It is important that the public takes precautions when asked to send money via money transfer services like Western Union and MoneyGram, or Prepaid Debit Card to pay legal services or the government. This is because scammers use those untraceable money transfer services to collect money from their victims. Money sent via those services are not refundable, once the scammers have collected or used it.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 6:27 AM
Subject: Settlement Request Before Legal Filing
Case File # 24SS95215-7
Last Date to File Lawsuit- Oct 2017.
Cost of the Lawsuit- $1450.00
Courthouse Address-NYC Civil Court (111 Centre St, New York, NY 10013).
Legal Charges-Section 19(A), Clause 21(US).
Case Format- Fair Debt Collection (FC/SC)
This is to notify you and requires your immediate attention.
We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at (111 Centre St, New York, NY 10013).against your Name and S.S.N. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want to dispute. We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well.
If we do not hear from you today, we will be compelled to seek legal representation in the Court House. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretence of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the Internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.
If you fail to respond us the charges will be pressed against the name are:
1. Violation of federal banking regulation act 1983 (C)
2. Collateral check fraud
3. Theft by deception (ACC ACT 21A)
Now the company has decided to forcefully recover this amount by invoking Internal Recovery Code 6331(h) against you, what this means for you is:
* All your know bank accounts could be frozen and confiscated which means that company will recover your the debt from the balance available in your bank accounts. You will not be able to access your bank accounts till the time it is frozen.
* Your social securing number could be blacklisted means that you would not be eligible for any government benefits in the future.
* The credit reporting agencies would be notified about your financial fraud and they are most likely to downgrade your credit rating
* All your wages and benefits would be frozen by informing your employer and the government bodies.
* If you have an existing payment plan with the company itself, then it would stand terminated under section 30(a) of IR code.
* company will get a non bailable arrest warrant issued against your name which carries a maximum sentence of 3 years of prison and a fine up to $6825.35?
Note: If we don't get any response from your side, we shall have no alternative but to take action through the local County Courthouse to recover the amount due together with court costs and legal fees including all taxes which cost approximately $6500.00. The Legal Charges Section 19(A), Clause 21(US) is against you and if you ignore this case then our legal department will take immediate action you. If we receive the remaining payment from you thereafter we will provide you full and final receipt stating that your case file is closed permanently with remaining zero balance. Don't take this matter lightly otherwise once the case file is downloaded thereafter we won't be able to help you out.
This Legal Proceedings issued on your case file #24SS95215-7 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company like Cash Net USA, Fast Cash, Quick Cash, Payday Right Now etc. in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not be able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and they are pressing three serious allegations against you.
YOU CAN APPLY FOR AN OUT OF COURT RESOLVE OPTION (O.O.C.R): All you need to do is email us back on an email given below to take care of this matter outside the court house.
If you fail respond within 24 hours this legal actions will be activated. You will be entitle for an O.O.C.R, so please EMAIL us back ASAP. By requesting an offer in compromise, but if you are failed to do that then we shall start the process of pressing those charges against you.
If you are looking for resolve this matter then kindly respond back on Citizencrimecommission.email@example.com and speak to "Officer Brian Rosner" to resolve this issue ASAP.
Citizens Crime Commission NYC
335 Madison Avenue,
9th Floor New York,