No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

"Audi Q7 Automobile Company" Lottery Scam Being Sent by Scammers

Online users, if you have received emails like the one below, which claim you have thousands or millions of dollars and a brand new Audi Q7 car in the "Audi Automobile Company" lottery, please delete the same emails because they are lottery scams being sent by scammers.

Audi Q7 Automobile Company Lottery Scam Being Sent by Scammers

Remember, there is no such "Audi Automobile Company" lottery and once you are asked to send money or personal information to collect a lottery prize, it is a scam. So, do not be fooled by lottery scammers who make millions of dollars from gullible online users who they have tricked into believing they have won some so-called lottery.

The "Audi Automobile Company" Lottery Scam

Audi

On behalf of Audi Automobile Company, I Mr Don Morgan is writting this letter to inform you that your email has won you a grand prize of $900.000.00 US Dollars and a brand new Audi Q7 Car.

The selection proccess was carried out through electronic email ballot system our aim is to select winners through the internet which will be much more easy way to select winners all arround the world and due to the fact that you alone have access to your email so have no fear.

For you have emerged a winner if you are the original proprietor to this email account which you have received the winning notification letter. For more vital details regarding this short information kindly forward your details to this email ID; Audiincorporation@outlook.com to open your claim file.

Fill this information. {1) Name {2} Age {3} Sex {4} Country {5} Nationality {6} Marital status {7} Phone Number. Wining Batch No Is ; NKL; 620483:NESFID This Very Promo Was officially Approved And Sponsored by German Audi Company. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• July 11, 2020 at 2:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

Yeah I got one of these just about an hour and a half ago. one question have you ever been caught stealing or actually taking anything from anyone all they ask for it was just a little information nothing too serious could they really getting debts with what I gave them cuz I was stupid enough to email them back but I didn't think they asked for as much of anything to jeopardize my identity please let me know any more information on this you b******s thank you

• August 23, 2019 at 4:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Barstow, California, United States

Got one a couple of days ago: From: Q7universalcontest@outlook.com - Douglas Ludwig

• July 11, 2020 at 2:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

I just got one have they ever been reported of actually taking or stealing anything yet I was stupid enough to email them LOL let me know what you know I know you know I know you know I know you know JK but no seriously send

• June 18, 2019 at 8:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

I received the same email as well which came from this address "

ISM BNA <ismbna@cableone.net" This is a scam.

• May 18, 2019 at 11:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Needham, Massachusetts, United States

I am reporting this scam that I received in my email, please let us be aware of these scammers and not fall victimby by releasing our personal information into their hands.

Non compliance is best and always check to see if this is true or false.

• March 11, 2019 at 9:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Sunnyvale, California, United States

What do they gain by this? What is the scam?

• March 11, 2019 at 9:56 AM by info

The scammers or thieves will ask you to send money in order to receive your so-called prize. But, if the money is sent, they will take it and disappear.

• December 5, 2018 at 5:35 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

If contacted by con artist that you won money or prizes, how long are you at risk if you don't comply with scam inducement tactic(s)?

• December 6, 2018 at 12:06 AM by info

You should never comply with a scam. And, you are never at risk if you do not comply.

As matter of fact, not complying is the best thing to do.

• November 27, 2018 at 12:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Omaha, Nebraska, United States

just got one today about the audI Q7 9,000,000 U.S. dollars.

• November 8, 2018 at 10:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Kennewick, Washington, United States

OMG, I believed it, was so excited I missed court and now there is a warrant for my arrest.

• September 17, 2018 at 3:20 PM by info

Received one from:

- Forwarded message -

From: IWALV 4W <iwalv4w@embarqmail.com>

Date: Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 8:02 AM

Subject: Sweepstakes (VRWQZP) Information

• September 2, 2018 at 8:18 PM by an anonymous user from: Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

just received from: azt4ii6ae@q.com

• August 23, 2018 at 4:42 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

Received two of the same emails, about winning a Q7, from this address: ae44i6lvdraw@centurylink.net

• August 22, 2018 at 6:47 AM by an anonymous user from: San Antonio, Texas, United States

I just received the ssme email from an Abraham Schot.

• August 20, 2018 at 1:36 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

I received one of these. Such scammers.

• August 18, 2018 at 2:27 PM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

just arrived in my mailbox, I knew it was too good to be true BAST***S.. Nice to DREAM for a FEW SECONDS LOL

• August 18, 2018 at 9:55 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

I also received a letter in my email that was supposedly from Abraham Schot, the CEO of AudI Automobile Company with the exact same Batch No: 7nclp: CNR/W021.

Here is what the letter looks like, everyone beware:

"Mr. Abraham Schot,

Chief Executive Officer,

AudI Automobile Company

2018 AUDI SELECTED WINNER

On behalf of AudI Automobile Company, I Mr. Abraham Schot is writing this brief letter to inform you that your email has won you a grand prize of $900,000.00 US Dollars and a brand new AudI Q7 model.

The selection process was carried out through electronic email ballot system our aim is to select winners through the internet which will be much more easy way to select winners all around the world and due to the fact that you alone have access to your email so have no fear.

For more vital details regarding this short information kindly forward your details to this contact email ID: TruthInEngineerAudiOffer@outlook.com to open your claim file.

Fill this information. (1) Name: (2) D.O.B: (3) S*x: (4) Marital Status: (5) Country: (6) Nationality: (7) Cell Phone Number:

Batch No: 7nclp: CNR/W021

This very promo was officially approved and sponsored by Germany AudI Automobile Company.

Sincerely

Mr. Abraham Schot."

Really! What a crock!

Why do people play with others feelings like this? This is so wrong!

• August 17, 2018 at 11:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Waynesboro, Virginia, United States

I received the exact same letter as above only the name was different it was with Abraham Schot. The Batch no was also different: 7nclp: CNR/W021

• July 13, 2018 at 6:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta, Indonesia

Received this scam:

"On behalf of AudI Automobile International Promotion I, Abraham Schot, am writing this brief letter to inform you that your email has won you a grand prize of $900,000.00 US Dollars and a brand new AudI Q7 2018 model.

The selection process was carried out through electronic email ballot system. Our aim is to select winners through the internet which will be a much more easy way to select winners all around the world and due to the fact that you alone have access to your email, so have no fear.

Q7universalcontest@outlook.com to open your claim file

Fill this information. {1} Name: {2} Age: {3} S*x: {4} Marital Status: {5} Country: {6} Nationality: {7} Cell Phone Number:

Batch N0_ A45W4: U5723W7L.

This very promotion was officially approved and sponsored by Germany AudI Automobile Company."

• July 2, 2018 at 2:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Lancaster, California, United States

Here is another scam:

TruthInEngineerMegaOffer@outlook.com to open your claim file

Phone Number:

Batch N0_ A67QT4:6V432A.

• June 10, 2018 at 11:46 AM by an anonymous user from: San Antonio, Texas, United States

be aware new email same scam " DWB. Information File. CQHPL" from this people

Doc1.pdf

• April 30, 2018 at 4:12 AM by an anonymous user from: El Paso, Texas, United States

I received a email this morning stating won some money and a car from Audi. The email said the same thing this one does. H

Thought I would fools first. Scam!

• April 27, 2018 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I got the same email you guys got, this morning! I hope nobody got scammed into thinking that they won a prize from Audi.

• April 26, 2018 at 10:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Wow, I got the same email but I knew it was a scam, I sent first bit of info and started doing my research especially when they asked me to send money to them.

• April 20, 2018 at 11:17 AM by an anonymous user from: North Charleston, South Carolina, United States

Q7universalcontest@outlook.com

that’s the address they want you to send your info to.

• April 19, 2018 at 4:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Bellevue, Washington, United States

Hey I received the same mail about the shoe 7 Grand Prize winner and I feel out my information but I didn't give any Bank information or anything like that just first and last name date of birth things like that am I in any trouble

• April 19, 2018 at 6:11 PM by info

No, just careful next time.

• April 14, 2018 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico

I too am the "Lucky winner of $900,000.00 and a brand new AudI Q7, blah, blah and the funnier part is that I Have not lived in the Usa for over 4 years, Currently in a small retirement village in Mexico.

Thank you for posting this article. And no I did not respond at all to their phony E-Mail,something did not seem right.

• April 17, 2018 at 12:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I got this email as well; some people are fooled by this but you must take actions to stop this.

• April 8, 2018 at 2:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Lawndale, California, United States

I just got the email and just sent them my information. Then I decided to check them out. I wish I had checked them out first before sending my name, DOB, S*x, Marital Status, Country, Race, Cell Number. At least I'm alert to their game and am not going to send them anything else. Thanks.

• April 4, 2018 at 12:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Q7Universalconstest@outlook.com

Is where I got the same email from, claiming I won 900,000$ but it wanted me to pay money to have the check shipped to me, the cost was a few hundred dollars. Definitely a scam. So beware of emails from this address

• April 7, 2018 at 10:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

I got that too. Definitely a scam

• April 2, 2018 at 10:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I just received the email about winning some money n a car from the same people y’all talking about

• March 21, 2018 at 7:34 AM by an anonymous user from: San Jose, Costa Rica

I also received the letter, incredible that people fall into these scams, nobody gives nothing less an Audi.

• March 20, 2018 at 4:16 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

I’ve just got the same letter slightly different amount but other that that exactly the same!

Thanks

• March 8, 2018 at 9:38 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"Audi

On behalf of Audi Automobile Company, I Mr. Don Mcagan writing this brief letter to inform you that your email has won you a grand prize of $9010,000 US Dollars and brand new Audi Q7 2018 model.

The selection process was carried out through electronic email ballot system our aim is to. select winners through the interact which will be a much more easy way to select winners all around the world and due to the fact that you alone have access to your email so have no fear.

For more vital details regarding this short information kindly forward your details. to this contact email ID: Audiincorporation@outlook.com to open your claim file.

Fill this information. 1 } Name: ;21. Age: 3} S*x: {41 Marital Status; 15) Country: MI Nationality: -(7} GM Mont. Numb= Vi7inning Batch No_ 15: BQH: 1W72CR53HQ."

• March 7, 2018 at 1:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Helsinki, South Finland, Finland

I got the email too. I reply and they reply me back with TNT details that they gonna send Me by Tnt

• February 16, 2018 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Thank you for creating this forum. I knew this was a scam and I always follow-up with checking information online. It's sad when folks get off on scamming others!

Thanks again!

• February 17, 2018 at 8:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Blountstown, Florida, United States

I knew it was a scam

• February 10, 2018 at 5:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

You guys are doing a wonderful job by putting the mail out there.

• January 31, 2018 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States

My goodness, I’ve just received this exact same email. So you mean to tell me that this is a scam🤭🤭

• August 19, 2018 at 10:45 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

Yes it is, DO NOT REPLY WITH YOUR INFORMATION! Anything that sounds too good to be true, ISN'T! its a scam!

• February 10, 2018 at 5:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

I just received the exact email.Am glad I checked you guys out. Putting the email out there helps a lot.

Recommendations / Ads