Marie Holmes Powerball Jackpot or Lottery Donation Scam

Marie Holmes Powerball Jackpot or Lottery Donation Scam

Would you share this Article with others?

The email message below, which claims that Marie Holmes, the 26-year-old single mother from Shallotte, North Carolina who won the $188 million Powerball Jackpot, is donating thousands of dollars to randomly selected people around the world, is a lottery scam. The Powerball Jackpot or lottery winner is not randomly donating money to people around the world and did not sent the email message below. The fake email message was instead sent by scammers. The scammers/cyber-criminals are who are sending out the fake email messages, and who are pretending to be Marie Holmes, are attempting to trick the recipients into sending them their personal information.

Once they (scammers) have received their potential victims’ personal information, they will use the information to trick the potential victims into sending money, which they will claim is for some advance fees, which will cover banking and transfer costs, insurance payments or tax that the potential victims need to pay before they can receive the donated money.

But, if the victims send their money, the scammers will steal it and may continue to trick the victims into sending more money, with the promise of receiving the donated money the scammers claim they would receive. Recipients of the Marie Holmes lottery email scam are asked not to respond to or follow the instructions in it. They should just delete the email message instead.

It is important to remember that when someone contacts you, claiming that you have won the lottery or you are the recipient of millions of dollars, and asks you to send money in order to receive your lottery winnings or prizes, it is a SCAM. Legitimate lottery companies will never ask their winners to send money in order to receive their prizes or winnings. And, why would lottery winners who are allegedly donating millions of dollars to you, want you to send a few hundred or thousand dollars for banking and transfer costs, insurance payments or tax? Well, the money that the scammers want the victims to send, which the scammers claim is for taxes, bank transfer cost, insurance or other expenses, is what the scammers will steal. And, the victims on the other hand, will never receive the winnings, prizes or money that they were promised.

So, once you are asked to send money in order to receive money, it is a scam.

The Marie Holmes Powerball or Lottery Donation Scam

From: "Marie Holmes" <holmesmarie945@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Donor

Let me start by introducing myself properly. I am Mrs Marie Holmes from Shallotte, North Carolina, 26 years old. am a single mother.the link bellow will tell you a little more about me. I have been so indecisive about giving out this donation I just decided to do now. I gladly appreciate your response to the email sent to you by my personal assistant. After thoughtful reasoning I have decided to make voluntary donation of $950,000 USD to randomly selected persons from anywhere in the world. not minding if I know them or not.And you and your family happened to be one of the selected individuals.

I really did not expect a response from you especially due to the rapid scam on the internet and news of people losing their money and homes to fraudsters over the internet with false promises and letters of lottery winnings. I am aware of all these evil deeds in the society in this present age, But considering my present status, I cannot personally go around traveling hours/days to your country and the homes of other two beneficiaries like yourself who are also beneficiaries of my donation, for that reason alone that's why I'm contacting you via email personally to avoid any sort of misconduct.

Considering how evil and selfish people are these days. I don't trust handing over this transaction to anyone at this earliest stage except my pay-out bank, that you will be contacting later on, only after I am satisfied that you can be trusted. My payout bank which is a well trusted bank around the world is the bank i have given the responsibility to handle the transfer and disbursement of donated funds to my church, organizations associated with cerebral palsy, the neurological disorder that afflicts my 7-year-old son, Charity Homes,Communities, and wonderful beneficiaries like yourself.

Although we've just known each other for the first time through an email conversation but I believe our father in heaven as directed me to you. Since I wasn't able to contact you in a more formal and more realistic way I had to ensure that the media took a full video coverage of my Lotto Wins just to prove that my intentions are honest and only focused at making your life and that of your loved ones more comfortable same way I've made the life of my family and that of my loved one’s comfortable. I’m a very shy and modest woman, I don’t have much to say, but I have also provided you some Web links to view below for verification.

Please you can read more about me by viewing the links below;

My donation of $950,000 USD may not be much to you but I believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of life like my lotto Jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below details and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact my payout bank for further directives to receive my donated funds.

Name:
Address:
Age:
Sex:
Occupation:
Nationality:
Tel:

Country of Residence:

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you? Don’t blame me for keeping this donation low key, i just don’t want anyone to start hurting innocent people out there with my good name .am just trying to be very cautious.

God Bless You.

Marie Holmes

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• November 13, 2019 at 8:03 AM by info

Another scam:

"From: "Marie Holmes Charity" <cesar@aasp.org.br>

Date: November 10, 2019 at 10:48:34 PM EST

To: Recipients <cesar@aasp.org.br>

Subject: URGENT CHARITY DONATION

Reply-To: mariieholmescharity@gmail.com

You have been randomly selected to receive a donation from Marie Holmes Charity. Contact Them for more information: email mariieholmescharity@gmail.com"

• August 26, 2018 at 10:37 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: QUINTANA PIÑEIRO, M CARMEN <mquintanap@bcn.cat>

Date: August 22, 2018 at 1:11:25 PM PDT

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject: Good News!!

A special donation was made to you and your family. Contact ( maryhamilton02038@yeah.net ) for details...

Please Note: This is the third time we have been trying to contact you.

Best Regards

Mrs. Mary Hamilton."

• September 19, 2016 at 8:42 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Elgin, Christine C

Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 5:09 PM

Subject: Beneficiary Notification

You are a beneficiary to Marie Holmes, contact your benefactor via email { mholmesdonation@prodigy.net } for details."

• September 11, 2016 at 8:15 PM by an anonymous user from Mesa, Arizona, United States

This is what I got:

"From: Titler, Sarah S

Sent: Friday, September 09, 2016 6:06 PM

Subject: Award

You have an award. Reply To { mholmesdonation@prodigy.net } For More Details.

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from UI Health Care may be retained as required by law or regulation. Thank you."

• July 9, 2016 at 9:27 PM by info

Here is another scam:

-- start of scam --

From: marieholmesdonation@gmail.com

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 00:26:34 -0700

Subject: Response To Your Email

Thank you for directing your response to us, i am Marie Holmes. A 26-year-old single mother of four kids from the town of Charlotte, North Carolina,am very happy i received your response, I was one of the three $188 million winner of the $564 million jackpot, am so happy that am rich now after too many struggle, i ran outside and screamed when i realized i won. i said i made it. i was fixing breakfast for my kids the day after the Feb. 11 drawing when i saw the winning numbers on Facebook. I just happened to check my Facebook and my friend had a post up with the numbers on it so I looked at the numbers and I had my numbers in my hand and I was like these are the same numbers on my ticket, OMG!!!. Then I started screaming and my kids ran away from me and I really scared them. my mom who purchased the winning ticket for me on her way to church, was the first person i called. Once she double-checked the numbers on her phone, she was convinced because she saw the numbers in person, but the rest of my family did not believe i won the $564.1 million jackpot, the fifth largest lottery prize in U.S. history.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw the ticket and checked it, i was forced to quit my jobs at Wal-Mart and McDonald's to care for my four children, one of whom has cerebral palsy. My plan is to donate to my church, buy a new house and set up college funds for the kids and donate 2 million dollars to six individuals and organizations associated with cerebral palsy and charity homes in troubled countries before my donation go wide and spread over the internet scams and fraudulent acts.i know you will be thinking how i picked you and got your email, your email was selected randomly from Google team and i believe GOD picked you for this donation just to bless your family like mine.

• June 1, 2016 at 9:36 PM by info

Sent by Amy via email:

Here is a version of the email I received.

-- start of scam --

From: Marie Holmes <mholmesdonation@hotmail.com>

Date: 6/1/2016 5:33 PM (GMT-07:00)

Subject: Re: Award

Dear Friend,

...

...

I would like my donation to be utilized on investments that will be a blessing to others, Investments that will create job opportunity and also put smile on the face of those who have forgotten how joy feels.

I need you to write back to me and let me know if you can utilize my donation funds in a Godly Manner, Also tell me little about yourself i will like to know who my donation is going to, Tell me about yourself in details NAME, AGE, OCCUPATION, COUNTRY, MOBILE or TELEPHONE. May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

Regards,

Marie Holmes.

-- end of scam --

• June 1, 2016 at 6:20 PM by info

Here is another scam:

-- start of scam --

From: Marie Holmes [mailto: marieh1516@ outlook.com]

Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 12:44 PM

Subject: RE: Cash donation

Hello Jocelyn

Let me start by introducing myself properly. I am Ms Marie Holmes from Shallotte, North Carolina, 27 years old. The link bellow will tell you a little more about me. I have been so indecisive about giving out this gift/donation I just decided to do it now that I am a little free to. I gladly appreciate your response to the message sent to you by my agent. After thoughtful reasoning I have decided to make voluntary donation of $1.500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) to a randomly selected person in the USA, because I will be traveling to different country outside the USA for charity service. And you happen to be the lucky one.

I really cannot personally go around traveling hours/days to your home as the sole beneficiary of my donation, for that reason alone I'm communicating with you via email personally to avoid any sort of misconduct. Considering how evil and selfish people are these days. I don't trust handing over this transaction to anyone at this earliest stage except a reliable company, that you will be contacting later on, only after I am satisfied that you can be trusted to make good use of this donation. The Fiduciary/Security Vault will be responsible to handle the disbursement of donated funds to you and organizations associated with cerebral palsy, the neurological disorder that afflicts my 7-year-old son, Charity Homes,Communities.

The bulk of the funds to be shared are deposited with The Fiduciary/Security Vault, I have voluntarily given out $1,500,000 solely to you. And I am hoping that you will definitely be able to use this fund wisely and judiciously on projects that will last you for a long time.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds and all the legal documents that will be signed, entitled to you, the below details will be needed as to enable my Attorney Barrister Leslie Thomas QC.complete the release process to you.

1. NAME IN FULL:

2. HOME ADDRESS:

3. OCCUPATION & MOBILE NUMBER:

4. GENDER & AGE:

5. PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE OR ANY OTHER MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION:

-- end of scam --

• May 19, 2016 at 10:59 AM by an anonymous user from Liberty Lake, Washington, United States

The scammers are still at it! Can't they be caught and prosecuted?

• May 15, 2016 at 7:24 PM by info

The following came after a text asking me to contact her. Thank you!

"From: Ms.Marie Holmes <ms.marieholmes@ hotmail.com>

Subject: Re: Cash Donation

Thank you for directing your response to me, How are you today? My name is Marie Holmes from Charlotte,North Carolina,i am a single mother of four, i won the power ball jackpot lottery of $188 million on February 23 2015, after which,i was given alump sum of $127 million before taxes."

• May 31, 2016 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

I got a text telling me to contact them too, then got the email saying she wanted to give me 1.5 million.

• May 12, 2016 at 9:44 AM by info

Received via email:

"I received an email saying I have a donation from Marie Olmes for $2,000,000 waiting for in exchange for the usual personal info. The reply email address was holmes-marie@ rodgers.com I have not . of course sent anything!"

• May 6, 2016 at 12:56 PM by info

Received the following from an anonymous user:

"I had a message about a humanitarian donation for this email address marieholmescharity@ gmail.com. addresse was from laurie wilms at lwilms@bedford.k12.oh.us. Thanks, I'm tired of these scam artist sending stuff to my inbox, they need to be arrested."

• April 19, 2016 at 5:11 PM by an anonymous user from St Louis, Missouri, United States

Wow, just when I thought something amazing was going to happen in my life from Ms. Marie Holmes, I find it all to be a scam, it almost got me too! I received the referral# and banking emails. Those guys SUCK, get a job, and life and stop scamming working people!

• April 8, 2016 at 10:01 AM by an anonymous user from Worcester, Massachusetts, United States

--- start of scam ---

Dear Veronica

It gives me great joy and happiness to say hello to you again,you have been appointed as our beneficiary and you are now the sole beneficiary to my donation funds totaling $950,000.00 US Dollars. Also I want to let you know that you and your family might be so happy now that you have received such a donation from me.

...

I have already sent your details to the concerned department of the Northwest Bank New DelhI Branch India, informing them of this development. You will have to contact them with my reference number for easy trace of my file. My Reference Number is: MDH/825355AVL/NBN/2016. Also send them the Court letter which I attached to this email.

...

Please make sure you send our Reference number along with your personal information to the bank (Ref MDH/825355AVL/NBN/2016 e.g your Name, Address, Phone Number and our Ref number to the bank for easy identification and forward them the attached Declaration too.

Below is the details of the bank;

Northwest Bank New DelhI Branch India

(Private Banking Section)

STAR HOUSE C - 6, "F" Block,

Bandra Kurla Complex,

Bandra (East),

MumbaI 400 051, India

Email: northwesterneh@outlook.com

enquiriesindia@bnorthwest.com

Tell: 917219007113

Do send the email to the two emails to ensure the bank receives your mail.

...

GOD BLESS YOU!

Thanks

Ms. Marie Holmes

--- end of scam ---

• April 1, 2016 at 7:06 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"(Re: HI) Cash donation to be made to you

Donor: Ms. Marie Holmes

Email: marieholmes877@ gmail.com

Contact donor only via email for claim."

• April 1, 2016 at 5:44 AM by an anonymous user from Hesperia, California, United States

I received this text from this email address:

faturamento.saude@santabarbara .sp.gov.br

(Re: HI) Cash donation to be made to you

Donor: Ms. Marie Holmes

Email: marieholmes877@ @gmail.com

Contact donor only via email for claim.

• March 31, 2016 at 3:49 PM by info

Received the following from an anonymous user:

To Whom it May Concern:

I wanted to contact you about an exchange that has happened with me over the past few days. It is surprising the way it played out, and after my own research, I've definitely decided it needed to be alerted. The actual start to the scam reached me through text message, this part I have yet to figure out how, because the sender subject was not an unknown number, but rather an email address. Attached is a screen shot of what I received. At first I ignored it, believing it to be a scam or mistake, but being a student who had applied for a grant a few months ago, thought it could possibly be related and decided to contact the email, not knowing anything about Marie Holmes.

Below is the first email contact, and then the second regarding my response. Also attached is the "Letter of Authorization" which I believe is a forgery. I have attempted to contact both the original email sender in the text message (which I found belonged to a professor of anatomy at a Canadian University) and the actual High Court of Delhi through their website, both with no response.

I have yet to provide any personal information other than my name and the state in which I currently reside (not the state where my permanent address is located and not any address or phone number given). If I get any more responses relating to this scam I will be sure to send a follow up email.

First Email Contact

Marie Holmes

Mar 30 (1 day ago)

to me

Thank you for directing your response to me, How are you today? My name is Marie Holmes from Charlotte,North Carolina,i am a single mother of four, i won the power ball jackpot lottery of $188 million on February 23 2015, after which,i was given alump sum of $127 million before taxes...

• February 29, 2016 at 8:33 AM by info

Received the following from anonymous user via email:

"rec'd a text from mjalloh@cau .edu:

"Cash donation to be made to you

Donor: Marie Holmes

Email: marie.hms0@ outlook.com

Contact donor only via email for claim..."

• February 21, 2016 at 11:05 AM by an anonymous user from Bellevue, Washington, United States

The scam is now coming as text message.

• February 25, 2016 at 7:59 AM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Yes, it is, I just received it!

• February 17, 2016 at 4:34 PM by an anonymous user from Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States

I just got one of these sent to my phone. LOL.

• February 12, 2016 at 1:12 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"-------- Original message --------

From: Marie Holmes <info@ROSYGREEN.com>

Date: 2/11/2016 7:13 PM (GMT-08:00)

$2 Million Has Been Donated To You By Marie Holmes, Email Back Now For More Info"

• February 9, 2016 at 8:34 PM by info

Received the following from an anonymous users:

"I received this scam in a text from arthur.r.duckett@mwarep.org

With a request to email this address mailto: mmhdonation@suddenlink.net for questions etc. with a link as follows http://www.modern-woodmen.org/Publis

Just thought I'd let you know it's still going around. Didn't catch me though ;)

From: Marie Holmes <mmhdonation@gmail.com>

Date: February 9, 2016 at 5:09:41 PM CST

Subject: Re: Donation

Dear Friend,

Thank you for directing your response to us. I am Marie Holmes. A 26-year-old single mother of four kids from the town of Charlotte, North Carolina, am very happy i received your response, I was one of the three $188 million winner of the $564 million jackpot, am so happy that am rich now after too many struggle, i ran outside and screamed when i realized i won. i said i made it. i was fixing breakfast for my kids the day after the Jan. 11 drawing when i saw the winning numbers on Facebook. I just happened to check my Facebook and my friend had a post up with the numbers on it so I looked at the numbers and I had my numbers in my hand and I was like these are the same numbers on my ticket, OMG!!! Then I started screaming and my kids ran away from me and I really scared them. my mom who purchased the winning ticket for me on her way to church, was the first person i called. Once she double-checked the numbers on her phone, she was convinced because she saw the numbers in person, but the rest of my family did not believe i won the $564.1 million jackpot, the fifth largest lottery prize in U.S. history..."

• February 8, 2016 at 10:06 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"Good Day! My Client Marie Holmes who just won a power ball lottery has made a donation to you, contact her via her private email (marie-holmes@rogers.com) for more detail on how to receive your donated funds. Please do not ignore, this is the third time trying to reach you.

Sincerely.

Dana Perfetti"

• February 8, 2016 at 4:25 AM by an anonymous user from Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

I recently received the fraudulent text:

"My Client Marie Holmes who just won a power ball lottery has made a donation to you, contact her via her private email (marie-holmes@rogers.com) for more detail on how to receive your donated funds. Please do not ignore, this is the third time trying to reach you.

Sincerely.

Mary Jo Popp"

- - - - - -

It was sent from an email that stated a local school district e-mail address. gjcs.k12.in.us

• February 7, 2016 at 5:56 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: tchen81@illinois. edu

Subject: Send your Name, Phone number, Contact address and Country

Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 18:20:18 0000

To:

You've a donation of 500,000.00 pounds from Mrs. Mary Hamilton"

• February 7, 2016 at 4:20 PM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Here is another scam:

"Good Day!

Sincerely.

Mary Jo Popp"

• February 4, 2016 at 8:01 AM by an anonymous user

I recently got the text, then an e-mail from "Marie Holmes" about her claim to "donate to me, $950,000"

Luckily, I picked right up on it and will ignore further correspondence from this person. I will forward 2 emails and a copy of the text to you.

As the caretaker son of a 94 year old parent, I fear for others who are vulnerable to this sort of tragic thievery.

Thank you for all that you do!

• February 2, 2016 at 9:32 PM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

Received the following:

"Greetings,

From The Goodness of God and that of Ms Marie Holmes POWERBALL winning, Your email have hereby been selected for a special donation, Contact (marie.h11@ hotmail.com) for more details.

Regards,

Marie."

• February 2, 2016 at 9:05 AM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

hey also contacted me by telephone number and the email they gave me was marie-holmes@rodgers.com

• February 17, 2016 at 4:36 PM by an anonymous user from Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States

yeah got the same one.

• February 2, 2016 at 8:42 AM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I have recieved by phone mms from kshwarz.gjcs.k12.us to contact marie-holems@rodger.com for prize winnings. The email indicated I was going to get 2,000,000 USD and ask to send my information.

• February 2, 2016 at 5:32 AM by an anonymous user

I received this text from this number at 1:57am PT:

1(410)100-001

FRM:fazli@jps.terengganu. gov.my

MSG:Cash donated to you by Marie Holmes

contact her only via email: marie.hms0@ outlook.com

• February 29, 2016 at 9:27 AM by an anonymous user from Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Me too, just received it. Probably gonna give them a bunch of fake info and waste as much of their time as possible.

• January 29, 2016 at 1:36 PM by an anonymous user from North Oxford, Massachusetts, United States

Recieved a text from poobalan@jpsterengganu .gov saying: "you have a cash gift from Ms. Marie Holmes contact her only via e-mail for details..Email marieh1516@ outlook.com"

• January 24, 2016 at 5:52 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"RE: CONGRATULATION.

From: Manning, Tammy

Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 9:18 AM

To: Manning, Tammy

Subject: CONGRATULATION.

My Client Marie Holmes who just won a power ball lottery has made a donation to you, contact her via her private email (marie.holmes@rogers.com) for more detail on how to receive this. Please do not ignore, this is the third time trying to reach you.

Sincerely. MANNING TAMMY."

• January 26, 2016 at 9:44 AM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I got this one yesterday as well.

• January 26, 2016 at 4:08 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I got this today as well

• January 14, 2016 at 11:04 PM by info

1 of 2

FRM:Thomas, Charles R.

SUBJ:Hi

MSG:Cash donation to be made to you

Donor: Marie Holmes

Email: marieholmes877@ gmail.com

Contact donor

(Con't) 2 of 2

only via email for claim...

Send us Full Name, Email address and home address:

Thanks

Marie(End)

• January 14, 2016 at 8:11 PM by info

I received this phone text today from a (410) number at 2:40 p.m. Hawaii Time and have since deleted it.

FRM:Thomas, Charles R.

MSG:You have a new year cash gift from

Ms. Marie Holmes Contact her only via

email for details... Email: marieh1516@ outlook.com

• December 19, 2015 at 2:17 AM by an anonymous user from Warrenton, Oregon, United States

I just received a text from 410-100-001 that started out "Happy Christmas in Advance" from a Theresa Williamsstating that my number was selected in the on going $2m donation draw by contact and send full name to MARIEHOMES@ROGERS.com FOR MORE INFORMATION AND CLAIMS. It is December 18th,2015 4:52:06 AM where ever they sent it from.

• December 30, 2015 at 6:08 PM by an anonymous user from North Olmsted, Ohio, United States

I just received the same text message which has led me here. Figured it was too good to be true.

• December 21, 2015 at 9:49 PM by an anonymous user from North Canton, Ohio, United States

I just got the same text from 1410100001 that starts out saying:

"Congratulations and Happy Christmas Advance. Good Day! My Con't) 3of6 Client Marie Holmes who just won a power ball lottery has made a donation to you, contact her via her private email (marie-holmes@rogers.(Con't)4 of 6 com<https://mail2010.iu12.org>for more details on how to receive your donation. More?"

It is December 21, 2015 and they text this to my cell phone at 9:06 pm.

• December 17, 2015 at 3:02 AM by an anonymous user from Santa Clara, California, United States

I had the same email (first), then a email from Loyd's England Bank by Sir Lynch, to open an account and she can make the deposit-donation. I just said thanks, I don't have money. Be careful!

• December 14, 2015 at 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from Palo Alto, California, United States

Well I played along for a while. The only info I gave was my name and address and no one can really do much with that info. The scammers even sent a really really good looking letter of authorization and used all types of fancy terms. But after back and forth emails for about 4 days, they finally asked for money for it to be delivered to my address.

These guys are good. So be cautious. If you do think its real, then play along until you get asked for money. Also do not give out any info that may hurt your identity! These criminals that prey on others like this is truly sickening and wrong on so many levels. My goal through this comment is to help anyone I possibly can before they fall victim to these disgusting human beings!

• November 22, 2015 at 4:35 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

I just received a similar e-mail about a month ago, saying that Marie spoke to her ministers and they advised her to donate some of her winnings and she choose me out of list that was presented to her.

Marie Holmes Powerball Jackpot or Lottery Donation Scam