Here are some tips that can help you:
- Do not click on any of the links in the email.
- Check your statements to see if any unauthorized charges were placed and monitor your statements
- If unauthorized charges were placed, please contact your bank or credit card company to dispute the charges. Your financial institution is the best avenue to recover funds.
- You can delete any saved payment information and reset your password as a preventative measure.
Online shopping is fast and easy, but it's still "buyer beware." Providing your information online can be as safe as providing it to a store you visit in-person, as long as you follow a few simple rules:
- Make sure your computer's security software is up-to-date
- Shop well-known brands or sites with which you are familiar
- Make sure the site uses a secure check-out – look for https in the url or for other security indicators
- Purchase using your credit card
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is a scam
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.
Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
Recommendation / Advertisement