Beware of www.fastplayz.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Beware of www.fastplayz.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

The website "www.fastplayz.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

They (fastplayz.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undertermined of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to fastplayz.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• February 10, 2019 at 8:49 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

leave my money alone

• January 30, 2019 at 9:54 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Fast play has taken money out and I need it back. they scammed us into a free trial and charged me. what other name will they have.

• November 27, 2018 at 6:17 AM by an anonymous user from New Malden, England, United Kingdom

My husband has had a payment come out of his Bank Account from FastPlayz.com but we are in our 60’s and have never heard of them.

We have no idea where they got my husbands Bank Account details from, can anyone help please? Thank you in advance.

• November 23, 2018 at 5:59 AM by an anonymous user from Rome, Lazio, Italy

I have got info from fastplayz through Google that I won a Samsung asking to pay 1 euro only and give them my credit card number.

After I have done the survey and write my credit card number I then realized that FastPlayz fraudulent. At the moment I blocked my credit card for transaction but pls let me know what else I can do it. Thanks.

• November 23, 2018 at 6:41 AM by info

Just keep checking your credit card statements and report any unknown transactions to your bank.

• November 12, 2018 at 1:55 PM by an anonymous user from Milan, Lombardy, Italy

I have no subscriptions and I do not know what this site is, it's completely unknown to me. I found a charge of € 49.95 POS operator 24/10/2018 10.49 fastplayz.com 18888965411 CYP No. 631704

The card used the week before for payment ONLINE DRI AVG antivirus to protect your PC and ty the wheat
    What can I do?

• November 12, 2018 at 2:39 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one.

• November 1, 2018 at 5:52 AM by an anonymous user from Milan, Lombardy, Italy

I have not signed any subscription on this site, it is completely unknown to me. I can not contact my bank. I found a charge of € 49.95 and I do not know why. What can I do?

• September 18, 2018 at 11:42 PM by an anonymous user from Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Same thing, but I do not remember that I have provided my bank details, in any case it is not Fastplayzn! That's certain!
    Is there any way to know through which site they are gouging us? Merci for your answers

• August 30, 2018 at 2:27 PM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Cancel, I have already contacted my bank.

• August 15, 2018 at 10:24 AM by an anonymous user from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

I got very suspicious when they stated they needed the credit card info only to verify my country. As any computer user knows, now websites can track your location via your IP address. This being the case... why do they really want my credit card. I stopped the sign-up process at this point. Momma didn't raise me to be stupid.

• August 5, 2018 at 2:30 AM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

The Fastplayz subscription offer came through to me whilst using google, offering me 1 yr free subscription for being a loyal google user.

I was then charged to my credit card... Google should be doing something about this!

• November 23, 2018 at 6:36 AM by an anonymous user from Rome, Lazio, Italy

yes Google must do something as they are using google to attract people!

• June 19, 2018 at 4:11 AM by an anonymous user from Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

I contacted my bank but I can't get a refund. Does anyone know how to go about getting a refund

• May 21, 2018 at 8:56 AM by an anonymous user from Madrid, Spain

Hello,

Fastplayz has stolen my money too. I was charged 49.95 euros, I have never signed in this page, but when I talk to them, they say that I really signed up! I would like to know if anyone could refund the money.

Thanks

• March 14, 2018 at 12:52 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

The said website had mentioned that there is a competition with iphone8 where you pay $1 can get it if you have won in the lottery exercise.

• November 23, 2018 at 6:38 AM by an anonymous user from Rome, Lazio, Italy

they did same to me! Google must stop this happen again....

• March 29, 2018 at 2:52 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

They took 70 dollars out of my account

• March 14, 2018 at 4:57 AM by info

It is a scam.

• March 9, 2018 at 7:48 AM by an anonymous user from Cumberland, Rhode Island, United States

Fastplayz has been deducting money from my account since 2016. I have never subscribed to this site. When I called them they could not verify any of my personal information.

I have never received a bill, they could not tell me if the subscription was ever used. They were very invasive answering questions. When I asked for a supervisor they were not available.

They also charged my account 0.55 for international transfer. I had to cancel my debit card to ensure that they do not have access to my account. 49.95 a month multimedia access are you kidding me? Who would subscribe to this?

• February 21, 2018 at 7:41 PM by an anonymous user from Padstow, New South Wales, Australia

How do I cancel fastplayz pls

• February 22, 2018 at 1:32 AM by info

You cannot trust the scammers to cancel your membership, that is why you need to contact your bank for help.

• February 11, 2018 at 2:33 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I didn’t download free trial can they still access my account ?

• February 11, 2018 at 6:43 PM by info

If you gave them your credit card information, then they can charge it. If that is the case, contact your bank for help.

• January 18, 2018 at 8:50 AM by an anonymous user from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Total crooks - didn't even know where the charges came from and they were recurring every month. Check your balance every month to see who/where is charging your card. I have made a complain and am considering going to the police regarding this.

• December 27, 2017 at 11:51 AM by an anonymous user from Prague, Praha, Czechia

Do you have any idea how to delete the credit card so it is not taking my money again? please,I need help...

• December 27, 2017 at 7:28 PM by info

Once they have your credit card information it cannot be deleted. Contact your bank for help.

• December 10, 2017 at 8:32 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I just had a fight with one of them on the phone yesterday. They insisted I did make an account. They charged me $67 randomly. I argued with the guy, finally telling him I could sue their company for holding a fraudulent account in my name. I got my refund after I threatened legal action against them and called my bank right after and reported the issue. An investigation is underway.

• July 27, 2017 at 12:51 PM by an anonymous user from Okotoks, Alberta, Canada

Yes, please be aware, Fastz plays is a fraudulent website and they will fraudulent charge you credit card.

• July 24, 2017 at 3:56 AM by an anonymous user from Ergue-Gaberic, Brittany, France

Fastplayz has been collecting me for two months; 49 euros whereas I have never signed anything nor asked. How to remove them?

• July 24, 2017 at 6:39 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transactions and refund your money. Then cancel your current card and get a new one.

• July 15, 2017 at 1:54 AM by an anonymous user from Wantirna South, Victoria, Australia

I signed up to fastplayz to buy a specific movie. Well after I put in my credit details they let me into your site.

GUESS WHAT. They DON'T HAVE THE MOVIE. So I bought it from England.
    My fault for not reading the fine print but they have STOLEM $100US out of an aged pensioners account.

I HOPE THEY'RE PROUD OF THEMSELVES. ANYWAY CARD IS CANCELLED.

• May 12, 2017 at 10:05 AM by an anonymous user from Mansle, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France

HELLO
    I was made to have the bank card for which I paid expires end of April. Will they will continue to make levies; how to cancel all other levies thanks.

• May 12, 2017 at 10:30 AM by info

Contact your bank for help. Let them know that you were tricked into using your credit card on a fraudulent website and you want to cancel transactions from the website and your money refunded.

• May 7, 2017 at 3:16 AM by an anonymous user from Albertslund Municipality, Capital Region, Denmark

How can I get out they have taken money from my accounds, but they claimed it was for free.

• May 7, 2017 at 9:35 AM by info

Contact your bank for help. Have your bank cancel the transactions and refund your money. Also, have your bank block future transactions.

• May 2, 2017 at 6:55 PM by an anonymous user from Navan, Leinster, Ireland

I only gave my information to Openload today and got 2 emails this evening, one opened up and telling me it was billing me after 5 days, however, I just deleted it and the second one was Fastplay and I had to make 10 clicks until I got a confirmation, however what has me bothered, is Openload. Are they given my card numbers to 2 in one day; how many have they sold my details too?

• May 2, 2017 at 7:20 PM by info

Once you have used your credit card information on a fraudulent or untrustworthy website, it is recommended that you contact your bank for help before your card is used fraudulently.

• April 17, 2017 at 8:19 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

They just got me for 80 bucks. First it was 1.70c,next day it was 79 bucks. So had to stopped my credit card.

• March 11, 2017 at 6:12 PM by an anonymous user from Fruitland Park, Florida, United States

FASTPLAYZ.com18663574546,CYP. Has charged my credit card multiple times... I have NEVER seen in online, much less clicked on it....Total thieves.....what can we do to get it off my card and out them out of crooked business? Please help,there are a lot of us out here.

• March 26, 2017 at 2:56 AM by an anonymous user from Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I know exactly how you feel. I gave them my info thinking I was going to get something back. but needless to say I did not get anything,,anyways they are charging my card every month for 1.98, I have contacted my bank, I have canceled the charges, and have tried to cancel subscription,but no luck!..don't know what else to do!!! I just hope they don't charge me for any thing higher..I guess I will have to cancel my card!!..last solution!!I am so sorry we are in this mess!!

• March 11, 2017 at 6:31 PM by info

Contact your bank and let them cancel the transaction and refund your money. Let them know that you unknowingly used your credit card on a fraudulent website.

Beware of www.fastplayz.com - It is a Fraudulent Website