The "Annually LinkedIn Online International Rifle Draw" Scam

The "Annually LinkedIn Online International Rifle Draw" Scam

Would you share this Article with others?

There is no "Annually LinkedIn online international Rifle Draw" from a LinkedIn Team Bond, therefore, recipients of emails claiming they are winners in such a lottery are asked not to follow the instructions in them. The emails are lottery scam, which is an advance fee scam that is a form of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence trick. The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, in return for a small up-front payment, which the fraudster requires in order to obtain the large sum.

The "Annually LinkedIn Online International Rifle Draw" Scam

From: www.LinkedIn <Eng_ericbrassily@engineer.com>

Date: dum., 3 feb. 2019 la 12:06

Subject: We are writing to you this letter from LinkedIn Team Bond

Greetings to you my Dear!!

Listing to this Information. Below

We are writing to you this letter from LinkedIn Team Bond

Please find the Attachment

Ticket No: L-T-299-7742

Mr.Eric Brassily

Foreign Service Manager

Address: 525 W Monroe St #200, Chicago, IL 60661, USA

V9J5+3R Chicago, Illinois, United States

Whats-App +14089566821

Tele +14012982817

E-mail: Eng_ericbrassily@engineer.com

Dear Award Winner, This is Your Rifle Ticket No: L-T-299-7742

Congratulation to my dear, The Entire LinkedIn Team Bond are Very happy to inform you that Your LinkedIn Registered E-mail-I.D have won sum of {$2.500,000,00 Million US Dollars}, From the Annually LinkedIn online international Rifle Draw, Your Registered E-mail-ID" was selected through electronic ballot System without you applying. Your name was selected by Mr. Jeff Weiner, the C.E.O of LinkedIn (Founder & Amp Chief Executive Officer). The promotion was made to make all LinkedIn users to benefit from the profit the company made while they use LinkedIn. After receiving this morning makes sure that you follow our instructions below,

1. $1,000,000 Million US Dollars is for you.

2. $500,000 Five Hundred Thousand Dollars is for Orphanage Home.

4. $500,000 Five Hundred Thousand Dollars is for Muslim mosque in your country.

5. $500,000 Five Hundred Thousand Dollars is for Christian Church in your country.

1. After Two months we will come to your country for confirmation for the money.

2. for your Confirmation Contact Mr. Jeff the C.E.O. Call Whats-App +14089566821

The program was done to help people to fight off poverty and to maintain a good standard of living. Kindly contact Mr. Eric Brassily the Foreign Service Manager of the LinkedIn Team and appointed as your claims officer via this email (Eng_ericbrassily@engineer.com ) immediately with the following information below: As soon as he gets your email with all the information stated above he will tell you what next to do as regards the claiming and receiving of your winning prize sum of $2.500, 000, 00 Million US Dollars. Please after receiving winning prize do not forget to help the poor once.

SEND YOUR DETAILS BELOW FOR YOUR PAYMENT

Full Name

Address:

Sex:

Age:

State:

Country:

E-mail Id :

Occupation:

Whats-App Number:

Telephone Number:

Identity Proof ID:

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• June 25, 2019 at 8:35 AM by an anonymous user from Algiers, Algeria

I received such a message from a member on LinkedIn, informing me that I earned a sum of 500,000 US dollar. it is obviously a scam, you have to be careful with this type of messages

• November 30, 2019 at 9:52 AM by an anonymous user from Kigali, Rwanda

I also received the same message like that one those people are very tricky

• May 11, 2019 at 6:26 AM by an anonymous user from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Hi Eric,

Fortunately I sent a reply to you before reading this 'scam'. Too bad I know this type of fraudulent activity.

• May 9, 2019 at 8:31 AM by an anonymous user from Windhoek West, Khomas, Namibia

Yes, this scam is really it happened to me.

"Kind Attention: Mr. Michael Nghiyalwa Petrus

RE: FUND RELEASE REQUIREMENTS OF US$500,000.00

We acknowledge receipt of your completed application form as was sent in to this department. We also wish to inform you that your file has been approved for payment and this department is willing to do all, necessary to ensure that you are paid your full and due entitlement.

Your: Reference Number: NZ- SR-9915-P

Your: Batch Number: EUMQY- 4LJ9

Your: Ticket Number: L-T-299-7742

Please be informed that you will receive this fund through Al Baraka Bank Group to your Bank account in your country, due to some bureaucratic perturb/difficulties surrounding a direct Home delivery of the said prize amount into your Home address in your country. Therefore, we the LinkedIn Team Bond Financial Department have conducted a transfer reconciliation procedure to be transfer the winning fund to you as the original winner of the prize money. The Bank to Bank Swift cash transfer payment system is the Easiest way to transfer the money into your bank account in your country through MT-103 Swift transfer Credit, with all the related documents to back up your funds while depositing it into your personal bank account in your locality.

However, 2019 Annually LinkedIn online International Rifle Draw is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the history of this organization, and on behalf of the entire staff of this organization, I wish to congratulate all non-governmental organizations who have in little way contributed immensely towards the success of this Promo as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization, as this promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the LinkedIn Team Bond in its struggle to alleviate poverty. While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your privacy.

The funds will be officially transfer to your bank Account as a Swift cash which will keep it free from any hitches as it will be covered by the America FBI immunities (A.F.I), based on the above approval and in accordance with our procedures for the release of funds to the beneficiaries.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENT WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS; Therefore, you are hereby requested to complete the below details without any mistake and return it back to us immediately:

BANK DETAILS BELOW FOR YOUR PAYMENT:

1, Your Bank Name:

2, Your A/C Name:

3, Your A/C Number

4, Your Swift Code:

5, Your Branch

6, Identity Proof ID:

7. Passport Photo:

All arrangements for the Bank to Bank Swift cash transfer payment will be taken care of and concluded here as soon as we receive your confirmation email as there is no further time to delay. NB: payment of your winning funds will be released to you within two or three days after the confirmation of your details. Finally, your winning certificate is still on the process, and we shall send to you the scan copy on our next email. We wait to hear from also/

• April 30, 2019 at 7:49 AM by info

Received via email:

"Hey,

I am a student from Morocco 22 years old.

I just want to inform you that I got scammed by a group that claims they are from LinkedIn Team Bond and I have won a sum of 500.000 $ in an Annually LinkedIn online international Rifle Draw.

I was cheerful and very happy at first and followed all their instructions, they left me no room for doubt at all until they asked me to send them a sum of money of 595$ as a register in a new bank. Here they raised my doubt and I went to look at Google for an example of this Annually Rifle Draw of LinkedIn, then I found your alert about it and it's just a scam. Frankly, I was shocked Because I sent them all the details about my bank card and even sent a scanned copy of it but not a password and I hope I will not be exposed to any monument.

I will send you the documents they sent to me.

I beg you to publish it so everyone knows that this is just a scam.

And one last thing, please hide my name and all my privacy while sharing this.

• April 20, 2019 at 10:41 AM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I received this scam:

"Kind Attention: Mr. Aynalem

RE: FUND RELEASE REQUIREMENTS OF US$500,000.00

Your: Reference Number: NZ- SR-9915-P

Your: Batch Number: EUMQY- 4LJ9

Your: Ticket Number: L-T-299-7742

Please be informed that you will receive the fund through AlBaraka Bank Group to your Bank account in your country, due to some bureaucratic perturb/difficulties surrounding a direct Home delivery of the said prize amount into your Home address in your country. Therefore, we the LinkedIn Team Bond Financial Department have conducted a transfer reconciliation procedure to be transfer the winning fund to you as the original winner of the prize money. The Bank to Bank Swift cash transfer payment system is the Easiest way to transfer the money into your bank account in your country through MT-103 Swift transfer Credit, with all the related documents to back up your funds while depositing it into your personal bank account in your locality.

BANK DETAILS BELOW FOR YOUR PAYMENT:

1, Your Bank Name: ______________

2, Your A/C Name: ________________

3, Your A/C Number_______________

4, Your Swift Code: _______________

5, Your Branch __________________

6, Identity Proof ID: ______________

7. Passport Photo: _________________

IS THIS MESSAGE FROM YOU OR NOT?"

• April 24, 2019 at 11:57 AM by an anonymous user from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Thanks very much for this information

• April 4, 2019 at 6:46 AM by an anonymous user from Khartoum, Sudan

It happened to me, then I tried to search about it, sadly here we are...

• April 1, 2019 at 1:15 AM by an anonymous user from Windhoek West, Khomas, Namibia

I almost sent the last, than I did a search on the ticket number, thank you very much, forsharing the information.

• March 31, 2019 at 12:32 AM by an anonymous user from Nairobi, Kenya

I have recieved the same messages too and I was actually almost filling in and senting the last attachment, but I took a step back and searched Erick Brassily and boom, I see this article, thanks so much for this, I would have fallen prey!

• March 19, 2019 at 3:48 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

I was surprise to earn a lot of money without any effort, so I mailed the LinkedIn CEO in order to be confident and I googled the Eric Brassily fortunately I fall on this page. thank you guys for your sharing

• March 26, 2019 at 6:59 AM by an anonymous user from Khartoum, Sudan

same goes here, you cant get rid of them, those scammers.

• March 18, 2019 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Suddenly I received a message on LinkedIn from a profile named Linked-In Customer where the message was instructed me to send an email to the following email as someone want to share something with me.

Being curious I send an email & got excited after reading his feedback. But I was also concerned about the transparency of that information, therefore, I searched on Google about it and luckily got the article of their scam. Thank you so much.

• March 15, 2019 at 1:19 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"Dear Award Winner,

Here is Your Rifle Ticket No: L-T-299-7742

Congratulation to my dear, The Entire LinkedIn Team Bond are Very happy to inform you that Your LinkedIn Registered E-mail-I.D have won sum of {$500,000.00 Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars}, From the Annually LinkedIn online international Rifle Draw, Your Registered E-mail-ID" was selected through electronic ballot System without you applying. Your name was selected by Mr. Jeff Weiner, the C.E.O of LinkedIn (Founder & Amp Chief Executive Officer). The promotion was made to make all LinkedIn users to benefit from the profit the company made while they use LinkedIn. After receiving this morning makes sure that you follow our instructions below,

1. $350,000 Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars is for you.

2. $50,000 Fifty Thousand Dollars is for the Orphanage Homes.

4. $50,000 Fifty Thousand Dollars is for the Muslim Mosques in your country.

5. $50,000 Fifty Thousand Dollars is for the Christian Churches in your country

1. At the end of two months, the LTB Team will visit your country in order to ascertain your adherence to the policy.

2. For your Confirmation Contact Mr. Jeff the C.E.O. Call 14132474758

The program was done to help people to fight off poverty and to maintain a good standard of living. Kindly contact Mr. Eric Brassily the Foreign Service Manager of the LinkedIn Team and appointed as your claims officer via this email (Eng_ericbrassily@engineer.com ) immediately with the following information below: As soon as he gets your email with all the information stated above he will tell you what next to do as regards the claiming and receiving of your winning prize sum of {$500,000.00 US Dollars}. Please after receiving winning prize do not forget to help the poor once

SEND YOUR DETAILS BELOW FOR YOUR PAYMENT

Telephone Number:

Identity Proof ID:"

• March 15, 2019 at 1:17 AM by info

Another scam:

-------- Message d'origine --------

De : "www.LinkedIn.com" <Eng_ericbrassily@engineer.com>

Date : 14/03/2019 08:30 (GMT 01:00)

Objet : We are writing to you this letter from LinkedIn Team Bond

Greetings to you my Dear!!

Listing to this Information. Below

2, Your A/C Name:

3, Your A/C Number

4, Your Swift Code:

5, Your Branch

6, Identity Proof ID:

7. Passport Photo:

All arrangements for the Bank to Bank Swift cash transfer payment will be taken care of and concluded here as soon as we receive your confirmation email as there is no further time to delay. NB: payment of your winning funds will be released to you within two or three days after the confirmation of your details. Finally, your winning certificate is still on the process, and we shall send to you the scan copy on our next email. We wait to hear from you."

• March 15, 2019 at 12:35 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: "www.LinkedIn.com" <Eng_ericbrassily@engineer.com>

Date: March 13, 2019 at 11:08:22 AM GMT

Subject: FUND RELEASE REQUIREMENTS

Attention: MR.KOFI SARPONG AMADIEH

The below attached file is our fund release requirements, and you are advised to download it, go through it very well, and reply to us immediately with your complete details as we have requested. This is to enable us complete all the legal process and in order to release your winning fund to you as the rightful beneficiary. Once again, we wish to congratulate you on this great achievement.

Mr.Eric Brassily

Foreign Service Manager

Address: 525 W Monroe St #200, Chicago, IL 60661, USA

V9J5 3R Chicago, Illinois, United States

Whats-App 14132474758

Tele 14132474758

E-mail: Eng_ericbrassily@engineer.com"

• March 12, 2019 at 1:05 AM by an anonymous user from Harare, Zimbabwe

I received the message about the annually LinkedIn online international Rifle draw. the message is fake. its about fraudsters.

• February 5, 2019 at 10:49 AM by info

Here is another scam:

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: www.LinkedIn <Eng_ericbra**ily@engineer.com>

Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 1:37:55 PM GMT 3

Subject: We are writing to you this letter from LinkedIn Team Bond

Greetings to you my Dear!!

Listing to this Information. Below

Tele 14012982817

E-mail: Eng_ericbra**ily@engineer.com

• February 5, 2019 at 4:30 AM by an anonymous user from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Here is another scam:

"Dear Award Winner,

This is Your Rifle Ticket No: L-T-299-7742

1. $1,000,000 Million US Dollars is for you.

2. $500,000 Five Hundred Thousand Dollars is for Orphanage Home.

4. $500,000 Five Hundred Thousand Dollars is for Muslim mosque in your country.

2. for your Confirmation Contact Mr. Jeff the C.E.O. Call Whats-App

14089566821

As soon as he gets your email with all the information stated above he will tell you what next to do as regards the claiming and receiving of your winning prize sum of $2.500, 000, 00 Million US Dollars. Please after receiving winning prize do not forget to help the poor once."

The "Annually LinkedIn Online International Rifle Draw" Scam