No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

"Patrick and Frances Connolly Foundation Powerball Lottery Donation" Scam

There are unscrupulous people using several social media and email scams like the one below to impersonate Patrick and Frances Connolly to obtain personal financial information from individuals. Patrick and Frances Connolly will never ask you to share your financial information electronically. If you have received the same emails please delete them, or social media messages when you receive them. And, Patrick and Frances Connolly, who won almost £115m in the New Year's Day EuroMillions draw, will never ask you to send money in order to receive a donation from her.

Patrick and Frances Connolly Foundation Powerball Lottery Donation Scam

Remember, once you are asked to send money in order to receive a donation or lottery prize, it is scammers or thieves attempting to trick you into sending them your money.

A "Frances and Patrick Connolly Foundation" Scam" Scam

From: "Miellot Catherine" <Catherine.Miellot@ac-orleans-tours.fr>

Date: June 16, 2019 at 12:50:11 PM MST

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: Hi

Reply-To: patrickfrancesconnolly@gmail.com

MY WIFE AND I WON THE BIGGEST EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY PRIZE OF *****£115,203,600.70 GBP***** AND WE JUST COMMENCED OUR CHARITY DONATION AND WE WILL BE GIVING OUT CASH DONATION OF *****£2,000,000.00 GBP***** EACH TO FIVE (5) LUCKY INDIVIDUALS AND TEN (10) CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD. TO VERIFY THE GENUINENESS OF THIS EMAIL AND OUR WINNINGS, PLEASE SEE OUR INTERVIEW BY VISITING THE WEB PAGE BELOW;

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS SUBMITTED TO MY WIFE AND I BY THE GOOGLE MANAGEMENT TEAM AND YOU RECEIVED THIS EMAIL BECAUSE WE HAVE LISTED YOU AS ONE OF THE LUCKY MILLIONAIRES AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET BACK TO US VIA E-MAIL: patrickfrancesconnolly@gmail.com , KINDLY SENDS US THE BELOW DETAILS SO THAT WE CAN DIRECT OUR BANK TO EFFECT VALID BANK TRANSFER IN YOUR NAME TO YOUR OPERATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

FULL NAME:

STATE:

COUNTRY:

DOB:

OCCUPATION:

AGE:

BANK NAME:

SEX:

MOBILE/TEL:

IDENTITY:

CONGRATULATIONS & HAPPY CELEBRATIONS IN ADVANCE,

PATRICK & FRANCES CONNOLLY

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• September 1, 2020 at 10:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Tbilisi, Kalaki Tbilisi, Georgia

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to know if this is true or not?

"Hello

Send me your email and complete informations here to claim your donation funds from our foundation today

Provide me with the informations below:

Name:

Address:

State:

Country:

Occupation:

A copy of your Identity card.

Send me all required informations so that we can process your donation funds transfer immediately

Congrats on your donation benefit of €800,000 from Frances Connolly Charity

End Message

After we received this we got a bit confused knowing that we are a Charity Organisation and that every € is important for us especially during COVID-19 which is s very difficult time. That is why from our part we have sent the link from our Association but not personal details to be secure!

What is your opinion?

With the best regards,

Johan"

• August 5, 2020 at 3:44 AM by info

"I received a scam message on my cell phone from R. Patrick Connolly from fpatri76797@outlook.com stating that they are the family of Frances and Patrick Connolly from County Down, Northern Ireland U.K. further stating that they would be “donating” $500,000.00 to me.

I was to forward the following from my personal email account: My name, address, county, age, s*x, occupation, and phone number to fpc765@aol.com."

Received via email.

• June 29, 2020 at 1:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Arlington, Texas, United States

Hello, I received a text message from persons claiming to be Frances and Patrick Connolly, but it was much more detailed and specific than those shown on your site. They told me their ages, 54 and 52 years of age, told me they were from Northern Ireland U.K. He says he is a business man and a Christian, his wife is a teacher. They said they contacted some ministers to help them get a list of people who can help others with their donation and "put a smile in the face of the needy." They even said that they would be glad for me to come visit them after their donation gets to me. They did ask for personal information (full name, address and country, age, s*x, occupation, phone number). But they did not ask for any financial information. Is it possible that this could be genuine, or is it a scam? Thank you for your help.

• July 1, 2020 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Boca Raton, Florida, United States

same here brother. I am going along with it at the age of 20 I am risking it all. GOD IS AN ALL POWERFUL GOD WHO HAS MERCY AND HE FORGIVES SND TEACHES. If this does end up being a lie, then we will be blessed while they burn

• June 29, 2020 at 3:32 AM by info

It is a scam. They will ask for personal information first, which they will sell to other scammers. Then, they will ask for money.

• June 20, 2020 at 1:10 AM by info

"From: Frances & Patrick <anbar.taha01@gmail.com>

Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020, 01:22:41 AM GMT 2

Subject: Re: Donation!

Greetings.

You have a donation of £2,000,000.00 GBP from Frances & Patrick Connolly Foundation. Reply to this email: (francespatrick.foundations@gmail.com) for more details.

Regards;

Frances & Patrick Connolly and Family"

Here is another scam.

• May 17, 2020 at 8:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Wisconsin, United States

received same but in mobile phone text message. asked to reply by email. I deleted the text immediately.

• May 7, 2020 at 7:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Goldendale, Washington, United States

I received this text message on 3/20/2020:

Y-12, see attached file for your Gift.

Then there was a message that said:

My entire family is pleased to read your reply to us. We the family of Frances and Patrick Connolly from County Down won jackpot in New Year's Day the current winner of £115 million. My name is MR. Patrick Connolly, a business man and I am 54 years old and my wife Mrs. Frances Connolly, she is 52 years old a teacher and she is a great blessing to me, We are from Northern Ireland U.K. My EuroMillions jackpot was a gift from God to me on January 1st 2019. I have agreed to do the will of God. I may not know you, but I believe you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $550,000 USD. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a Christian and I believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.

I decided to donate Individuals and I told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, I decided to select myself by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. My donation OF $550,000 USD may not be much to you but I believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my EuroMillions jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation,

Provide details below from your personal Email Address to fpc87332@gmail.com

Name:

Address and Country:

Age:

S*x:

Occupation:

Phone No:

• May 7, 2020 at 2:52 PM by info

"From: Frances and Patrick Connolly <frapat.911@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, May 7, 2020, 1:44 AM

Subject: Re: Hello Michelle Antioquia,

Hello Michelle Antioquia,

Your email address was among the emails that was submitted to us for our Covid-19 charity project, so if you have received our mail know that you are one of the lucky individual.

We have duly processed your file and forward to our Barrister for payment.We have authorized our Barrister who is now also our legal adviser to issue you an international Certified Bank Cheque cash-able at any Bank in your Country.or Wire Transfer to your Bank account but you have to follow his instruction's.

Please, I want you to contact our Barrister for the collection of this international Certified Bank Cheque or wire transfer immediately without delay.

The name and contact address of our Barrister is as follows.

Name:Barrister Lee Surasat.

Fidelity Lee Chambers and Associates.

26TH Floor Gloss Tower,Silom Soi 75.

Bangrak 10500 .Bangkok, Thailand.

Office D: 66990171548

Email: barr.leesu19@gmail.com

You are promptly advised to contact the Barrister immediately for the claim of your $550,000.00 USD, The Barrister will advice and instruct you on how to receive your Certified Bank Cheque or wire transfer.

We will be traveling to Bahamas for an investment project and may not be responding to emails.Please keep us informed as soon as you have cash your funds we will reply once we are back.Attached is your winning certificate forward it to the Barrister too.

Note: You have to keep this highly confidential until you receive your cheque,

Best Regards,

Frances and Patrick Connolly."

Another scam.

• March 9, 2020 at 7:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Pottsville, Pennsylvania, United States

I got this scam:

"Hello Beneficiary,

My entire family is pleased to read your reply to us. We the family of Frances and Patrick Connolly from County Down won jackpot in New Year’s Day draw the current winner of £115 million. My name is MR. Patrick Connolly a business man and I am 54 years old and my wife Mrs. Frances Connolly, she is 52 years old a teacher and she is a great blessing to me, We are from Northern Ireland U.K. My Euro Millions jackpot was a gift from God to me on January 1st 2019. I have agreed to do the will of God. I may not know you, but I believe you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $550,000 USD. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a Christian and I believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered Mobile Numbers provided to me by Verizon/Att & T and other Mobile Network Provider around the globe from which I picked you.

Read More: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/04/115m-euromillions-lottery-winners-to-share-prize-with-family-and-friends

Read More: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-46756469

I decided to donate Individuals and I told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, I decided to select my self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. My donation OF $550,000 USD may not be much to you but I believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Euro Millions jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation,

Name:

Address And Country:

Age:

S*x:

Occupation:

Phone No:

I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country.

we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

Yours Faithful,

MR. Patrick Connolly"

• February 29, 2020 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States

The Connollys (frances.patrick191@gmail.com) told me to contact Anika Falkengren at SEB Bank. The two email addresses are:

anders1890@accountant.com

skandinavska-enskilda@acdcfan.com

• February 26, 2020 at 12:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Seattle, Washington, United States

"This is Frances and Patrick Connolly NORTHERN IRISH couple who won the £115 million EuroMillions jackpot becoming the UK's fourth-largest winners in history, I wish to formally inform you Are One Of the 50 mystery recipients,we agree To Make Millionaire From The £115 million lottery prize we Won From EuroMillions. We are Proud To Inform You That £1,000,000.00 GBP Cheque Has Been Issued On You Hence you are therefore cleared for payment your cheque has been duly signed and approved for release to you Our My legal Attorney

Click to Verify us Through This Link.

As you already know,All winners for the online version of this donation grant from Frances and Patrick Connolly were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from an exclusive list of 2000 Mobile Numbers of individual and corporate bodies listed on-line international promotion to promote international cooperation between Frances and Patrick Connolly FOUNDATION/TRUST FUND and other countries worldwide .

I am 55-year-old and My wife 53yrs 3 daugters as you can see that we am not getting any younger, You see after taken care of the needs of my immediate family members, I decided to donate the remaining of the £115 million Pounds to other individuals around the world in need, the Local Fire Department, the Red Cross, Victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, Earthquake Victims In Central Mexico, Hospitals and some other charity organizations in Asia and Europe,The bulk of the funds is deposited with LEDBURY CAPITAL BANK In England the payout bank of this charity donation. I have kept just 30% of the entire lottery sum to ourself and the children for the raining day.

I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our 50 mystery recipients and we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

The process for claiming has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize mentioned, The Handling agent will be require to contact you,You are to quote your number as your reference to the delivery agent and your personal information when you are contacted.

FLEXY SPEED COURIER COMPANY UK.

Mr Dave Smith.

Email :customercare@flexyspeedcourier.com

Phone: 44(0)8715043732

44(0)7031758690

Fax: 4407031963850

Note that you are to facilitate the delivery of your Parcel to you,Lastly, I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the delivery agency that will be handling the delivery of your Cheque. If you need any assistance whatsoever from us Frances and Patrick Connolly, please do not hesitate to inform us .

Sincerely

Mr&Mrs Connolly

Call my Attorney in London:

447031930821

447937435038

447024087756"

Another scam.

• February 11, 2020 at 9:23 PM by info

"Compliment

Tue 2/11/2020 2:02 AM

From: Fpc Organisation - infopfco@walla.com

Compliment

My Name is Lucian Ferbet,Representing Frances and Patrick Connolly from County Armagh in Northern Ireland.lottery winner of £115 Million Pounds from the Euro Millions lottery jackpot.They want to donate $500,000 Dollars to each 10 lucky individuals and 10 charity organizations from any part of the world.You are to answer the question below, Your answer will determine if you qualify for the funds

If you are chosen for this donation what will you do with the money? Send your answer

Regards

Lucian Ferbet"

Here is another scam.

• February 11, 2020 at 11:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Ormond Beach, Florida, United States

Received today, the same text message.

• December 17, 2019 at 5:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Called New Scotland Yard, they will do a search on their address and route out the scammers.

• December 12, 2019 at 8:15 AM by info

"From: deconnollys@gmail.com <deconnollys@gmail.com>

Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 7:55 PM

To: Recipients

Subject: {Spam?} DONATION OF £1.5 MILLION POUNDS!

Our Names are Frances and Patrick Connolly from County Armagh in Northern Ireland. We Just Won £115 Million Pounds from the EuroMillions lottery jackpot Lottery draw. We are therefore giving out Grant donation of £1.5 Million Pounds each to (15) Lucky international recipients worldwide to show God our appreciation. You received this message because you have be listed as one of the (15) lucky Individual Selected. Send your name, Address, Phone, Country, for claims Now.

Kindly visit the link for more details about the Winning;

Congratulation to You.

Frances & Patrick Connolly."

Another scam.

• November 18, 2019 at 6:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Bloomington, Indiana, United States

Looks like they have added a twist : harryarthurfoundation.org; notice that the linked in link goes to a Patrick Connolly profile... getting more advanced, but email headers are still suspicious and general message the same, "Harry" won millions, drank a cup of tea, etc...

• November 3, 2019 at 11:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Mesquite, Nevada, United States

I received a email stating I have received a donation from Frances Connolly, with the email address to contact them. Of course I didn't click on the email address. I don't even know a Connolly.

• October 30, 2019 at 7:58 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: "Frances & Patrick Connolly" <connollyf854@gmail.com>

Subject: Contact the transferring bank now

Date: 29 October 2019 at 08:31:22 GMT

Hello Stuart Anderson, please read this email very well because we took our time and energy to write it so you can understand everything and content on it.

Thank you for confirming the validity of this Donation Award and also for accepting this Donation. Once again we say a Big Congratulations to you and your entire family.

This is a lifetime opportunity for you and I want you to know that this is very much genuine that's why we had to put our web page on the internet for the world to see. Please be careful of internet Fraudsters. Note that, you don't have to pay any fees to us to claim your award and have no doubt as this is real, We will do everything legally required through our attorney to ensure that you receive your award in good faith, we awarded this donation freely to Twenty (20) lucky international recipients worldwide in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans and help to the orphans and less fortunate around you. Our primary aims are, globally, to enhance healthcare and reduce

extreme poverty in the world, to expand educational opportunities and to make a notable change in the standard of living of people all around the Universe. It is our belief that we can achieve a great positive change in the general welfare of the universe through this donation we are given out. The idea of this our donation is that within 5 years from now, there will be a notable change among many unusual people around the world.

We have made a list of 50 people with whom we intend to share our £115M Equivalent to ($145.6M) Euro-millions win. We also listed to assist the local fire department, support a community football team in

Hartlepool, Belfast-based View magazine and a host of other good causes and charities like hospitals majorly involved in cancer treatment, Aids victims, also Churches, Orphanages, Charities and Some

other organizations in Asia, and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. We have also set up a foundation too, see for yourself.

(http://patrickfrancesfoundation.org)

I have submitted your Name, Email Address and your Mobile Number to our pay-out Bank in India and you are advised to contact the transfer department via email to facilitate the disbursement process of the

fund's transfer of £2,000,000.00 Million Pounds which was donated to you by us.

My wife and I humbly urge you to cooperate with The payout Bank in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which was donated to you because you are our only beneficiary who has not yet received his donation money. We are very happy and proud to help you and your family and we also suggest that you get in touch with the bank on details below for the transfer of your funds.

Send the bank your name, Phone number, Please kindly let us know your conversation with the bank, and again the bank informed us they will love you to open an online paying account with them, please do, please

send an email to the bank now with your full name, Number, and amount we have donated to you.

Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank

Bank Address: B-1/517 Opposite, Janakpuri District Center, Janakpuri,

New Delhi, Delhi 110058, India

Contact Person: Mrs. Lisa Salisbury/ Oskar Niklas

Email: niklas-staff@accountant.com

Head, Foreign Payments Department

On behalf of our Family, We say congratulation to you once again.

Warm Regards,

Frances & Patrick Connolly"

• September 1, 2019 at 9:51 PM by info

"From: Frances & Patrick Connolly <hostmaster@simpur.net.bn>

Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:11 PM

To: hostmaster@simour.net.bn <hostmaster@simour.net.bn>

Subject: FOR YOU!

...

Congratulation to You.

Frances & Patrick Connolly"

Here is another scam.

• August 25, 2019 at 12:23 AM by info

"From: Carolyn Bennick <CBennick@ahsd125.org>

Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 2:52 PM

Subject: A donation to you

Hello,

A donation to you from Patrick and Frances Connolly. Please reply this email for more information.

Thank you.