www.zedplays.com - It is a Fraudulent Online Streaming Website

www.zedplays.com - It is a Fraudulent Online Streaming Website

Would you share this Article with others?

The website "www.zedplays.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims that online users can listen to music, play games and watch movies anywhere, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com, and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website (zedplays), run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions.

The Fraudulent Website - www.zedplays.com

www.zedplays.com

They (zedplays) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books, and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to zedplays.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• September 9, 2019 at 8:16 PM by an anonymous user from Palermo, Sicily, Italy

I too have been scammed by them, I haven't subscribed to anything and I don't have their emails even in the spam ... They have withdrawn 57.95 euros from my credit card using Google paymen...

• July 15, 2019 at 12:37 PM by an anonymous user from Orlando, Florida, United States

Hi,

I have the same problem,

How I can cancel the subscription in the web site they ask me for logging information And I do not remember to open Any account with zedplay.

Any phone or website can help me with this problem.

• August 6, 2019 at 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from Schaarbeek, Brussels, Belgium

Same problem...

• July 15, 2019 at 1:47 PM by info

You cannot trust them to unsubscribe, therefore, cancel the card they have for you and get a new one to prevent further unwanted charges.

• July 12, 2019 at 3:49 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

The same thing happened to me. I was charged $76.00 after I stupidly put in my credit card information. I did not agree to joining, however, could not get out of the site.

I cancelled my card as soon as I noticed the money gone. It was still within the free trial period, not that I actually used the site or even knew how to get on it. I contacted zedplays on their online chat. It wasn’t easy but I managed to get a full refund. I have just seen it in my account today.

• April 17, 2019 at 7:18 AM by an anonymous user from Port Alberni, British Columbia, Canada

Who are these criminals? They won’t stop taking my money, I just wanna canceled what I never started.

• April 17, 2019 at 7:53 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one to prevent further unwanted charges.

• December 2, 2018 at 5:14 PM by an anonymous user from North Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada

I have a number of charges to my credit card from Zedplays. Have never used the card to facilitate a use!

• October 20, 2018 at 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Have a debit transaction from Zedplays on my bank account . Have NEVER used the card to facilitate a debit or Visa transaction and have NEVER revealed my card details to anyone.

• October 17, 2018 at 6:00 AM by info

Received via email:

"Zedplays.com took 14,000 HUF from my account."

• August 19, 2018 at 9:54 AM by an anonymous user from Écublens, Vaud, Switzerland

I've registered the membership of zedplay.com,and within the trial period, I cancelled the membership but was charged 2.06 Euro.

Is it possible that I would be still be charged by them?

Do I need go to my card bank to refund my money? How to avoid continuing to be charged?

Need your help!!! Thanks a lot!

• August 19, 2018 at 11:55 AM by info

Yes, dispute the charge with your bank. And, if you get charge again, dispute it and cancel your card and get a new one.

• August 2, 2018 at 12:45 PM by an anonymous user from Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar

Where can I go to unsubscribe from zedplay

• August 2, 2018 at 2:10 PM by info

You cannot trust them to unsubscribe, so contact your bank for help. You may need to get a new credit card to stop future charges by the same website.

And, if they have already charged you, dispute the charges with your bank to have your money refunded.

• April 28, 2018 at 6:15 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

They wanted me to sign up for a "Free 120 off membership >:( " and I just want my free Robux

• April 22, 2018 at 7:45 AM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

this fraudsters twice deducted money from my account. First I called and cancelled my subscription (which I am not aware) again they deducted after two days.

I am forced to cancel my card

• April 17, 2018 at 1:44 PM by an anonymous user from Newport, Wales, United Kingdom

When I looked at my bank statement it showed zedplays.com had taken £43.94 from it I have never heard of Zedplays and will be phoning the bank tomorrow

• April 5, 2018 at 6:49 PM by an anonymous user from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

I have been charged for one month so far but have received in writing from them an acknowledgment of my cancellation which I will show to my bank to ensure no further charges can be made to my account.

• March 21, 2018 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from Schaarbeek, Brussels Capital, Belgium

We are victims of this fraud, they charged for a year €40 every month!

• March 17, 2018 at 6:53 PM by an anonymous user from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Hi.

Only signed up yesterday and trying to cancel subscription but in vain. I have also found that they have already charged my card- $89.79. My bank already contacted in ref.

You may want to stay away from that website if you haven't signed up yet.

Murphy

• March 6, 2018 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand

I was suspicious immediately cancelled my credit card and am trying to quit/resign from the site. Anyone that can help?

• March 6, 2018 at 2:52 PM by info

Canceling your credit card is enough. The website will not allow you to unsubscribe, and you cannot trust them to do so.

• March 4, 2018 at 7:44 AM by an anonymous user from Treviso, Veneto, Italy

Massimo from Treviso.

Even I was cheated for two months at a cost of 49.95. I want back the money I took away from me. I will provide for the cancellation of my credit card. You can not even find the cancellation form. THEY ARE SCUFFS.

• March 4, 2018 at 6:12 AM by an anonymous user from Treviso, Veneto, Italy

Mi sono trovato un addebito relativo ai mesi di gennaio e febbraio 2018 pari a €. 80,95.

cosa devo fare per bloccare questi addebiti?

non fa cancellare l'account.

sono proprio dei furbacchioni

massimo

-->

I found charges for the months of January and February 2018 equal to €. 80.95. What should I do to block these charges?

• March 4, 2018 at 8:12 AM by info

Contact your credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging your credit card and refund your money.

• February 26, 2018 at 12:43 AM by an anonymous user from Maruggio, Apulia, Italy

I have been charged € 40.45 on my credit card; what do I have to do or who do I contact and report. Thank you

• March 4, 2018 at 6:09 AM by an anonymous user from Treviso, Veneto, Italy

I have already received a debt in January and February 2018 for a total of € 80.90. Also i would like to know what to do

• February 26, 2018 at 4:32 AM by info

Contact your bank to have your money refunded.

• January 23, 2018 at 1:32 PM by an anonymous user from Hemet, California, United States

Seems bad alright. Subscription fee showed up. Went to login, but cannot get change password,account information,support tabs to actually work. You can login and logout, can't change my password or subscription,etc.

• January 22, 2018 at 9:53 AM by an anonymous user from Jall Al Dieb, Mont-Liban, Lebanon

Upon signing up, they charge you with 1 USD even though they claim it's a free signup process, then after a couple of days they withdrew 50 USD from my bank account ! if it's a well known fraudulent online service why is still in service ?!

• January 11, 2018 at 6:26 AM by an anonymous user from Schaarbeek, Brussels Capital, Belgium

Why zedplays.com has not been shut down yet by the authorities?

• January 10, 2018 at 1:23 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Just got ripped off $150.00 .

They said free for 12 months... After reading this I cancelled straight away but got stung.

Beware and don't sign up.

• January 5, 2018 at 9:42 AM by an anonymous user from City of Westminster, England, United Kingdom

I cannot find any contact details for these scammers... can someone help

• December 17, 2017 at 12:38 PM by an anonymous user from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany

Since September monthly 49.95 € from my account via VISA I have not signed a contract, and I know that Company not, unfortunately, I did not notice the charges until November, and called my bank, which immediately blocked the visa card. How can I reclaim my money?

• December 17, 2017 at 1:02 PM by info

Ask your bank to cancel the transactions and refund your money.

• December 8, 2017 at 7:18 AM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Big time scammers,they've just deducted 49 USD from my credit card without my authorization.. Is there anyway I get my money back?

• December 8, 2017 at 12:04 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Same thing happened to me!

• December 4, 2017 at 9:23 PM by an anonymous user from Redbank, Queensland, Australia

Been ripped off by zedplays, did not give permission for them to withdraw from my card, any one know names and addresses of any one associated with zedplays - I will personally stop these people.

• November 10, 2017 at 8:52 AM by info

Thanks for informing the scam site of ZEDPLAYS.COM because I was cheated; they contacted me via a candyonclick Mail for the purchase of a phono 7 at the price of one euro that I should receive within five days of the 10/10 / 2017, but I have not received anything to date and today I have received the account statement I am with this 43.30 euro subscription that I did not subscribe to with them.

You just want to advise me how to do this to disable this scam subscription THANK YOU

• December 17, 2017 at 11:32 AM by an anonymous user from Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Same with me, they are charging every month 49.95 Euro on my account, don’t know how to stop them, without blocking my card.

• September 2, 2017 at 3:22 AM by an anonymous user from Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg Region, Germany

I have been charged by the website without permission and the support people were around when I ask for a refund ... please be careful the website is just a scam.

• July 13, 2017 at 10:45 AM by an anonymous user from Nassau, New Providence District, Bahamas

How do I cancel it?

• July 13, 2017 at 11:46 AM by info

You cannot trust the website to cancel, therefore, contact your bank and have them cancel the transactions and refund your money. Also, you may need to cancel your current credit card and get a new one to stop the website from continuously charging your it.

• May 28, 2017 at 2:49 AM by an anonymous user from Heerhugowaard, North Holland, Netherlands

Hello

This is not far enough to charge on my credit card without having any service taken. Please do return my money of 49.95$ that has been charged on my credit card. Make sure the money is sent back to me. Thank you.

• November 7, 2017 at 4:39 AM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

They cant send back ur money; this page did not take it, zedplays took your money. Change your credit card and move on and learn you don't just give those details out any of the reputable movie streaming sites like Netflix or stand to have a free 1-month trial before you pay them.

• May 28, 2017 at 6:28 AM by info

The website will not send back your money. Contact your bank and have them cancel the transactions and refund your money.

• May 15, 2017 at 6:34 AM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

This is not far enough to charge on my credit card without having any service taken. Please do return my money of 39$ that has been charged on my credit card. Make sure the money will back to me. Thank you.

• May 15, 2017 at 7:03 AM by info

Please contact your bank to have the fraudulent charged canceled and your money refunded. Do not trust zedplays.com to cancel your so-called subscription and refund your money. Remember, they are online scammers.

www.zedplays.com - It is a Fraudulent Online Streaming Website