Is Big Bear Storesl an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Is Big Bear Storesl an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Would you share this Article with others?

Big Bear Storesl or Big Bear Stores located at www.big-bear-storesl.myshopify.com is an untrustworthy online store. Therefore, online shoppers are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded.

Information about big-bear-storesl.myshopify.com

big-bear-storesl.myshopify.com - Big Bear Storesl

Email:Maingsrx11@gmail.com

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• November 3, 2019 at 5:06 PM by an anonymous user from Duluth, Minnesota, United States

This is a big rip off, it said it was shipped but you could not track it, it was a dead-end and what that they sent you; then it never arrived two months later

• November 6, 2019 at 6:35 PM by an anonymous user from Leesburg, Virginia, United States

Can you dispute charge on your cc? I got taken too but want to try to get my money back and wonder if anyone has been successful yet

• October 25, 2019 at 3:56 AM by an anonymous user from Pontiac, Michigan, United States

I’m usually fairly savvy, but this one got me. As soon as I clicked “pay” and the receipt indicated I would be alerted about shipping via text message, I knew it was fake...too late. I immediately sent them an email demanding confirmation they were bona fide, and now I am waiting. So, well done fraud, it seems.

• November 3, 2019 at 5:03 PM by an anonymous user from Duluth, Minnesota, United States

I'm in the same boat as you are it was said it was shipped and never arrived basically too much later

• October 24, 2019 at 9:59 AM by an anonymous user from Burlington, Ontario, Canada

I ordered something in early September, they acknowledged quickly and gave me an order number.

My credit card was billed for $206.35 (Canadian) on September 6th.

It seems that I, like so many others, was scammed.

I am not please and will share this experience with the Big Bear Store online every time I see the ad on the internet.

• October 21, 2019 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from Mansfield, Massachusetts, United States

Never received merchandise. $189 lost. Stay away!

• October 16, 2019 at 9:40 PM by an anonymous user from Dalton, Georgia, United States

Never received a thing. Dont do it. $154.00 down the drain

• November 6, 2019 at 6:33 PM by an anonymous user from Leesburg, Virginia, United States

Me too, found the confirmation email and inquired but still nothing

• October 16, 2019 at 12:42 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I ordered patio furniture. They charged my card 229.43 but I never rec’d anything and get no response; when I write to the address that “confirmed” order. Trying to see what CC company can do. Stay away from these scammers!

• October 15, 2019 at 3:25 PM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

Ordered twice-different items, before I read this. I got took. Never received a thing

• October 14, 2019 at 7:27 AM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

I believe many of us ordered the same four piece sofa table with three bar stools. It is infuriating! Why aren’t they being stopped?

They are making millions by scamming hard working individuals and getting away with it.

DO NOT ORDER FROM SHOPIFY!

• October 9, 2019 at 7:51 AM by an anonymous user from Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Fake Store - they charge and do not follow through. How can you buy goods so much lower than anywhere else?

DO NOT SOLICIT!

• October 6, 2019 at 4:41 AM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Yes I am also a victim of Big Bear stores. I ordered Sept 5 and its now Oct 5 and I don't receive any reply to my 2 email inquiries. Beware

• October 6, 2019 at 9:31 AM by an anonymous user from Ormond Beach, Florida, United States

Same, u got nabbed on facebook! I got sent a receipt. I went to the website to see the shipping status and got an error message. raeug.myshopify.com contacted my bank. I hope these guys get caught.

• October 4, 2019 at 11:01 AM by an anonymous user from Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

I ordered September 30th, I received an e-mail confirmation that my order was being processed. I clicked on the "visit our store" link from the e-mail and it was gone. I sent two e-mails about my order and shipping information and have not had a response. Contacting my bank now. I can't believe Facebook allows this on their site.

• October 5, 2019 at 1:48 PM by an anonymous user from Owosso, Michigan, United States

It happens to me as well on a $152.00 purchase

• October 3, 2019 at 2:53 PM by an anonymous user from Pittsburg, Kansas, United States

Ordered a shed through myshopify.com. A fake website that no longer exists. This company sent me a small pink wallet. It came from China. He/she goes by XI. I hope they get caught. I’m out 177.00 from these bastards

• September 22, 2019 at 10:30 PM by an anonymous user from Morrow, Arkansas, United States

Scam! They got me. Was an ad on fb. Don’t trust those ever again. Lesson learned. Contacting my bank tomorrow.

• September 20, 2019 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from Morrow, Arkansas, United States

I ordered from them, did not receive an email confirmation, tried contacting them without success, after a month with nothing happening I contacted my credit card company and canceled the charge. seems like a bad place to do business, be careful.

• September 21, 2019 at 8:17 PM by an anonymous user from Linglestown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am doing the same. I bought a greenhouse online and will be calling the credit card company to cancel the transaction. Big-Bear-Storesl.com is a hoax.

• September 19, 2019 at 8:39 AM by an anonymous user from Joliet, Illinois, United States

I ordered on September 6th, $152.00; received an email order confirmation right away. Money was deducted. Tried emailing them a few times for tracking / order details. No response. Store order cannot be viewed any longer, and store link is not available any longer.

• September 15, 2019 at 12:15 PM by an anonymous user from Memphis, Tennessee, United States

I have a Facebook post Abt this Scam - I have found WHO it is and all of his Aka's you can view all photos I have contributed as proof of scam.

facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157531641544522&id=715134521

• September 15, 2019 at 12:12 PM by an anonymous user from Memphis, Tennessee, United States

Order #: 2358

To #Icejamhill AKA: #BigBearStoresl AKA: #Icejamhlp AKA: vip@worlddad.world AKA: BVIWPEJFIWEJ WORLD

SCAMMING PEOPLE ENDS TODAY!

NEVER underestimate a researcher who ALSO RECORDS every transaction I make!

#Facebook #Scam #onlinestorescams #itstopstoday

• September 15, 2019 at 10:12 AM by an anonymous user from Memphis, Tennessee, United States

I also ordered on Sept 10th and was sent confirmation of order and money immediately taken out - clicked links in the order (email) and site/store is gone - $152.00 taken from my bank and no response from them via 4 emails sent!

• September 13, 2019 at 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I saw it on FB, scam for sure.

• September 12, 2019 at 5:44 PM by an anonymous user from Topeka, Kansas, United States

Yes I was scammed as well. Ordered on the 7th sept. Received a confirmation of order and card charged. Never recived shipping info and sent 2 emails to enquire, no response.website no longer valid.

Did some research and found the exact picture of the furniture I ordered four times the price. I should have known it was too good to be true due to the price.also found out any email that does not end in a .com is questionable along with no phone # to contact or refund policies clearly on the site.

I recommend not ordering anything that comes up on fb feeds. Turned it into my credit card company today.

• September 20, 2019 at 8:17 PM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I too ordered furniture.

No reply to emails. And the web site is not available.

BBB here I come.

Kelley C

• September 12, 2019 at 8:22 AM by an anonymous user from Asheboro, North Carolina, United States

Their shipping policy is 3-5 days, I ordered last Friday, never got shipping notification, tried to click the link to contact the seller and their website is totally gone. This is definitely a scam. You need to immediately dispute any charges with your bank.

• September 12, 2019 at 1:43 AM by an anonymous user from Atascadero, California, United States

Yup! Scammed here too! Website is non existent and there is no way to check my order. Called AMX to file a dispute for fraud

• September 11, 2019 at 5:48 PM by an anonymous user from Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States

Immediately after placing 2 orders, the website went blank and unable to access. Sent email to 2 different emails that sent me confirmation of items ordered. Total scam! Facebook has allowed this to show up as advertisement

Is Big Bear Storesl an Untrustworthy Online Store?