It is important that the public takes precautions when asked to send money via money transfer services like Western Union and MoneyGram, or Prepaid Debit Card to pay legal services or the government. This is because scammers use those untraceable money transfer services to collect money from their victims. Money sent via those services are not refundable, once the scammers have collected or used it.
Subject: ARREST WARRANT CASE - #24SS95215-7
Date: 03/15/18 12:30:59 PM
This is to notify you and requires your immediate attention.
We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at (111 Centre St, New York, NY 10013).against your Name and S.S.N. After giving several notifications we did not receive any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want to dispute. We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well.
If we do not hear from you today, we will be compelled to seek legal representation in the Court House. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the Internet. In addition, we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.
If you fail to respond us the charges will be pressed against the name are:
1. Violation of federal banking regulation act 1983 (C)
2. Collateral check fraud
3. Theft by deception (ACC ACT 21A)
Now the company has decided to forcefully recover this amount by invoking Internal Recovery Code 6331(h) against you, what this means for you is:
* All your know bank accounts could be frozen and confiscated which means that company will recover your the debt from the balance available in your bank accounts. You will not be able to access your bank accounts until the time it is frozen.
* Your social securing number could be blacklisted means that you would not be eligible for any government benefits in the future.
* The credit reporting agencies would be notified of your financial fraud and they are most likely to downgrade your credit rating
* All your wages and benefits would be frozen by informing your employer and the government bodies.
* If you have an existing payment plan with the company itself, then it would stand terminated under section 30(a) of IR code.
The company will get a nonbailable arrest warrant issued against your name which carries a maximum sentence of 3 years in prison and a fine up to $6825.35?
These Legal Proceedings issued in your case file #24DW95315-77 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company like Cash Net USA, Fast Cash, Quick Cash, Payday Right Now etc. in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and they are pressing three serious allegations against you.
YOU CAN APPLY FOR AN OUT OF COURT RESOLVE OPTION (O.O.C.R): All you need to do is email us back on an email is given below to take care of this matter outside the courthouse.
If you fail to respond within 24 hours this legal actions will be activated. You will be entitled to an O.O.C.R, so please EMAIL us back ASAP. By requesting an offer in compromise, but if you are failed to do that then we shall start the process of pressing those charges against you.
If you are looking to resolve this matter then kindly respond back to resolve this issue ASAP.
Officer Steven Jones