

Mr paul madi <mrpaulmadiiim01@gmail.com>

Wed 6/19/2019 1:05 AM

Dear Good Friend

My Name Is Mr. Paul Madi., I am a banker I want to transfer an abandoned sum of money to your account. 50% will be for you. No risk involved.

Contact me for more details. Kindly reply me back.

I will like you to assist in the following:

(1) Assist me in the receiving of this sum in your Country.

(2) Advise on areas for potential future investment in your country.

(3) Assist me in carrying a feasibility study before actual investment.

Fill this information

Full name:

Direct cell number:

Country:

City:

Age :

Gender:

Occupation:

Please respond urgently

Regards,

Mr. Paul Madi.

PLEASE REPLY ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: mrpaulmadi758@yahoo.com"

• June 17, 2019 at 12:34 PM by info

"From: Janet <bernardyna.ceglinska@poczta.umcs.lublin.pl>

Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 7:13 PM

To: Recipients

Subject: hello

Good day, I'm miss Janet, a banker. It’s my pleasure to contact you through this media as I am in need of your urgent assistance. Can you handle amount of $17.5 Million US Dollars? If yes, I will like to seek your partnership in transferring this fund and there is no risk involved... For more inquiry, email me at: janetm547@outlook.com"

• June 17, 2019 at 11:42 AM by info

"Greetings,

With all due respect My Name is Mr.Ly Cheapiseth from cambodia, a personal Accountant working with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB). I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, but we stand to gain a huge amount of money between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to my mail.

Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you.

I am in good faith and with trust waiting for your Urgent respond and maximum cooperation for more details.

Best Regards,

Mr.Ly Cheapiseth"

Another scam.

• June 15, 2019 at 10:45 AM by info

"With all due respect,

My name is Mark Milley, an attorney by profession. In my quest to find

a reliable trustee to manage the 2 Trunk boxes of Gold and cash of

$150,000,000.00 (One hundred and fiftyMillion US Dollars, of my late

client, deposited in Global security and finance company in Lome Togo,

I decide to write this proposal, hoping to have a profitable business

relationship with you. this is business you bear the same name with

the depositor of the boxes.

I shall be willing to supply you with more detailed information

concerning this business upon hearing from you. I have no intention

whatsoever of interfering with your private life considering the fact

that you have never had any communication with me in the past. Due to

the nature of this business, and by law, I cannot assume the role of a

trustee or appoint any of my relation to become the trustee. By virtue

of the facts and circumstances surrounding this project, I am left

with no other choice, but to carry out a careful search for a

reputable person outside the shores of my country in the Lome Togo and

consequently seek your consent to stand as the Deceased?s Next of Kin.

As you bear the same name with the depositor. In this purpose I

require your maximum assistance to receive the boxes in your home, the

boxes will ship top to your country through diplomatic means.

You will be entitle to 40% of the total sum as your share, 10% will be

mapped out to offset any expenses both parties might make during the

course of this transaction while 50% will be for me.

If you wish to deal, do provide me with the following information.

1. Your full names

2. Tel & fax numbers

3. Complete Address

4. Your occupation and your Age.

Again, I shall provide you with more detailed information upon hearing

from you.

Regards,

Barrister Mark Milley Esq."

• June 15, 2019 at 9:24 AM by info

"From: Thomas Mills <a-ayre@epage.com>

Date: Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:04 AM

Subject: From Thomas Mills...

From: Mr. Thomas Mills

Tel: 442033897179

Union Bancaire Privйe; (UBP SA)

Jersey Channel Islands,

PRIVATE AND URGENT.

I am Mr. Thomas Mills, and I am contacting you on business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION:

I am an account manager with UBP Bank here in Jersey Channel Islands, in charge of all nonresident accounts. I have been in this capacity working with the bank for the last 15 years and I joined this institution in 1983 as a junior clerk and worked my way up through the ranks. On assumption of duty in November 2002 I discovered a dormant account in my branch that was opened in 1985 in the name of Karl Henning and I have kept close tab on this very account for the last 15 years and it has remained dormant even from the day the first deposit of (US$37, 000,000,00)Thirty Seven Million United States dollars was made to this moment, we have been investigating this account for the past 15 years and discovered that Karl Henning was used as Pseudonym Name to open the account while the original owner of the funds in question was the late president of Philippines Ferdinand Marcos. The next of kin part was left blank hence it was impossible for them to have claimed the fund! s these past years or they have fo

1.Beneficiary name and address

2.Identification documents

3.Direct Telephone and Private Email Address.

Regards,

Thomas Mills"

• June 15, 2019 at 9:23 AM by info

"From: mr.erastus akingbola <marklong@dsl.pipex.com>

Date: Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:59 AM

Subject: ATTN: My Dear

ATTN: My Dear

Good news,The BRITISH High Commission has actually verified and discovered that

your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Company

who are Trying to divert your fund of $5.750 million into their private

accounts.

Therefore we have order to make transfer of your Fund transfer Bank to Bank

payment guarantee on our Internal Bank to avoid any delay or charges by the

Government, which you can start to withdraw your money once your transfer has

been completed

So we are here by inviting you to our office to monitor your transfer and pay

the transfer charge, but if you cannot be able to come down here in our Bank

branch Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992 Zakari Maillart Street Cadastral Zone AO,

office in person.

Be inform that you are going to pay for transfer charge only and is your

responsibility, so if you are unable to come down here then you are required to

send Guaranty Trust Bank transfer charge, so that they will proceed with the

necessary arrangement for your transfer.

1. Your Full Names:______

2. Postal Address:_______

3. Direct Cell Numbers:_______

4. E-mail Address:________

5. Sex:_____

6.Age:_____

7. Occupation:________

8.Nationality:________

ZIP CODE ____________

CITY _____________

Therefore you are advised to contact Guaranty Trust Bank accountant Manager Dr.

Erastus Akingbola with below Email address( bhcommision107@gmail.com ) Thank you

once

again my good friend, May God establishes you with this little compensation

Jesus name Amen.

CONTACT PERSON:Mr.Erastus Akingbola

Chief Executive Officer(GTB) Bank Pl c

Benin. Republic Direct Hotline: 229-62524689

Get back to me once your Transfer is completed.

Thanks and God bless you.

Mr.,,,,,"

• June 15, 2019 at 9:23 AM by info

"From: David Manager <dvinman@kind.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:12 AM

Subject: I work with a Commercial Bank

Dear Sir,

I am David Manager. I have a Proposition involving an investment initiative in your Country to discuss with you,It will be of mutual benefit to both of us,and I believe we can handle it together, once we

have a common understanding and mutual co-operation in the execution of the modalities. I work with a Commercial Bank and I discovered a dormant account and it involves the account and fund of Late

Pullarkattil Kunjunny Rethish Kumar, and If you should be interested, please email back to me through this email address:info.info@citromail.hu for more details.

Please If you receive this message in your spam or junk its due to your network provider

I await your earliest response.

Yours Sincerely,

David Manager

E-mail: info.info@citromail.hu"

• June 15, 2019 at 7:53 AM by info

"Gristmill Inv.Company" - rafiq@marsdesignltd.com

Dear Sir.

We of the Gristmill Inv.Company are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client. This deal will involve the eventual investment of USD25M. (Twenty Five Million Dollars) in your country.

We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you as representative and manager of invested funds in your country within the time frame of the investment/partnership scheme.

Since we can not determine if this email is still functional and also your willingness, we have kept this proposal brief. If you are Interested in this offer of partnership, please respond and give us your full contact details plus company profile, and in response we will send you an elaborate proposal and details of this offer.

Your expedient response will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Glenn Derick Public Relations Officer, Gristmill Investment Co."

• June 15, 2019 at 7:50 AM by info

"From: "Thomas Mills"<a-ayre@epage.com>

Date: June 14, 2019 at 6:26:56 AM MST

Subject: From Thomas Mills...

Reply-To: <thomasmills828@gmail.com>

From: Mr. Thomas Mills

Tel: 442033897179

Union Bancaire Privйe; (UBP SA)

Jersey Channel Islands,

PRIVATE AND URGENT.

PROPOSITION:

1.Beneficiary name and address

2.Identification documents

3.Direct Telephone and Private Email Address.

Regards,

Thomas Mills"

• June 15, 2019 at 7:32 AM by info

"From: "Alabdulraham" - afaissalm@gmail.com

Hello,

I am sorry for interfering into your privacy.

I am Alabdulrahman from Saudi Arabia. I?m one of the closest friend's of late Khashoggi, the journalist who was murdered in the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. Right now I?m being hunted by the crown prince because of my closeness and relationship with late Khashoggi. All my investments here in Saudi Arabia has been seized, my bank accounts frozen for no reason. I need a honest person who can be trusted to go to the financial security company in Europe (NAME WITHHOLD) and claim / move the money I deposited to a safe account for investment before the crown prince will have a trace of that money of mine in the security company. All I need is to give you a secret code number with authorization letter to meet my contact person in the security company to release the said deposited money to you as the beneficiary.

Expecting your response urgently.

Regards

Alab,"

• June 12, 2019 at 9:59 AM by info

"Capt. Tom Constantine - hanafysf@link.net

Hi,

Good day to you,

I am Capt. Tom, a U.S soldier currently carrying out my duty in Syria. I have a proposal for you.

I and some of my colleagues recovered some huge amount of money here last two weeks during an operation.

We just shared the money some days ago and I want to move mine to a safe place that's why am contacting you through this mail because this is the only means of communication I have here.

I came across your email when I was searching for a random person online who I can trust with this proposal.

I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money which is $17.8 million USD if you are willing to do the deal with me and I also want you to know that this is very legit.

Here is my personal email address: (tinaa0838@gmail.com) you can reply me here

if you are willing to do this deal with me and I will advise you ahead on how I will send the funds out to you.

You are to ignore this mail if you are not interested.

I will wait for your response.

Best Regards,